Mars357's older stories

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
mars357

Mars357's older stories

Post by mars357 »

The 'swapishment'

Lolicit is down and also, story section isn't publicly available to newly registered users, so I'll post my stories previously published there in this archive thread. At least those with ENF element anyway, which is most of them, really ;)

:!: :!: :!: This story contains ENF, underage sex and BDSM elements :!: :!: :!:

Rosie Wilkins – 12 – long blonde hair, slim, tall for her age

Daniel Wilkins – 11 – Rosie's 'brother, tall and slim, golden-blonde hair, the girls call him “Boofus”, reads a lot, book-smart.

Marvin Wilkins – 40 – sand-colour hair, tallish, with a slightly plump belly

Aliona 'Alie' Wilkins – 36 – blonde, tall, stunning, works in the city, often stays the night in a small flat near the office building and only comes home weekends

Evie Saunders – 11.5 – dark brown hair just past her shoulders, petite, small for her age, butt kind of prominent; first hint of femininity there

Benjamin Saunders – 13 – Evie's 'big-little' brother. Unusually short for his age. Does LOTS of sports and martial arts, is lean but stronger than he looks. Is annoyed that Daniel is actually taller than him (so is Evie, ever so slightly), and that Rosie is basically almost the same height as him.

Bradley Saunders – 39 – light brown hair, solidly build, not very tall but strong, muscular, kinda hairy...

Gemma Saunders – 39.5 – *very* sporty, well-kempt, youthful-looking brunette. Used to be a pro athlete, now owns a sport-equipment shop which keeps her very busy.

Evie

Eleven-year-old Evie Saunders found herself on her knees, begging, less than an hour into the swap, or as they would later start referring it, the 'swapishment'. Worse yet. She wasn't even kneeling in front of 'uncle' Marvin (she half expected that to happen, sooner or later), but in front of her bestie's much hated 'baby' brother Daniel. She was barely holding back tears. She knew she had no bargaining chips whatsoever. The tall, pale boy who was sitting on the edge of his bed, towering over her now that she literally got down on her knees on the floor of his bedroom, might as well have been the King of England, what with the power that he suddenly wielded over her. Her uncle's words echoed through her mind.

“You give Dannie any trouble and I'll come sort you out, giving you TRIPLE of whatever he was planning.” Triple. Triple. And Doofus could just feed his dad ANY number to start with, making sure her butt will be roasted beyond recognition.

Evie definitely didn't feel like calling the blonde boy – with a big, wooded freaking hairbrush in his hand – Doofus today, no sir. Certainly not to his face. Not now that she was kneeling in front of him, cheeks burning bright-red, trying to beg for at least a small concession on the punishment he just announced. She really didn't want a triple spanking. She wasn't sure if Danny would even need to involve his dad, that was possibly the worst part. She was a few months older than him, but he was taller than her, and even though he wasn't a tough, sporty type like her brother, he was still a boy. He was likely just about strong enough to manhandle (or would that be boy-handle? He was barely eleven, after all!) her across his lap and then. She gulped.

Daniel simply shook his head. It sucked so indescribably bad that after a two-minute litany of pleading with him, of assurances and promises, all he had to do was... that. Evie wanted to scream and lash out and slap him... or worse. And on literally any other day up to today, she would have. Today, however...

Her hands reached up towards her neck and she unzipped and removed her pink hoodie. She briefly pondered about the order in which to remove her clothes, a voice at the back of her head laughing at her sarcastically. They were all coming off. It was utterly futile to try and strategize at this point. With tears in her eyes, Evie pulled her white t-shirt over her head, revealing her naked, flat chest. She wasn't even at a training-bra stage yet; her chest barely distinguishable from a boy's... but that only seemed to make the act of revealing herself more embarrassing. She checked that both her hairbands were still in when she was done, adjusting one of her brown, braided twin-tails. Her hair kept coming loose from her favourite hair-style now that it was shorter. But, even though her mind really wanted to opt out of what was happening here, it most certainly did not want to think about why her hair was shorter than just a week ago. Definitely not.

And so it was a deeply embarrassed, blushing tween girl who pulled her sweatpants down next, lifting one knee, then the other to get them off. She almost looked up to him to plead with her eyes, but making eye contact would only make the inevitable worse, so she hooked her fingers into her dark blue, white-hemmed panties and tugged them down and off. Her hands hurriedly covered her privates, but not before Danny caught enough of a glimpse to know that she wasn't developing down below just yet either. No sign of pubes. He let her cover herself and squirm briefly, seemingly just to make the next bit even worse for her by contrast!

“No covering up. In fact, hands all the way to the top of your head! Remember?”

“Yeah. I do. This is supposed to be embarrassing,” groaned Evie and reluctantly gave up what little illusion of modesty she had and placed her hands on top of her head. Her cheeks were beet-red. This was the worst day of her life. Again, she choked back a scream. Her humiliation and shame were very much mixed with anger.

Danny shook his head. “This is supposed to be...?”

Very embarrassing,” she hissed through clenched teeth, remembering her uncle's exact words.

“And?” Danny rapped the hairbrush against his palm.

“Very painful,” she gulped. She was so busy 'dying' of shame alone as she knelt naked and exposed in front of Doofus that she totally forgot about the main event.

The boy was unashamedly checking her out. She attempted to raise the issue of being perved on with her uncle but he only laughed it off, telling her if Danny had fun humiliating her, only the better. It was not his problem that she was a rotten brat, yes, he actually called her a 'rotten brat' and playing his part wasn't supposed to be a chore for him. With eyes glued to her pussy, still a complete 'innie' with nothing poking out through her puffy outer labia and a tent in his chequered green lounge pants, Doofus certainly didn't look like this was a chore for him.

“Go on,” he tapped his lap and the mortified tween scooted forward and sideways and folded herself over his lap. She had never once in her life been spanked like this. How ironic her first time was now, on the cusp of puberty and also... that her first ever 'spanker' was going to be Doofus.

He actually made her embarrass herself by climbing all the way over and sticking her butt out at him before clearing his throat.

“The other way round. I'm right-handed.”

She nearly lost it right there. Seething, with a clenched jaw, she got off his lap, casting a murderous glare at him before folding herself with her head towards his left side now. Danny laid into her ass... the hairbrush smashing against her rump with brute force that left a red-hot imprint of its oval shape with every whack, but Danny only delivered three when Evie's shocked system finally processed the pain and the naked tween screamed, bucked and half-fell, half-jumped off his lap.

“Aaahaaa aaahhh! Oww! Owww! Fuck! Owww! Shit! Owwww!” she arched, on her side, both hands clutching her buns which felt like they've been stabbed. Suddenly, she didn't even seem to care what a lewd display she was offering up.

“Back over my lap,” he growled. His heart nearly stopped when she screamed and bucked, he was not expecting that!

“Danny, Danny, Jesus Christ, Danny, please! That's way too hard. Way, way, way too hard. You gonna kill me. Please,” Evie was crying now, tears streaming down her face. She imagined a spanking would hurt, especially a spanking with a hairbrush but this surpassed her worst expectations by several orders of magnitude. How could one's ass even hurt that bad? She wondered.

“Twenty from me or sixty from dad.”

Evie wasn't even sure what was worse. The idea of sixty whacks with the hairbrush or the idea of Marvin storming in and dragging her, as she was – bare-ass naked and red-faced from shame and crying – down to the living room? Her body acted almost on its own, self-preservation kicking in as she scampered back into that hated, humiliating – and as she was rapidly learning vulnerable position.

This time, Danny made her scoot right over towards him, so she couldn't slide off his knees as easily. He grabbed her hands, made her cross her wrists and pinned them firmly towards her lower back, getting more of a grip on her this time.

And then he laid into her butt again. More slowly and deliberately, but to the best of his ability, just as hard! No way was he send Evie the message that he was going to go easier on her when she kicked up a fuss! He roasted her buttocks; most whacks went across both her buns, some he aimed more towards one or the other.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Given that this was the first real spanking he had ever delivered, he was shockingly efficient and good at it. The screaming, writhing naked tween across his lap almost couldn't believe it. It felt like her butt was being sliced with a red-hot knife. Or so she thought. Really, she just had no reference, as she hadn't experienced any serious pain in her life before. She was a bit spoiled, a bit sensitive, completely inexperienced on this front – all put together, having her bottom reddened with the hairbrush felt like brutal, unbearable agony. She cried and howled and carried on for a while longer, even when he was done. When she quieted herself down to sniffles and whimpers, Danny finally let go of her wrist and nudged her to slip off his lap.

She hissed with pain and reached back. Her bottom felt hot to the touch, raw and tender. She tried to rub it better but ended up hissing in pain again. Her first-ever spanking sure wasn't something she was going to ever forget.

“And now?” Danny cocked his head at her to check that she had been paying attention before.

“Now I wash, dry and put away the dishes,” she peeped and he nodded.

“And I take out the trash,” she remembered, then reached for the discarded bundle of her clothing.

“Evie? What do you think you're doing?”

She froze mid-motion, her head turning towards him in a deer-in-headlights sort of fashion.

“I was... was gonna p.. put my clothes back on...?” she stated the obvious, but suddenly sounding confused and uncertain.

“Oh no. I said you'll take off all your clothes, get your buns reddened and then go and do your chores. There was no mention of putting your clothes back on. We'll see about that, later,” he said amusedly. If looks could kill, he'd be dead meat there and then; even though tears haven't even properly dried around her eyes yet.

“You want me to do the chores … naked?” she asked dumbly, more out of disbelief than for actual confirmation.

“Yes.”

She gulped, stood up and turned towards the door, then froze and turned back.

“Danny?”

“Evie?”

“What about... what about going with the trash? The bin's outside. By the garage. Out by the road.”

“Yes, it is, as you clearly know. What about it?”

“Well … it's … that's … a public space. There might be … people...” she explained. She couldn't believe how he could have overlooked something that obvious, honestly! Honestly. Doofus! And people thought he was so smart, what with his books and good grades!

“Yes. There might,” he said.

“So, do I come and get dressed after the dish-washing …?” her voice sort of faded out with uncertainty.

“No. You do your chores as you are. Then come report back. Hope that I'm satisfied. It sounded like you wouldn't want seconds today, would you?”

She paled.

“N..n... no. No, of course not. I'll do it. I'll obey, whatever you say,” she raised her hands in a gesture of defeat. She found herself down on her knees with hands together, like for a prayer, for the second time, hating herself for being such a wimp but... He was literally sending her outside butt naked. And spanked to boot! It was Friday later afternoon. Someone was going to see her; she just knew it.

“D... Danny... is there, is there maybe … maybe anything, anything at all I could do, any other punishment, something for you, anything as long as it's inside the house, that I could do instead of going outside naked, please? Pretty please?”

There was a pause. This time, he was actually thinking about it. A small glimmer of hope flickered to life inside her. All of this was already more than bad enough. She really didn't need to be the laughing stock of the whole town if someone spotted her and the rumour spread!

She underestimated how well Danny knew her. She and Rosie made a point of never hanging out with their brothers... because they were lame and dumb and just generally horrid; that's what the girls kept on telling each other, anyway. But the four of them still grew up next-door to each other, very nearly together as one big family at times.

“All right. You'll volunteer to be tickle-tortured for fifteen minutes. And you'll tell my dad that you're volunteering for it and to ignore all the shrieking – because I'll make you shriek,” grinned Danny.

Evie paled. Of course, he knew she was very ticklish and hated being tickled, with a passion. Fifteen minutes... she couldn't take five seconds of tickling without jumping out of her skin and squealing like a piglet being slaughtered. Fifteen minutes would be... close to her personal idea of Hell. But it was going to be inside. It was going to be awful, horrible, but no one else was going to see it.

“Deal,” she huffed. And since Danny didn't seem to have anything else to add for now, she got up and rushed her naked butt down the stairs, to wash the dishes.

Next door, in number 14 Cliff Drive, Rosie wasn't faring any better. The leggy, twelve-year-old blonde heart-breaker was several very noticeable inches taller than her tormentor, but she certainly didn't feel like rubbing it in today. Benjamin had her strip naked, right there in the lounge on arrival, as soon as his dad put him in charge – so she had to strip in front of the both of them.

She blushed so hard she went red all the way to the tips of her ears, barely holding back tears of shame as Boofus thoroughly examined her – the first few, sparse, curly dark-golden hairs on her mound, the way her inner labia and clitoral hood peaked out between her slim outer pussy-lips, only near the top, the mozzie-bite-sized pair of tween tits, gloating as he announced that as a part of her punishment, she was now not going to have any privacy whatsoever.

Unlike his mild-mannered friend who was currently handling Benjamin's sister next door, thirteen-year-old Saunders-junior wasted no time and rather than putting Rosie to help in the kitchen, he had her slaving in his bedroom just minutes after her arrival. Dusting. Wiping. Tidying. Collecting his dirty clothes and putting them into the laundry basket, vacuuming the carpet. All the while, she was stark naked... and couldn't quite stop herself from stealing nervous glances at the array on his bed. The one tidy part of his room. His bed was neatly made. And over the carefully folded duvet were laid out flat wooden stirrers and spatulas, several freshly cut rods from roadside hedges, a ping-pong bat, an old wooden ruler, a mysterious 3-foot length of near-transparent plastic, a simple black school-uniform belt, a single leather slipper and finally, across the far end of the bed, near the wall, an old-fashioned rattan carpet-beater.

Rosie's heart skipped a beat when she first walked into the room and saw the array. She gasped, hand flying to her mouth which opened into a cute 'O' in shock. Benjamin was under no illusion that her perfect obedience as he bossed her about and drove her from task to demeaning task all over his bedroom had a lot to do with his... collection and he was smugly proud of himself for the idea. He was the oldest of the lot. But – sigh – even though it was almost a tie between him and Evie, also the shortest. The number of jokes, jabs and taunts he's heard from the lips of the girl currently meticulously tidying up his room in the nude, without as much as a peep of complaint alone justified his harsh attitude as far as he was concerned. And of course, Rosie was here, swapped with his sister, specifically to be punished. Humiliated and hurt and more. She agreed to this. Chose this, he reminded himself as he cleared his throat.

She gave him a panicked look, the eye-contact brief as her eyes flicked back towards his bed.

