The Blue Corner of Humiliation (Bluemenace's story archive)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
BlueMenace

The Blue Corner of Humiliation (Bluemenace's story archive)

Post by BlueMenace »

The Blue Corner Of Humiliation

Welcome to my story archive dear friend. I wish your stay here to be a fulfilling and most importantly an arousing experience. All the stories I have posted in this site will be linked here with short presentations. Have fun.
⠀⠀⠀
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⠀⠀⠀

The Archive

------------------------------

No Clothes Allowed
- What happens when two teen girls get into trouble and are punished by having to give up the privilege of wearing clothes for a whole month? How will their brother use this as a weapon against them? Read this story to find out

The Great Stripping War
- This story is about a group of teens who are split into two groups. The boys and the girls. What will happen when a surprising war breaks out between them? A stripping war!?

Bluemenace's Ambitious plan
- My contest entry to the fourth wall breaking contest. This story is shorter than what I'm usually comfortable with and it's really different than anything else I have written.

3 Short Enf Stories
- This is a thread where I will be publishing all my shorter stories (one part stories under 2500 words).

The Tool Of Time
- What will happen when a young boy receives a tool that can not only stop time but also reverse it. Together with his new mysterious friend Jack will learn to use his new powers.

The Pizza Girl
- This is story about an unpopular pizza girl who suddenly finds herself in the middle of the oarty hold by the popular students in her school. She is then talked into something that she cannot just walk away from.

Doctor Brown's Stripping Machine
- Story about a machine called the stripping machine. Do I need to say more?

Schoolyard games
- One of my own favorites. A story about a older teen getting stripped and humiliated by kids younger than she.

The Lunch Break
- A short story about two girls fighting and one of them getting stripped.

The Shortcut
- A story about a girl being stopped by two young boys in a forest who then talk her into stripping naked

The Duel
- Not really a story. Just a short scene where girl receives a big wegie.

How I Learned To Respect The Authority
- Spanking story.

Me and My Brother
- I like this one. A short story story where a girl loses her pants and has to obey her younger brother.

The Only Girl in the Team
- Story about a girl starting in a new boys floorball team. The start is promising as always but the story itself is unfinished.

Coach's Substitute
- A story about a girl who was substituting for his coach to young boys. You can probably guess the rest.

My Sister
- My first english story ever written. Like my other stories it's about a girl who is stripped.

- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive