Trisha the Terrible by SDS

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dlsmith

Trisha the Terrible by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

Story by SDS, I just copied postings with no edits.
dlsmith

Re: Trisha the Terrible by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
Trisha the Terrible
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:56am

This is a story I started writing a long time ago but it was about 80% done so I thought I'd finish it. Hope you enjoy SDS.

Trisha the Terrible - Chapter 1 - The worst kind of game

Terror chilled my blood, I was like prey, hunted and afraid. I was all my mom's fault, she was best friends since childhood with Trisha's Mum, Trisha the terrible that is. Trisha who had been my tormentor for years, I did my best most of the time to avoid her. She was only a year older but nearly twice my size, I was a short petite girl and she looked like some kind of Lord of the rings ogre in drag, well that might be a little harsh but she was damn scary.

Trisha and her mum had been around our house the night before and my mum had suggested that Trisha should take me with her to the park today. Trisha's mom agreed but Trisha wasn't happy about it, she tried to arguing with her mum and ended up having her pocket money revoked for her back-talk. Not only that but she was threatened with a spanking from her father. The revelation that she was still spanked on the bare bottom made my mum and me chuckle. Trisha however wasn't happy about her secret being revealed and so she sat the rest of the night red faced, silent and embarrassed. However overnight that embarrassment had turned into anger, anger directed straight at me.

My mum dropped me off at the park in my lovely white summer dress just as Trisha was getting there with a group of her friends. They were all sweet until my mum was gone. I was then dragged into the park by the group. "So we have to 'play' with you today" laughed Trisha, looking me up and down. "What should we do with her?" laughed a tall skinny girl patting me on the head as if I was a child. "Maybe we should take her to the kiddy park" laughed another girl who was closer to my height but was quite chubby. "Ye, we can let you go on the kiddy slides and put you in the baby swings. laughed Trisha warming up to the idea. I was terrified but finally found my voice. "No please I can't do any of that stuff in this dress, just let me hang out with you guys i'll be quiet you won't know i'm here" I begged hoping they would get on with their day and ignore me.

However Trisha had other plans. "No we're stuck with you, what's wrong with that dress why don't you want to play in the park?" I started to blush, the girls were giggling they knew full well that my dress was short and if I came down the old slides or got put in a baby swing or used climbing equipment my knickers would be on show. "Because my dress is too short, people will see!" I squeaked still blushing. "See what?" Trish asked oh too sweetly. She was obviously making me say it to heighten my humiliation. "My knickers" I put in almost at a whisper. The other girl’s burst into laughter at this. "Load of little girls flash their panties at the park" my cheeks burned, I wasn't a little girl.

I was really scared now, I knew they could and would force me to play in the kiddies park in my inappropriate attire, I could just imagine them forcing me into a kiddy swing I would be stuck and my skirt would easily ride up exposing all my knickers with nothing i could do to stop it. "Please no I can't play in the park i'm too old!" I continued begging.

Suddenly she turned on me making me shrink back. "Fine, then we'll play hide and seek catch? We'll give you a head start and we will all try and find you." there was more giggling, this didn't sound too bad to me. "But if we catch you, we're going to strip you of your lovely little dress and show all the boys your panties that you’re so desperate to hide" I stared wide eyed. "noo please!" I begged but she only came closer "Oh yes, when we catch you we're not going to just lift your dress up, we're going to be stripping it all the way off and then we're going to have some fun, we're going to drag you totally exposed in your little baby knickers to see all the boys and then who knows we might even see how the baby cries with a spanking" she laughed,letting me know everything what was going to happen to me. "NO don't, please you can't" I cried desperately.

One of the girls started counting down from 100. "Oh yes I can, we're going to drag you into the trees and force that dress off you, lets hope you're wearing a vest underneath or you might be exposing even more than just your knickers" 94-93-92 I was terrified I should be running but all I could do was beg. "Lets hope you're wearing some nice panties today girl, coz soon everyone will be seeing them" With that I ran, my heart was pounding I was utterly mortified at the prospect.

SDS
Chapter 2 - Caught and what will happen
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58am

Chapter 2 - Caught and what will happen

And that's how I became the prey, running away trying desperately to find a place I could hide, her words haunted me she didn't just threaten me with embarrassment but had spelled out exactly what would happen. I was a teenager and terrified about exposing my still developing body and the thought of boys seeing me was mortifying. I should have played in the park, yes it would have been degrading and I'm sure they'd have done their best to expose my panties, at least it wouldn't have been this. I ran for a while but they suddenly caught up. I wasn't fast and my pumps weren't exactly designed for running like the girls in trainers. Soon to my horror they were all behind me, three of them anyway, I couldn't see Trisha but one got out a cell phone to call her.