“I could run a load of washing. Bring you a snack, maybe?” she smiled forcefully.

“Anything to delay the inevitable...” he chuckled. She didn't even miss a beat.

“Yes.”

He cocked an eyebrow at her. Wow, that was desperate. It seemed so out of character for Princess Rosie. She was such a bossy, yet … prissy kid some people still used her old nickname behind her back. Now... She wasn't even fooling herself. This was a stalling tactic that was guaranteed to fail, ultimately, and yet here she was... eagerly up for anything, it seemed, before he went and picked the first tool from his bed.

Well, who was he to deny her? He had wanted just about for ever to take her down a notch or two. Sure – he could have sent her for a snack, escalate the humiliation slowly... but in that brief eye-contact she made, he could see real fear in her eyes and decided to push hard right off the bat.

“Pass me a pair of dirty socks for the laundry basket,” he commanded and she did, hurriedly. He didn't for a moment doubt that she was just putting it on, faking it, but she did seem almost eager to please. But then Rosie always had been a good actress... and an excellent liar, as he knew.

He pointed down and she just dropped to her knees. She didn't even bother pretending she didn't know what he wanted when he made the gesture. He wrapped the two smelly socks into a tight ball, then shoved it pretty much directly under her nose; they were socks he wore for a training. Rank and stinky, heavy with the smell of teenage-boy-feet.

“Sniff,” he commanded and even though it made her stomach tighten, she actually did. She made a disgusted face.

“So. Do you want your spanking to begin... or do you wanna play fetch... like you're a bitch, you know. Like you're... my bitch,” he grinned.

She gulped when it dawned on her what he meant. Gross! That was nasty even for an asshole like Boofus. Well, that was it then, there was no way she was going to...

“Yes, I will. Let’s play.”

Wait? What did I just say? No! No! No, no, no! Definitely absolutely no way on Earth.

“You're going to fetch a dirty-sock ball with your mouth until I get bored of throwing it, just to delay your spanking?”

“Yes.”

No. Wait. What the fuck? I'm not THAT much of a coward? Right? Right? Hello?

“You can walk normally, so you don't get carpet burns, but you'll be picking it up on your hands and knees, using only your mouth each time, and you'll drop it at my feet from that same position again, each time. Understood?”

No. No you disgusting fucking idiot. The Hell will freeze over. before...

“Yes,” she peeped instead, thoroughly hating herself.

Benjamin's face actually showed a bit of surprise, which only made her blush harder.

Honestly! She was MORE of a wimp than he had even expected her to be. Hello. Rosie to Earth? Would you mind just swallowing me right now, please? Or God, if you're there... if you exist? How about a lightning strike? Hello? No one?

He tossed the 'ball' across the bedroom – which was a small room, really, only twice the length of his bed, really and not even quite as wide as that. But Rosie still had to turn around, make a step, lower herself on her hands and knees. Drip a few crocodile tears onto the carpet. Then she opened her mouth, bit down on the stinky ball of fabric, trying not to think about what it was – but Benjamin's feet-smell was just far too strong all over it for that – she even got a taste. Yucky and... salty.

I'm gonna barf. Pass out. Die. Or at the very least put an end to this and face the damned spanking. Something. Anything! Right?

But all she did was stand up, cross the room back towards Benjamin only to lower herself down again and drop the smelly little parcel at his feet. She thought she'd rather die, but in spite of what she wanted to believe about herself, she clearly still preferred this to finding out just how bad all those freaky things laid out on Boofus' bed were going to hurt.

The game was incredibly humiliating, but Benjamin only enjoyed her squirm and make disgusted faced for so long. The room was small, cramped, and the whole thing very quickly got repetitive and a bit old, at least for him.

“All right. We have just about enough time to attend to your rear before supper time,” he announced, “unless you want to go on out in the garden,” he chuckled. And he was joking. If a small part of him expected the response given, it was quite unconscious.

“Okay, garden it is,” answered Rosie. Benjamin froze and stared at her.

Girl! What the actual fuck?! You're not THAT much of a coward, are you?

Screamed one voice inside her.

But we've managed to stall almost all the way to supper time. We keep it up a little longer, there'll be food and stuff. And he might be tired, stuffed...

Reasoned another.

He looked at her like he didn't actually believe her.

“Say it. Say it you'd rather play naked fetch OUTSIDE with a dirty sock ball than to be spanked,” he demanded.

And that was obviously the end of it. That's where I snapped at him, and yelled at him, and called him an asshole and I wasn't even sorry... There was no way I was gonna say...

“I'd rather play naked fetch outside, with dirty socks for a ball, than to be spanked.”

Wait, what?

It was cold; and even with sweatpants and a sweater on, Benjamin could feel it, which mean the couldn't keep Rosie at it for very long at all. Still, the narrow garden did stretch quite far, slightly uphill, and Benjamin managed to give Rosie a pretty solid work-out in just a few minutes.

“Fetch. Hurry up. Faster! Run!” he barked.

He made her run, as far as he could throw (which, admittedly, wasn't very far because the ball was too light) again and again. She was panting, shivering yet slightly sweaty despite it, her knees and feet wet and green and dirty when she was done.

The weirdest thing? I was sooo busy fetching the ball fast enough to keep up with his commands that I hardly even worried about being outside naked. It barely even registered that someone on the footpath across the higher part of the hill might see me. Or the neighbours; the hedge here was quite tall and thick. I was just cold, and breathless. I don't think I was even properly grossed out any more. That only hit me when we got back inside, the warmth of the dining room feeling all... tingly on my skin, when I noticed just how dirty I was. When uncle Bradley scoffed, looking at me amusedly, smiling approvingly at Benjamin; only just shy of giving him an actual thumbs up. But I was right. We ate. And then there were dishes to wash. And then, apparently, it was bath time.

“Come, you need a bath.”

That, she certainly did. A thorough wash of some sort. But her eyebrows still knitted in confusion.

He wasn't actually going to...

Except he was.

Benjamin ran a bath for her. And washed her all over. And she didn't even call him a perv, didn't try and grab his hand when he reached between her legs. None of this. It was surreal. She should be freaking out and screaming. She had never been as humiliated in her life. This was all insane and degrading. And yet. The undeniable knowledge that she had deserved this. That she had agreed to this. The hair-raising alternative. That all made her just... go with it. She actually managed to relax and, even though she'd never admit it out loud (unless, perhaps, threatened by a spanking, because she'd do 'literally anything' then – as she was finding out).

He even dried her, for fuck's sake. She wasn't a literal baby. Maybe that was his point? She called him 'baby' like a thousand times. As well as a gnome. Dwarf. Midget. Even Hobbit and Half-ling, which was dangerously close to awfully geeky. And more. And now she was receiving her comeuppance from his hands.

And for some reason, he was being patient, and gentle and, well... nice. Like he was taking care of her. Much like her best friend, she was badly underestimating the boy who had been put in charge of her. Currently standing behind her... and more or less groping her through the towel under the pretence of drying her off. It's not like she was going to complain. She just literally let him wash her head to toe, yes, including her pussy and butt crack.

“About the spanking...”

She winced.

“Yes?” she whimpered anxiously.

“Well. I was going to spank you daily,” he told her and for some weird reason, rather than being annoyed at his original plan she actually felt a bright spark of hope at the way he phrased it.

“But maybe we don't have to start quite yet. Not today. You stay naked. You stay good. And tomorrow, we'll see. All right?”

She actually hopped and skipped at that, like little girl who was just randomly handed over a massive bag of sweets or something. She blushed. But it was too late to stop herself. She turned around to face him. For the first time ever, at least that she was consciously aware, she wanted to hug and kiss Boofus.

Benjamin. She corrected herself inwardly. You could be headed over to his room to have your skinny ass DESTROYED, instead you live to see another day.

You know he isn't literally going to kill you when he does it, right? Like you did agree to this weird deal and all. To stay out of the damned juvie. But he can't beat you so bad you'll need to see a doctor. Capiche?

Even with that inner argument going on inside, she managed to give him a slight smile and actually said:

“Thank you.”

Did you just thank him??? After he as good as turned you into his SLAVE and then made you fetch a stinky sock-ball out in the garden.

Rosie's princess side was seriously fed up. But she just wasn't quite as powerful as all the other, frightened and anxious parts, when they all pulled in the other direction like one girl.

He nodded, acknowledging her thanks.

“Good night,” he said.

“Good night,” she peeped and went to Evie's bedroom. Or what was left of it. Clearing their bedrooms of any and all contraband; phones, ipads, laptops and ALL other electronic devices, most things fun... and clearing one chest of drawers each out so they had where to put their clothes during the swap, was a part of the whole weird... deal.

She unzipped her big trunk and – trying not to overly focus on the irony of doing it completely in the nude – began to carefully, neatly unpack her clothes into the prepared drawers. Something Evie wasn't very likely to do at all. Her urchin of a friend was probably just going to live from her trunk the whole month, unless David actually made her unpack. Despite herself, she smiled. She was already feeling quite relieved that her bottom wasn't a red-hot mess and now, left to her own, she couldn't feel but feel like she got off easy today.

You FREAKING COWARD!!!!

Screamed princess Rosie, but no one was really listening. As she tidied the room and prepared herself for bedtime, she idly wondered how her best friend was doing, out there in the house she could actually see, lights glowing through the windows even through the curtains drawn as the darkness of an autumnal evening slowly swallowed the coastal landscape around.

She HATED being naked and she hated doing chores. A combination of the two should have been a million times worse than either, but Evie was still feeling too sore down below and sorry for herself over her roasted behind to really think washing up a sink-full of dishes was that big a deal. She made sure to wash, dry and put away everything she could find and even wiped the kitchen surface. She wouldn't put it past Doofus to spank her some more if she missed a spot. It wasn't like her to be so thorough, but with her already sore ass on the line, she was willing to concentrate and make extra effort.

At one point, Danny popped into the kitchen to grab a soda. He waited in the living room, to stay within earshot. He didn't trust Evie and wanted to hear for himself to see if she was sticking to her part of the bargain.

“Uncle Bradley? I... uhm... I just wanted to let you know I volunteered for Danny to … tickle me. It's just that I probably will make a lot of noise. Don't worry about it, yeah?”

Bradley cocked a sceptical eyebrow at the naked tween but nodded and hummed agreement. He didn't know what Danny's plan was but shy of murdering or crippling girl, Bradley was quite ready to let his son do just about whatever he wanted.

That was kind of the idea, right?

Which is how Evie found herself lying face up with a large towel folded under her bed, pink socks and her white Converse sneakers on, hands tied together and to the leg of Danny's bed above her head with the boy straddling her thighs to keep her pinned down.

It only took her a second or so, as his fingers suddenly dived into her armpits and began a full-on, poking, vibrating, shimmering tickle, to realize what an idiot she had been. There was no way she was going to survive fifteen minutes of this.

“EEEE! E-heeee! Ha, ha, ha... hee! Eeeh! Hihihihihi! No! Hihihihi-haw! Wait! Wait, stop! Eeee! Heeee! Hihiheeeeee! No!”

“What?” he paused.

“I... I can't do this. I can't do this, please.” She huffed. “I'll go with the trash. Naked. I'll go. Right now, please!” she begged.

“Of course, you will...” Danny sounded oh-so-smug. Like he knew all along.

“You bast...” but she didn't even finish snapping at him when his fingers dug into the sides of her belly. She squealed and screamed and laughed and giggled in high-pitched, desperate squeals. She could try and call for uncle Bradley but then she specifically asked him to ignore her.

Bloody Doofus. He knew all along. All along, he knew exactly... and then it dawned on her and in the pause that followed, she began to sob. They were barely a minute in. He could make her agree to and promise literally anything... and hold her to it, since he was now, apparently, the boss of her. He was about to tickle her again but she strained her head to look into his eyes.

“Wait. Wait, Danny. You win. I'll do anything to make you stop. So, what is it?”

“Ah. So, you're not totally stupid. Just... slow,” he grinned. She gritted her teeth. It would certainly be easier to come up with a biting retort if he wasn't kinda right.

“You spend as much of your punishment month as possible stark naked. Sure, you'll have to wear uniform for school.... well, that's about that. The rest of the time... bare-ass. I mean you're sort of grounded so that'll mostly mean at home... but not just at home. If you and I go places, for whatever reason, you go naked.”

She gasped. He was kidding. Sure. Everyone in this sleepy town on the southern coast of England knew what she had done and that she was being punished, but if he dragged her into the park naked, surely someone would call the cops.

“I mean that sounds kinda illegal.”

“Nah, I checked. And even checked with Rob from the town council. They are all cool with it. Apparently, it's not illegal in the UK to go nude unless you 'cause offence' and no one in their right mind will be offended by a little girl going around with her butt bare; especially if her butt's glowing red to remind everyone it's for a punishment.”

She wanted to disagree. Protest. Argue.

“You were gonna do this to me anyway. I can't exactly disobey, can I? So why this tickling sham?”

“Because it's less fun if I command it, and MUCH more fun if you actually agree to it.”

He reached towards her armpits.

She briefly thought about it. Could she withstand fifteen minutes of torture just to deny him the satisfaction of her playing such a humiliating part in her punishment? Nah. She didn’t like the idea of ruining his fun for him anywhere near as much as she disliked the idea of being tickled till she peed herself and the some more, possibly, to achieve exactly nothing.

“Fine,” she said, grumpily. “I agree. I’m spending my punishment month naked, except for school.” It was October. It was going to be cold and rainy. Other than school had to effectively mean here in the house, nearly all the time.

Right?

“Okay,” he said and reached for the skipping rope he used to tie her wrists to the leg of his bed.

“Let’s go.”

“Let’s … go?” her eyes went wide. Then it clicked. Of course. The socks. The sneakers. This was his plan, all along. They were going out.

“No covering up.” She gulped at hearing that. He was actually being serious, wasn’t he?

“Where are we going?” she asked, even though she was pretty sure she didn’t want to know the answer.

“Just a short stroll. It’s a bit cold for being out there naked for too long. The beach. The playground.”

She nearly passed out at hearing that. There were going to be other kids. People from school. Maybe she could just throw herself off the cliff, when they got there? End this misery that she had gotten herself into? Tears sprung into her eyes but she didn’t have words. What was there to say?

