Alyssa 1: Getting Away with Murder by offending angel

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Morbidman

Alyssa 1: Getting Away with Murder by offending angel

Post by Morbidman »

Part 1: Justice is Blind

I was a pretty normal kid, more or less average in every way, but my older brother was a model of responsibility and good behavior, which had given my mother distorted expectations, leading her to view me as more or less of a miscreant. She was constantly exasperated with me, even though my indiscretions really were few and far between. It probably didn't help that she was a single mother working and raising two kids.

Alyssa seemed pretty normal too, at first, if a bit childish and cutesy for a teenager. But she had a psycho streak just under the surface. Yet her adoring parents were completely oblivious because Alyssa, their only child, always put on a sweet and adoring act for their benefit, her vicious side emerging only when they weren't looking. She was obsessed with dolls, despite being way too old for them in my opinion, and would groom and fawn over them endlessly only to suddenly tear off their heads and clothes, make them do unspeakable things to each other, and otherwise torment them when gripped by her cruel compulsions. She euphemistically called her doll torture sessions her “experiments.”

Our moms had become friends, which meant we were expected to become friends. We really had nothing in common. I liked sports and books. Besides dolls, Alyssa liked boys and social media. I guess she was more outgoing than me, which made her mean streak scarier. By the time our parents had dragged us along so they could hang out a few times, we'd established a routine of more-or-less polite mutual disrespect. I didn't out Alyssa for her batshit crazy sadism, and she let me read in peace.

Alyssa and I were both exasperated when we were informed, at the end of one visit, that I would be attending Alyssa's slumber party that weekend, a party she had intended for just her three closest friends, none of whom I had met. My mom would be leaving town, my brother staying at a male friend's house.

The night before, my mom let slip that Alyssa's father was planning to divorce her mother, Becky. Having accidentally told me that, she then explained that Becky was utterly devastated and maybe even cracking up a bit and that they were waiting until after Alyssa's coming birthday to tell Alyssa, so I shouldn't say anything. She said there would probably be a nasty custody battle and that Alyssa's parents would be trying to outdo each other in a battle for her affection.

When my mom dropped me off that morning, she and Becky had a quick chat in the kitchen as Alyssa, her friends, and I sat in awkward silence in the living room. They presumably thought we couldn't hear them speaking in low voices, but we heard every word. My mother informed Becky that I had always been “a handful” and that she should treat me with absolutely zero tolerance. She said that I hadn't been spanked in many years, that I was normally grounded for misbehavior these days, but since grounding wouldn't really work in someone else's home, she should feel free to use corporal punishment if I gave her any trouble. As we girls sat eavesdropping and fidgeting on the couch, I could feel my face turning red even as Alyssa and her friends exchanged amused smirks.

My mom further explained that she would be unreachable for the weekend, that Becky should take any and all measures she deemed necessary to correct any misbehavior, and that she might have to get creative. When in doubt, let the punishment fit the crime, she said. Cruel and unusual punishment was fine. The most important thing was to establish authority to keep me in line. It was crucial not to lose the battle of wills. I couldn't believe the way my own mother was talking about me. Their conversation ended with her earnestly pleading that Becky not go too easy on me, since I was spoiled enough as it was, and Becky giving her solemn promise, even though she was not used to administering discipline, since Alyssa was such an angel—her words, not mine, obviously. By the end, I was so embarrassed I was shielding my face with my hands.

On her way out, my mom told me to “be a doll and behave myself” right there in front of everybody, furthering my embarrassment.

After she left, we all went up to Alyssa's room, with Becky telling us she would call us down for lunch later. The other girls could barely control their giggling as we ascended the stairs, and when we got to Alyssa's room, they burst into open laughter.

I stood red-faced, saying nothin as they mocked me a bit, then switched over to talking about boys instead as we sat in a circle on the bed. They obviously resented me being there, since they were all BFFs and I was nobody, but mostly they just ignored me. I guess I would rather have been included, but I didn't care that much.

They gossiped a lot, mostly about boys and who was rumored to be having sex with who. They talked a lot dirtier than I was used to. They had talked quite a while when Alyssa started showing off her dolls. She was in pampering mode, touching up every detail of their hair and clothing, fixing the messed up stuff she'd done to them in some “experiment” earlier.

“Sweet little Julie,” she crooned to one of her prettiest dolls. “I could just eat you up!” I perked up and looked at her at the unexpected sound of my name.

“Not you!” she hissed at me. “You're a bad girl!”

Her friends all laughed as I meekly looked away, trying to look unbothered.

“No, I was talking to my sweet little angel baby Julie,” she cooed. I wanted to throw up at her cloying fawning, but her friends sat watching curiously, indulging her. I wondered where she'd found friends who put up with her demented mind. “I've had her since I was six. I've done experiments on her every day, and she comes every time.”

What the fuсk? I tried to hide my disgust, knowing I would have to survive the whole day and night with her.

“I'm bored,” Alyssa announced suddenly, tossing Julie across the room. “I'm tired of toy dolls. I want to experiment on a real doll.” Pausing, she fixed her gaze on me. I glanced around the group, sensing something badly wrong. “Hey, let's tell my mom Julie did something bad and see how she punishes her.”

I felt the blood drain from my face as Alyssa's friends giggled at the prospect.

“Um—very funny,” I stammered.

“It would be very funny,” Alyssa mused.

“What are you gonna tell her?” her friend Tammy asked.

“I dunno... I guess I'll say she hit me. That'll really piss my mom off.”

I was beginning to get extremely nervous as they all eyed me like prey.

“Uh, you aren't serious... right?”

They looked at each other and crinkled their noses mischievously.

“Let's do it!” Alyssa laughed.

“Wait, please—” I stammered as Alyssa hopped off the bed and flung her door open.

“MOM!” she bellowed

“Please, stop it!” I panicked.

“What is it, Honey?” Becky's voice echoed faintly from downstairs.

“JULIE HIT ME!”

All the girls grinned at me as I sat in open-mouthed indignation.

“Get down here this minute, girls!” Becky yelled back.

Alyssa bobbed her head left and right merrily as she headed out the door and down the hall. With a infuriated sigh, I leaped up and followed. Alyssa thundered down the hall and stairs, stomping as loudly as she could, but when she reached the bottom, she padded gracefully into the kitchen with me on her heels, the other girls trailing right behind.

“What on earth is that racket?” Becky asked.

“Julie was stomping the whole way down here.”

“I was not!” I protested. “That was her!”

Becky sighed.

“Julie, your mother said we might have some problems, but I thought we would make it at least an hour.”

“But I didn't do anything!”

Becky shook her head condescendingly.

“Julie, you are really starting off on the wrong foot here. I want to show you from the outset that I mean business, young lady. Where did you hit my daughter?”

“I didn't!”

“Right here,” Alyssa pointed to her cheek. “She smacked me!”

Becky examined Alyssa's cheek, which was absolutely normal looking, of course, and her eyes narrowed with anger.

“I will not tolerate hitting in this house. What you need is some empathy, young lady.”

“But—”

“I would never strike a child in the face—not even a hell-raising teenager—so it'll have to be your other cheek—a spanking.”

I could barely speak, I was so shocked and frustrated. I felt about to cry—not from the prospect of the punishment, though the very idea of being punished like a small child was humiliating, but from the sheer wrongness of everything, from having the worst assumed about me undeservedly yet again and being so helpless to affect the outcome.

“Why do you believe her?” I managed to choke.

“Young lady, don't play this game with me. I'm in no mood. I'm not going to sit here and pretend everyone in this room doesn't know the difference in your characters.”

I stared at her in shock.

“Now fetch that chair and move it to the center of the room.”

“Please, I didn't hit anyone!” I said in a strangled whine. “Please believe me!”

“Are you calling my daughter a liar?”

“No... I mean...”

I was so choked up I couldn't finish a sentence. It felt like something was stuck in my throat.

“Girls, what happened?” Becky asked Alyssa's friends, who of course eagerly backed her story.

“I thought as much. Julie, the sooner you recognize that I am not easily duped, the easier this weekend will go for you,” Becky told me firmly. “Now fetch the chair.”

I looked back and forth from Becky's grim face to Alyssa's barely contained smug smile. Stepping haltingly toward the chair, I suddenly burst into tears. It was just so unfair!

“I'm glad to see you have some shame,” Becky said coldly.

Tears streamed down my face as I dragged the chair from the kitchen table to the center of the room, the other girls making way as they watched with curious grins.

“Now take your pants off. You're not going to feel a thing if I spank you through those jeans.”

I stared back at her wide-eyed.

“Please!” I said between sobs. “I'm—too old—for this!”

“You're too old for your behavior, not your punishment. Age is meaningless without maturity,” Becky pontificated.

I took hold of my fly with trembling fingers, but could bring myself to do anything but stand there crying.

“Take them off now, or I will spank you on the bare instead,” Becky threatened.

I slowly and miserably undid my jeans and pushed them down my legs, revealing my cotton underwear. Embarrassed beyond words, I tugged the pants off one leg, then the other and dropped them on the floor.

“Excuse me! I just mopped this floor, young lady. Pick those up.”

Extremely self-conscious in my underwear, I crouched down and snatched up the jeans.

“Now fold them and ask someone to hold them for you.”

I became highly aware of the cool air on my bare legs as I straightened the jeans and folded them twice.

“Could you—hold these—for me?” I asked Tammy, who took them with a grin.

“Now bend over the chair,” Becky instructed.

My sobs renewed as I bent over the back of the chair, my cotton-underwear-clad butt pointing straight out at the apex of my bent body. As my torso went upside down, I felt my t-shirt sliding up my back, baring several inches of my midriff. I could picture Alyssa trying to suppress a gloating grin as she savored my undeserved shaming.

“Now, since you saw fit to smack someone else, you're now going to be smacked. To show you that I mean business, I'm going to spank you twenty-five times.”

“No! Please!” I blubbered.

But Becky was done talking. She hauled off and walloped my left cheek with a muted Smack! as I howled with shame.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

“I promised your mother I wouldn't tolerate any crap from you, young lady!”

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I wailed in pain and humiliation as the tears streamed down my face. I was surprised how bad it hurt.

“I promised I wouldn't hold back!” And she clearly wasn't as she rained down open-handed blows on both my cheeks.

“You will behave yourself, or so help me I will spank you ten times today if I have to!”

By this point, snot was running from my nose and my throat hurt from yelping and sobbing. I had never expected this level of pain. It actually exceeded the humiliation—temporarily.