Desperately I looked around seeing a chance I used a bench, then a trash can as a step up and half jumped, half climbed into a tree, I was only about 6 foot off the ground but It would be fairly hard for the other girls to get me. The three laughing teens crowded around the bottom, it wasn't long before the other two, Trisha and the short girl joined them. "Leave me alone" I shrieked desperately trying to hold on to my shaky footing. They laughed at this. "Oooo look at them yellow panties, I'm sure the boys are going to love seeing them" Laughed Trisha looking up my dress from below, I blushed trying to stop them getting a view but the wind combined with my reluctance to let go seriously hindered my efforts. "Oohh what's that pattern?" laughed Trisha trying to get closer for a look.

I knew exactly what they were, I was wearing an embarrassing pair of cartoon little miss sunshine panties from the mister men. They were a pair I had had fro years that my mum hadn't let me throw away because I hadn't grown out of them. "oh wow! this is going to be humiliating for you isn't it" laughed my tormentor. "get down now" she shouted trying to make a grab for my leg. When this didn't work they started to throw things at me.

Despite how much some of the sticks and stones hurt my bare legs I didn't move, I couldn't face the nightmare in front of me. "If you don't get down now, not only am I gonna strip you of your dress but I might just take everything else too, don't worry i'll let you wear your baby knickers on your head" It was this threat that made me come down. I was shaking and tried to make a run for it as I jumped down from the tree. However the girls grabbed me and started to pull me into the bushes just as they had said they would. I tried to scream out but a hand was forced over my mouth and I got a dig in the ribs for my troubles.

Once in the relative seclusion of the bushes I was stuck between the five girls. the short tubby one grabbed my arms behind my back and Trisha approached me at the front. "Lets get a good look then.” She grabbed the neck of my summer dress and looked down it towards my bare body, "ooooh, no vest or top only a little baby bra for your little baby tits" she laughed "Well that's one less thing for me to take from you" I was crying now "please no" I begged again causing her to only laugh. "No what? What don't you want me to do?" she taunted me. "strip me!" I said desperately. "Why?" she laughed. "Please don't people can't see me in my underwear! you can't!" I cried getting more laughter. "Awww don't ya want the boys seeing your tiny tits and baby knickers?" she laughed. "No I don't! Please" "say it" she laughed. "Please I don't want them to see my little tits and embarrassing pants" I cried out as the group was in hysterics now "You can't!" I cryed but seems to only annoy Trisha.

She reached down and lifted the front of my dress up exposing my knickers totally to the group. She let it fall before speaking again. "I can and I will, let me tell you what's going to happen. These girls are going to make sure you don't get away, feel free to struggle by the way because in the struggle we might accidently take off too much. Soon some boys are going to arrive and once they do i'll start the big show. First I will slowly lift you dress up exposing inch by inch until your little yellow baby knickers are on show and then I'm going to strip it all the way off so you'll only be in your little panties and bra." she stopped her mocking as we all heard the voice of young boys. "They're here!" she laughed to my horror two of the younger boys i recognised from my year. I tried to struggle but found myself held fast. "Come on little miss sunshine time to show the boys" she laughed by my ear. the boys were wide eyed obviously not believing their luck.

SDS
Chapter 3 - Stripped and tree hugging
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:59am

Chapter 3 - Stripped and tree hugging

Trisha slowly started to lift my dress at an agonisingly slow speed. I had froze, i felt the fabric of my dress slowly exposing my milky flesh inch by inch. My sparrow legs were bad enough but soon the dress was near my panties I heard the boys gasp as they caught a peak of the yellow fabric. "no!" i cried but it was no good they girls didn't care. The boys only got a quick flash of yellow before Trisha let it drop laughing. She had the nerve to change them £5 each before the show would continue. With money in her pocket this time she came over to the top part of my dress. She pulled the straps down and forced my arms through them.

I tried to fight but quickly my arms were this time lifted above my head. Without my straps and in this position my dress was starting to slide down by itself as my little breasts didn't hold it up alone."oh I could whip this thing right down now if I wanted, but that would be no fun" she whispers to me as this time she slowly starts lowering it down over my budding cleavage. "not much to look at i know boys" she laughs as suddenly my breasts are exposed barely covered by my little bra. The bra is white with a cute pink trim, it was little hearts on the cups. She continues downwards and i'm mortified to be standing there exposing my little bra covered boobs to the boys. Their eyes are practically popping out of their heads at this point of the show.

She carries on exposing all my tight tummy and soon it is around my hips. She wastes no time slowly slipping it down exposing my knickers fully this time to the boys. "NOOO PLEASE" i beg "No more please" I cry as my dress ends up around my ankles. I'm lifted out of my dress with ease and suddenly i'm been pushed over. I try and cover up the best I can and quickly my dress is thrown up into the tree above. “Nooo” I cry looking desperately up while trying to hide my nudity and undergarments from the surrounding laughing teens.

I can't believe i'm cowering there in my massively embarrassing yellow knickers with a white trim and cartoon print on the front, they are almost totally on display as both hands are crossed across my chest which I am most ashamed to be displaying. I snap out of my confusion and quickly try and make a grab for my dress, it is too high and so I quickly realise I have to try and climb. Everyone was laughing at me and to my horror I didn't notice Trisha creeping up on me till it was too late. I start to climb the tree when I feel her grab the back of my knickers. I quickly let go of the tree thinking she is going to pull them down.