“One more thing. To remind you to behave.” He quickly pulled a string through a hole in the handle of the wooden brush that had marked her bottom, about an hour ago now, with marks most of which haven’t even began to fade yet, tied a knot on it and hung it over her neck like a gigantic pendant.

She swallowed a snappy remark. It was a smart move, it occurred to her as she clenched her jaw to stop herself from something stupid, hanging the very reminder of why that might be a bad idea around her neck.

He untied her hands and steered her towards the door and outside. She almost laughed when she spotted the bin. To think she was begging on her knees not to have to go that far, less than an hour ago and now…

She felt cold, but not quite as cold as she’d have expected from an October evening, with the sun hovering close to the horizon in the west, painting the sky and sea shades of gold and orange.

Surely this wasn’t happening. She wasn’t actually butt-naked, outside of her house, spanked and just… following Danny down the lane and towards the cliff and down the steep, curving path onto the beach.

But she was and she kept walking even as a dog-walker – an elderly lady with a poodle – paused to stare at her. She walked off cackling. She certainly didn’t look like she was going to call the cops or anything. There were more people. Joggers. dog-walkers, a few young couples. She could feel their looks and their expressions, mostly amused, as-if-knowing smiles burning into her skin. But she followed Danny obediently along the beach until they turned around the bend of the cliffs and saw the playground in front of them. It was crowded. Well. Not exactly crowded but there were like a dozen kids there! She could immediately see kids from school, even from her class.

“Danny, please…” she whined, freezing in place, mid-step, almost falling over.

“Keep walking. No covering up. Or I’ll drag you over there and give you your second butt-roasting of the day there and then.”

With a choked back sob and fists clenched near her hips, Evie forced herself to march forward. Stiffly. And then it began; someone noticed her, yelled, pointed… and the playground exploded with a loud mess of cat-calls, ‘wo-hoo’s, ‘wow’s, whistling and laughter

Well. That’s it. My life is officially over. I’ll never live this down, ever.

“Evie Saunders!” of course. It had to be Thomas from her class to call her by her full name, no less. It didn’t matter, of course. Everybody here knew her. Small town.

“Aren’t you cold?” he teased.

“Not likely! Looks like someone warmed her up quite thoroughly!”

Jessica. You bitch! You’re meant to be a friend. Sort of.

“She even brought her… warmer-upper with her, in case,” pointed out the freckled redhead and giggled mischievously.

They surrounded her. All these kids. Seeing her butt-naked from every angle. Sure, there was a point at which the humiliation was going to be just too much and her system was just going to shut off and die, or like… at least pass out… she hoped. But, apparently… Nope.

“So, how’s the swapishment going?” teased Thomas.

“Swapishment?” Evie blinked; she was so overwhelmed she was a little slow on the uptake.

“You and Rosie were swapped, between your families, for punishment, right?”

Evie gasped. The whole thing was public knowledge? Next to standing here in the nude, it didn’t seem as big a deal, but there were bound to be all sorts of implications and consequences she couldn’t quite foresee. She felt a new wave of unease, fidgeting nervously.

She really didn’t know what to say. She shrugged, non-committally.

“Well, you have been swapped and it sure looks like you’re being punished, so I’d say everything’s right on track.”

She really wanted to say something sarcastic, but standing naked, spanked, with the very tool that had reddened her bottom around her neck surrounded by a whole throng of kids, some of them from her class rendered her mute. She was all out of witty comebacks.

Someone pulled out his phone to try and take a few pictures but Danny stopped him.

“Guys. Apparently, this,” he pointed at Evie, “isn’t actually illegal. But any pictures or videos are technically, you know… child porn. And that’s definitely big time illegal. So just… don’t.” Some of the kids around didn’t even know what child porn was, but they got the big-time illegal part and that was it. Evie’s extreme humiliation was at the very least going to happen… unrecorded.

“Danny?” Evie turned towards the boy.

“Yeah?”

“Can we go home, please? I’m really cold.”

He looked at her, shivering and covered in goose-bumps. Everyone in the playground had seen her… there was no point letting this drag on.

“Okay. Bye, everyone, we better get going before Evie catches a cold or something. It’s getting dark, anyway,” he said. That was the truth, too; during their time on the beach and here at the playground, the sun had plunged below the horizon and it was quickly getting dark and colder. Danny jogged home and Evie was feeling strangely grateful that he did that for her. She knew how he hated all things sporty.

He let her jump straight into the bathroom for a long, hot shower. As she washed herself, she noticed that she … wasn’t crying. Surely, after Danny so efficiently ruined the whole of the rest of her life, she should be in floods of tears. The shame of it did echo through her. The idea of facing Thomas and Jessica and others at school on Monday made her blush. She’ll for ever know that they’ve seen her naked butt, her pussy, everything, the whole of her under-developed body. How will she ever look them in the eyes again?

It seemed so crazy. So extreme. But weirdly, it also felt. Right. Like deep down, she knew full well she deserved this and worse. She almost, almost thought about Ronnie but managed to push that thought aside. No. She was dealing with this okay, but it was taking her utmost. If she thought about the boy who was still being treated at the Southampton hospital burns unit, she might just lose it and cry and never stop. Just die crying. She idly touched her singed and trimmed twin-tail. She brushed it like a million times, but she could still feel the odd hair in there that felt a little crinkled and crisped, despite all the effort.

She found herself knocking on Danny’s bedroom’s door.

“Yes?”

“Uhm… anything else tonight? Chores or… I don’t know… spankings?” she winced.

“Nah. Go to sleep.”

And for the first time in over a week, instead of tossing and turning and slipping in and out of guilt-ridden, feverish nightmares, Evie went to Rosie’s bedroom, slipped into her friend’s bed and did exactly that.

The situation in the Saunder’s house was getting absurd as the swapishment reached its third day. It was Sunday evening now, after supper, and Benjamin was still yet to spank Rosie. She simply hadn’t been over his lap yet, not even for a light hand-spanking.

He made her practice gymnastics and dance routines for him – in the nude, of course. He simply never allowed her to put any clothes back on and she decided to grin and bear it. Anything to keep him happy. He made her eat cauliflower. Raw and cooked. She chewed and choked down every last bit.

How does he even know I hate cauliflower? I have no idea what he food he likes or hates!

He took her for a freaking walk on Saturday morning. Kids from school saw her. Butt naked. They joked around…

They even commented on the fact that my butt had not been reddened, for fuck’s sake!

She never once protested or resisted. She agreed with every new thing he came up with. Agreed to have to ask for a permission to go to the toilet. Agreed to wee with him there, watching. Benjamin was tempted to demand the same with poop – seeing her poopy-face would be absolutely hilarious, but frankly, the boy had his limits – some things he just didn't need to see.

By Sunday afternoon, it turned into a weird sort of game.

There was nothing else Benjamin could come up with on the spot that he actually wanted from her and he just ended up throwing ideas at her, very nearly at random.

“Eat a gh... no. A chilli pepper. I think we might have a habanero in the fridge.”

“I'll probably puke and I might choke and die. But... sure, bring it.”

“Brush your teeth, with anchovy paste instead of toothpaste.”

“You've got some WEIRD things in your larder, dude.”

“I don't think we even do. Would you? Rather than be spanked?”

“Definitely.”

Benjamin snorted. This wasn't supposed to be fun, especially not for Rosie, but he couldn't help but be amused and feeling, weirdly, like he was finally getting to know his neighbour after all those years where he and her brother were friends... and she and his sister were... but nothing even remotely friendship-like ever developed between the boys and the girls. Neither one of the sibling pairs got well on to begin with.

“Kiss. No. Lick. No … like French-kiss my feet.”

“Yes.”

She didn't even pause.

“Wait, like... really?”

“You made me fetch your dirty socks on Friday. If you don't believe me, lose your shoes,” chuckled Rosie and rolled her eyes.

“Jesus. Okay. TELL me why you're SO afraid of a spanking. You know how much trouble I'd be in if I sent you to hospital, or something like it?”

“Not telling,” she pouted.

Benjamin paused. Bit his lips.

“Ah!” he sprawled, victoriously.

She looked at him, confused and slightly bemused.

“I finally found a thing you will not do. So... it's spanking time.”

“Oh. Fuck.”

Benjamin laughed so hard he nearly fell off his bed.

“What's so funny?” she poked him.

“Oh. Where to begin. Well first. You're always so... proper. It's hilarious to hear you swear. Honestly I have no idea how Princess Rosie and my stinky brat of a sister ever became besties.”

“She's not that bad,” Rosie snorted. Benjamin only gave her a look.

“And … also … just … this. I'm gonna spank you now. We both know I was always gonna. But to do it because you refuse to answer a simple question like that... It's like you played truth and dare, and did ALL the dares, and then forfeit the ONE time someone asks you to tell the truth.”

“Mhmmm.”

“Mhmmm?” he stared at her in disbelief. “What happened to your famous eloquence and thorough enunciation?

“Big word, Boo...” she stopped herself, in just the nick of time. “Apologies, sir,” she said, playfully but not sarcastically – it was not even the first time she called him that this weekend.

“And just like that, you went from doing crazy and embarrassing and disgusting things for two days to avoid a spanking right to getting an extra hard one,” he shook his head in disbelief.

“I truly am sorry. I shouldn't, and should never have called you Boofus. You're smarter than I ever imagined. Not extra hard, please?”

“Just hard, then?” he grinned.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Well, I did have it coming, didn't I?

She tried and made her best puppy eyes anyway.

“Al right. After supper. Too bad we've waited this long. You'll have trouble sitting down at school tomorrow.”

Rosie bit her lip. Now she's done it.

She opened her mouth and closed it and did it again.

“Benji?”

“No. There's nothing you can do to save your ass, unless you deliver a detailed explanation of why you've been avoiding your spanking this hard for this long.”

Detailed explanation. Well now she was definitely toast.

“That's not it. You gonna spank me. Hard. After supper.” She shuddered. It wasn't quite supper time yet. She almost asked him why not now. But she didn't.

“Can you please do it in here? With the door closed?” she whispered softly.

Benjamin frowned. He still had no clue whatsoever about what was going on.

“I'll lick your feet. Or anything. Please.”

How does she even DO that thing with her eyes? She could melt an iceberg! Benjamin huffed.

“All right. This once. No promises regarding future spankings.”

“Thank you,” peeped Rosie. She was beet-red again. She hardly even seemed to blush about being naked around him – she only had TWO days to get used to it. And she only blushed slightly when he made her do, or threatened to make her do … all sorts of things. And now they were talking about her spanking and her face turned a ripe-tomato-kinda-red.

Seriously. Girls. What an enigma

Just over an hour later they were back, and Benjamin laid out his entire collection again. Rosie watched him. Transfixed. Breathing fast. Pink to the tips of her elfin ears.

And here it comes. My real punishment. I knew this was going to happen. The deal, after all, was no-limits pain and humiliation, for the whole month, as a punishment.

It was only a matter of time before her deepest, darkest secret was laid bare for the boy she used to think of as her nemesis; or at least a half of her and Evie's nemesis' duo. At least she got to know him a bit first. At least he was more than just... Boofus now. And she hoped she was a bit more than 'princess' Rosie to him, too.

Benjamin picked up the ping-pong bat and she nearly keeled over.

I'm toast.

She moved to climb over his lap.

“Oh no,” he chuckled. “You're not a baby, are you?” he teased. She blinked at him, shocked.

“Stand here. Left foot here. Right foot here. A bit more apart. Hmmm. Yes. Now touch your toes. Oh, come on, I saw you stretching and stuff. Touch your toes. Stick your butt out. There!”

Could he read minds? Did he know all along? Was he just messing with her? No. There was no way Benjamin was THAT good an actor, but holy shit, was he setting her demise up like every nuance of it was deliberate, or what?

“Count. Stay put. Always stick your butt out for the next one. Oh... and... say thank you. Each time, for now.”

Mother of God. He was going to make her talk, too? Just shoot me, please! How about that?

And then Benjamin smacked the paddle against her butt. Nice and hard. The dull sound of it echoed through the room.

“One,” she said, neutrally. “Thank you.”

Princess Rosie is back.” After all that, after... everything. He expected more of a reaction when he first hit her. She sounded like she was counting sheep before sleep.

He whacked her again. Harder. Her skin actually turned a little pink. Maybe it didn't hurt enough? Except he knew it did. He secretly tested all these, mostly on his thigh, to know what they felt like before he was going to use them. The paddle wasn't terrible, but it did hurt, when you applied enough force.

“Two. Thank you.”

He gave her a dozen, totally weirded out by her reaction. He expected all sorts of antics after the lengths she went to, to avoid this and here she was. Unaffected, as best as he could tell. He picked up a wooden stirrer next and went on. HARD. Her butt was quickly turning pink and red. She breathed harder. Faster. He was 100% sure this was properly painful. But Rosie just counted. Obediently. And stuck her butt out for more. Each and every time. No prancing or jumping around or any such nonsense. No tears, no crying or screeching.

Benjamin had never been this much confused in his life.

He laid into her butt. With his belt. Then with the plastic cane. He made her start a new count with each new tool. He was aware he was doing damage, actual damage to her skin now. Her ass was red-raw and purple. Bruised. How long would this take to heal? A week? Longer? He expected Rosie to be a coward who couldn't take pain, but this was like trying to interrogate a hardened spy.

“Ow–aaaahhhh.” What was that? Was she taking the piss? That didn’t sound much like a real cry of pain.

She counted and her voice was weird. But not really tearful. He swung the cane overhead and finally got Rosie to scream and lose her balance; she stepped forward.

“Three. Thank you. Sorry,” she mumbled as she got back into position. Benjamin suddenly felt all hot and weird. Sweaty and... really? Now? He briefly wondered if she could see the tent in his pants the way she was standing, bent over. Why was he even hard? He sure popped a lot of boners around her, especially Friday night and Saturday, but he wanked himself sore last night (six cums, his own personal record!), and seemed less affected by her nudity by now. And did she really just politely apologise after being hit so hard she nearly lost her footing?

And what was that smell?

Was she bleeding or something? Her ass looked horrendous. He didn't want to go on. Well, he sort of did, just to make her react more, but, but, but...