Smack! Smack! “And no!” Smack! “More!” Smack! “Hitting!” SMACK!

Becky was literally out of breath from beating me, and both of us were gasping raggedly. I stood stiffly, reaching back to massage myself in an instinctive effort to soothe the pain. I'm sure I was quite a sight with my puffy eyes and snotty nose, no pants on, rubbing my own butt with both hands. I glanced briefly at Alyssa, who looked almost deliriously satisfied, and at her friends, who were suppressing giggles and exchanging knowing looks.

“Next time... if there is a next time... it will be twice as bad. Believe me, I will spank you on the bare,” Becky warned me between deep breaths as she massaged her right hand. “Now apologize to Alyssa.”

Still sobbing, I nodded miserably and stepped toward Alyssa, staring at the floor as she looked me over.

“I'm... ...” Unable to speak, I took a huge, ragged breath, trying to calm myself. “...Sorry.”

“You need to say what you're apologizing for and promise not to do it again,” Alyssa lectured me. “That's the right way to apologize, right mom?”

“That's right, Sweetheart. Go on, Julie.”

“I'm sorry—I hit you—I won't—do it again,” I sobbed.

Unexpectedly, Alyssa slid her arms around me, wrapping me in a big hug as my whole body went rigid.

“That's okay, Julie. I forgive you.”

I felt sick as Becky smiled admiringly at her daughter, who began to stroke my hair as I stood frozen, trapped.

“Good. Now you girls get along, okay?”

“Okay, Mom!” Alyssa said brightly. All I could do was nod and sniffle.

I took my pants from Tammy and everyone watched as I put them back on and wiped my tears and snot with a paper towel.

“Come on, Julie,” Alyssa smiled at me and took my hand, leading me out of the room and back upstairs, practically skipping with glee.

As soon as we were back in her room, they all burst into laughter as I stared meekly at the floor—except Alyssa, whose eyes gleamed quietly with demonic satisfaction.

“That was the best experiment of all time,” she mused as she sat on her bed again.

The girls excitedly chatted about how hilarious my punishment had been, how they couldn't believe Becky had made me take off my pants, and so on. All the while I sat sniffling and feeling sorry for myself. After a bit, I had stopped crying and felt numb. At least it was over—or so I naively hoped.
Last edited by Morbidman on Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morbidman

Re: Alyssa 1: Getting Away with Murder by offending angel

Post by Morbidman »

Part 2: An Eye for an Eye

Alyssa and her friends eventually got bored of reliving my humiliating punishment and started gossiping again. As they talked, Alyssa took to brushing her dolls' hair absent-mindedly. Then, without warning, she reached over and began to run the brush through my hair. I batted her hand away instinctively, blanching. Her eyes narrowed at me.

“Maybe it's time for another experiment,” she said.

I shrank away from her, shaking my head slightly.

“Anybody else getting bored?” she asked her friends. “Wanna see what else I can get my mom to do to my little Julie Doll here?”

Alyssa friend's started giggling with anticipation.

“No, please don't,” I said, my voice betraying my nervousness. “Please, I didn't do anything to you!”

“Do you think she'll make her take her pants off again?” she asked them, ignoring me.

“Please, you can brush my hair, it's fine. Just don't do this, okay?” I begged.

“I bet she will. I wonder what else I can make her do. Probably whatever I want.”

She rose icily from the bed and opened her door.

“No! Please! Please!” I begged frantically.

She grinned at me with a twinkle in her eye, then took a deep breath.

“MOM!”

I buried my face in my hands.

“Yes, Sweetheart?”

“JULIE'S BEING BAD AGAIN!”

There was a short delay in Becky's reply. I could just picture her sighing and shaking her head.

“Bring her down here!”

“Come with me, little Julie Doll,” Alyssa smiled at me.

I reluctantly slid off the bed and approached the door.

“Please, tell her it was a misunderstanding,” I begged.

“MOM, SHE WON'T GO!” Alyssa screamed right in my face as I winced.

“Julie, you will NOT be happy that you made me come up there!” Becky called fiercely from the kitchen.

I sighed in frustration and stormed out of the room, the giggling girls right behind me as we headed downstairs.

“Please, Mrs. Knudsen, I didn't do anything!” I begged first thing as I entered the kitchen, trying to get in the first word. “I swear!”

“Mom, don't believe her! She pulled down my pants! It was so embarrassing! She tried to get my underwear, too!”

Becky rolled her eyes at me.

“Like I said, age and maturity do not always go together. Why would you perform such a childish prank, young lady?”

“Please, I didn't do anything, I swear! This isn't fair!”

“Mom, she said she did it for revenge, because you made her take off her pants for her spanking. Then she started trying to spank me!”

“Please, she's making all this up! She just wants to see you punish me! You can't just believe her!” I pleaded.

Becky cast me a withering gaze.

“Are you calling my daughter a liar?”

“I—no—I mean—”

“Yes or no, child. It's a simple question.”

“...Well... she is lying!”

“You know,” Becky sneered, “I might have considered listening to your point of view before you tried to tell me with a straight face that my own daughter is lying to my face to get some kind of sick thrill out of watching you get punished. Do you realize how over-the-top that sounds? Now it's just obvious you'll say anything to get out of facing the consequences of your actions.”

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes again already.

“But—”

“Mom,” Alyssa interrupted, rattling off her lies. “She said she was gonna talk her way out of it, that adults are stupid enough to believe anything, and even if she didn't, it was over right away anyway and at home she usually gets grounded or gets something taken away.”

“Why would I—”

“I've heard enough!” Becky said sternly. “I guess it will take a lot more than I realized to make an impression on you, young lady. Get those jeans off.”

“But Mrs.—”

“NOW!”

I recoiled in shock from Becky's thunderous shout. Tears sprang from my eyes as I undid my jeans in the kitchen for the second time that morning and stepped meekly out of them. Tammy was already waiting with arms out and a big grin to take them from me once I had folded them.

“Since you apparently think it's okay to pull other people's clothes off, let's see how you like it. I'll take that shirt, too.”

I wanted to argue, but my throat was so constricted I couldn't even speak. Besides, I knew it wouldn't matter. I peeled off my t-shirt and reluctantly surrendered it to Tammy, then stood with my arms crossed over my bra, my head hanging, mortified to be standing in a near-stranger's kitchen in my underwear, surrounded by people, most of who were indeed total strangers.

“Chair,” Becky said coldly.

I miserably dragged the kitchen chair back to the center of the room.

“Are you waiting for a written invitation? Bend over it!”

Once again, I folded myself a little past a right angle over the back of the chair, gripping the wooden sides of the seat. My face burned as my plump breasts hung toward the floor.

“I want you bent all the way this time. Grab onto the chair's legs.”

I strained forward further. I was able to catch the legs, rising to my tiptoes and folding my body nearly in half in the process, my hair touching the floor. I could feel the blood rushing to my head and was all too aware that my jutting backside was at the apex of my contorted form and the center of everyone's attention. I was already bawling, and I hadn't even been touched yet.

“Don't think I've forgotten my promise last time,” Becky said. “Alyssa, since she pulled down your pants, I think you should be the one to pull down her underwear. Let the punishment fit the crime. Just enough to bare her bottom, please.”

“No!” I managed to croak, but Alyssa already had her greedy fingers in the back of the waistband of my cotton undies. My whole body went rigid as she slid them downward, four of her fingers brushing each of my bare cheeks from top to bottom along the way. I cringed at the intimate contact. Nobody had ever touched my bare butt before, and Alyssa would have been my last choice for the honor. My whole body shook with sobs as she tucked my waistband under my bottom crease and stepped away, leaving everyone with a clear view of my elevated bare butt and not much else of me in view to look at. I could hear the girls stifling snickers behind me and couldn't help wondering how deeply they could see into my crack. Given the position I was in, I doubted anything was left to their imaginations.

“I hope in this moment you have some appreciation for what it feels like to exposed against your will. Now, ready or not, here we go,” said Becky. My body tensed expectantly.

SMACK!

The sharp sound of Becky's slap cut the air. It was far louder now that it was skin-to-skin. I could feel my butt cheek jiggling from the blow.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My sobs intensified into a prolonged wail. The pain was worse than before, but for now the indignity was still the worst part. Even with the pain, all I could think about was Alyssa and her friends seeing me like this.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As she unleashed her fury, Becky once again began to unload verbally as well.

“You will respect my daughter! You will act mature! I can do this all day if I have to!”

“Don't think I'll go easy on you just because I'm not your mother! I will use every punishment in the book—and then write a new book if I have to!”

“You don't want to start a battle of wills with me, child,” she panted, once again short of breath, as I bawled my eyes out. “You will lose... Now, I promised you twice the spanking this time if you didn't straighten up, and I meant it.” I groaned in protest. My cheeks—both sets—already felt like they were on fire. “And since you have now struck my daughter twice, it's only right that she administer the second half of your spanking. Besides, my arm is tired.”

My face twisted into a horrified grimace at the prospect of Alyssa spanking my bare butt. Becky was bad enough, but the idea of the criminal punishing the victim was just too much to bear. I tried to beg for mercy, but my sobbed pleas were incomprehensible.

“Maybe we should go easy, Mom,” Alyssa said saccharinely. “I don't want to hurt her...”

“Honey, that's very sweet, but she is openly challenging my authority. Besides, she was belittling her last punishment just minutes afterward. This time I want it to stick. You need to hit her twenty-five times, and don't hold back. Okay?”

“Okay, Mom,” Alyssa chirped.

She bounded up to me and crouched down by my side, reaching up to softly stroke my dangling hair.

“Sorry about this, Julie. It hurts me more than it does you.”

“Sweetie, you shouldn't be the one apologizing here. Now give her what she's earned.”

“Yes, Ma'am,” Alyssa answered deferently, walking around behind me.

I closed my eyes and braced myself.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Alyssa beat my fleshy cheeks with everything she had. She wasn't as strong as Becky, but my bottom was already burning at that point, and the pain was getting truly unbearable. My wailing had turned into a low, constant moan. Drool dripped from my lip.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

By this point I was grunting loudly with every blow, clinging to the chair for dear life as Alyssa spread her strikes all around my cheeks. The chair would lurch with every spank and sometimes slide forward slightly. The pain had definitely overtaken the humiliation again. I no longer dwelled on the terrible, unjust irony of Alyssa punishing me, no longer fretted about whether they could see my asshole. I just wanted this to stop.

“I hope you've learned your lesson, Julie. I hope you'll be good so we can get along,” Alyssa said with an affected sweet sadness as I dizzily, achingly straightened up, my trembling hands reaching back to fix my underwear.

