"Ellie Naked, Vicky Embarrassed" Part 1 - by Treble Rebel.

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Stella

"Ellie Naked, Vicky Embarrassed" Part 1 - by Treble Rebel.

Post by Stella »

'The gang was on the busy train, it consisted of four teenage girls and six boys. As the train got busier two of the girls had to stand up, Ellie, and Vicky. The train pulled into the next station and bumped to a stop. Vicky who was 19 fell over and landed across the others laps. Ellie, who was 14, fell into a young lady's pushchair. The young lady was cross with her. "So you think it's funny to fall into my empty pushchair? What if my child had been in it? You very naughty girl, you need to be taught a lesson, and since you're in a buggy I think this will be fitting." Said the young lady, who was in her late 20's, she reached into the buggy, and before Ellie could do anything, the lady had pulled Ellie's shorts off her legs and strapped her in. Everyone in the carriage had been watching, and as Ellie's shorts came off, her panties had come down to her ankles. Ellie was completely bottomless and trapped. Everyone could see her bald pussy and everyone started laughing at her.

"Oh look here's your pink panties too." Said the lady pulling them clean off Ellie's ankles and holding them aloft for all to see. The train started to move off from the station "Well little girl, you won't be needing your shorts or panties any more today will you?" and with that the lady threw the shorts and panties out of the open carriage window.

Ellie watched the clothing fall down below the window and turned beet red. She had to get off the train bottomless and all anyone was doing was laughing at her. No one tried to help. Vicky who had landed across the teens laps was trying to free herself and stand back up. Another girl from the gang called Katie, had Vicky's skirt covered bottom on her lap. Vicky's hands were caught, trapped under two of the boys and she was struggling to try and break free. Katie seized the moment and lifted the back of Vicky's skirt up, revealing her 19 year old, panty clad bottom to the carriage. Fortunately for Vicky with the boys trapped under her, they couldn't see, but Vicky tried wriggling and squirming to make Katie drop her skirt. The women on the train could see Vicky's panties and they were all laughing at her.

Vicky most definitely did not want the boys seeing her panty clad bottom. It was laundry day, and she was wearing a most humiliating pair of panties, they had batgirl print on. Vicky squirmed more trying to get herself free and trying to get her skirt out of Katie's hands and back down. A few more teen girls had gotten on the train and seen Vicky struggling to keep her modesty with Katie lifting her skirt.

The teens decided to try and help Katie, not realising Katie was Vicky's friend. They assumed Katie was trying to remove Vicky's skirt. The three teens walked over to where the two young girls were struggling. One grabbed Vicky's left leg, one Vicky's right leg, and before either girl could react, the third girl pulled Vicky's skirt clean off. She bundled it up in a ball and threw it towards another gentleman, but the wind caught it and pulled it out the window into the countryside. The boys looked at Vicky's panty clad bottom and laughed too as they saw the batgirl printed panties.

Vicky blushed a deep crimson red and continued to struggle to get her hands free, one of the three new comers sat on her legs whilst the second sat on her back. Vicky tried to shake them both off, but to no avail. "Naughty girl stop your struggling or else!!" Said the third girl. "Or else what you bitch?" Asked Vicky determined not to let her embarrassment show. "O.K. You asked for it." Said the girl.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, the third girl started spanking Vicky like a toddler, on her panty clad bottom. Everyone was laughing harder then ever, as Vicky began to cry with humiliation and embarrassment. The spanks hurt too, and her cheeks were bright red, as the girl continued to rain spank after spank on her arse. "No stop please, I'm sorry, I'll stop struggling please just stop." Begged Vicky but the girl just continued.

After ten minutes of spanks the girl finally stopped, and looked at the disheveled girl crying on the boys laps. "I think you've had enough, will you do as you're told like a good girl or would you like more?" Asked the girl maliciously. "I have had enough, and I'll do as I'm told like a good girl." Said Vicky through sobs. "Good, you can start by calling me Auntie Lou. Then you can take your T-shirt off and show everyone your bra and panties." Said Louise. "No anything but that please auntie Lou!" Begged Vicky again. "Looks like someone needs another spanking. This time on your bare bottom since you haven't learned your lesson yet." Said Louise. "Oh god no!" Said Vicky almost distraught. She was embarrassed enough lying there in her panties and T-Shirt let alone having her bottom bared and spanked in front of everyone.

Vicky started to struggle to get her hands free so she could remove her T-Shirt but it was too late, Louise already had her panties down to her knees, and began spanking her again.
Minimax

Re: "Ellie Naked, Vicky Embarrassed" Part 1 - by Treble Rebel.

Post by Minimax »

Yes! I've been searching for these stories, by chance do you have the next parts?
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Unfortunately I don't have any of my old work, this particular story I drafted some time ago. I since changed my Author name to revenged pirate. I do remember roughly Where I went with this story. I will attempt to re write and update it from memory, Unfortunately it will differ from its original. But i will try my best unless the other parts can re-emerge too.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I too would like to see your attempt at recreating your original story. Hope you find the time to make that happen.

So you are Treble Rebel. I've always liked your work. It is great to see you writing again. I love your current story - Photo Shoot. Great stuff there.

Hooked6