He squatted down to examine the wreckage he had caused; red blotches, crimson lines and now three deep-purple ones, too. And then he finally noticed it and almost slapped himself for being SUCH a thick idiot.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
mars357

Re: Mars357's older stories

Post by mars357 »

Evie still couldn’t shake off a sense that being in the nude nearly all the time should have felt… worse, somehow, or at least really bad… for longer. But after the walk along the beach and to the playground, being naked ‘just’ in front of Danny, Marvin and Alie hardly even seemed like a big deal. Alie, much like Evie’s own mum, was hardly ever there anyway. She was there for that first weekend… then gone all week, then back… but it felt like she really had nothing to do with Evie’s predicament, other than not protesting it or putting a stop to it. Even Marvin very much took a back-seat and let Danny handle her.

And boy oh boy, did he handle her.

He very quickly figured out how hard he could spank her for her butt to be just about ready for another spanking on the following day. And when it wasn’t, well, those were the really bad days, because that’s when he spanked the backs of her thighs or tickled her. She’d rather have her bottom literally blistered, but it wasn’t like anyone was asking for her opinion.

By Wednesday, Evie was dropping her clothes, without even a peep of protest, at the click of Danny’s fingers. She still blushed, and squirmed, and even cried a little.

He didn’t have to do it right in front of the school, after lessons, in front of literally everyone.

But she did obediently strip naked, there and then, and let the jeers and giggles and sniggers and whistling burn into her memory. She walked home naked – except for her socks and shoes.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Bradley and Marvin had explained the ‘swapishment’ to most adults in the town. Danny made sure Evie had been just about everywhere in the village, butt-naked, except for the school and the local pub. Mainly because school uniform was mandatory… and because they never as much as set foot in the pub.

Danny spanked her daily and seemed to be applying his genius to always find a reason why she needed a harder, longer spanking that day. Her grades. Some little thing she did, or forgot to do. The girl who used to tear through the town and go ballistic nearly every time someone asked her to do something was changing rapidly.

Paying more attention. First to Danny himself, his parents, then at school. Making an effort. Being very careful not to wind Danny up for no reason. Actually, trying to follow the rules.

Trying being the imperative word, though. There was always something… something on the floor of ‘her’ bedroom – just how tidy was she supposed be?

It was on Thursday, after supper – and a thorough clean-up, executed promptly and entirely by Evie, even though no one told her to – that Danny decided her butt and thighs simply couldn’t take any more spanking without getting worryingly damaged (he was quite correct on that front, too!) and tickling her wasn’t quite going to cut it.

Apparently, on top of being punished anyway, she had also been rude to Bella Taylor – question was; who wasn’t? That kid was like THE most pathetic wimp at school! – and ‘forgot’ to wear the cartoon panties he told her to wear.

Totally worth a few whacks, because of course everyone got to see her underwear, when he made her strip naked in the park before letting her hurry home – she feared the spankings and she hated that pretty much everyone in town has seen her in the birthday suit by now, but showing up in a size-too-small, Disney-cartoon undies would have shredded what tatters of dignity she still had left.

“So, what now?” she asked, not sounding anywhere near as worried as she should have been.

Danny lifted up a small, plastic hairbrush, almost like a doll-version of the one he normally spanked her with and she actually giggled. He wasn’t going to bruise her much with that, that was for sure.

“On your back. Knees up to your chest, feet apart. Wider,” said Danny, and before he even aimed his first whack, Evie’s giggles died like they’ve been shot.

“Danny, you’re not going to?” she asked in a shaky sort of voice, in a scared, but also slightly hopeful voice. Then her eyes met his.

He was going to. And he did.

Twelve hard, resounding whacks over her pussy lips later, Evie was howling and screeching, her feet twitching and kicking the air, her face red and soaked with tears. She bucked too hard for him to continue. He warned her he was going to tie her and double the rest of her punishment… and from then on, she tried with all her might to keep her pussy an easy target, even though every cell in her body urged her to do the exact opposite, to cover, or run, or fight back… anything but more pain. He delivered all the twenty-four whacks he had intended to deliver, then finally let her curl-up into a ball and bawl her eyes out.

It was on Friday night, exactly a week into the swapishment, that Evie broke down. Danny examined the mess of colours that covered her behind from the top of her butt almost down to the backs of her knees and decided she still wasn’t fit for another spanking. Her pussy was still a tiny bit swollen, sort of pinkish, but it certainly wasn’t bruised.

“Danny… please. Please. Anything. I’ll do anything. Marvin doesn’t need to know. No one needs to know. I’ll eat dirt. I’ll dig out earthworms and eat them. I’ll shave my head. I’ll walk to Southampton and back, naked. But I can’t take any more pain. I really can’t,” she urged frantically and then broke into big, whole body sobs. The sort she usually only succumbed to after a serious thrashing.

Danny picked up the hairbrush and Evie nearly wet herself. She was so scared in that moment.

“I just want the truth.”

Her eyes widened in surprise – he knew everything already, every detail of the stupid incident that landed her in the mess.

“Oh no, not… that,” he chuckled. “Listen, Evie. If you lie to me. I’ll spank you. Butt, thighs AND pussy. Even if dad kills me for it after, because he’ll probably need to take you to see a doctor.”

She gulped. But she still didn’t know what he was going on about.

“You’ve been acting like you don’t even wanna know me for what now… six years? And it only got worse since about… the summer holidays two years ago. Since the lake trip.”

She nearly passed out.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Abort. Abort. Abort. Somebody, kill me! Now. How can he possibly? But the, he was Danny … she may have taunted him and called him ‘Doofus’ or ‘Dork’ but she knew, like everyone else around, that he was actually smart as hell. And he saw right through her, all along, didn’t he? Oh fuck.

“How do you really feel about me? Since that lake trip?”

Her week-ago-self would have just snarled at him. ‘Beat me!’

But he would. Oh, he SO would. He was smart enough to wait a week. He was smart enough to teach her to properly respect and fear him … and the brush. She wanted to plead… maybe… she didn’t actually have to say the words. It seemed like he knew anyway.

Well. There was always the cliff. She didn’t jump off it thus far, but it was there. Reassuringly high.

“I actually always kinda liked you and I developed a crush on you when you salvaged the BBQ with your foraging skills that day the cooler malfunctioned and almost everything we had to eat ended up rotten. I was impressed by how smart and competent you can be and I still am.”

“Say the actual words, if they are true,” he commanded.

“I’m in love with you,” she said. And sobbed. Just one, big shuddering sob. A relief. She suddenly felt so much lighter it actually made her dizzy.

Danny smiled and put the much-feared brush down on the bed.

“And I think you’re cute and deserve a chance. I’d definitely give you enough of a benefit of doubt to take you out on a date. So, what are we going to do about it?”

Wait!

What?

Did he just?!

“Is this a prank?”

Danny rolled his eyes at her.

“Evie.” He said in exactly the kind of tone that he had followed with a spanking on more than one occasion in the past week.

“I mean. Yes. Yes. Please. Let’s go out. Thank you.”

“Better,” he smiled.

“Kiss?” he asked.

She blinked. He really didn’t need to ask – for so many reasons.

“Y-yes?” she answered, like she was guessing the correct answer.

“I’m not testing you. I’m asking. You do as you’re told, I know, during swapishment. But this isn’t something I want you to do because you have to – you don’t. I’m asking if you want a kiss.”

Her eyes watered. He was such a good guy.

And you were such a bitch, girl. It’s a small miracle he’s even taking a chance on you, grumbled a small voice at the back of her head.

“Yes, please,” she said, sounding a bit more… sure this time.

He leaned in and kissed her. For a supposed nerd, he sure seemed to know what he was doing, too! Evie found herself all tingly, toes curling as he pressed his mouth on hers. And then there was tongue. Careful, tentative at first, then just right shortly after. She was left breathless and panting when he finally broke it off.

He asked if she wanted it, but he still kissed her as she knelt naked in front of him, from up above. And somehow… that only made it feel all the more right.

Benjamin examined the extent of damage to Rosie's buttocks – and it was pretty bad… but what he finally noticed was her pussy, equally stuck out and exposed the way she stood, legs apart, bent over. She was wet. Not like a little damp. She was oozing feminine wetness, so much so strings of it now hung between her legs. Her labia were swollen and a deep shade of coral-red; her clitoris had slipped from underneath its hood, glistening, a distinct little pea.

Oh.

He reached out to touch her pussy, not even thinking about it. It was a weird sort of instinct – not a conscious decision – sliding his fingertips through all that slickness, staring at it with fascination. Rosie shuddered and moaned.

Moaned.

He was a virgin, unkissed, but he wasn't a complete idiot.

Yeah, only like 99.9% an idiot. Dude.

He couldn’t help but roll his eyes at himself inwardly. Rosie was aroused. Like... majorly. Porn-movie, over-the-top sort of aroused. Exactly how that took him so long to notice, he couldn’t tell. He felt so stupid he actually blushed – so hard he almost forgot about that – now maybe not so unexplained – stiffness in his pants.

Oh.

It was then that she began to cry. Shudder and shake and cry and sob.

Oh.

He pulled her from her awkward position, up and then down to her knees and then hugged her... mainly because he had no idea what else he might do with a crying girl; not a spanked-crying girl, but a sorrowfully, from-the-bottom-of-her-soul sort-of crying girl.

Rosie sobbed, quite hard, for several minutes, before her crying subsided to a small fit of hiccups and sniffles.

She wanted to ask something for a good while, but she only found the breath for it and brain-power now.

“W-why are you hugging me?” she asked.

Benjamin relaxed his grip.

“Oh. Sorry.”

“No. No please. Please don't let go.”

The confused boy squeezed her again. A bit more awkwardly. It wasn't quite the same. It was still better than what she had anticipated.

“I...” she didn't know how she was going to explain... any of this.

“I'm just surprised that you'd be nice to me, now that... you know.”

“Now that I know?” he sounded way too confused for someone who still had her wetness on his fingertips – she could feel it. She was normally extremely sensitive and rather squeamish about dampness and slickness of any sort on her skin, and his fingers were on her shoulder now.

“That I'm messed up. Weird. A...” she gulped. “Slut.”

It was only then that Benjamin finally got it. The whole thing.

“You only delayed your spanking because you knew you were gonna end up... wet?”

“Only?” she huffed. “You have no idea what it's like!” she complained.

“Well, you could have told me,” he chuckled, “could have gone another evening without spanking.”

She chortled despite herself, even through her tears.

“I don’t… have the right words for it. I’m not my brother.”

Benjamin chuckled. Yeah. Danny probably did know what this… thing was called – in English and in Latin. And could probably deliver a short lecture on the topic, if asked. That guy knew everything. It was only a question of times before his parents noticed and began to force him to skip grades or something like that.

The naked game of fetch outdoors, the walk… the comment from one of their friends earlier that implied that Evie had been seen naked too, naked and spanked, or perhaps even seen as she was being spanked… They did reveal that Benjamin and Danny very much intended to make the girls’ humiliations and punishments public.

Ben. If I tell you a secret, will you … promise not tell – and at least consider my offer? I know you’re totally the boss here, no arguing with any of that.”

“Okay,” he smiled. He liked being acknowledged as ‘totally the boss’ without even a blink of a hesitation.

“It’s not just the spanking that turns me on in this weird sort of way. I was feeling all tingly and weird most of the time since Friday afternoon, except, luckily, it doesn’t tend to be quite as obvious.”

“Or maybe it is and I’m just soooooo dumb,” he groaned, hitting his forehead. All that blushing. Fast breathing. Glassy eyes. Honestly, there was probably a sheep out there on the hills with higher IQ than he had to have considered it all just signs of embarrassment. He was thirteen. Not fucking five!

“So that was my secret. It’s not like the punishment doesn’t work – I think being turned on actually makes me feel WORSE and more ashamed about it all. And it’s not like I didn’t hate the things you made me do, most of them anyway, but my body responds… in this weird, slutty,” she gulped, “horny way to it all.”

Benjamin nodded.

“And the offer?” he frowned.

“Please, please, please keep that part, just that part of all this private. Just between you and me. Don’t spank me, especially not hard and… exposed in public. Don’t… let others see. What you just saw,” she gulped. He tilted his head. That was asking for something. She did say she was going offer something.

“Ben, how often do you wank?” she blushed. “This is not a trap. I do, too. Twice a day.”

He blushed and looked to the side.

“Since dealing with your cute butt? Three times a night at least.”

“Okay, so here’s my offer,” she looked up at him and smiled a coy, mischievous smile.

“You don’t have to wank, not even one more time, for the rest of the month,” she forced herself to say, her voice catching in her throat, all husky. She hated herself for it, but even suggesting this turned her on.

“I’m not falling for any traps. What will happen? What will you do?” he asked. He already knew the answer, or thought he did, anyway, the way she had just licked her lips, but he wasn’t gonna be the one to first mention it. His relationship with Rosie was nothing like it was three days ago, but he still didn’t trust the girl.

“I make you cum. I suck your cock any time you want me to. And…” she gulped, “if you can get some lube, you can… f… ffff… fuckmybutt,” she squeaked.

“What was that?” he asked, amusedly.

We’re just meant for each other, aren’t we? Mean jerk!

His dark amusement, making her say it properly, out loud did make her pussy tingle. She was so horny right now she almost saw the world through a pink fog, all blurry and fuzzy and weird.

“You can fuck my butt.”

Benjamin cocked his eyebrow. Sex. Actual sex. Well. Anal sex. But... sex. Even with unlimited blowjobs on the table so to speak, that seemed a big deal.

“Like… once?” he gulped. He really wasn’t sure exactly what she was offering.

“Once a day. Every day,” she gulped. His eyebrows shot up. She HATED when he was obviously surprised, when he, despite what he’d seen and heard, still didn’t expect her to be as much of a dirty, worthless slut as she believed herself to be, deep down.

He gulped. He was going to Hell, wasn’t he? Because he was totally going to take her up on this, and it wasn’t actually going to be actually… consensual. Which it had to be, they taught them that much at school. This was almost … blackmail, even though she was suggesting it. And he was still gonna say…

“Yes. Deal.”