“Don't touch those,” Becky warned me. With a whimper, I resorted to massaging my burning, naked butt, despite how degrading it was. “I'm afraid we aren't done,” she continued sternly. “Since you found my punishment so mild and so short last time, this time you will stand with your nose to the corner of the living room until lunch is ready, dressed exactly as you are. I don't want to hear a peep from you, and you will not move a muscle. I don't care if you want to scratch an itch or brush a fly off your face. You will stand absolutely still. If pain won't correct your behavior, perhaps boredom will. Do I make myself clear?”

Still weeping, I nodded forlornly.

“Good, then march!” She thrust her finger toward the living room.

As I shuffled out, I heard Alyssa speak up behind me.

“Can we stay down here and keep her company, Mom? She might get lonely.”

“Well, that's very selfless of you, Sweetie, but I want her alone with her sore butt so she can think about actions and consequences. You just go back upstairs and enjoy yourselves. And leave her clothes on the coffee table please, Tammy.”

I knew Alyssa was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to witness the rest of my punishment, but she didn't give up on manipulating the situation a bit more. I had crossed about half the living room and was headed to the opposite corner when she caught up to me and snaked her arm through mine, steering me instead toward the other corner I was facing.

“You should see your ass,” she whispered into my ear. “It looks like a tomato.”

My face flushed as I plodded meekly and gingerly along, allowing her to lead me. It took me a moment to realize that she was deliberately positioning me opposite the stairs.

I wedged myself in the corner, hands clasped over my butt, but Alyssa grabbed my wrists.

“No, here,” she whispered, moving my hands in front of me so my backside was fully exposed. Then she paused to reach up and pet my hair again. It was all I could do not to recoil as I had in her room just ten minutes ago.

“Poor little Julie Doll.” To my horror, she reached down and began to slowly massage my butt cheeks. “I know it hurts because my hand hurts, too.”

I wanted to scream at her that she was a fuсking psycho and tear her hand away from my private parts, but instead I stared miserably at the wall, forcing myself to remain expressionless.

“Completely still—just like a real doll,” she said admiringly, still rubbing my butt. I could feel her fingers pushing slightly further into my crack with each kneading motion as my face turned redder and redder. “Completely still,” she whispered again as she brazenly laid the tip of her finger to rest against my anus. My breath caught in my throat as my cheeks clenched against my will, gripping her fingertip. “Your face is as red as your poor little ass, Julie Doll,” she giggled softly, drawing tiny rings around the surface of my hole with her fingernail.

With one last weirdly affectionate giggle and a demented poke at the dead center of my anus, she finally stepped away. I stayed just as she had left me, my butt unguarded. I wasn't about to do anything to piss her off.

Slowly, the girls made their way upstairs, where I could hear them whispering to each other. I didn't dare look, but it was obvious they had planted themselves there so they could observe my ongoing discomfort. Once in a while I would hear snickering or a bit of movement. I assumed Becky was checking on me from time to time, but she wouldn't have been able to see the others from the angle out the kitchen door.

Becky was right about one thing. Standing there gave me plenty of time to think. And what I thought was that my best chance of survival was to swallow my dignity and stay on Alyssa's good side for the rest of the day, no matter what it took. Better yet, I would avoid her entirely if I could find a way.

Becky was wrong about the boredom, though—it was a welcome relief, even if I was being spied on the whole time.
Morbidman

Post by Morbidman »

Part 3: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

I stood in the corner about an hour before Becky walked into the living room and shouted for the others to come down. Soon I could hear them all descending the stairs behind me.

Becky made me turn and face Alyssa and apologize again. I was long past the point of crying and instead felt quite numb, in a kind of post-traumatic fog.

“I'm sorry I pulled down your pants, and I won't do it again.”

“Aw, I forgive you, Julie,” Alyssa gripped me once again in a tight embrace, holding it overly long and stroking my hair as I cringed.

“May I please get dressed now?” I asked Becky.

“Yes, but you listen to me first. Do not understimate me, young lady. Your mother gave me the green light for cruel and unusual punishments, if that's what it takes. Those were her words. Now I understand why—plain old spankings don't seem to scare you much. So don't think I won't amp it up further, because I will if I have to.”

“Yes, Mrs. Knudsen. I promise I'll be good,” I said robotically.

“Good girl. Now let's go eat.”

At long last, I tugged the back of my underwear back into place. I don't think I'd ever gotten dressed so fast in my life.

I realized how much my bottom still ached when I sat down for lunch. I ended up leaning to one side, resting my weight on my outer thigh and sometimes switching sides. I didn't care how it looked. Everyone had seen firsthand exactly what I'd gone through, after all. I tried to ignore the knowing, condescending looks and stifled conspiratorial snickers of the other girls.

I was starving. I guess I'd used a lot of energy hopping around, clinging to the chair, sobbing, and wailing during my spankings, not to mention standing for an hour. I devoured my lunch. I was sure to thank Becky effusively, trying to show her that I was, in fact, a normal, polite, well-adjusted teen rather than the monster she seemed to have become convinced I was.

After lunch, I put my plan into action. I asked Becky if I could stay downstairs with her, explaining that I really didn't want to get into trouble and that she would be able to witness my behavior herself this way. She agreed, which drew Alyssa's ire. Though she concealed it from her mother, I could feel the daggers in her stare and couldn't help wondering if this was a mistake.

I chatted with Becky in the living room—reclining on the couch did wonders for my sore butt—and tried to build a rapport as she drank two afternoon glasses of wine, which I figured must be because of the divorce stress. Every time Alyssa came up in the conversation—which was a lot—I enthusiastically seconded her over-the-top praise of her daughter, as disgusted as it made me feel. It all seemed to be working perfectly—for four hours, at which point a stampede sounded in the hallway above moments before Alyssa and her cronies came rushing down the stairs.

Alyssa was holding my phone aloft, which is when I realized that I had left it in her room earlier.

“Mom! Oh my god, it's so awful—it's unbelievable.” She began fake crying.

“What on earth is the matter, Darling?”

“Mom! Mom—she had a video—oh my god, it's too horrible!”

My mother had forbidden me to password lock my phone—something else to thank her for if I managed to survive this day.

Alyssa sat on the arm of Becky's chair and showed her my phone. She had my photo gallery open. I anxiously sprang up and craned my neck for a look, but there was nothing there.

“I already deleted it,” Alyssa pretended to bawl.

“It was a video of Alyssa taking a shower, Mrs. Knudsen,” Tammy explained somberly. “You could see everything.”

“—and now all my friends saw me naked, Mom! It's awful! I just can't believe she did this! How could she do that, Mom?!”

“And she was talking at the end of the video,” Tammy went on somberly, “saying she was going to see if she could get some photos later to share.”

As Alyssa hid her face, wracked with transparently phony sobs, Becky's eyes narrowed at me, and her jaw set.

“Please, it's not true! It's all fake!” I babbled in a complete panic. “Please, Mrs. Knudsen, you have to believe me! It's a setup! There was no video!”

Becky seemed to be struggling to remain calm. When she spoke, it was in a low, livid voice.

“You spied on my daughter in the shower. You took naked video, which her friends all saw. You sat here in my living room chatting pleasantly with me for three hours when all the while you had every intention of trying to photograph my daughter naked to share! And now you have the nerve to look me in the eye and accuse my daughter and her friends of some kind of vast conspiracy against you?!”

My mind raced in search of words, but I knew I was fuсked.

“When I'm done with you you will get down on your knees and BEG for forgiveness!” Becky snarled, leaping to her feet.

It seemed better to skip straight to that part. I knew she would never believe me over Alyssa, so I dropped down to the carpet on my knees in front of them both.

“Please forgive me!” I wailed. “I know it was bad! I'm so sorry! Please let my mother punish me when she comes back! Please don't hit me anymore! I'm so sorry, Alyssa! I'll never do anything like that again! I didn't do it to hurt anybody! I know it was wrong but I was just messing around! I never would've sent anything to anyone!” I babbled on and on as they both stared down at me.

“Mom, don't forget what she told me before!” whined Alyssa as she brushed aside fake tears. “She said she could talk her way out of anything, because adults like you are too soft and stupid!”

Becky, still fuming, spent a moment in thought.

“So you admit your wrongdoing,” she began haltingly, her voice still dripping venom. “That's a minor step in the right direction, for once. But if you think I am not going to punish you, you are sorely mistaken. You are getting everything that's coming to you, and then enough extra to put an end to your atrocious behavior once and for all. Get up and take your clothes off.”

I rose to my feet, my whole body shaking in terror. My hands trembled as I fumbled with my fly, finally managing to push my jeans down and step out of them once again. This time Becky yanked them out of my hands and flung them across the room instead of waiting for me to fold them. With a gulp, I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Becky hurled it in the opposite direction.

I stood shrinking before Becky and Alyssa, surrounded by the other girls, my arms once again folded over my chest.

“You must not have heard me,” Becky hissed. “I repeat: get your clothes off.”

“Wh—what?” I stammered. “Y—you mean...?”

“Every stitch! Time for you to feel what Alyssa felt when everyone saw her in your video.”

“Y—you can't do that—it's not right to make me do that!” I argued desperately.

“Peeping Julie paparazzi is lecturing me about right and wrong? Have I misheard something? You just confessed to filming my naked daughter, so forgive me if I find it hard to believe you are the least bit shocked. If I hadn't made promises to your mother, this would already have become a police matter, so consider yourself lucky. Now take them off before I tear them off!”

“But Mrs. Knudsen—”

“STRIP NAKED, JULIE! NOW!”

I thought the force of her voice was going to knock me off my feet. Whereas I had been too shocked and panicked to cry until now, suddenly I burst into tears as it sank in that they really were all going to see me naked. I was about to be utterly humiliated, and I had done nothing wrong! The cruelty was beyond imagination.

It felt like my hands didn't belong to me as they reached behind me to the clasp of my bra. I was trembling so badly it took me several excruciating seconds to undo it. As I slid the bra down my arms, my sobbing turned hysterical.

“Perhaps we've finally found something that will leave an impact on you this time,” Becky remarked, seeing my obvious distress at having to get naked. She plucked away my bra and flung it into the kitchen.

“Careful, Mom,” Alyssa said as I stood covering my naked boobs. “Don't forget all that stuff she said about being able to fool adults.”

“Don't worry, Hon. Even if she's putting on an act, she's just getting started. You will get justice for what she did to you.”

Alyssa's mouth turned up into a satanic smirk on the side her mother couldn't see.

