Josh Story Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
josh

Josh Story Archive

Post by josh »

I finally feel like I have enough stories to begin one of these. The list will go from newest to oldest stories, and all stories are ENF unless specified.

A Summer of Stripping - ENM/ENF
An attempt to see her first penis lands Kate in a summer-long war with her friend Josh. - Currently ongoing

A Day at Pinegrove Water Park
Two girls spend the day at their local water park trying to impress some boys, which ends up embarrassing for one of them.

Jasmine and the Stolen Spot
When Jasmine accidentally steals some other girls spot in the pool, it ends poorly for her.

Evelyn Shows Off at The Pool
Evelyn grows a bit cocky when showing off at the pool, causing Allie and Tessa to help her show off a...bit more.

Don't Break The Rules!
Salem decides to wear a bikini to her PE class, despite having a uniform she's approved to wear. When she decides to break even more rules, things end up a little humiliating!

How I Humiliated Cayce
Follow up to a story of TheBlushingPrincess humiliating Josh (me). You know I had to get her right back!

Selah's Surprise! - ENM
Short sweet, first attempt at an ENM tale.

I'm Not A Boy!
16 year old Melissa is sick of her mother forcing her to wear boys swim trunks, and on a trip to the beach younger sister Tina may just have the solution!

Revenge in the locker room
Sophomore Ava quickly regrets her decision to snap a few naughty photos of some seniors when they decide to punish her in the locker room.

Center of Attention
Bully Kait loves to be the center of attention, stripping and messing with the other girls to get the boys to notice her. So what happens when someone decides to give her a taste of her own medicine?

Tag!
Mila relunctantly plays Tag with her sister Tina at Tina's birthday party, but Mila has no idea whats in store for her.

Isabelle and the Tree
A ball thrown too high sends Isabelle up into a tree, and a protuding branch leaves her hanging half naked in the air!

James' Frozen Revenge
James uses his newly discovered ability to freeze time to humiliate his bullies during gym class.

The High Dive
In a gender-swap version of a Diary of a Wimpy Kid scene, Maggie sees herself trying to impress her crush on the high dive. Maggie grows increasingly nervous as shes tormented (and humiliated) by a little girl.

Pool Trouble
My earliest (and coincidentally my least favorite) of my stories sees Jenna stripping (and losing!) her itchy bikini
bottoms in front of a group of younger boys.
Last edited by josh on Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Check out my Story Archive!
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Josh Story Archive

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »