The Commitee by Juanoneone

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SpankingFetish

The Commitee by Juanoneone

Post by SpankingFetish »

Juanoneone's stories have been very hard to find lately, so I'll be archiving them here

Fourteen year old Elaine was irritated that her mother was going to miss Thanksgiving. Elaine liked her three aunts, but resented the fact that the whole family wasn’t going to be together. If she hadn’t been so irritated, she probably would never have knocked her coke over in the first place.

"Ups a daisy" commented her Aunt Anna, picking up some paper napkins and pressing them down onto the spreading puddle. "No harm done, dear" added her aunt Candice, picking up ice from the table and tossing it into the trash. "I suppose that there had better be a spanking, though" noted her aunt Grace. Elaine gaped.

Anna objected "but all she did was spill a glass of coke, Grace. Gosh! That’s hardly worth a spanking I think".

Candice nodded. "A spanking should be for something serious". Grace shook her head vigorously. "When a young lady does something wrong, she should get a spanking, and that is that". She stood and placed her chair well away from the table. Elaine looked back and forward between her other two aunts, her dark eyes horrified. "But" she objected.

"Grace, are you sure you have thought about this?" persisted Anna.

"A spanking is an awfully drastic measure, Grace" agreed Candice.

"Now sisters, my mind is made up" replied Grace adamantly. "With her mother absent, we are in charge. Elaine is going to get a spanking and that is that". Elaine yelped in disbelief as Grace took her by the ear and guided her to her feet. "But I only spilled a glass of coke!" she insisted, grabbing her aunt’s wrist with her hands to relieve the pressure. Grace led her over to the chair. "But I don’t *deserve* a spanking!" Elaine wailed. Grace sat down, and laid her niece right across her knee, the girl’s long black hair brushing the floor. Then Elaine yelped again when her aunt’s right hand landed with a painful slap across her blue skirt.

"Oh but, gosh, Grace" interrupted Anna "you *are* going to give it to her on her bare bottom, aren’t you?"

"*What*?" gasped Elaine in shock.

Grace frowned. "Oh, I don’t think that that is necessary. Let her keep a little dignity".

Candice nodded. "There is no need to humiliate her" she noted.

"Oh no" Anna insisted. "While I’m not in favor of giving her a spanking in the first place, a girl’s spanking should *always* be on her bare bottom. Gosh. It isn’t a proper spanking otherwise. She has to feel the palm right on her naked skin".

"Elaine is fourteen years old" Grace answered. "She’s really a bit too mature to have her panties pulled down".

"Grace is right, Anna" said Candice, knitting her fingers together. "We don’t need to be medieval about this".

"Oh *nonsense*!" was the reply. "If Elaine is not too old to be spanked, then she isn’t too old to get her panties taken down so that she can be spanked properly - on her bare behind". She stepped forward, and folded Elaine’s skirt up over her back, leaving the gasping girl in her white panties. Then she took the panties by the waistband and jerked them smartly down to the knees, leaving Elaine’s white behind as naked as the day she was born. "There!" affirmed Anna, with a satisfied nod. "Now she’ll feel the palm". Elaine tried to say something but suddenly her bottom was being spanked by her aunt Grace and she had to press her lips together not to cry out as the slaps landed with stinging force on her naked backside.

"But *Grace*" objected Candice in horror "you *are* going to slap her harder than *that* aren’t you? This is supposed to be a *spanking*!"

"Well, no" Grace admitted. "That was as hard as I was going to slap her. She only spilled a glass of coke after all".

Anna agreed "I think Grace was definitely slapping hard enough. That was good, firm slapping".

Candice was aghast. "What? That wasn’t *nearly* hard enough. Put your *back* into it Grace. You are supposed to be spanking Elaine’s bottom, not petting a cat! Every smack should make her shout out in pain and regret that she was ever disobedient".

"I thought you didn’t want her spanked at all!" snapped Grace.

"Well, I don’t. But if she *is* going to be spanked, then she should be spanked *properly*. A girl being spanked should cry out and beg for mercy, not lie there like limp spaghetti". Grace spanked Elaine’s bare bottom harder. Elaine tensed her whole body and screwed up her face in pain, as her buttocks grew ever hotter and pinker behind her. "Grace, spank her *harder*" insisted Candice. Grace set her mouth in a determined line and redoubled her force, her hand flying up and down, impacting with loud reports across the naked skin of her niece’s rump. Elaine crossed her ankles and grabbed the legs of her chair with white knuckles, tears beginning to drip from beneath her tightly shut eyelids. "I’ll be *good*" she hissed.

"No! No! Really, really *spank*! Put every ounce of strength you have into punishing that naughty bottom". Grace gave it all she had. Elaine opened her eyes and mouth up wide and gave a high pitched broken wail, her whole body shaking with every mighty blow that impacted across her fiery cheeks. The spanks were very loud, but Elaine’s cries of pain were louder. Elaine bawled like a baby as she lay panties-down across her aunt’s knee, the furious slaps raining down onto her poor bottom just as her own tears dripped onto the floor. Her rear grew pink beneath the slaps, then redder and redder until it was quite a bright display. "There, let that be a lesson to you" Grace told her, slightly out of breath, as she delivered a few last smacks. "*What*?" gasped Anna.

"What do you mean ’what’?" demanded Grace.

"Gosh, Grace! You aren’t going to stop spanking Elaine *now* are you?"

"Why certainly I am. She’s been spanked. Can’t you hear her sobs? I can feel them through my knees. This is a punished young lady".

"Grace is right" agreed Anna. "She spanked Elaine hard and now the spankings is complete. We don’t need to be cruel"

"But Grace, Anna, a spanking isn’t a real spanking if its over in a trice. I know that I didn’t want Elaine to be spanked in the first place, but if she *is* going to be spanked, then she ought to be spanked *properly*. When a girl gets turned over the knee, she should stay there for a while and learn a lesson!"

"I’ve learned my lesson! I’ve learned my lesson!" wailed Elaine. "Please don’t spank me anymore!"

"She’s learned her lesson" agreed Grace. "That was a good, hard spanking"

"She has a red bottom, Candice" added Anna. "No-one can say that that isn’t a spanked red bottom"

"That isn’t the *point*" Candice insisted. "A girl should beg and pray for her spanking to be over but it should go on and on. It just isn’t a proper spanking if you don’t do a thorough job of it. Now you get back to spanking Elaine’s bare bottom at once!". Grace sighed and got back to spanking Elaine’s bare bottom as the girl howled in horror and fresh pain. "Harder, Grace, harder!" urged Anna. "If you are going to spank her more, do it properly". Grace spanked Elaine’s harder, putting her back into it and making the child roar from the pain, kicking her legs behind her. Poor Elaine was spanked and spanked and spanked. It seemed that every time Grace was ready to stop, Candice insisted that the spanking must go on, and every time that Grace seemed to be lightening her slaps, Anna was at hand to make sure that only the most scorching of smacks were to land on her niece’s naked behind. Elaine did indeed beg most piteously for the spanking to end. She bawled and sobbed and hammered at the floor with her hands, but the slaps flew always relentlessly across her burning red cheeks.

When Candice finally did consent for Elaine to get up off of Grace’s knee, she was a very spanked young lady indeed, with a very bright bottom behind her. Her whole body shook with her sobs and the tears continued to course down her cheeks. She reached down to pull up her panties, but her Aunt Grace stayed her hand. "Oh no, Elaine dear, after your spanking you must go and stand in the corner with your bottom bare. That’s the only proper way to end a spanking". Elaine just wept all the more bitterly.

Candice objected "but the poor girl has been punished enough! She’s had a long hard spanking on her bare bottom, all for just spilling a glass of coke. We don’t need to put her in the corner with her panties down"

Anna agreed. "It is enough that her bottom is good and red. We don’t need to debase her by putting it on display. Gosh - she’s been punished for so long already".

"*Nonsense*!" Grace insisted. "Standing in the corner is all part of a good spanking and that is just where Elaine is going". She led her weeping niece by the elbow, the girl walking with difficulty due to the panties about her knees, and stood her facing the corner. Grace unclipped Elaine’s blue skirt and took it off, so that her spanked red bottom was left clearly on view. There the girl stood, weeping softly to herself and rubbing her roasted cheeks. Eventually, after some time, Grace asked her if she was sorry for what she had done.

"Yes ma’am! I’m very, very sorry! I won’t ever do it again" insisted Elaine in a small voice.

"Very well, then. You can get dressed and leave the corner, but you behave yourself now". Sniffling, Elaine gently pulled up her panties and took her skirt from the couch. Candice frowned and knit her fingers together. "Wait a minute" she said. "Something isn’t right here". The three others looked over to her as she rubbed her chin in thought. "What isn’t right, Candice?" Anna wanted to know.

"Well, I know that Elaine was *made* to stand in the corner with her bottom bare, but rules are rules and a young lady who has been baring her bottom in the lounge really *ought* to be spanked for it. I don’t think that spilling a coke is worth a spanking but such inappropriate dress is. Elaine, come over here and bend over my knee for punishment".

"*What*? *But*-?" cried Elaine, her black eyes open with horror, tears springing to them afresh.

"Well I don’t see that Elaine should be spanked for something she had no control over!" gasped Grace indignantly.

"Oh gosh, I really must agree" frowned Anna, folding her arms. "It simply wasn’t her fault and it isn’t right to punish her for it..although, of course, if you *are* going to spank her, you really must take her panties down and give it to her good and hard."