Night Time humilation by SDS

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Night Time humilation by SDS

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SDS wrote: Night Time humilation by SDS

I lay in bed struggling for sleep, my nightmares were real, I dare not sleep as it would mean waking to more torment. My brute of a foster sister (Kate)had found it hilarious that despite being a boy of the same age she could bully and humiliate me at every turn, It was slowly getting worse the pain was tolerable but the embarrassment was what lasted. Just yesterday she had wrestled me to the ground pinned me to the floor and twisted my arm until i cried out. However she has recently discovered the joys of stripping me, it started when she pantsed me and saw my embarrassment of her seeing my undies and has slowly escalated to her stripping me down on a regular basis, I have often had my clothes taken and forced to do embarrassing thing, a few of these times her friends have also been around seeing me in my childish underwear.

However recently she has started wanting me naked, she had given me a few bare bottom spankings and then a few times she's wrestled me and has tried to take my underwear. She has luckily only caught quick glimpses of my genitalia but i can see she is just waiting for the opportunity to really humiliate me. Our foster family is nice but they often leave Kate in charge thinking her the more mature of us. Anyway on this particular night our foster parents are away and Kate has friends around. Luckily i had managed to avoid them most of the day, although when we ordered a pizza I had to listen red faced as she told her two friends about how she had beat me up stripped me butt naked in the back garden and how funny it was to watch my skinny legs and bottom running away trying to cover my nudity from her.

I had left at that point after only one slice of pizza quickly losing my appetite. So I lay there looking at the digital clock showing 2.30 in the morning. I turnover facing the wall trying to force myself to sleep. I hear the door creak and hushed whispers as the three girls enter my room invading my sanctuary and private space. I feign sleep and hope they will just leave me alone. I try and control my breathing hiding my terror, they approach me I can hear their sock clad feet shuffling across the carpet. I hear a shush that sounds like its from Kate followed by stifled giggles.

Somehow I managed to control myself and give the illusion of sleep. "hey you awake?" I hear Kate whisper quietly and then feel a little prod obviously to gauge how deep i'm sleeping. What do they want, I think hiding in my cocoon of covers. However even my inner sanctuary is evaded as soon I feel my bed covers being slowly peeled off. It's awful I'm facing the wall and know the girls are all behind me, It's a warm night and so i'm sleeping shirtless with a pair of PJ bottoms. "In't he skinny" says one of the girls who's name I don't know. "Is it true when you said he still wears little kids undies not boxers?" asked another girl quietly. "Why don't we see" says Kate with an evil whisper.

The bed shifts as she leans on the mattress to get to me, i resist the urge to jump up. I feel Kate grip my flannel PJ's and carefully start to pull them down, they are loose and untied and so easily start to come down. I really want to escape now but figure letting them see my underpants may be enough to avoid further humiliation. If they know i'm awake Kate would wrestle me anyway at least this way i don't have to face them head on. I'm wearing a pair of white undies which makes the girls giggle as they come into view as they, "Looks like panties" laughs one as Kate continues to slowly peel them down my legs, I hope she would just expose my undies but instead she takes them all the way off carefully working them past my feet with care.

I'm burning with shame as the three girls giggle over my skinny body and near naked state. "If he had longer hair he would look like a girl, look how skinny he is and with them girly knickers on" the girls were laughing now but obviously still trying to be quiet enough not to wake me. I roll myself onto my stomach hoping that they think all the activity has started to wake me but also to hide my growing excitement, despite how terrible I find the situation being near naked in front of the girls combined with my raging hormones unable to stop getting hard. the girls are giggling again I hear whispers but don't understand what is said.

I stopped myself from shuddering at the thought of these three girls seeing me like this and taunting my body image. How I wish i had the courage to ask my foster mother to buy me some boxers but every time i want to bring up the topic I get embarrassed and recently she had bought me more packs so I feel bad bringing it up now. Kate my foster sister is behind me again, I can feel her warm breath on my back, why won't they just leave me alone, i think my face buried into the pillow to hide my shame. I feel her hook a finger into the waistband of my little undies my heart stops as the terror and anticipation of humiliation builds up.

She hooks a second finger into the other side and slowly but surely pulls them down over my scrawny bottom leaving it bare for the girls to see, they get a good laugh out of this and to my continued horror I feel her pull them all the way down my legs, I try and cross my legs but she just moves them out of the way so she can remove them completely. I could have resisted earlier but i didn't want to blow my cover, what the hell have i gotten myself into i think as i lay here totally naked with three pretty girls quietly taunting me from behind. They had not only exposed me but taken my clothes and my covers. My only plan now is if she tried to turn me over i would grab my pillow and try and cover up the best I could. I hear more comments and giggles but nothing more happens to me, I start to think they would go away, and maybe seeing my naked bottom is the worst that will happen. I feel Kate move my arm lifting it slightly, i'm confused but my nudity and humiliation have frozen my senses and still i don't move even when I feel something soft around my wrist, my mind races to guess what it is but with everything else happening and i'm in full panic.