You’re a bad, bad boy, Benjamin Saunders. That’s evil. Almost as evil as… And that’s where his brain stopped him. No. Not as evil as that, so maybe… maybe letting Rosie be the slut she thought herself to be for him wasn’t too evil after all.

Especially since she looked relieved. Very relieved, just then. He went and locked his bedroom’s door. He had closed it but this was a whole another matter. His phone was downstairs somewhere, so technically, sliding the latch over wasn’t even against the house rules.

He pulled his sweatpants and underpants off all-in-one-go, his thin, rock-stiff teenage hard-on springing forward. A little musky. He wasn’t even freshly showered. Maybe he should… But then it occurred to him he wasn’t going to shower three times a day just to make things easier for Rosie. This wasn’t a girlfriend-boyfriend situation.

He sat down on the edge of the bed.

“One last thing. Being… called a slut. In private. Does it … upset you, or turn you on.”

“Both,” she groaned. Hating herself for the truth. “Bit of both. No. It upsets me a little, in private. Like this, it’ll probably turn me on a lot,” she bit her lip.

“All right, slut,” he smiled. “Suck.”

And Rosie did. It was her first time as well as Benjamin's, of course, but her lips and tongue sliding over his teenage dick still felt absolutely amazing. It took his breath away.

His sex-ed teacher insisted his actual real life sex experiences – especially the first few occasions – weren’t going to be anything like porn, and that seeing porn and being influenced by it wasn’t going to be at all useful when it came to the real thing. Mr. Barnes couldn’t have been more wrong.

“Spitters are quitters.” He wasn’t even sure where he heard that crude joke.

“Sluts swallow.”

Rosie hummed affirmatively and sort of nodded, with most of his cock in her mouth. She could just about take him without gagging too much.

She swallowed obediently – some three minutes later… it was hard; she gagged, and her throat didn’t want to accept the slimy consistency. She coughed some. Almost retched. But, with an unhappy sort of an expression on her face, she swallowed.

Benjamin grunted and shuddered, fingers squeezing the edge of his bed with a crushing force as he came. Holy shit. This. Three times a day? He knew he was going to enjoy this… swapishment, but this took it to a whole new level.

Rosie finally pulled off his cock, sliding off it in a way that left it clean enough for him to just pull underpants on, no wiping.

“Good girl,” he said, before he could even catch himself, on a weird sort of instinct, and she blushed as the words sent another wave of tingles through her belly.

“Thank you,” she said, also without even thinking about it, about exactly what she was thanking him for.

“Are we done for now?” she asked.

“Oh, no,” he said and she began to lower her face back to his cock. He was still erect, after all. If he wanted more sucking… but then Benjamin actually finished his sentence.

“Now it’s your turn.”

He thought he saw her blush before, but Rosie right them would have put a lobster to shame. Even most of her neck and her tiny tits flushed pink. She looked at him wide-eyed, not protesting. (Good.) But clearly uncertain.

“You said you wanked. Show me. Cum for me.”

What was that thing about porn being useless in real life again?

“Yes, sir,” she answered, not at all joking, simply matching his commanding voice with her submissive tone. That was weird, but it sure did beat being called ‘Boofus’, so he didn’t correct her.

“Can I lie down? I can probably do it on my knees but…”

“Take the bed.”

“Oh. Thank you.” she was just gonna drop down to the floor. He was being too kind. But she wasn’t going to complain. She climbed onto his bed and even though it was literally the most mortifying thing she had done in her entire life, she lay down on her back, spread her legs a little, reached towards the steaming hot slickness and began to rub.

Benjamin somehow expected that girls would… do it differently from boys. Like at least start more slowly or something. But Rosie wanked just like a boy, except, of course, a boy with a pussy rather than a dick. She ran her fingers through her folds a handful of time to spread the wetness and then her hand became a blur of up-down motion following the curve of her body between her legs, rubbing, in a way that looked pretty hard and direct, from above her clit, over it and below towards her vagina. It was weirdly... crude and rough. Maybe, maybe a little bit like porn. But also… beautiful. Benjamin found himself fully erect by the time she was finished, as she arched, huffed and cried out in a very un-princess-like manner, tensed and then collapsed, breathing hard.

“Just one cum?”

“How many can you do at once?”

“Five of six.”

Oh shit. He really didn’t need to know that. Oops. Too late.

Benjamin grinned.

“Just the one now. And don’t…” he took a breath. “Don’t cum unless I tell you to. No more wanking. Part of your punishment. Yeah?” he asked, like he was asking for her agreement, rather than telling her, but it was still kinda hot.

“Yes, sir. Can I… have a shower now?” she chuckled; her pussy and hands a glistening mess of juices, her body covered in a sheen of sweat.

“Sure. Rosie? What’s with the ‘sir’ thing?”

“I don’t know what else to call you. In the…” of fuck did she really have to tell him everything? But there was no way of finishing that sentence naturally if she lied.

“… naughty stories I read, that’s what… sluts and slaves call their… men, their masters ‘sir’. I’ll call you whatever you tell me to call you,” she offered. “Sorry if ‘sir’ isn’t right.”

“I’ll have to think about that. Definitely don’t ‘sir’ me in public, outside of the house, okay?” he mumbled as he hurried pulled his clothes back on.

She nodded. Went to unlock the door, gingerly, with her left hand, and peeked into the hallway, relieved to find it empty.

“You ought to air,” she winked at him. He didn’t even realize just how potently the room smelled of teenage sex until she said it. He rushed across and opened the window wide. Dad and Marvin had planned the swapishment quite carefully. Benjamin was, however pretty sure they could not have possibly foreseen that things would take this turn, even when they lectured the girls about ‘every imaginable humiliation’ and ‘as much pain as your butts can take before falling off’. Remembering that tense conversation, in which the girls both chose a month of torture, primarily delivered by each other’s brother over 18 months in the juvie sent a guilty twinge through the boy.

It was weird – having this much fun when Ronnie was yet to be released from the hospital. Benjamin decided to go down and try and message his friend to see how he was doing.

The daily spankings stopped, just like that. Instead, Danny and Evie spent many long hours talking. He made it clear he was still allowed to and ready to spank her, and spank her hard. He kept her naked in the house, and over at James’ house on Saturday, too, but not outside as the weather turned and the days became far too chilly and wet for outside nudity. She spent the whole time beet-red in the face, but didn’t complain, and when James tried to get a bit handsy with her butt, Danny immediately and firmly clarified that that wasn’t on.

She still did chores. Lots of chores. He even taught her a few new ones. Among other things, the boy could cook. Not like… warm up a can of baked beans and toast a slice of bread. He could actually cook. Almost like a grown-up. French toast. Omelette. Potato gratin. Her mind was positively blown. He was strict with her during the days. They went on – no longer nude – walks in the evenings. Hand in hand. Kissed watching the sunset from the clifftop. Threw pebbles at the sea at the beach. Did homework together. Normal stuff.

Evie cried often. Tears of guilt and regret and … all sorts of feelings that have been held back behind her tough front. They kissed and they cuddled – lots. Danny in his usual home-clothes, or pyjamas, once topless. Once in a very loose old t-shirt and just his whitey-tighties under. She could actually feel he was stiff. But they didn’t take it any further, even though they both felt quite tempted to.

She made it through a whole week without another spanking. And Danny deliberately pushed her on more than one occasion. He pushed her to be tidy. To improve her grades. Even to eat less sweets and more vegetables. (Funnily enough, now that the initial shock of being paraded around naked wore off, she found that more challenging than having to vacuum-clean in the nude.)

“So,” said Danny on Saturday morning as she knelt – naked – in front of him, looking very worried. He was toying with the hairbrush.

What did I dooooo?

“We're still on the would-rather-do-anything-than-be-spanked deal?” he said with a slight grin.

“Yes, sir!”

“Oh, not you, too,” he snorted.

“Wait, what?”

“Oh, nothing. Next door stuff. Nothing for you to worry about till Halloween.”

She huffed. But he was right. It was a part of the deal.

“Fine. Two things. You'll help re-build The Aerie. No excuses. You'll help, hands-on. To the best of your ability. Till your back is sore and your hands blistered,” he said firmly. “Starting today.”

She gaped at him. Suddenly she had tears in her eyes, she didn't even know exactly why.

She gulped. This stirred up a whole load of feelings. Bad ones... and good.

“Isn't it a bit... soon?” she winced.

“No. It's the exact right moment. Because – and that's the second thing. Ronnie will be there. And you'll apologise to him, properly. And if he says he wants to see you get it, like you were getting it that first week, you'll get it, there and then. Possibly, or should I say hopefully for the last time till Halloween, but you'll get it. In the nude, right down to red-and-purple.

She winced, but then... nodded.

“Ronnie will be there? He's out of hospital?” Danny nodded.

“He's been home for most of the week. Recovering speedily. He won't be able to help much yet, but...” he shrugged.

“Well, yeah. That makes perfect sense. Maybe... maybe you should,” she couldn't believe she was saying this, “maybe you should spank me in front of Ronnie, even if he doesn't insist. He should know how serious we are about this.”

“I'll think about it,” was all she got from him.

And then they put on old, worn clothes, stuff they didn't mind getting dirty and headed over to the charred remains of The Aerie.

“Except for your apology, you don't speak unless spoken to. We don't have a better plan yet. You two still aren't allowed to chat.”

You two. Did he mean?

“Rosie will be there, too?”

Danny only looked at her.

“All right, that was a dumb question,” she rolled her eyes. “Though you could have us working in shifts, not overlapping,” she grumbled, “if you're so set on not allowing us to talk to each other,” she pouted.

“And I'm the supposed genius? No one even thought of that,” he laughed.

They were the last ones to arrive, and it was … weird. She couldn't even remember the last time the lot of them got together. Dad. Marvin. Alie and Benjamin. Even her mum was there! And... Ronnie. She held her breath when he first turned around to face her.

Oh, thank God, thank God, thank God. His face wasn't scarred. He didn't look... too bad. Shaved head, hair only beginning to re-grow. Some scarring on one ear was the only trace of the burns she could immediately spot. Of course, his hands were still bandaged.

“Ronnie,” she breathed. Teary eyed. She was going to have to dust-off her tough girl act one day. Just to make sure she still had 'her' in her if she ever really needed to. She dropped to her knees. There was a round of chuckles.

“I thought you two were supposed to be swapped and punished. I leave the town for two weeks and come back to find my friends' sisters trained into … slaves, or what?”

Evie snorted – she didn't see quite how red Rosie got after that comment.

“Seriously. Get up.”

She did. A little shakily.

“Ronnie... I'm … I'm so, so very sorry. That,” she pointed to the charred remains of what was once the most glorious boys' hide out – not quite a tree house as it was actually perched atop a steep rock like an eagle’s nest. Hence the name. “That was the stupidest, most awful thing I've ever done in my life. I don't think I'll ever regret anything more. Look. We have been... well. I don't know about Rosie, actually. But I've been swapped and punished. If you wanna see how I've been getting it, just say the word, man,” she offered and blushed.

“Oh no. No thanks. Am I the only one around here who find the idea of girl's blistered bottoms kinda... mediaeval?” chuckled Ronnie.

Actually, you probably are.

Evie had to hold back a chuckle. This was a serious moment.

“I thought about this a lot,” he said. “What I want. From each of you, as a part of your apology. And with you. I only want you... to tell Danny the truth. About how you really feel about him.”

Not you, too! Was it really THAT obvious?

She turned to Danny.

“Permission to... announce?” she blushed. He nodded.

“If there's still ANYONE here who still doesn't know it, I've had a crush on Danny for something like two years. And he knows. Since like... last week. We're going out now.”

That raised a few eyebrows.

“You guys spend a lot of time behind closed doors – and with this tyke naked. Should we talk about contraception, Danny?” suggested Marvin – totally deadpan before he and Bradley burst out laughing.

Much like during the first few days of the swapishment, Evie wanted the Earth to just swallow her.

“We didn't...” she gasped.

“I don't wanna know. I trust Danny, anyway,” said her dad and she blushed. Was her dad giving them a permission to … sort of … wow.

“I guess when this is all over, we could go out for a double date, then,” shrugged Benjamin and THAT created a pin-drop silence.

“You two?” said several people all at once.

“Yeah. Don't worry, uncle, your daughter's still a virgin and very much not pregnant,” chuckled Benjamin towards Marvin. Technically, he wasn't even lying, as long as you classified a 'virgin' strictly as someone who hasn't had a penis inside her vagina.

“I can be responsible, too!” he grinned.

“I sure hope so. That was a key assumption when we set up this whole...”

“Swapishment,” finished Bradley to a round of overall chuckles.

Ronnie seemed in good spirits. He couldn't help much, but he walked around, chatted away, occasionally advised the girls as everyone started unpacking, measuring and cutting planks of wood and stakes and rather chunky logs, too – to make the new tree-house solid and sturdy.

“This will be... amazing,” gasped Benjamin when he realized just how much Marvin and Bradley had spent on the building materials. “The old Aerie was starting to feel a bit cramped.”

“Well, maybe next time you feel it needs replacing, don't torch it with me in it, will'ya?” Ronnie actually managed to laugh.

Evie wasn't quite ready to laugh at that joke yet, even if he was.

“I swear to God if it even just occurred to me that you might be in there, I would not have thrown that Molotov.”

“We went to great pains to make sure Benjamin and Danny weren't anywhere near here! We seriously had no idea someone else had the key,” peeped Rosie.

“Which is why you're being handled and punished by each other's brother, and not nearly a month into a two-year stay in a juvie,” huffed Bradley.

“We know, dad, trust me, we know and we appreciate that you two arranged for this instead. Thank you. All of you,” offered Evie.

They didn't quite end up blistered – hands or bottoms – that day, but both the girls worked really, really damn hard and slept very soundly. And there was more work on the following day, and Tuesday early morning and Wednesday afternoon – hours and hours of it before the structure was solid and stable. In the end, the New Aerie was bigger and better and, unironically, had a fire escape. It was a steep, curved slide over the northern side of the rock; nearly exactly opposite the ladder entrance. The slide was the most expensive and complicated part of the entire structure, but it did provide a rapid, effortless escape in case of any trouble, through a hatch in the floor. An option Ronnie didn’t have a few weeks back – he either had to jump something like 30 feet down, onto what was quite a rocky and uneven terrain… or do what he chose to do. Climb out the burning house through the flames and down the ladder, even though most of its rungs had the flammable mixture dripping on it and were on fire.

