Best way to share backups of the old boards?

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Re: Best way to share backups of the old boards?

Post by PhilMarlowe »

The story database I have goes from Feb 2014 to Sept 2019.

I can supply a listing of the database entries (id, author, date, subject) as a simple text file if anyone wants it.

/Phil
Baffle

Post by Baffle »

PhilMarlowe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:50 am The story database I have goes from Feb 2014 to Sept 2019.

I can supply a listing of the database entries (id, author, date, subject) as a simple text file if anyone wants it.

/Phil
Uh did i fuck up? I couldnt remeber where i got this, it was from a thread before the old board closed but now i see that its the database in the main back up thread Viredea posted. But he took one version down with visible emails. I wouldnt have happened to use that version did I?
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I don't know, but the more stories we can get posted, more people will find and enjoy..

/Phil
Baffle

Post by Baffle »

PhilMarlowe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:58 pm I don't know, but the more stories we can get posted, more people will find and enjoy..

/Phil
Yeah fuck it i guess