“What are you waiting for?” Becky asked me icily. “Get that underwear off.”

But I couldn't seem to move. I just stood there wailing and protecting my breasts as tears poured from my eyes.

“Why don't you give her a hand, Honey?”

My knees began to wobble as Alyssa knelt in front of me and slipped her fingers into my underwear for the second time that day. I reached down with one arm in a feeble effort to stop her, but my underwear immediately shot down to my ankles with a sharp yank, leaving Alyssa's face less than a foot from my naked crotch. I immediately covered it with one arm while the other clung across my chest. My mind reeled.

I was naked in their living room.

“Alyssa, take out your phone. I want you to record every second of this punishment—an eye for an eye.”

“Yes, Ma'am,” Alyssa said. I shook my head feverishly as Alyssa aimed her camera at me, but my attempts to protest came out as ragged squawks.

“Now bend over the ottoman for your spanking!” Becky barked at me. But I was completely paralyzed with shock and horror. “Either lay yourself across that ottoman or I'll ask the other girls to escort you.”

I could only shake my head miserably in denial of the inevitable.

“Well, it looks like we may finally be having a psychological effect, here. Girls, a little help?”

The other girls took hold of my arms. I began to hyperventilate as they jerked them out to my sides, exposing everything. I went limp in their grasp as Alyssa panned down my naked front with the camera, capturing it all. Struggling to hold me upright, the girls dragged me several steps to the ottoman and forcibly pulled me across it, my belly resting atop, legs dangling off one side, ass elevated, and boobs, arms, and head hanging down the other side. The girls kept a tight grip on my arms as I feebly struggled to free myself, and I kept my thighs equally tightly clenched shut in an instinctive last-ditch effort at modesty.

“Alyssa, I think it's only right you should do this,” Becky said. “Besides, my arm is still tired.”

Alyssa knelt down next to me and smacked my bare ass so hard that the slap cut right through my wailing. For the second blow, she hauled back so far that the blow went awry and struck my thigh.

“It's too awkward here,” Alyssa said. “Let me try this.” Throwing one leg over my prone body, she sat down on my lower back facing my feet, her thighs squeezing my hips as I groaned beneath her weight. Then she began to wail on me with abandon, pounding my sore ass mercilessly. Slap after sharp slap sang out throughout the living room as all the fight left me and I began grunting carnally with each brutal blow. I certainly didn't count the blows, and I don't think anyone else did, either. After a while I could tell from her flagging strikes that Alyssa was getting tired. She must have found a moment when Becky wasn't looking, because just before she climbed off me, she dragged a finger down my crack, stopping at my asshole again and prodding it, flirting with the prospect of pushing it inside me. As my cheeks clenched defensively, Alyssa giggled almost imperceptibly. I wondered who was holding her camera as she molested me and where they were pointing it. Finally, Alyssa climbed off me.

I prayed for it to be over, but Becky wasn't nearly finished.

“I'm sure that was fewer than last time, and I'll be damned if you're getting a lighter spanking for taking naked video than you did for depantsing, child. Since each of these girls saw Alyssa in that video, each of them is going to contribute here. Ten spanks each. Who's first?”

I have no idea the sequence that they mounted and spanked me in, but all three sat on my lower back as Alyssa had done, and not one of them seemed to hold anything back. Alyssa turned out to be in the middle of the pack, strength-wise. Some of them were stronger than Becky, and I could feel my cheeks quiver with every blow. I was exhausted long before they had finished—too exhausted to even cry anymore. Instead I just grunted and gurgled as they beat my ass raw. The pain was excruciating. Although there was no fight left in me, they never let go of my arms.

Finally, the last girl dismounted me.

“Stand up,” Becky commanded sternly.

As the girls released my arms, I pushed myself weakly off the ottoman, stumbling to my feet. My modesty long since compromised, I once again reached back to massage my burning posterior, leaving my whole front exposed to their gazes. Alyssa's camera hovered nearby, darting around to get closeup footage of my face and all the parts of my body.

“Now march yourself into Alyssa's bathroom,” Becky ordered, pointing up the stairs.

I trudged despondently through the living room and then up the stairs as they all followed close behind, Alyssa filming my ascent from below and behind my battered red ass. They followed me down the upstairs hallway and into the bathroom.

“Go on, get in the shower,” Becky instructed. “Leave the curtain open, though.” I wearily stepped into the bathtub and started the overhead shower. They watched from the side as the warm water poured over me.

“Did you wash your hair in that video, Sweetheart?” Becky asked Alyssa.

“Yes, Mom.”

“And your body?”

“Yes.”

“And did you shave?”

“Yes.”

“Legs and pits?”

“And... landscaping, um, down there.”

“There you have it, Julie. You're not getting dressed until we've watched you wash every inch of your hair and body and shave everywhere, just like you watched Alyssa do.”

All I could do was nod weakly. I was mortified, naturally, but hopeless.

First I washed my hair, of course, spending quite a long time because I was reluctant to proceed to the next part. I didn't dare glance at the other girls' smirking faces as I ran the razor along my underarms. As I thought about how to shave my legs, I began to wish I actually had seen Alyssa shaving in the shower, just to give me some idea of how on earth to do it. Finally, I decided the only practical way was, to my total humiliation, to place one foot on the outside edge of the tub, thus opening my legs as I leaned down to shave from thigh to ankle. I had never felt so self-conscious in my life as I stood casually displaying my vulva to my tormentors and Alyssa's camera, trying and failing to focus on shaving. My hands shook so badly I could scarcely make any progress. It felt like it took an hour to finish both legs.

For the final indignity, I turned my back to them, but Becky wouldn't have it.

“Oh no you don't, young lady. Turn your naked butt back around right now.”

Blushing at the adult woman's reminder of my nakedness, I haltingly rotated back to face them. Under the gaze of Alyssa's camera, I hunched forward, awkwardly lathering up my pubic hair. Suppressed titters greeted my ears as I carefully scraped away the rough edges of my bush, leaving a tidy patch.

Finally, I turned sideways again and soaped my whole body, crouching to do my legs to avoid bending over, and then doing my belly, back, shoulders, and face.

“I said every inch, young lady,” Becky reminded me firmly.

With a grimace, I soaped up my boobs and gave them a quick scrub, my face flushing. It must have been dark crimson by the time I rinsed the dripping soap off my nipples and began to lather up my pubes. And by the time I ran my soapy hand between my legs and over my vulva, my cheeks were on fire. At last, I eagerly reached up to turn off the water.

“Every inch, child. You left one place out.”

I groaned. Soaping my hands up one last time, I reached back and rubbed my aching butt cheeks. Finally, I did a deep dive all along my crack, scrubbing every nook and cranny down there. Alyssa and her friends could barely control their giggling as I submitted to this one last humiliating task.

Finally, I shut off the water, and Becky handed my a towel. I was soon dry, but as I began to wrap myself in the towel, she stopped me.

“Don't even think about it. March that naked butt down to the living room and get back in the corner until dinner.”

Miserably, I obeyed, the other grinning girls trailing after me once again. Re-entering the living room made me freshly self-conscious about my nakedness.

“You will not move or speak until dinner,” Becky said as I positioned my nose in the corner again. “If you're good, maybe I'll let you get dressed for dinner. If you cross me again, so help me, child, I will keep you in your birthday suit all night. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Mrs. Knudsen,” I whimpered.

“Good. And you'd better think carefully about what you are going to say when you apologize to Alyssa for what you did. That was a truly abhorrent act.”

“I will, Mrs. Knudsen.”

“Alyssa, you will of course delete the video. We did this to make a point, not sink to her level.”

“Yes, Mom.” There was pause. “Okay, it's deleted.”

Somehow I doubted that. Becky did not seem to share my skepticism.

“Great. Now, you girls go back upstairs so Julie can contemplate the consequences of her actions. I have a feeling it will sink in this time. I'll see you all at dinner.”

And with that, Becky went into the kitchen, leaving me alone with Alyssa and her posse, this time completely naked. Once again, Alyssa stepped up close behind me. Once again, she took my hands from their defensive position in front of my butt crack and moved them in front of my pubes instead, baring my red backside. I could feel my knees shaking as her fingers reached up and lightly stroked down the side of my bare torso, bumping over my ribs and down my hip, caressing me the way she admiringly caressed her dolls—when she wasn't biting or beheading them. I stared at the intersection of the walls, willing myself not to act as her hands slid down around my throbbing cheeks, massaging them again.

“Poor little Julie Doll,” she whispered into my ear once more. “So pretty, so still. So...”—her fingers slipped between my cheeks, poking at my asshole again—"...naked." I struggled to breathe and remain still as my face flushed brightly. “Ticka ticka ticka...” she cooed as she tickled back and forth over my hole with her fingernail. I wanted to scream as she then shoved at my entrance, her finger slipping inside me up to the first knuckle. My breath caught in my throat. I thought I was going to go into shock. What was wrong with this girl?

“You're squeezing me so tight, Sweetie,” she whispered. “I feel loved.” It was true—my rectum was surely the tightest it had been in my life—but that was a defensive measure to keep her out!

“I have to go, Baby Doll,” she whispered into my ear, wriggling her fingernail around inside me. “See you at dinner. Well... I'll be seeing you the whole time. You'll see me at dinner.”

As her finger popped out of my bottom, Alyssa tittered softly and then padded away. I wanted to beg her not to get me punished again, but I dared not do anything but stand totally still and stare at the corner. I could hear the girls all snickering as they ascended the stairs to watch me stand naked for the next hour or so.

The pain lingered much worse this time than the last, and I failed to devise any meaningful strategies for getting out of this. Clearly I was not safe sticking with Becky after all. I decided I would be better off in the lions' den with the other girls, trying somehow to keep Alyssa happy. As awful as it sounded, it was preferable to being spanked again. I couldn't bear the thought of any more abuse to my poor posterior.
Morbidman

Post by Morbidman »

Part 4: Ignorance of the Crime is No Excuse

After ages of being left on boring, degrading display, I was relieved to her Becky emerge and call the others down, obvlious to the fact that they had been watching the entire time and even now were hidden just out of her view. As they came scampering, she told me I could turn around and apologize now.

I shuffled in a half circle, using one arm to conceal my boobs and the other to hide my vulva.

“I'm sorry I recorded you, Alyssa,” I said robotically. “I'll never, never do anything like that again, I swear. That was the worst thing I've ever done, and I hate myself for it. I really learned a lesson from this punishment. Please forgive me, if you can.”

The words, which I'd rehearsed in my head, made me sick.

Once again, Alyssa wrapped me in a tight embrace, which I felt obliged to return. I cringed as she squeezed my naked body against her, my naked boobs mashing into her fully clothed ones.

“I forgive you, Julie,” she purred, stroking my naked back. “I know you did it before your punishments today, so I hope you really did learn your lesson. Now you know how I felt when everybody saw me naked in your video.”

Except nobody had seen her naked, and they'd all been getting an eyeful of everything I had for well over an hour now!

“I do. And I did. I swear.”

Alyssa held me uncomfortably long before finally releasing me, softly caressing my hair and bare flesh. All I could think about was how her finger had been up my rectum. I shivered with revulsion.

“You can get dressed now, Julie,” Becky said. “Dinner will be ready in five.”

As Becky proceeded into the kitchen, the other girls waited around with smirking faces as I hurried to the first piece of clothing I laid eyes on, my t-shirt, still crumpled in a corner of the living room floor, and pulled it on. Tugging it down, I realized I couldn't cover both sides, so I shielded my front privates. I scrambled around in search of my underwear, feeling increasingly foolish as I bounced around with my bare butt hanging out amid the tittering of my tormentors. Finally, I located it and tugged it on swiftly. My pants soon followed as the others got bored and filed into the dining room. As everyone else was seating themselves, I meekly padded into the connected kitchen and retrieved my bra from the floor, darting out again to put it back on.

Dinner was normal enough, at least by pretense. Nobody talked about my punishments. I did the side-sitting dance again to avoid putting weight on my aching butt. Becky kept the attention mostly off me by chatting with Alyssa her plans for her upcoming birthday later that month.

I was constantly on edge, wondering what else, if anything, Alyssa had up her sleeve. Maybe she was satisfied now that she'd humiliated me in the worst imaginable way. What else could she possibly have to prove as far as her dominance went? It was bad enough they'd all seen me naked—a lot—but the intimate acts they'd seen in the shower—to say nothing of the fact that each and every one had taken a turn spanking my bare ass—ensured that I was without a doubt permanently demoted to invisible at best, laughingstock at next best, and punching bag at worst.

But Alyssa took no action, and I soon found myself trudging up the stairs with the other girls toward her room. I had no idea what to expect there, but I had resolved to swallow my outrage and actively fight to get on her good side.

As soon as the door was closed behind us, Alyssa left no doubt as to our relationship.

“Come here, Little Julie Doll,” she said, beckoning me to her dresser. I shuffled forward uncertainly as Alyssa picked up her hairbrush. Reaching up, she began to run the brush through my hair, harshly pulling through whenever she hit a snag. Wincing, I resisted the urge to move.

“Alyssa, can we talk—” I began to say as she brushed fervently.

“Shhhhhhhhh,” she interrupted. “Pretty dolls are best seen and not heard.”

Dumbfounded, I kept my mouth shut. I had hoped to plead my case for an end to the abuse, but it seemed the only course of action still left to me was to quietly submit to her demented whims in the hope that it would be better than facing Becky's wrath again, which seemed likely.

After she'd brushed out the snags in my hair, she procured some tweezers and went for my eyebrows. Though I tried to keep still, I couldn't help but flinch as she sharply yanked out a few hairs around the edges. When I opened my eyes, I realized she was looking back and forth between me and her Julie doll, comparing.

“We have a lot of work to do,” Alyssa announced, positioning the doll's arms straight up and then looking back at me. “You copy her,” she said tersely.

My cheeks began to darken as I subserviently raised my arms straight up, much to the amusement of the other girls. I had never felt more pathetic.

Alyssa tugged the shirt off the doll and then matter-of-factly took hold of the bottom of my own t-shirt. I bit my lip and cringed as she tugged it straight up and off my arms, leaving me in my bra. I anxiously noted that the doll, being a depiction of a child, was of course bare-chested.

I listened to the other girls laughing at me as Alyssa circled around behind me and unclasped my bra. To keep from resisting, I had to remind myself that she not only could get me punished painfully and humiliatingly at her whim, but also very probably had a video capturing every compromising detail of my last ordeal and seemingly no compunctions about hurting me in unthinkable ways. With these gloomy reminders racing through my head, I stood absolutely still as she whisked my bra off my arms, leaving my boobs out in the open.

Alyssa tugged the pants and underwear off the doll as I stood there like a fool, hands still raised over my head. With horror, I noted numerous bite marks and scratches on the denuded doll. A moment later, Alyssa was right in front of me, unbuttoning my jeans as I tried not to visibly panic.

“Good little Julie Doll,” she beamed as opened my fly. “So still. So quiet.” Kneeling in front of me, Alyssa pulled my jeans roughly down my legs. As she worked them over my knees and down to my ankles, I realized for the first time that her friends were filming me with their phones. I guess it doesn't matter much now, I thought bitterly. Still, I couldn't help wincing as Alyssa took my underwear and yanked it down my legs, baring my privates to their cameras. I closed my eyes in shame.

Alyssa picked up my legs one by one and pulled my clothes off my feet, leaving me stark naked again. Even if she really had deleted her video, there was naked footage of me on a bunch of phones now. As she rose, she noticed my closed eyes.

“Eyes open little Julie Doll—just like the real Julie.”

That wasn't the real Julie—I was the real Julie! I opened my eyes and stood staring ahead at the wall, arms stretched upward and face turning scarlet as Alyssa circled me pensively.

“Oh, your poor little buns!” she exclaimed from behind me, as though she had forgotten all about the horrors she'd subjected me to. Stepping up close behind me, she reached down and began to massage my aching cheeks with both hands as I struggled to maintain composure. “There, there,” she cooed soothingly into my ear. “Alyssa will make it all better. You just be still.”

I chewed my tongue as she kneaded my butt for what seemed like ages. Then her hands slid around my hips. My breath caught in my throat as her fingers slipped into my pubic patch, combing through my hair and caressing my pubis as her friends watched and recorded with fascination. I wasn't sure I could put up with much more of this. But what choice did I have?

“We just have a couple adjustments to make to turn you into a real Julie Doll,” Alyssa explained as she ran her hands over and over down my belly and through my bush.

“First you need a matching haircut.”

I looked at the doll, whose hair was a few inches shorter than mine and cut to a uniform length, so the ends were unnaturally even with each other. I loved my long hair and my natural look even moreso. I wasn't sure I could just put up with this.

“Then we'll have to get rid of all this.” Alyssa tugged gently on my pubes. I began to panic.

She stepped in front of me and looked back and forth from my head to my crotch.

“Which should we do first?” she pondered.

“Alyssa, please!” I blurted. “You can groom me, but I don't want to cut my hair! Please be nice to me!”

I immediately regretted opening my mouth as Alyssa set her jaw, snatched up my phone, stomped to her door, and flung it open.

“MOM!” she yelled.

“Wait, please, no! Okay, you can do it!” I blathered, pursuing her as she started down the hallway, ignoring my pleas. But at the top of the stairs I gave up, pounding the air in frustration and despair. Running back to her room, I stepped aside to make way for her grinning friends, who were racing downstairs in anticipation of my next humiliation. As I hastily pulled my clothes back on in Alyssa's room, I heard Becky bellow from below.

“Julie! Get down here this instant!”

I briefly considered trying to flee through Alyssa's window, but it was way too cold out and way too high up. Becky sounded so angry that I skipped my bra and just pulled my t-shirt on as I scurried down the hallway and stairs, mind reeling, to see what horrors lay in store for me this time.

Flanked by the other girls, Becky stood stone-faced, fists on her hips, waiting for me as I forlornly descended the last few steps.

“Did you bring drugs into my house, young lady?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“What?” I squeaked. “Of course not!”

“That's not what your text messages say.”

Grinning, Alyssa jiggled my phone at me. I couldn't really read the screen, but it was clear enough she had forged some damning text. She must have done it before my last punishment. I wondered what other plans she might have laid during the hours I'd spent with Becky.

“What exactly does it say, Honey?” Becky asked.

“Um... she says she has good s-word to smoke with the other b-words at the sleepover. Then she says she hopes they're not killjoy c-words.”

All I could do was listen and despair. I knew all too well that defending myself was fruitless.

“We'll talk about your filthy language in a minute, young lady. First, where are the drugs?” Becky demanded.

“I—I—,"

“Mom, she says right here she's hiding them in the unusal body cavity.”

My face went pale as Becky's eyes widened in amazement.

“Have you no shame whatsoever, child?”

“Please, wait! I—I—I was just kidding. It was like, messing around! I don't do drugs! I promise! It was joking around!”

“Why on earth would you joke like that?”

“It was—uh—a line from a movie! It's a movie reference!”

“What movie?”

“Uh... The... um... uh...”

“I've heard enough excuses,” Becky shook her head. “There are two ways we can proceed. You can go in my bedroom and... retrieve... the drugs yourself, or we can head into the bathroom, where I will do it for you. I strongly, strongly suggest the first option, for both our sakes.”

I panicked further as the weight of the situation began to sink in.

“But it was a made-up story! I was just messing around with my friend! Please, there are no drugs to retrieve!”

Becky sighed and stared at me intently a moment.

“Child, I wish I could believe that.”

“Please, it's the truth! You have to believe me!”

She shook her head sadly once again. She seemed a little drunk.

“This is too serious for me to take that chance. If you really do have drugs, I'm giving you a semi-dignified way out. If you really don't, well, I'm sorry, but you made a big mistake by writing those texts. Now what's it going to be. Bedroom or bathroom?”

“I can't retrieve them because they don't exist!”

“I guess that means bathroom,” she sighed in exasperation. “Why is it always the hard way with you, child?”

“Please, you can't touch me... there!” I blurted. “That's, like, assault!”

“Not if you consent.”

“OF COURSE I DON'T CONSENT!” I screamed, losing control as my frustration boiled over. Becky's face turned grim at my outburst.

“I think your mother will be very unhappy if the police get involved—as will you—but I suppose that is an alternative,” she said icily. “So what's it going to be, young lady?”

My head spun. I figured if the cops came I would end up being searched by a cop, possibly after being arrested. Maybe the texts themselves would somehow go on my record or something. Becky was right—my mom would be pissed.

“I can promise you one thing,” Becky said after a moment. “If you really don't have any drugs, your mother doesn't need to know about this if the police aren't involved. Telling a stupid lie to a friend is not good behavior, but that was before your punishments today, and I really would like to believe the best about you, that you might have wisened up this afternoon.”

My eyes began to fill with tears as the inevitability of my fate became clearer.

“Please,” I begged tremulously. “You can't touch me there. You can't...”