At least he didn’t jump. At least he was alive. Burned … but alive. Evie couldn’t even imagine what her life would be if he didn’t steel himself against the pain, and didn’t get himself down, with bad burns on his hands, but essentially in one piece.

Medieval or not, Ronnie – and a handful of other friends of Benjamin and Danny’s – did not complain when they were served by two ‘mute’, naked servant girls during the nest-warming party. Rosie blushed; she didn’t mind pouring the drinks and passing the snacks and smiling and putting up with the occasional pat on the bottom. The naked part… well that sure was embarrassing, especially since the boys seemed to be completely unable to stop themselves from ogling her butt.

Of course, she was most worried that someone might notice that her nipples weren’t hard from the cold – the New Aerie actually had a little wood-stove and was rather cosy once that got going – but from arousal. It didn’t help that Benjamin had actually gone down on her before heading over, and stopped his ministrations just shy of making her cum.

What a meanie! It’s not like she wasn’t going to be flushed and warm and tingly and wet anyway!

It did not help that she was undeniably almost too comfortable with her new role; both as Benjamin’s girlfriend out and about and his… bitch? Pet? Slave? Whatever she was, in private. He mostly just called her by her name, rather than going for dirty talk or insults – they didn't exactly have a fixed label for her role. But the things he said, the things he made her do left her in no doubt who was in charge and who was the obedient, dirty little slut in their relationship. And it made her heart flutter and belly tingle. She couldn’t deny it for a second.

The thing was; once Benjamin figured out the general principle of what secretly turned her on; which was essentially everything she avoided like plague in everyday life – things that were rude, crude, dirty and nasty... it was almost too easy for him to toy with her in ways that made her shudder in that shocking mix of disgust and arousal. It turned out he was just the kind of boy to enjoy turning her on by messing with her in every which way, too. That part, she never quite even imagined in her fantasies. That her obedience, her … servitude … could really turn someone on and be accepted and appreciated. But Benjamin made very sure that every time he made her feel lowly and dirty and nasty... he followed with cuddles and love and words of affirmation and appreciation, even before he found out about 'aftercare' as he researched the Internet for more information about the kind of things they were doing.

He turned out to be rather a brave boy – after her offer to fuck her up the butt if he got lube, he brought a tube of it the very next day. Turns out it’s not hard to buy a tube of simple water-based lube in the local Boots drug-store and no, you don’t have to be eighteen years old to buy one. He was careful not to hurt her, but the more he realised her obedience didn’t stem from the swapishment arrangements, but a much deeper place, he very quickly stopped being shy about asking, or rather… telling her very directly what he wanted, whenever he wanted something. Her unfaltering enthusiasm, obvious arousal and the fact he could now make her cum three or four times in a quick succession with his lips or fingers whenever he was in the mind to reward her all reassured him that maybe he could just get what he wanted… and not burn in Hell for it one day.

That evening, they kissed and he touched her, teased her and fingered her until she begged to be allowed to cum… and then he made her fold over the side of his bed with her knees apart, opened the tube of lube and started to prepare her for her first ever anal sex.

To say that he took an unusually long time with it would be an understatement. He massaged her to relax her. He rubbed lube over and into her pucker with the very tip of his little finger. And then some more. And more. He cuddled and kissed her. He gently, slowly fingered her with his little finger, sliding out and adding more lube several times, trying different ways of entering her; going in straight, in a screwing motion, wiggling, spiralling, testing various angles; slightly upwards, slightly downwards, this way and that. And then he repeated pretty much the entire process with his ring finger. And then with his index finger. As he was lubing up his strongest and thickest finger Rosie moaned in frustration.

“Please. Enough. Just fuck me.”

“Come again?”

“Fuck my ass. Please. I'm ready. It's okay if it hurts a little bit. I want it. Now.”

“No, it's not,” countered Benjamin decisively. “I'll hurt you when I want to hurt you. Not like this. Not today. You're going to have to be patient.”

“Nnnngh!!!” Rosie protested through gritted teeth.

“Please. Please. Please.”

“Yes?”

“Please, sir, fuck my butt. With your cock. Now.”

He had figured out by then that making her ask and beg for things explicitly, using dirty words, was something she loved and hated at the same time. It made her blush beet-red and it also made her pussy drip. Not that he would know just then. Her pussy had been oozing strings of wetness for the best part of the last half-hour.

“Aren't you an eager anal slut?”

Rosie gulped. But she just couldn't take it any longer. She was ready to say just about anything at that point.

“Yes, sir. I'm your eager anal slut.”

“I don't think so.”

“Whaaat?” she cried out, in shock. Was he deaf, or what?

“Our deal is one anal sex a day. That isn't the kind of deal a cock-hungry anal slut would make.”

“Nnngh!” she made that choked, pre-orgasmic sound again, as her jaw clenched in frustration.

“I am your eager anal slut. You can have any deal you like, sir.”

“Any deal I like?”

“Uh.... yes?” she tried, hesitantly.

“Really? Let's try, then. Who owns this butt?” he smacked her rump.

“You do?”

“I'm the one asking. You're the one answering,” he said firmly and smacked her.

“You do.”

“Good girl. So, who decides about fucking it?”

“You do.”

“Any time of the day, as many times as I want to. That butt is mine... to fuck.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now you're my eager anal slut. Breathe. Relax. One more minute of prep.”

She nearly screamed at him then, but as he slipped his lubed middle finger inside her, she actually twitched and tingled with the sensation. Unlike his smaller fingers, this did give her a sensation of fullness and she could feel her sphincter resisting. It didn't exactly hurt, but unlike the weird, teasing and yet frustratingly easy to take sensation before, this was more how she imagined butt-sex to feel like. She moaned.

Benjamin had no issue going slowly; he was almost painfully hard and turned on by all of this... there was nowhere to hurry. He was glad now that he had made her suck him that morning. He would probably be cumming already, he thought to himself, as the tight warmth of her sphincter massaged his well-lubed glans, clamped around it tightly.

He waited. He had read up on this. Apparently, most boys and men went too far and then it hurt and ruined the experience. And so he was going slowly. S l o w l y.

Rosie shuddered underneath him.

“Pwease!!!” she cried, babyishly.

“Shush now,” he chuckled. “I'm in!” And he was; most of the first inch of him, anyway. She moaned again, and breathed... and her felt her body relax around him. Wasn't that supposed to take much longer than that?

But he decided to go with the cue and slipped deeper inside her. There was no resistance, she didn't tense or complain or anything – but moan some more – so he went nearly half-way in.

“Thank you,” she breathed, in a husky sort of huff.

“Not done.”

“Mhmmmm. Good.”

“Seriously. What a dirty slut!”

The word used to bring tears to her eyes, but that was before he told her how happy she made him. How he loved her, how he wanted to hold her for ever after every session during which she was called the word.

“Yesssss,” she hissed, shuddering some more.

He began to move inside her. According to his research, it shouldn't have been this easy. This smooth. But she showed no sign of pain or even significant discomfort as he gently, slowly see-sawed in and out of that incredible hole. He was still being cautious and careful but damn, it felt good. It was literally the best feeling ever. Blowjobs were nice, but this... the warmth and tension and that slight, perfectly satisfying friction of that not-quite-smooth inside of her anus – it was pure heaven for his cock.

It took several minutes for him to work his way all the way in. When he pressed himself against her with his whole cock inside her, his tight balls against her taint, his hips against her buttocks, she bucked underneath him. He froze, snapping out of his trance-like immersion in his own pleasure and looked at her, worried.

“Did I hurt you?”

A new wave of redness washed over her face as she looked at him over her shoulder.

“No, sir. Your anal slut just came without a permission. Sorry, sir,” she peeped.

Benjamin's cock twitched inside her.

Holy fuck.

“I guess I'm going to have to spank you later.”

“Is that a promise?”

They both laughed. Benjamin took several more minutes slow-fucking her, showing incredible restraint for a boy his age when he finally pushed inside her with a wordless, eye-rolling cry, filling her ass with his teenage spunk.

He had to hold onto her hips to stop himself from collapsing.

“Was that good, sir?”

“That was amazing, Rosie,” he smiled at her as he pulled out. He wiped himself with an old rag and wiped the slight leakage out of her butt, too, and collapsed on the bed, pulling her close to him.

“Really amazing. I love you. This was the best feeling ever. How was it for you?” he asked, even though the music she produced during the act left little space for guessing.

“I loved it. I really am an anal slut.”

“Rosie,” he said reproachfully.

“What?”

“It's fine when it's dirty talk. I don't want you hating on yourself when... we're done. That's different.”

She contemplated this.

“I... wasn't hating on myself. There's something very... liberating about owning it. I love dirty, naughty sex. I love it in the ass. I'm your anal slut. I love that you can now fuck me any time you decide to. It's not dirty talk. It's true. It... doesn't make me feel so bad anymore,” she admitted.

He kissed her.

“Just remember your stop-word, okay? It would honestly break my heart if we ever had sex that you didn't actually want,” he reminded her.

“I remember – my stop-word – and my promise,” she breathed with a smile and kissed him back.

That was over a week before the first Aerie-building session – and the day they spent working until they were stiff, sore and ready to pass out as soon as they got home was the first day, he didn't fuck her in the butt since that first day. They just couldn't get enough of it. Their record so far was three times a day. On another day, it was two times, but he also got two blowjobs. Four cums a day. And it's not like he was neglecting her either. Sometimes he liked to tease her, work her up, then send her off to do chores and 'wait till later', but – partly because she could easily cum several times in a quick succession – she probably had more orgasms during those weeks than he had, though they didn't know for sure. They weren't exactly keeping count.

He never had to spank her to actually punish her again, not for the whole of the rest of the swapishment. All her spankings pre-Halloween were ones that she asked for, begged for, or at least teased for during their sweaty, messy sessions of hot and naughty teenage sex. What she once feared was suddenly rushing past too rapidly. She worried about Halloween; not only because that was supposed to be 'peak punishment', which she still worried about even though she was hardly being punished in any real sense any more but because that was the check-in point and potentially the end of the swapishment and no one was quite sure just what that was going to mean – being in the same house at night was what made it so easy to fuck and play a lot, and neither one of them wanted to give that up.

But Rosie did miss Evie, her mum and dad... and a part of her knew already that this extraordinary situation couldn't go on for ever.

Evie lay naked across Danny’s bed. She wasn’t even blushing. After he’s paraded her naked outside for as long as the temperature allowed, around friend’s houses and during the nest-warming party of the New Aerie, being naked in the house barely even registered most of the time. Now, with the Halloween just behind the corner, she was basically just… used to it.

They’ve just finished their school work and she bit her lip.

“It’s almost over, isn’t it?” she said, almost… dreamily.

“What?” Danny struggled; she spoke out of context and he had been a bit lost in thought.

“The swapishment.”

“Well. The trial is over, yes. And Ronnie has forgiven you two. You’ll certainly not end up in a juvie. We do have to come up with a long-term deal that everyone can agree on,” he cocked an eyebrow.

“Hmmm,” she hummed affirmatively.

She picked up the heavy brush Danny so ruthlessly used in the first week to … break her. There was no way to disguise the reality of it with euphemisms. She slipped off the bed and knelt on the floor.

“Evie?” Danny frowned in confusion.

“Danny. I don’t want to spend my teenage years naked. Or spanked. But for as long as it’s clear that you’re the smarter one and more mature one, I want you to have the right to strip me and spank me. Indefinitely. Or at least until we’re all grown up,” she said, blushing, and offered the brush to him on her open palms, almost like a present.

Danny accepted the brush from her.

“That’s kind of a big deal. You might not always agree with my judgement…”

“I’ll take that risk.”

“Okay. I’ll talk to dad… and the others.”

She nodded.

“Danny?”

“Yes?”

“You know how you said we shouldn’t do anything beyond kissing and cuddles because of the… power imbalance,” she quoted his exact words. “You were worried about… consent.” Another direct quote. Big words for her.

“Hmmm?” he looked at her with suspicion; he could sort of sense where this was probably going.

“Well, now we know that even this,” she pointed to the brush in his hand, “is consensual. I won’t try to… seduce you or anything just to avoid a spanking. Obviously, right? Also, I’m not in trouble today, am I?”

He shook his head. She smiled.

“Please, can we have sex tonight?”

Danny nearly fell off his chair.

They were far too… except, of course… they weren’t. He gulped. Cleared his throat.

“Yes. Let’s have sex tonight.”

He actually had to cover his ears as she squealed in response. Maybe they were too young for it, after all? But they both wanted it. That evening, both bathed and scrubbed clean, they met in his bedroom, dressed in pyjamas. It seemed a little like... not the right outfit, but Danny didn't have any clothes that he would consider sexy and Evie considered putting a mini-skirt and a tank-top on, but then thought about Marvin catching a glimpse of her and decided against it.

And so they ended up sitting on Danny's bed, first side to side, then cross-legged facing each other. Blushing and uncertain, both of them.

Danny opened his mouth, but Evie butted in before he could even make a sound.

“Yes, I’m sure, I want it.”

Danny closed his mouth again. Then chuckled, grabbed his pyjama top and peeled it off. Then his bottoms. Evie followed suit.

About a minute later, they were sitting cross-legged on his bed again. Naked. Blushing more than they were a minute ago, but otherwise, the situation seemed an equal impasse.

Evie leaned in to kiss him. It was a bit awkward. Neither one of them tilted their head, then they both did, the same direction, noses bumping again. They weren’t new to kissing. It was the nerves. Finally, Danny took the lead and guided Evie’s head… and kissed her and it was nice. It was good. He broke the kiss off a few minutes later. Evie looked at him, breathless, rosy-cheeked and wide eyed. Ready. Her eyes glanced downwards and she bit her lip.

“Uh…”

“I know. I’m not hard. Nerves…” he shrugged.

“That’s fine. How about you just lie down and relax. Stop worrying about it. No nerves. It’s not like we *have to*, she grinned and he nodded and lied down.

Evie scooted down and took his shrivelled, shrunken cock into her mouth and began to suckle on it and tease it.

