Corruption, blackmail

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
holy8675

Corruption, blackmail

Post by holy8675 »

Hello everyone,

In the other i was reading Manipulating Mona story, and i was wondering can
anyone recommend for me similar stories like this one. A girl gets blackmailed
and corrupted by other girl/girls into a slut. i was reading one similar in the past
named: My Story by Les. So if anyone can point out other stories like these would be
appreciated by me :)
ShayWacky

Re: Corruption, blackmail

Post by ShayWacky »

Remember, it's important to prioritize the well-being and safety of individuals in real-life situations. Feel free to explore the provided link for resources that can help you understand and address these issues.
Fairynxis

Re: Corruption, blackmail

Post by Fairynxis »

While I understand your interest in certain story themes, it's essential to emphasize that real-life issues like online blackmail can be distressing and harmful. Online blackmail can have severe consequences for victims, and seeking support is essential. If you or someone you know is facing such a situation, there are resources available for online blackmail support for victims. They offer valuable information on dealing with these issues and seeking help.