“What choice have you given me, child? Trust me, I will take no pleasure in it—very much the opposite, in fact.”

Tears dripped down my cheeks as I tried desperately to hold myself together.

“It's time to choose,” Becky said, holding her own phone up. “Bedroom, bathroom, or 9-1-1?”

It took multiples tries for me to push a word out of my constricted throat.

“B—bathroom,” I finally whimpered.

“All right, young lady.” Becky shook her head. “Have it your way. But if you make me go through with this and you really do have drugs, then I will call the police immediately. Understand?”

I could only nod miserably.

“Then I trust we will find nothing. This had better not be a bluff. Now march.”

My body seemed to obey without my say, turning and padding dutifully into the bathroom before my consciousness could catch up. The rest of them crammed in behind me.

“P—please make them go,” I begged.

“Girls, you don't need to be here,” Becky said.

“Mom, we better stay as witnesses in case the police do get involved,” Alyssa said.

“That's actually a good point,” Becky said, crushing my hopes. “Besides, Julie—honestly, they've seen it all already. Now get your pants off.”

The phones came out again as I reached for my fly. I thought about protesting, but I knew Alyssa would say they needed recordings as evidence for the cops. As I morosely peeled my jeans down my legs for what felt like the millionth time that day, my mind seemed to go numb. I stepped out of my pants and someone took them from me.

“What are you waiting for, child?” Becky sighed.

I bent over and slid my underwear down and off my legs. Standing in only my t-shirt, I uselessly covered my pubic mound with both hands.

“Okay...” Becky looked around the room. “I guess... bend over and hold onto the side of the bathtub.”

I grimly turned my back to them and bent at the waist, my t-shirt riding up my back as my bare ass and privates were once again thrust out for all to see.

“Widen your stance,” Becky sighed.

Cringing, I shuffled my feet apart a little.

“Much further, Julie.”

As I despondently spread my legs wide open, I could feel my butt cheeks separating. I stared numbly at the porcelain floor of the bathtub, my view framed by my dangling hair. In addition to the extremely prominently displayed cavities that were about to be searched, they could no doubt see my pubic hair between my open legs and maybe even my loose breasts down the front of my hanging t-shirt.

I heard Becky shuffling around behind me.

“I'm getting some vaseline,” she clarified for my benefit. “I'm extremely sorry to say that we don't have any rubber gloves, though. Now, I need you to explain for the record that you consent to a cavity search and that you have been offered a choice to have the police contacted instead.”

Gulping, I looked back to see Alyssa's phone floating between my open legs.

“I... I consent to a... a c-cavity search.” I fought to get the words out. “I've been given a choice to have the police called instead.”

Alyssa smiled back at me. I quickly turned my gaze back to the floor of the tub.

After a moment, I could feel Becky hovering right behind me. She rested a hand way down my lower back.

“Okay,” she said hesitantly. “Here we go, I guess.”

I squeezed my eyes shut and grit my teeth. But for a long moment, nothing happened.

“I... I'm not sure I can do this,” Becky finally said. “It just doesn't feel right to touch a child this way.”

Relief surged through me.

“If you want, I can do it, Mom,” Alyssa said bravely. “That way it isn't an adult doing it.”

What the hell difference does that make? I thought. After all, an unwanted finger in your vagina is an unwanted finger in your vagina! And there was nobody's finger I wanted in there less than Alyssa's.

“I... I suppose the best thing would be to let Julie choose,” Becky decided. “Julie, who are you most comfortable with... you know... doing this?”

I knew what Alyssa wanted, and that meant I had no real choice if I wanted to avoid the fury of hell.

“...Alyssa,” I croaked.

“Okay, great,” Becky said, clearly relieved.

“By the way, Mom, what about her swearing?” Alyssa asked as they switched places behind me.

“Right, I almost forgot.” Becky took the bar of soap from the sink and sat on the edge of the tub next to my upright arms, her back to the other girls. At the same time, Alyssa slathered a huge, cold glob of vaseline right along my labia as my whole body flinched.

“Open your mouth, Julie," said Becky as Alyssa's finger began to prod at my privates. “This isn't just for your filthy language, either—it's for screaming at me earlier.”

As I opened my mouth, Becky stuffed the soap in. A split second later, Alyssa's middle finger plunged into me as her other hand gripped my bare hip to hold me steady. As Becky began to work the soap in and out across my tongue, Alyssa probed my insides, feeling all around my inner walls.

Her finger is in my vagina, I thought in bitter dismay. Alyssa's finger is in my vagina, and everybody knows it. I thought I had hit rock-bottom humiliation earlier that day, but nothing had prepared me for this.

As I started to drool and cough around the soap, Becky stood and held me in more or less a headlock, firmly penetrating my mouth again and again with the thick bar. Meanwhile, Alyssa brazenly slipped a second finger inside me. She scraped all up, down, and around the interior of my intimate sanctum.

“How's it going back there?” Becky asked Alyssa, avoiding looking back and having to actually see what her daughter was doing.

“It's hard to get in,” Alyssa lied as she forced her fingers in as deep as they would go, brushing my cervix. “I think it will take a minute, Mom.”

“Take your time. You don't want to hurt her.”

“Yeah, exactly,” Alyssa said, roughly stuffing a third finger inside me as I groaned miserably around the frothy bar of soap. It was beginning to hurt despite the vaseline. She was really stretching me out.

For ten or twenty seconds that felt like an eternity, Alyssa sawed her fingers slowly and quietly in and out of my vagina as her mother sawed the soap in and out of my mouth. Tears of abject humiliation poured down my face as awkward squawks, squeaks, grunts, gasps, and gurgles escaped my mouth.

“Have you got it yet?” Becky asked uncomfortably.

“It's not in her, um, you know,” Alyssa said, pausing her penetrations and leaving her fingers buried in me. Next thing I knew, she was smearing vaseline into my butt crack. “I'll check... the other place.”

Alyssa shoved her left middle finger at my rear exit. With the vaseline, it slid in much easier than the last time, though her long nail was still painful. My breath caught in my throat as she forced herself in one and then two knuckles deep. With a final push against my clenched, protesting rectal walls, she sank her middle finger fully into my ass. I resumed ragged panting as she wriggled around, exploring the tight confines inside my bottom. Nothing had ever felt so wrong in my life. My entire insides were stuffed painfully and uncomfortably full of my least favorite person's fingers. Meanwhile, I could barely breathe as my second least favorite person seemed on the verge of choking me to death on a bar of soap. Alyssa explored my rectum gleefully, savoring every interior detail of where no one had gone before, pressing her middle fingers together, pinching the narrow wall between my two cavities. My muscles instinctively pushed back as though to shit her finger out—if only they actually could have.

After thoroughly inspecting my most personal orifice, Alyssa began to saw in and out of me again, this time in both holes and with all four fingers. Frothy slobber ran down my chin and neck as my eyes glazed over. Alyssa's friends' cameras hovered everywhere, immortalizing my humiliating triple penetration. This footage might outlive me, I thought morbidly.

“Almost got it, Hon?” Becky pressed.

“Yeah, almost finished,” Alyssa declared. I could feel my insides clenched defensively around her fingers, gripping them tightly despite my futile effort to relax my muscles. The tightness made me excruciatingly aware of her every slow withdrawal, heightening the friction between her exterior and my interior flesh.

As Alyssa tortuously pulled her fingers out of me, I hoped it was over. But with a few millimeters still inside, she suddenly plunged them back in again, rapidly burying them inside me in a final assertion of possession of my body. The penetration was so forceful that it pushed my hips forward, nearly knocking me over and causing the bar of soap to lodge in my throat a moment before a violent gag sent it back out again.

As I sputtered and retched, Alyssa yanked her fingers back out of me, leaving my lower body with a strangely empty feeling. My mind vaguely registered the sound of her washing her hands as Becky withdrew the soap from my mouth. I slumped to my knees on the tile floor, hunched over the side of the tub, spitting, retching, and sputtering into it as Becky left my side.

“Well?” she anxiously asked Alyssa.

“I guess she was telling the truth,” Alyssa said. “There's nothing in there.”

Becky heaved a sigh of relief as I began to regain control of my body, inhaling deeply and raggedly.

“Okay, well... I think this has been punishment enough for lying already. I hope you've learned a lesson about bragging about illegal acts just to look cool, child,” she said to me.

“Yes,” was all I could manage to pant. “Yes.”

“To think all this could have been avoided so easily,” Alyssa said sadly. To Becky it meant that I should not have joked about having drugs, but the real meaning, intended for my ears, was that I had failed to submit to Alyssa's every perverse whim sufficiently meekly.

“Yes,” I wheezed again, still staring into the porcelain floor of the tub.

“I'll keep my promise not to tell your mother about your texts, child. And I think the best thing for all of us would be if we could forget this ever happened. Lesson learned. The less said the better.”

“Yes,” I repeated robotically.

“All right, then. Girls, delete the videos and get upstairs. Honestly, I hope this is the last time I see any of you tonight. For the love of god, behave yourselves.”
Morbidman

Post by Morbidman »

Part 5: The Other Cheek... and the Other One... and the Other One...

The other girls bade Becky goodnight as I remained hunched over the side of the tub in only my t-shirt, more or less in a state of shock.

“Here, Sweetie,” Alyssa said, crouching behind me. “Let me help you. Part your legs for me.”

With no fight in me. I shuffled my legs wide apart, giving her full access to my privates as the other girls tittered. Alyssa reached between my legs and firmly mopped my vulva with some toilet paper, slowly proceeding from my clitoris all the way past my anus. She repeated the process two times with fresh paper, clearing off the excessive globs of vaseline. Halfway through, I started to cry softly again. I tried to hide it, but it slowly built in intensity.

When she was finished wiping me, Alyssa took my head in her arms and hugged it to her chest, stroking my hair softly as my tears drained out onto her top. I was completely beaten, resolved only to impress her with how quickly and silently I could obey. If I was totally obedient, maybe they would delete their videos.

I cried for a few minutes as Alyssa held me and whispered soothingly.

“There, there... it's okay, little Julie Doll. My still, silent little Julie Doll. It's okay.”

It most certainly was not.

By the end, I felt empty of tears and emotions. Alyssa tugged me gently to my feet, where I mentally noted that her friends were still recording me, and led me out of the bathroom and up the stairs. Becky had already withdrawn to her bedroom, I guess. Lagging behind as always, Alyssa's friends watched my posterior with incessant giggles as I ascended the stairs in front of them bottomless. I didn't even pay attention to what happened to my clothes. I knew Alyssa didn't want me in them anyway.

