Just Playing Along by Dragavan

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dublinjohn

Re: Just Playing Along by Dragavan

Post by dublinjohn »

She just sits there and looks at the screen for a long moment before removing a
hand from her breast and taking control of the mouse again. I am getting a lovely
view of most of her tits and several peeks at her nipples as she moves her arm
around to control the cursor.

She clicks on the book and is taken back to the main island. I know the game is
nearly over, as she simply has to get into the final room where the books are now
hidden and make her choice. The key to get in is relatively easy as she has already
found the key book and the page number, so I know that my days of giving her hints
is over.

At least I know she will remain naked, if covered by her hands and my sheet, as long
as she decides to stay this afternoon. This is far more than I ever expected or even
hoped for, so I can't really complain. Hopefully I can make her get up and let me see
at least a glimpse of it all when she rises to get dressed.

Making her way back to the library she crawls into the fireplace and faces the final
puzzle. She starts to click on a pattern, but I soon realize she is making some
mistakes on it. She must have written down the pattern wrong in her notes.

I feel my cock twitch at the thought that she might actually ask for a hint. I might
actually get to play more.

She tries again and still gets it wrong, grumbling to herself.

I smile a wicked smile and allow myself to start hoping for more.

She tries one more time and again gets it wrong. Her shoulders sag and she lets out
a big exhale of frustration.

My whole body is tingling with anticipation, waiting for her to utter the words I know
should be following.

After a long moment she looks up at me with worried eyes. "I have nothing left to
give up. I don't think a hint is really worth it at this point. What will a solution cost me
at this point?"

She didn't just ask for a hint. She is asking for something bigger. My mind explodes
with this revelation. I was expecting to have her clean something else in my room or
organize my bookshelf or something, but now I have to think bigger. She is offering
me a chance for something amazing, but I can't push it too far or she will simply
leave.

After much thought I finally speak. "How long do you plan on staying?"

She shrugs. "I told my sister to pick me up around nine, but I could call her if you
wanted me to leave sooner."

I shake my head. "No, not at all. I just wanted a timeframe I could work within."

"Timeframe for what?" Her voice sounds worried.

I smile evilly. "For your payment. It has to be worth a solution and not just a hint."
Her eyes grow large.

"How about this?" I say in a calm voice, which is much harder to maintain than one
would think. "Until your sister is scheduled to be here you are to not only remain
undressed, as was the deal from before, but you aren't allowed to cover yourself with
anything. No hands, no hair, no sheets. Nothing."

She nods along as I speak this part.

"So far you have been really good about playing coy," I continue, "but that has to
come to an end. So you have to obey me if I tell you to stand or turn or pose or
whatever, so I can see you completely. You aren't to do anything without asking me
permission first."

"No touching?" She asks with an unsteady voice.

"Not unless that's what you want, but you have to ask permission first." I smile
wickedly as I say that.

"Let me finish the game first and then I'll start." Her voice starts to regain some of her
normal composure and strength, but her face is as red as it's ever been. "I'll do it."

I think a moment before speaking. "Get out from under the covers and pull your hair
back, so you aren't hiding anything, as a show of good faith. Then I'll solve your
puzzle and let you finish the game before starting my commands. Sound fair?"
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

She nods and flips her hair back, truly revealing her amazing tits to me openly and
without obstruction. I can see her blushing redness as spread to her chest and
between them, and her nipples are sticking out extremely hard. It is a beauty to
behold.

She then takes he hands and grips the edge of the sheet, slowly sliding to the side
and off of her, bunching it up between us. This uncovers her shapely legs and the
finely trimmed strip of brown curls between them. Since her legs are still pressed
tightly together I can't see more at this time, but I know I will.

She leans back against the pillows, giving me a great view of the whole package,
and rests her hands at her sides. It seems to take her great control to do this, as I
watch her hands twitch, wanting to cover her nakedness.

After gazing upon her beauty a moment longer I lean over her, actually careful to
remain covered myself, and click the mouse several times on the puzzle. The pattern
is set and I click the final lever to activate it.

The animation takes over and reveals the final room with the books in it. I sit back
and give her control once more, knowing the game is actually only moments from
ending. No more puzzles. No more exploring. Nothing but a choice of who to believe
and which book to touch.

I don't even pretend to be watching the screen, as I look her up and down from so
close to her as this. Examining every freckle and birthmark I happen to come across.
I even notice she has a small scar on the side of her breast and wonder what it's
from.

I hear the linking book activate, after she listened to the words of the two brothers,
and look up to see which choice she made. It was the right one and she now stands
before the man behind it all, who is telling her of a great danger he is facing and how
he will need her help again... but that's a story saved for the next game, whenever
that's coming out.

The credits roll and she keeps watching them, trying to avoid the inevitable as long
as possible. Once the menu screen reappears she knows she can't put it off any
longer and turns to look at me.

I look up at her and see she is smiling, and not a smile of pleading or fear, but
enjoyment.

I am taken aback by this and fail to say anything.

She finally speaks in a soft but strong voice. "The games over, but it looks like you've
won. So what are going to do with your prize first?"

My face breaks out in a large and genuine smile, as I realize she was actually toying
with me as much as I was with her. I think the next few hours are going to be even
more fun than I expected... and by this point, I was actually expecting a lot."
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

More?
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

He never wrote/posted a sequel and his website disappeared a couple of years ago
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Unfortunate