I feel the same around my ankles and finally my other wrist. I suddenly realize that they've tied something around them. I go to move but suddenly Kate is shouting "now!" I feel myself flipped over. Quickly I cover up my privates with my hands but as I go to cover up my arms are pulled towards the headboard by two dressing gown belts tied around my wrists. I cry out in shock, trying to curl my legs up to cover my exposed willy and balls but suddenly I feel another pull on my ankles and know they have been tied too, I try and fight but with a girl on each leg and the manly built Kate on the cords attaching my arms I'm pulled into a spread star on the bed. They all pull tight until I can't move and then Kate ties my arm ties to the corners of the top of my bed as the other girls do the same with my legs. "please let me go" I scream in despair as I lay there exposing myself to the girls.

Once they have finished properly securing me they have a chance to finally notice my excitement. I’m lied face up on the bed totally exposed with no way to move or cover myself. My penis is fairly small but currently it is hard and pointing adding to my humiliation, not only that but only a week ago Kate had forced me to pour hair removal cream down my underwear to get rid of my pubes so currently I was as bald as a baby down there. "oh wow He's got a stiffy" laughed a skinny ginger girl in a nighty, she had been wearing a dressing gown but it was currently open with the belt missing obviously one of my current binding.

This revelation shamed me even deeper, I couldn't believe that I had allowed this to happen all because I was too afraid to face Kate, if I had fought back I would have probably ended up naked but not like this, totally exposed and humiliated. Kate leaned over me grinning ear to ear. "We was just saying you was a little girl but with this maybe you are a boy" she laughs and flicks the end of my erection, it hurts but also the contact sends shivers up my spine. The three girls just stare at it for a few seconds obviously never seeing a real cock before. I start crying, i couldn't help it but the shame was too much, "Please let me go" I beg as the girls laugh taunting me for being a baby. "Look he's got no hair!" says the brown haired girl in a pair of little shorts and a t-shirt. It was then I noticed that she clearly had no bra underneath. With no belt her dressing gown is open and she was giving me a great view down her top. I wish I was in a better position to enjoy it however as looking at the scantily clad girls didn't help me to calm down.

"well your no fun, I usually make you cry before I strip you" Laughed Kate running a finger up my leg, the action sent sparks through my body as she approached the top. "I think he likes being neked" laughs the ginger girl. I can feel my excitement building, I hadn't had many sexual experiences and rarely masturbated. I realise with horror that I might soon cum myself if I don't calm down, the last time Kate had stripped my butt naked and I was running through the house covering up I had ejaculated myself without meaning to, luckily Kate never found out but this time I dreaded i might not be so lucky. "Please don't" I beg as she starts running her fingers over my skinny exposed chest.

The bra less girl leans over to get a better look and a I get a view of her exposed flesh. "O god" I moan softly trying to hide it. "eeeww he's got pre-cum!" she shrieks jumping back laughing. The other girls join in laughing. "I think he gets off on being humiliated" one laughs "no i don't" I cry distort at my own body for betraying me. "OMG it looks like he's gonna cum" laughed Kate. One of the girls left the room and I watched in horror as she returned with a pair of knickers. They were pink and yellow with cartoon fairies all over them. "I bet the perv wants to wear these" I was really panicking now, the knickers looked far too small for the girls, had this all been planned in advance? I looked like originally they planned to make me put them on but now I had a boner it was more humiliating to leave it on show I shake my head wanting to be anywhere but in this humiliation. Truth be told I would rather be in them knickers than have my boner exposed. Kate takes the knickers and brings them up to my face.

Somehow just seeing the female undergarments sent my heart racing, I think it was the hormones and how much of my time I sent trying to look up skirts or spy a girl getting changed. It was too much for me, Kate leaned over in her cotton PJ's clinging to her chubby form. To my utter humiliation it's then I start to cum the whole thing had taken over, Kate jumped back and all three burst into floods of laughter and further taunts. The warm sticky liquid splattered all over my belly and chest, tears streamed down my eyes, I can't believe what had happened to me. They left my laying there for ten minutes before re-entering to taunt my small non erect penis. After awhile they got bored of this game and instead came back with a flannel and a freezing bowl of water. They cleaned me off laughing their heads off at my reaction to the cold water. my little penis was frozen and shrunk even smaller. Once clean they untied my legs one at a time, I thought maybe they where going to let me go but instead they slid the little girl knickers from earlier up my legs adding to my defeat and humiliation. I lay there totally tied up in just my the panties thinking things couldn't get any worse. The girls had more fun at my expense and left me tied up until morning.
Sandra S wrote: It's hot by Sandra S

It's hot when girls gang up on a boy liike that and strip him, make him show his erect dick and make him come. How humiliating! What else did they do to u SDS?
Janie wrote: Wow! by Janie

Wow, what a story!! I would feel sorry for you, but I need to go take care of something first... What is it about seeing a boy's naked bottom, anyhow? "To my utter humiliation it's then I start to cum the whole thing had taken over" Haha -- just wait a couple years, little boy, and I'll take over and your gonna learn to love it. Trust me I know -- at least that's what my boyfriend says! Anyhow, I love it when I see the panic in some poor boy's eyes as your sex takes over and your thingy starts to rise, then pulse, and erupt and .... and... and you just want to die..... lmao!!!! Precious!!!

Oh, poor dear! Warm sticky fluid splattered all over your soft little tummy, it's perfect, just so perfect! And tears streaming down your cheeks make it even better!!! You may not believe what happened to you, but I know! LOL What can be cuter than a little boy crying, terrified that he just came for an audience of girls, covered in his own lovely white splattering cum?

WOW, WHAT A STORY!!! Are you sure it's only fiction? lol

luv, Janie