Sure enough, as soon as we turned the corner into the upstairs hall, she tugged at my t-shirt.

“Let's get this off. Arms up.”

I raised my arms. Alyssa pulled the t-shirt carefully up, over my head, and off, leaving me stark naked again. Taking me by the hand, she led me down the hall and into the bathroom, where she stood me in the bathtub and left me there while she went to get her Julie doll. The other girls stood in a half circle, whispering to each other and filming me as I stood staring at the wall and awkwardly resisting the urge to cover my naked body.

Alyssa returned with her scissors and her Julie doll, which she sat next to me on a shelf for toiletries in the shower. I glanced warily at the scissors, but quickly reverted to staring straight ahead again, not wanting to displease Alyssa. I knew I couldn't stop what was coming anyway.

I tensed as I heard the shower come on behind me. Alyssa placed a hand on my forehead and tilted my head back. I closed my eyes as the warm water poured through my hair. Then it was off, and Alyssa lifted my head upright, telling me to open my eyes again. I saw the scissors snipping in my peripheral vision as she shortened and evened my hair to match the doll's. I wanted to cry, but instead I remained perfectly still.

When she had finished, there were bits of wet hair all down my naked body. As she shut off the water and lathered up her hand, I braced myself for what was coming.

Alyssa smeared the lather all over my pubic hair as I forced myself to remain motionless. She tugged me down gently, seating me on the edge of the tub before casually pulling apart my knees. I mistakenly glanced at her friends, packing the bathroom from the tub to the door, phones all trained on my naked, shivering body and wide-open legs. My heart raced, and I breathed deeply, trying to avoid crying.

Alyssa knelt between my legs, laying her left hand carefully on the very top of my naked thigh for stability. Her face hovereing inches from my vulva, she began to scrape the razor carefully down my pubis. I watched dismally as my pubic hair slowly disappeared in vertical stripes. Alyssa was meticulous, spending ages down there. After a while, my eyes glazed over and I began to feel how exhausted I was. At last, she wiped me dry to survey her handiwork.

“Perfect. Now get back in your drug search pose, Sweetie,” she said.

Inwardly groaning, I complied without delay, bending over the tub and voluntarily shoving my nude—and freshly denuded of hair—privates toward the cameras as I spread my legs wide. Alyssa smeared the shaving gel straight down my butt crack. Pulling one cheek away at a time, she ran the razor over my delicate skin. Recalling her many episodes of doll torture and her anal obsession, I became so terrified I couldn't breathe as the razor slithered dangerously close to my hole, expertly skirting it. This was the last person in the world I wanted wielding a deadly weapon within millimeters of my most private anatomy. I didn't think I had any hair back there anyway, but I hadn't exactly checked.

Alyssa wiped my bottom and casually pulled my cheeks apart. She then leaned in so close I could feel the exhalation of her nostrils on my anus, followed by that of her mouth on my vulva as she spoke.

“Now you're as bald as the real Julie,” she cooed approvingly as I tried not to squirm under her close-up gaze.

Maneuvering me back into the tub, Alyssa rinsed me off and then toweled me dry, patting down my whole body in the process and taking care to work the towel into my butt crack and between my thighs. Then she led me, still completely naked, back down the hall and into her room.

Alyssa stood me in front of her full-length mirror. I fought back tears at the sight of myself. It was bad enough being confronted with the fact that I was nude in Alyssa's bedroom, but barely recognizing myself made it all the more depressing. Having lost several inches of hair left me with a cut I didn't like or identify with, and the depilation of my pubis left my vulva weirdly prominent and a bit puffy looking. Still holding my arm, Alyssa slowly turned me around.

“Bend over, little Julie Doll.”

I dutifully bent about halfway. Alyssa slid her fingers through my hair and gently pushed my head lower until I could almost have touched the floor. She then maneuvered my legs wide apart once again. I tried to ignore her friends' phones, hovering all around my bent naked body.

“See how clean you are?”

Despondently, I stared upside-down into the mirror as Alyssa reached back and spread my butt cheeks again. Every detail of my private anatomy was crystal clear in my denuded state. My own body looked so alien to me—and so obscene. Worst of all, seeing my puffy vulva and puckered anus drove home the reality of what every other person in the house had now seen repeatedly. They probably knew what I looked like down there better than I did.

I forced myself to remain expressionless as Alyssa released one of my cheeks, which wobbled back into place, and began to tickle my anus with her fingernail instead.

“I want to play with this some more,” she announced.

She'd touched me there plenty as this point, but having to watch it happen was truly horrifying. The contrast between her pretty finger and immaculate nails and my own wobbly, reddened butt cheeks and clenching asshole made me feel lower than human. I wanted to shut my eyes or look away, but I dared not displease her.

I mentally braced myself for the inevitable penetration, but to my surprise, Alyssa's finger soon glided down my perineum. She brushed three fingers lightly over my vulva before stopping to massage my clitoris. A shock went through my body at her initial touch, followed by a slowly spreading warmth radiating from my pubis. As her slow petting continued, I silently begged her to stop. The last thing I wanted was to get aroused during all this—god forbid they should think I was aroused by it!

But there was nothing I could actually do. She was fully in control, and even though I loathed the situation, she indisputably knew how to manipulate my body. As her slow stroking went on, I felt myself growing wet and my face turning hot. Shortly after, my vulva began to glisten with my wetness, drawing gleeful titters from Alyssa's friends, whose phones immediately swooped in for closeups in the mirror.

“Good little Julie Doll,” Alyssa purred as she pleasured me. “So still. So obedient.”

Legs weakening, I had to fall forward on my hands to stay steady, tenting my body. Alyssa was relentless. I soon found myself breathing heavily. I prayed she would stop as I watched her finger flick back and forth, back and forth, each brush raising my temperature and sending an involuntary shiver through me.

Before long I was panting outright, and the giggling of Alyssa's friends had gone silent as they watched, mesmerized. Soon I couldn't help myself—my hips instinctively began to roll back and forth, rhythmically seeking her fingers.

“Ah-ah-ah,” she clucked. “Completely still.”

My face, already red from my increased circulation, darkened with shame as Alyssa drew everyone's attention to my attempt to participate in my own masturbation. Worse yet, she had shamed me for it.

It took every shred of willpower I had to remain still as her teasing strokes left my clit and began to roam all over my vulva and inner thighs—punishment, I thought, for my moving. She covered my privates in light fingertip grazes again and again, all while still holding one ass cheek open to maximize my exposure. I had to hold back desperate whimpers as her fingers would tease my clit for a split second, only to glide away down my vulva and perineum, painting my wetness around my thighs and over my anus. I watched everything mindlessly. It was all there in the mirror: Alyssa's beautiful nails, poise, elegance, and control—my raw and wet genitals, animalistic panting, total nakedness, and subservience. She was a goddess. I was a pig.

“That's right. Good little Julie Doll. Still and silent. Still and silent.”

When she had tortured me enough, her finger slid back over my clitoris, resuming its steady rubbing. Moaning despite myself, I gave up my futile effort to hold out against the inevitable. My breath quickened and then quickened again as my muscles tensed and my whole body tingled warm. Finally, my breath caught in my throat as my orgasm hit. My knees buckled and a long, wheezy sigh escaped my throat. Mouth wide open, my face froze in a gasp of ecstasy. My fingers and toes dug into the carpet, clinging for dear life. I heard their laughter, but it was somehow in the background, muted.

As Alyssa continued to brush my clit, I wanted to beg her to stop—the sensation was too intense. I bucked against her hand repeatedly, my body convulsing again and again, every caress prolonging my orgasm. Through blurred vision, I watched her tiny finger effortlessly manipulate my entire body.

My orgasm slowly began to subside, my vision clearing and breath returning to a heavy pant. As I stared into the mirror at my own soaked slit and dark red face, an overwhelming wave of shame crashed over me. How could I have come in front of Alyssa? At her touch, no less? And in this horrible place, surrounded by these people, on camera? All I wanted was to hide under the covers and sleep forever.

But Alyssa wasn't finished. Her twinkling eyes fixed on my pussy in the mirror, she rubbed unabated. If I had come down from the peak of orgasm, I was less than halfway when I abruptly and involuntarily reversed course. Once again, the intensity built, its warm tingle reaching every inch from my cheeks to my fingertips to my toes.

When I realized Alyssa could, and would, make me come again, I renewed my mental struggle against it. Somehow, after the end of the first orgasm, I found myself unable to return to the reverie I had entered before it. Though my body was building up to another climax, my brain was now accurately processing how utterly humiliated I was. I felt trapped in the undesired experience of my body, became acutely aware of the giggling girls with their phones surrounding me and my tormentor blissfully savoring her free reign over my private parts. My post-orgasmic whimpers took on an edge of helpless protest.

Still, it was only a couple degrading minutes before my body began to quiver again. This time, I couldn't help crying out in pleasure. I was so loud that Tammy immediately clamped a hand over my mouth to mute my screams. The room spun around me and my pussy convulsed.

For another blissful minute, Alyssa induced pang after pang of pure pleasure, each accompanied by a violent spasm of my whole body, and each of those answered with the laughter of the three girls filming me. I nearly sank to my knees.

As I slowly regained a groggy sense of awareness, my upside-down head continued to swim. I realized I was now covered in a thin layer of sweat. My glazed-over eyes, glued to the scene of my glistening ass and thighs, vaguely registered the shiny flow of my wetness down my inner thigh, almost to my knee.

I heard myself grunt as Alyssa easily pushed three fingers into my sopping pussy. She began to saw in and out, slowly picking up speed. Every time she thrusted in, I grunted as her fingers prodded my cervix. As she gained speed, a humiliating squelching ensued, provoking more laughter from her friends.

Still in a very hazy mental state, I watched my butt and thighs jiggle with every forceful thrust of Alyssa's hand. Over and over again I watched her fingers disappear between my bare, puffy lips and reappear covered in my juices. A bit of drool escaped the corner of my mouth, rolling down my temple.

I guess Alyssa could tell that penetration alone was not bringing me closer to another climax. She dropped to her knees behind me, blocking my view of the mirror, and reached under me with her other hand to stimulate my clit once more. I moaned mindlessly, lost in some combination of forlorn humiliation and sensory overload. All I could see now was Alyssa's crouched form in her trendy brand clothes juxtaposed with my own naked, sweaty, arched body, her fingers relentlessly rubbing my clit and sawing in and out of my swollen labia.