It felt awkward, but Danny decided to follow her lead for once, closed his eyes and tried to relax. He breathed. He still felt a bit shaky and uneasy but then suddenly a wave of sensation made his arch his back, his body cropping up with goosebumps.

“Whoaaaa!!” he exclaimed and looked down. Evie’s mouth popped off his fully erect cock, she winked at him and then slid her lips down the length of it again, all the way down. She gagged a little this time, as she tried to repeat her previous success, but resisted the urge to give up and made herself slide off him slowly. He moaned and reached over to the bedtime table for a condom. Evie snatched it out of his hand.

“Relax. I googled this part!” she said and opened the packet. She slipped the condom into her mouth. Danny was about to, somewhat sarcastically, inform her that this was NOT a contraceptive pill, but she only grinned and lowered her face onto his erection, which, now that it was there, seemed stubbornly stiff and not at all at risk of shrinking again too soon.

Danny gasped and moaned a few more times. He was not aware of THIS trick! Evie managed to place the condom onto the tip of his cock with her mouth and then slowly, slowly sucked him, using her lips to roll the rim of the condom down, lower and lower with each pass of her lips, until the condom was properly on. She retreated and gave Danny a mischievous grin.

“Damn… how did you even?” he gasped.

“I practiced,” she shrugged and his eyes widened in real shock. “On a banana. Chillax, will’ya? Now… you on top!” she commanded and Danny bit his lip. It’s been weeks since Evie had been this direct, let alone this bossy, but he actually found it reassuring. This way he knew, with certainty, that he was doing what she wanted him to. And he was rather nervous and did need reassuring. This was different to spanking her butt or making her go places naked to punish and humiliate her. This was intimate… and mutual and real. It felt like a big, big deal.

She lay down and he rolled over and scooted on top of her, poking his cock against her pussy… roughly where her clit was.

“Uh, wait…” he huffed and scooted back to have another closer look at her… not like he didn’t see her plenty but a direct glance reassured him of the correct position and angle. When he tried to mount her again, his cock actually poked against her slightly slick opening. It didn’t go in.

“I… oh. Sorry. Should I go down on you too or something?” he asked, embarrassed at his rush.

“Nah. I mean, Yasss! But another day. I’m turned on. I’m wet. It’s cool. Just… slowly, to start with?” he nodded.

Danny went slowly. Once he had the angle right and pressed a bit more persistently, he managed to slip in. Her mouth before felt very, very nice on his cock but this…

His eyes widened. The warmth. The… welcoming way in which her body enveloped him, gently, softly squeezed him… he heard some rumours about condoms ruining the sensation but DAMN, this sure didn’t feel ruined to him! He moaned. Gasped. The only issue was… he wasn’t going to last. He could feel, almost instantly, a pressure building in his balls. He started to move inside her.

“Dude. Breathe,” Evie chuckled.

The red-faced boy didn’t even realize he had been holding his breath for… god knows how long. He huffed and started to breathe properly. Some of the tension abated, in his body and in his balls alike.

Then it registered to him that he was… all the way inside her, and she had just… chuckled.

“Does it… not hurt?” he asked, another brief twinge of worry in his voice.

“No. It feels good. Full. Warm. Deep. Like nothing before. There was a small prickle of pain at first but … no. It doesn’t hurt. I like it,” she smiled.

“I … uff,” Danny huffed. “Like it too.”

Evie’s laughter rang until she buried his face against his shoulder, kissing it.

“Sorry. I don’t mean to be teasing you. You’ve just been so firm and clear and … all grown up with me for weeks on end and suddenly.”

“Yeah. Bit out of my depth here,” he snorted.

“I think we’re doing great.”

“Yeah,” he cheered up. “Yeah, we are. It feels good. You like it, I like it, not much else to it, really, is there?” he said, sounding a little surprised at the sudden realisation of simple truth of that.

“Yeah.”

And then they kissed. And after a few slip-ups and re-insertions, Danny figured out how to slide most of his length in and out of her depths without slipping out and got into a steady pace. They were both panting and huffing with arousal and a few minutes later, his face tightened again, he gulped for air, gasped and came, shuddering and shaking as he came inside her.

He pulled out, looking down nervously, but all his spunk was inside the condom, intact, bulging with whiteness at the tip. He collapsed next to her, reached between her legs and began to finger her clit.

“Oh. Are you? You don’t have to…” Evie tried feebly, but soon she was moaning and pumping her hips against his hand. She came only two or three minutes after him, arching and crying out loudly. Then they cuddled, until Danny’s cock went limp and the runny, cooled cum started to leak out of the condom; he peeled it off, tied it up and chucked it in the bin underneath his desk, then wrapped himself in a towel and hurried into the bathroom to clean up. Evie followed suit as soon as he was done.

That night, they slept in the same bed, snuggled up against each other, cuddling.

The swapishment was as good as over.

She was nervous. They did very much the right thing, the four of them; they let her brainiac of a brother do all the talking, just nodding along in support. And some talk it was. Danny had been thorough.

Now they stood there, biting their lips, squirming as Bradley and Marvin scanned the four youngsters.

Bradley found his words first.

“Right, so… Each girl moves back into her house, but will be spending time with her… boyfriend next door regularly. Both boys keep spanking rights for now, each over both girls, and a “veto” to stop any inappropriate behaviour. You all sleep over at Wilkins’ every Friday, leaving me and Gemma with a house to ourselves, and you all sleep here on Saturday nights, leaving Marvin and Ali to have their night of peace. The last night of punishment is tomorrow night, which you guys will all spend together, and the girls agree for you boys to be fully in charge of everything, especially what they wear… or not wear. After that, no more swapishment, no more punishments, the spanking rights are merely a safety. And Ronnie agreed?

“He did, dad,” responded Ben. “He thought all along that the swapishment terms were mediaeval. And I guess he was right. It’s kinda lucky it all worked out as well as it did.”

“Great summary, uncle,” Danny smiled wryly. It took him over five minutes to explain all that. Bradley boiled down to well under a minute.

“What do you think, Marvin?” Bradley turned to his mate.

“I want this re-visited during Christmas holidays. I know the girls’ behaviour is much improved, but I think for nearly killing a friend, they’re getting off easily. I think they should well remain nervous about their clothing options at home and the states of their respective butts. If either boy says tighter control is needed right away, we’ll meet and decide what needs to happen. We may well return to the swapishment arrangements, or something similar, medieval or not,” he declared decisively. “After all… our mediaeval methods clearly worked well.”

Everyone nodded at that. There were a few nervous chuckles, but no one could actually argue with that.

“But I won’t say no to having my daughter back at home,” he winked, “or to a regular evening off. I’m game.”

Bradley nodded and shook his hand.

“All right, then. Off you go. Sounds like you have pretty magnificent Halloween plans, you lot!”

And that, they did.

But that’s another story!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
mars357

Re: Mars357's older stories

Post by mars357 »

My Little Kitty

Originally written for October 2020 Halloween writing challenge at lolicit.org

Contains elements of underage nudity and sex.

“Are you sure, Issy?” I asked for… I have honestly lost count by that time. The eight-year-old blondie grinned the happiest, sparkiest, most joyful grin at me and my legs turned jelly-like underneath me. I had been fussing, but of course, I was gonna let her.

What’s the worst that can happen?

A few years in jail?

Being mobbed by an angry crowd with torches and lynched?

I mean, it was Halloween and my mind was going into some pretty dark places when I imagined how people might respond. I sure don’t think I’ll be able to look Joel straight in the eye for a while. Or Ella, for that matter.

But no, no one was going to call the cops or assault me, not in our sleepy and slightly posh southern English village of Fletcher’s Down.

I looked at my neighbour’s daughter in front of me. She sure looked pretty, no one could argue with that. They didn’t even have to be a pedo like me, though I sure was in a special position to appreciate the view.

A lean, athletic little girl, blonde, blue-eyed, just about flawless, with a sweet, princess-like smile. She was a walking cliché, Issy was. I’ve been lusting after her (unbeknownst to anyone, including herself, of course!) since she was barely five, solid three years ago, when my own daughter was still in diapers.

My neighbour’s kid. An amicable, friendly bundle of energy, a bouncy, yet, to my discriminating eye, almost eerily graceful and fawn-like little tyke. Her brother, Fred, was currently somewhere else in the house, hopefully not sulking anymore but talking to Aimee. They were in the same class at school. Buddies. Both five. They seemed to generally be good influence on each other, Fred brough the energy and drive to whatever they were up to, Aimee brought her creativity, imagination and failproof optimism. Something that her friend, stuck without his parents and without his Halloween costume on the evening of the Big Day.

I mean. My wife had raided a charity shop and Aimee had a multitude of costume to choose from, so poor little Fred at least had the option to still go trick-or-treating wearing a costume. (Something, admittedly, I, German by breed, was still shocked to see in action on what seemed the wrong side of the Atlantic for it.) There was a perfectly decent vampire outfit that more or less fit him, if he could get over being grumpy and furious that his Spiderman outfit was locked and trapped inside their house (just a stone’s throw down the rural lane, alas, with a bleeping key inside the keyhole and no locksmith yet found willing to come open the sturdy, high-security door on a short notice).

Issy, like so often, was almost the opposite of her little brother. Sure, her boisterousness did match his, but otherwise… where he was moody and grumpy, she always seemed sweet and kindly, aware of smaller children, cheery and easy going and as far as kids that young went, responsible. She had no costume and nothing really to wear, even if we improvised a lot. I’m a XXL myself and my wife is none too petite and our kids are 5 years … and five months old, respectively, Aimee also on the small and skinny side for her age. We had literally nothing in the house that would even remotely fit my preteen crush after her parents dumped her and Fred with us to drive to her grandparents for a spare set of keys, which apparently *might* allow them to get into the house through the backyard door. A six-hour roundabout trip.

I tried to explain to the tyke that she could just wear her ordinary clothes; people weren’t going to deny her sweets just because she got locked out of the house upon her return from an after-school club, but no.

It turned out I knew nothing of unwritten codes and honour codes zealously followed by kids of single-digit ages and possibly beyond. School uniform was a big, fat no-no. A bedsheet – I was even willing to cut a hole in one for her – was promptly rejected. She had already gone as a ghost on another year and didn’t like it.

For the first time ever, I found myself head-to-head with my neighbour’s sweet little girl, finding out, the hard way, that she could be a hell of a stubborn kid when she put her mind to it, just as she was normally sweet.

She even yelled at me at one point – that was a first, and a shocker – and then she as good as ripped her school uniform off, furiously and ostensibly refused to put any of it back on. That was half an hour ago. She still had her socks and panties on at that point.

She had since stuffed a kitty-ear tiara over her head and shoved Aimee’s body-and-face painting kit in my hands.

“Just paint me like a tabby. I’ll be a cat this year.”

It was as I was examining the box to see if we had enough paints to cover her, even as I contemplated the wisdom of allowing her out near-naked on a late October’s evening, even though the weather was uncharacteristically mild, that she had flung off her panties and socks.

Wait, what?!

I think I actually said those words out loud but I can’t be sure. I was stupefied.

I definitely did say “no”, though. And then again, and then some more, and then as my resolve began to waver (with my wife dozing away with the baby after an especially bad night, I was the adult in charge here, you see?), I resorted to “are you sure” which I had since repeated countless times.

I must admit, I just couldn’t take my eyes off her slit. For over a minute. And then I kept glancing that way. I mean what pervert wouldn’t, when served such a rare and amazing treat on a silver platter?! She had a tidy, immature innie pussy, no pubic hair, obviously, just two cushy peach segments. I had relatively tight-fitting boxer shorts on and very loose hanging trousers, which mostly hid my boner. Or so I thought.

Her chest was boyish but it had been weird to see her topless. I had seen her naked, three, four years ago, when we visited their garden and pool, but she had since become far more modest, ordinarily, and I don’t think I saw her topless this last summer. Boyish or not, it seemed a taboo, until she made it revealing by revealing EVERY inch of her skin to me, that is.

After my feeble protests turned into more of a negotiation, she agreed to at least keep her socks and shoes on. And I agreed to put the body paint on her and did so. More willingly than I should have, perhaps, in hindsight. That story was never going to go down well with her parents, was it?

My cock throbbed. I liked seeing her. But when it became obvious it was also my job to put her “costume” on, with body paints which apparently had to be applied with fingers (they didn’t, *have to* but it’s not like I had time to look in Aimee’s creative mess for a brush that might work). I enjoyed myself a little too much. Half expecting her to shoo me off her private parts, but nope… she stood and even spread her legs for me as I applied a good coating of black body paint over her cunny lips and mound. My heart was racing. I guess, if I dropped dead from a heart-attack, at least they couldn’t put me in prison for this, right? That was as close to thinking logically my brain could manage at that point. My body seemed to run almost on autopilot as I did a pretty decent job of painting her, face, body, nearly every inch of her skin. Dick-pilot, more like, but that’s just between you and me.

Here she was now. Painted as a tabby, her crotch area one of the bits of her skin that had a black patch over it – I was rather hoping that the dark, misty night and bad lighting was going to hide the fact that she was ONLY wearing the paint, but who was I fooling, really?

“I think we’ll get in trouble for this,” I pouted.

“I’ll make it up to you if we do…” she winked.

“Yeah?” I put my hands on my hips. “What share of your candy do I get?”

She reached up, grabbed my t-shirt and pulled to make me lean over, stood on her tiptoes and whisperer.

“I can think of a better treat.”

“Yeah?” I repeated, dumbly, this time without further commentary.

I nearly DIED a moment later, when her hand unerringly found my erection, even though my loose trousers and my somewhat tight boxer shorts.

“I’ll take care of this. I like the idea of sucking on something other than candy cane,” she whispered, clearly trying to sound playful and sexy. I blinked.

“Issy? How do you even… how do you know about these things? Has someone been hurting you? Touching you?”

She pushed herself off and rolled her eyes, in a gesture that would have more befitted a teenager.

“Paul…” she huffed and actually pronounced it right, the German way.

“No. But I would want you to. Enjoy a sucking. Maybe touch me a little. I’ve been reading on it online. I like the way you look at me. I like this…” she squeezed my cock some more. I groaned. It didn’t help my situation that my perverted self was yet to resume any semblance of a regular sex life with my wife.

This would have been tempting even if I wasn’t horny and deprived.

As it were…

I moved her hand away.

“I don’t think it’s as easy in real life as on the internet, but fine. You can go trick or treating as you are. Just get your brother to come along. I can’t leave him behind with Jane asleep.”

She finally let go of my rigid cock and grinned a wicked, playful grin, prancing from the hallway into Aimee’s bedroom. It turned out I needn’t have worried. A minute later, Aimee the baby dragon (Spike, if I recall right? You know, from My Little Pony…) and Fred the vampire had joined us and we were on our way.

I was not even feeling sorry for Issy when a gust of wind made her shiver. It was hard to feel much sympathy for her predicament since she as good as coerced me to allow it, walking out into the dark October night tense and with a bit of cold sweat down my back.

I tend to think of myself as quite a strict, no-nonsense parent though I suspect Aimee would giggle if she heard that. I’m still not quite sure how this all ended up happening!

The first house that had a lit-up pumpkin and decorations out was only two houses down, Richard’s. This was going to be a long, long night. I had – earlier in the day, before the drama of being left with two EXTRA children on top of my wee sprout (as I sometimes teasingly, jokingly called her) joked about slipping a flash of Scotch into my coat to keep warm and cheerful. I now regretted I had only joked about it. I could really have done with some Dutch courage there and then!

It did NOT help that the kids have picked up the “traditional” Halloween song;

Trick Or Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good To Eat If You Don’t I Don’t Care I’ll Pull Down Your Underwear!

Reminding me, each time they hollered the verse over and over again, that Issy, the oldest of them and a beautiful girl to boot, had no underwear that could be pulled down.

I still haven’t found the balls to ask Rich what he thought of her costume that night. He didn’t comment, he just shoved a bucket of candy towards the kids and they grabbed a handful each. He sure seemed to be looking at Issy, possibly even... *looking* if you see what I mean, but he didn’t comment. All we got from him was “happy Halloween” and that was that.

We met another throng of kids… and it probably was only because I was constantly semi-aroused by what we were doing – or rather what Issy was doing and I was… enabling, but all those witch, werewolf, fairy, princess, superhero and animal costumes looked even sexier and more eye-catching than I recalled from previous years.

None as eye-catching, admittedly, as Issy’s kitten costume, or arguably, the lack of it.

It was pretty much the same upon reaching the next house which, using a lit-up pumpkin advertised they were “game” and welcoming trick-or-treaters, and the next and then another. People seemed to look, see, possibly even clock that Issy’s cat-costume was not a leotard, but no one commented. No one complained. No one called me out on it.

We bumped into Anna and her kids Tina and Shane (also from Aimee’s year at school) at the corner of the main road and she was the first one to comment.

“Gee, Issy, aren’t you COLD?”

But Issy only chuckled.

“Nah. Happy as can be. I have dancing and singing and candy to keep me warm.”

Anna seemed to assume Issy has a skin-tight leotard on or something. Or bikini? The fact that I did paint black over her crotch and used a lot of white pain over her nipples concealed her… somewhat.

I explained we had to improvise and that Issy’s original costume was locked inside her house, her parents away, and Anna laughed and told me her own story of locking herself out of the house not that long ago. It diffused the tension and the kids ran around as a gang of their own. I was a little calmer when the naked trick-or-treater didn’t stand right next to me, advertising to the whole big world that I was in charge of her bare butt an all.

In the end, the most mortifying thing that happened was that “my” gang of kids proceeded to teach Tina and Shane the trick-or-treating song. We carried on, making a loop around the village. There were some jabs and whistles and none-too-subtle comments from older boy’s from the village school, like “here, kitty, kitty, kitty” and even “I can see you(r) kitty, kitty” but Issy didn’t seem too bothered or shy. She never once covered up or covered.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m no shy guy myself, my family are all nudists and mixed/family sauna-goers, but to be the ONE kid only clad in hastily applied body paint in a small crowd of her classmates and neighbours… I couldn’t help but think her brave. I felt weirdly proud of her, even, as she responded to the taunts cheerfully and playfully, mostly with “meows” that were supposed to be funny but sounded, for reasons unfathomable, sexier to me than her fake-seductive tone earlier.

Soon, the kids bags were bursting, and Aimee and Fred started to yawn, eyes drooping, and Issy’s occasional shivers turned into continual teeth-chattering, even though she hopped and pranced and sang tirelessly. I decided to call it, and steered them home.

Jane and Bug (not his real name, but we were still calling him that, a weird pregnancy joke that stuck) were out cold upon our arrival and so were, pretty soon, Aimee and Fred. I managed to get them to brush their teeth and change into pyjamas, unfolded a Z-bed in Aimee’s bedroom for Fred and that was that.

Now. The once-guest room was now Bug’s room, and that was where my wife and the baby were currently passed out, which only left not-very-comfortable couch in our kitchen/living room and that seemed a shoddy option. I had more urgent things to deal with though. Even inside the house (heated to a cosy, German house temperature and not the only-barely-not-medieval English standard) Issy couldn’t stop shivering and chattering her teeth, so I ran her a quick warm bath.

I never intended to actually *give* her a bath, but she just slipped into the water while I was still there and was, of course, naked already, so there was no specific moment at which the whole act could start feeling inappropriate (except, perhaps, about two hours ago when my slightly shaky fingers began to apply black, brown and white paint to her naked skin?).

So I bathed her. Scrubbed her with a soft cloth. Washed the paint off her. At first I was genuinely cleaning her and I honestly cannot say for sure if I slowed down and made my movements more sensual before or after she let out a first soft moan. Let’s say it was at about the same time.

Her unripe nipples were hard from the cold, went soft in the warmth of the water and then hardened again as I washed them, rubbing and massaging over them. She was no longer shivering. If she yawned or seemed sleepy and the sort of childish that would remind me of my daughter, perhaps I would have… stopped things there. But her eyes were wide awake. Alert. She wasn’t saying anything, but the way she was submitting herself, even offering herself to my touch was quite striking. This child wasn’t hesitant or afraid. Oh no. The only person kind of shitting himself, in between being far too distracted by her gorgeousness was silly old me.

I rinsed her, soaped her up again, rinsed her some more. Drained the bath, rinsed more. I began to towel dry her. Which happens to be a moment of tenderness and cuddles between me and Aimee as well, but, I swear to God, it never results in feverish kisses, sensual, handsy exploration of her puerile shape or anything of that sort and it never will. It was different with Issy. She moved into me. She kissed back. Stroked back. Pushed her onto the bathmat, unwrapping the towel… face moving between her coltish legs to taste her freshly bathed girlhood.

My wife would tell you I’m not one to enjoy going down on ladies, then again, my wife isn’t an eight-year-old, hairless, fresh-as-can be manifestation of loli perfection – no offense, Jane. I went down on Issy like my life depended on it… and I loved every moment of it. So did she. Apparently gentler licking (when I turned my tongue into a spear-like shape and tried to give her very focused attention) felt ticklish to her, but strong, broad, hound-like laps with my face clamped all over her pussy felt good; moan-inducing, squirm-inducing, tingly kind of good. I even got to taste her girl-juice. It was delicious. Just enough of a hint of a tang and super-subtle metallic prickle on my tongue to confirm I wasn’t just tasting my own saliva or remains of the bathwater. Oh no. This was eau-de-Issy, and what precious, divine water it was.

I focused on the little nub of her clitty and she squealed. I grabbed her arm and brought her own hand to her mouth, hissing from my position down below her thighs to shush her, or rather, to get her to shush herself. Last thing I wanted, after a nearly two-hour-long session of parading her around the village naked, heart thumping most of the time and getting away with it was to get busted now. I couldn’t think of a more solid reason for a divorce than if my wife caught me bringing our neighbour’s primary-school-aged daughter to an orgasm.

Somehow… we managed. She bit her hand, and then pulled another towel off the towel rack and muffled herself with that, barely making a sound as she bucked and came. And she did cum. It wasn’t porn-like; she didn’t squirt or shout (I guess she did a bit, into the towel), but I could feel her pussy pulsating under my mouth, tensing and relaxing quickly and got another little taste of her sweet girlie flavour at that point. I did kick the wall at one point and when I was done, my knees hurt like hell. I wasn’t in the best of shapes or the lightest of guys and kneeling on the unforgiving bathroom floor tiles (even though I did also rest my elbows on the bathmat I had pushed her onto) for what must have been the best part of ten minutes was far from a kindness to those meaty old joints.

I know it’s a moral cop out and a terrible, cliché excuse but insomuch as a kid of a single-digit age even can, Issy seduced me.

That’s my story and I’m sticking with it, anyway.

My main bit of evidence isn’t that she “let me” give her the sweetest, most fun and delicious cunnilingus I’ve ever delivered, actually. It was what followed.

“Meow!” she went, and turned around, dipping her belly and crawling a few paces (the bathroom didn’t allow much more than that) in a kitten-like fashion.

“I could see you liking it when I meowed. Did you?

“I sure did, baby. But we should go to sleep now. It’s getting late.”

And I’ve just committed a freaking crime, damn it, I thought, but didn’t say that part.

“Nah. No fair. Your turn. Also, I promised … so there!”

I gaped at her. It’s not like I had at all forgotten about her earlier promise to suck on my not-candy-cane but damn. I did not have my hopes up. I was trying to forget, or at least not think about it.

I huffed as she sprung to her feet and helped me stand up, peeled my trousers and boxer shorts right down to my ankles and nudged me, steering me to sit on the edge of the bathtub.

My mouth opened. I was going to protest. But I was erect. Pent up. I would, at best, be pretending I didn’t want this. And then her cute little mouth, those pink, soft, dimpled girlie lips wrapped around my cock and she began to suck.

She took the meaning a little too literally – slipping only the tip of my glans into her mouth and sucking her cheeks in as she tried to create vacuum, but it still felt good. She began to wiggle her tongue over the underside of my cock, around my piss-slit and I huffed.

I knew, right away, that I *was* going to cum if she carried on a while. Sometimes when my wife deigned to try and get me off this way, I struggled to get off, but the very view I had right now was almost enough in itself to bust a nut! A naked, angelic little eight-year-old blonde kneeling on the bathmat, left hand resting on my thigh, right one holding my shaft near the root, fingers not quite wrapping all the way around… sucking, her mane of straw-coloured hair bobbing as she began to work her lips over the tip of my cock at a steady pace.

Holy shit. Had she lied? Was this not her first time? Did someone abuse her before? A twinge of anxiety flickered through my mind, but died right down. The pleasure was too much. The whole thing… too good. My brain shrank, or switched off. My cock took over, and my cock liked this, without reservation. I think deep down, I was also genuinely touched and pleased that Issy pleasured and accepted me without reservation, too, what with my big bulging body, my hairy skin, my barely-average cock, black birthmark next to my dark but weirdly sparse, curly pubic bush… all those things I have felt a little insecure about, they suddenly didn’t seem to matter. They didn’t matter to her, and it was magic. Spooky Halloween magic. It sure did make the skin tingle along my spine!

I moaned and realized that was not such a smart idea. It was my turn to bite into my meaty hand. Ouch. I reached to the side and picked up a towel. Better. I sure did need to muffle the sounds that wanted to come out. She kept it simple. No fancy tricks, no showing off, nothing even remotely akin deep-throating; it seemed she didn’t know about this from porn, or at least not the kind of porn I tended to watch. But she sucked, and tongued, and worked her lips over my glans, up and down it, over and over and over again, sending the sensitive pleasure receptors over it on fire.

I am slightly ashamed to admit it, then again, I’m kind of ashamed of telling all of this anyway, but I didn’t last at all long. She probably spent less time sucking me than I had spent licking her little twat! I wouldn’t know the exact time, it’s not like I was checking my watch, but at a guess, I barely lasted over five minutes.

“Here comes!” I groaned tensely, hoping she knew what was about to happen.

It turned out that she did… and didn’t.

She kept sucking and jerked the lower half of my shaft with her limber fingers as my cock strained… then her eyes widened as it squirted a hot, big squirt of cum into her mouth. Now I was never one to cum buckets – always stumped at the amount of sperm guys in porn produced, but what I was shooting did come out with considerable force. And Issy learned that the hard way.

She tried to stay on my cock and be a good sport. I could still feel her tongue, even though it must have been coated by my sticky load by then, and of course, my cock kept pumping and squirting. This, it turned out, she didn’t expect. Moments later, she was off my cock, coughing, spluttering, with jizz snorted out of her nostrils like strings of snot.

Oh fuck.

Now she was gonna cry and howl and go tell someone and I was fucked. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

My heart almost stopped.

Issy looked at me, wide-eyed, teary-eyed, shocked. And then she giggled.

“I didn’t know they keep on going,” she said, almost matter-of-factly, once she caught her breath.

“Ew.” She spat. Then giggled.

“Sorry. Was I supposed to swallow that or something?” she spat some more. Giggled some more.

“Are you okay, Is?”

“Uhm… yeah. Can I have a tissue or something?”

I handed her a bath-cloth and she cleaned herself up before I could even find the wits to do it. She blew her nose into some toilet paper… I pulled my clothes back up and wiped the remaining evidence off the floor, flushing it down the loo.

The upside of flooding her mouth with sticky, salty, “yucky” (apparently) cum was that I didn’t even need to tell her to brush her teeth. I unwrapped a spare toothbrush I had fished out from under the sink and she as good as snatched it out of my hand, the next moment, it had a generously long noodle of toothpaste on and she was eagerly brushing away the taste of her crime.

My crime.

Whatever.

Our crime, I guess.

Unlike for her Halloween costume, she did NOT refuse one of my t-shirts as a nightgown now, even though it did hang all the way down to the ground and even trailed some.

I brushed my teeth in a hurry and we were off to bed. Together. I didn’t even care; I didn’t have it in me to banish her to the living room sofa, especially not after what just happened. If my wife thought it weird, I could always come up with some bullshit excuse in the morning.

We slept, and my heart finally calmed down. It seemed like I got away with it all. What a spooky-ass, marvellous Halloween night. What a life-changer. Which it was, by the way. We didn’t fuck that night, or for many months after, even… just slept. But we were never quite the same around each other again.