To my own disbelief, I could feel the pleasure building slowly and steadily again. My whimpers and grunts grew faster and higher in pitch until finally my eyes rolled back in my head as another stunning orgasm hit me, this time triggering a long, low moan. I could feel the sweat on my taut muscles as they jerked again and again against my will, hear the pounding of my sopping pussy against my most hated person's hand. This time I couldn't help it anymore—I collapsed to my hands and knees and closed my eyes as my head spun.

“Rest your little head, little Julie Doll,” Alyssa cooed, leaning forward over me and gently pressing between my shoulder blades. I lowered my shoulders and face to the carpet dizzily, burying my face in my arms in abject shame, my ass remaining obscenely elevated.

I was barely beginning to stablize when I felt Alyssa push something hard into my pussy. I groggily opened my eyes to see her hairbrush sticking out of my swollen vulva. Without missing a beat, she began repeatedly penetrating me with the hairbrush as she continued to stimulate my clitoris. Once again, I hid my face in my arms. The brush was a bit longer than Alyssa's fingers, and I could feel it really hammering my cervix. She quickly worked up to a ferocious pace, pushing my ass and hips forward every time as I would grunt loudly into the floor, spitting drool onto the carpet. I could feel my sweaty ass and thighs quivering continuously as Alyssa's fierce pounding shook them over and over.

It was as if the third orgasm had never fully abated. I was soon shaking in the throes of yet another climax, groaning mightily into the carpet as my eyes rolled back in my head.

At last, Alyssa slowed down her tormenting of my clit, drawing out the final orgasm. My breath would catch in my throat for a long, tense moment as I awaited her touch, then come howling out in a gasp of ecstasy as she brushed me once before making me wait again. I must have spent a minute or two with my every muscle tensed, then my body exploding in climactic convulsions.

I guess four was enough for Alyssa. Finally, she withdrew her hands for good, rising from the floor. I couldn't help but peek woozily in the mirror. I was sorry I looked. Still lodged in my upturned pussy, the hairbrush jutted out from my disgracefully wet and puffy labia. Both my inner legs were soaked in my own sex fluids, and my whole body was visibly damp with sweat. And Alyssa's friends' cameras seemed to be everywhere at once.

I closed my eyes and waited, motionless except for my heaving breaths. Everything felt surreal, but somewhere deep inside my muted consciousness, I knew it was all too real and that my life had been irreversibly vandalized that day.

Soon, they picked me up off the floor. I was vaguely aware of being half-dragged, half-marched back into the hallway, the bathroom, and then the shower, the hairbrush protruding awkwardly from my vagina all the while. It remained there as Alyssa showered me off and toweled me dry once again. The water woke me up from my daze just enough to alert me to how overwhelmingly drained I was. Alyssa's friends continued to record me. Being naked in front of them felt like nothing now, but the hairbrush sticking out of me was a lingering, humiliating reminder of the debasement I'd just been put through.

I waddled awkwardly every step of the way as Alyssa walked me back to her room. As we sat on the bed in a circle again, she and her friends began to ignore me, chatting about boys as I sat there, naked but invisible, cross-legged to accommodate the foreign object buried deep in my most sacred place. I was so exhausted that I soon found myself slumping to one side, struggling to hold my eyes open. Alyssa patted her shoulder invitingly, and I reluctantly laid my head there. I was asleep within seconds.

---------------------

I woke hours later to Alyssa yanking the hairbrush out of me as her friends grabbed my arms and pinned me face down over her lap, burying my face in a pillow. As they held me in place, Alyssa pounded my highly sensitive bottom with the hairbrush again and again as I wailed, kicked, and screamed. The sting of the brush was brutal on my already aching bottom. It was the worst spanking of the day in terms of pure pain.

Alyssa giggled in a twisted, psychotic way that I'd only ever heard during her doll “experiments.” The beating lasted perhaps a minute. When they released me, I kept my face buried in the pillow, sobbing. I had no idea what had provoked the spanking—just another experiment, I guess.

Afterward, Alyssa rubbed cool lotion into my burning bottom for several minutes, whispering soothing words in my ear all the while. Then she declared it was bedtime.

I dared not move a muscle and just lay there, naked, face hidden in the pillow, as I heard movement all around me. Soon the light clicked off and Alyssa covered us both in a blanket, cuddling up to my naked body in her pajamas and cooing her whispers of affection in my ear. I was nearly back to sleep when I felt a familiar threat—her lubed-up finger at my anus. I grimaced as she wormed the digit inside me once again, slowly burying it to the knuckle.

“Mmmm. So warm,” she purred. “Good night, little Julie Doll.”

Somehow, I eventually fell back asleep with Alyssa's intruding finger still buried inside me and her hot breath down my neck.

----------------------

Unfortunately, I woke in the early morning with the first shafts of sunlight. I blinked my eyes open hazily, waking up to my real-life nightmare, the memories of the previous day rushing back. Alyssa was deep asleep and drooling on my neck, one leg thrown over both of mine and one hand still gripping my ass, finger deep inside me. Feeling unspeakably suffocated and violated, I fought the urge to scream and pull her hand away from my private place. I dared not move a muscle, of course. All I could do was take deep breaths in an effort to calm my nerves and wait for the inevitable.

I'd done a lot of waiting and thinking the previous day, and my analysis now was no different: I was totally at Alyssa's mercy. This was more true than ever, in fact, now that the videos they had of me contained far more shameful things even than before. I came to the grim conclusion that my best hope was to literally beg Alyssa to delete the photos, promising her anything she wanted in return.

After more than an hour, I felt her eyes flutter open, her eyelashes blinking against my neck. She yawned lazily, and as the yawn subsided, her mouth closed on the skin of my neck, delivering a powerful bite as I whimpered feebly. After a few seconds, she pried her teeth out of me.

“I could just eat you up,” she whispered, wiggling her fingertip inside my bowels.

I remained perfectly still as she went down my body, biting my shoulder, then my arms, the side of my abdomen, and my hip, disappearing beneath the covers. I felt her hair tickling my bare butt around her fingers and her breath on my abused backside as she nuzzled it with her nose. Finally, her teeth sank possessively into my aching cheek as I grit my teeth. She bit my ass long and hard, her warm tongue resting against my flesh. After the bite, she started licking my cheek from bottom to top. All I could do was lie there as she acted out her freak fantasies on my body.

But I was saved by a sudden rapping at the door. Alyssa quickly poked her head out from the covers next to mine as I craned my neck to see.

“Yeah?” Alyssa called.

Becky opened the door a little and poked her head in. I felt my face darken immediately. It was obvious Alyssa was snuggling me under the covers.

“Well, aren't you two just adorable!” Becky chuckled. “I take it you managed to get along last night?”

“Yeah!” Alyssa chirped, twisting her finger inside my ass unbeknownst to her beaming mother. “We had a great time. Julie was really good. Mom, I don't think you should tell her mom about the trouble she caused yesterday. I know she's really sorry.”

“I'm very happy to hear that. Julie, as far as I'm concerned, you've been punished already, so it's up to you whether to tell your mother. Speaking of which, she's actually here to pick you up already. She's waiting downstairs and in a bit of a hurry.”

I was saved! I'd never felt so relieved in my life.

“Okay, thanks. I'll be right there,” I said, trying not to burst into tears as Becky closed the door.

Alyssa looked downright distraught that I was leaving. I tried not to break into a relieved smile so as not to infuriate her.

“So my little Julie Doll is leaving me," she pouted, smoothing my hair back with the hand that wasn't gripping my ass. We lay in silence for a moment as her ran her fingers through my hair over and over. As much as I wanted to get the hell out of there, I didn't want to anger her by speaking.

Finally, she stopped stroking my hair and snatched her phone off her beside table. Training her camera on me, she kicked off the covers, revealing my naked body and her finger still lodged inside me. With a grin, she sat on my upper back, facing my legs and then laying forward until her chin was resting in the flared top of my crack. I could feel her finger turn inside me as she rotated her body.

“Pull your butt cheeks apart, little Julie Doll.”

My face burned as I reached back and held my ass open for her. I could feel her resting her phone on my bare cheek, recording my penetrated anus up close.

Finally, I felt her finger slowly tugging out of me. After a whole night, it was like it had been glued in there! My face twisted in disgust as she wriggled and wormed for ages. At last, she cleared the seal of my anus, leaving my ass vacant for the first time in many hours. I felt strangely empty.

Alyssa remained there, her face hovering above my butt, taking photos as I held my cheeks open. I wanted to die of shame. She then pushed my knees wide apart to get some closeups of my pussy. She had more damning things on video already, which made me think these must be purely for her own pleasure—clear, still shots of my privates capturing every detail. I felt ill, but of course there was nothing I could do but take it.

She rolled off me and tugged at my hip. I reluctantly scooted my knees up, raising my ass high in the air. As I kept my butt cheeks spread, Alyssa took more photos of my privates, then backed up to get my whole naked body.

“Look at me, sweetie,” she said. I grimly craned my neck around my shoulder to gaze at the camera. “Smile like a pretty doll.” I forced a wan smile.

Alyssa scooted over to me and showed me the last photo. My naked body filled the frame, my bare privates—I'd almost forgotten the shaving—dominating front and center, my ass held wide open, my cheeks still red from the spankings and now sporting faint teeth marks, the lower half of which were visible below my hand. Between my widely spread legs, my hanging breasts were clearly visible, along with the rest of my naked front. And my smiling face did not look nearly as forced as it had felt. There it was—every part of me captured in the most humiliating way imaginable in millions of pixels of detail. There was no mistaking it was me, and in the photo I looked perfectly happy about it. As I stared, still holding my elevated ass open for the simple reason that I hadn't been told to stop, my throat constricted in a suppressed sob and I could barely breathe.

“Okay, little Julie Doll. You can go now.”

I struggled not to cry as I stood achingly and looked around the room, spotting my clothes neatly folded on Alyssa's dresser. I pulled them on and took a step toward the door as Alyssa sat watching on the edge of her bed. But I knew I couldn't leave without doing one more thing, as much as I loathed it.

Turning meekly toward Alyssa, I dropped to my knees and clasped my hands in front of me.

“Please—please delete the videos and photos,” I said, voice shaking. “Yours and your friends'. I'll do anything you want if you'll delete them. Anything. Please, I'm begging you.”

“Sweet little Julie Doll,” Alyssa smiled and patted my head, then began to stroke my hair down my temple. “All I want is for you to come to my birthday party.”

THE END
zechs195

Post by zechs195 »

This was amazing, do you have or know of anything more by this author? I can’t seem to find anything through Google.