Instead she lets me fall, giving me a painful wedgie as she still holds my panties up in the air. The fabric shoots up my back exposing the cheeks of my little bottom to the laughing crowd. She pushes me roughly up against the tree, my soft bare skin up against the hard bark. My arms try and swat her’s away but suddenly the chubby girl is at the other side of the tree pulling my arms around it so I’m forced to hug the tree.

I’m stuck unable to move as Tisha still had hold of my knickers. “you boys want to see her bottom?” she laughs. I can’t see but i guess the boys are nodding. “No please not my knickers! not my knickers!!!” I cry as she grips them tighter. I think she is about to pull them down. “What don’t you want me to do?” she whispers. “Don’t pull my panties down!” I cry back at her bringing more laughs. She laughs. “Ok.” instead she pulled them up my back again this time harder. I cry out in pain as the wedgie exposes even more of my little pale bottom to the boys. I’m almost lifted off my feet as she is really stretching out my panties now as I feel them going up my back and digging deep into my butt. She changes tack however and grabs them at the side before pulling them up again this time really far up now shooting the soft fabric into my private region as well as my bottom. I cry out I might as well be in a thong now with all the good my panties are doing at covering me.

From behind now my knickers are so far up in the air nearly all my naked pale bottom is exposed. This is so mortifying but this was just the start of it. She comes up close to me ear, “What was it you and your bitch of a mum was laughing at me for? oh ye a bare bottom spanking!” She laughed making me cry out in terror.

SDS
Chapter 4 - Bare bottom spanking
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01am

Chapter 4 - Bare bottom spanking

She lets go of the wedgie but then proceeded to lower my panties at the back giving me some relief from the painful wedgie but also increasing my shame as she lowered then to expose my little pale bottom to the boys properly. No boy had seen me ever in my underwear before so this just made me want to die of shame. “Please no!” I cried as she started to smack my little bottom hard causing me to cry out in pain.

*Wack Wack wack wack WACK WACK* I cried with each hit tears of both shame and pain running down my cheeks. “How about a little deal, any time you want me to stop I will, but when I do i’m going to strip you totally ass and titty naked. In fact you’ve got to beg me to strip you if you want me to stop. She whispered to me causing me to burst into more tears. I held on to the hope that I might be able to keep my underwear if only I was brave and not gave up.

The spanking continued and soon after she started to use a stick. This increased the pain and suddenly I was ready to give in. WACK WACK*WACK WACK*WACK WACK* “Please stop!” OWWW I cried out. “What do you want me to do?” she laughed “Stop!” I cried unable to bring myself to ask her to strip me. laughing she carried on. Each hit left a red line across my tender bottom. The pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before and each hit just made it worse and worse for the one afterwards.

“No please no NOO NOO!!!” I screamed as I caught sight of the boy who brought her the a new stick this one had a few throns attached, it was going to sting like hell and my bottom couldn't take anymore. “Ok stop!” I cried. She stopped spanking me, I couldn't see what was happening but I imagined the pain I would feel as the stick was drawn back coming closer and closer to a new whack. “Strip me!!! Please strip me!!!” I cried out as everyone burst into laughter!

Trisha laughed patting me lightly on the bare bottom making me squirm. “What's that? you want me to do what?” I was bawling now, “Strip me!” I cried out. “but you're already stripped?.” she said sweetly. “Please strip me totally naked!” I cried in disbelief at my own words. “Good girl” whispered Trish by my ear. “What’s going to happen now is i’m going to take off your little baby undies and then your little baby bra and you're going to let me and then when you're totally butt naked you're going to put your hands up in the air and stay like that, if not when I get you naked the girls are going to hold you down and i’m going to find a much more fun place tickle you with this spikey.” she laughed evilly as the blood drained from my face.

SDS
Chapter 5 - Giving the boys a closer look
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02am

Chapter 5 - Giving the boys a closer look

I was terrified but what choice did I have. The chubby girl had let go of my arms and I was pulled away from the tree. I was turned to face the boys, they were bright red themselves from the excitement of what they were looking at. I didn't try to fight or run as I knew there was nothing I could do.

“Walk over to the boys” Trisha laughed as I stood facing them with my arms covering my little bra. The pain in my bottom was starting to turn into merely a warm ache now, I would struggle to sit down the rest of the day. However the pain suddenly took a back seat to my shame as with shaky legs I moved closer to the boys so they could get a better look at me.

“Hands by your sides” she barked ones I was only a couple of feet in front of them. Reluctantly I complied letting them get their first great look at my little bra covered boobs. The boys were openly ogling me now looking me me up and down getting a close look at both my knickers and bra .

“Spin around slowly” she laughed adding the list of degrading things I would have to do. This was horrible the boys got a great view of my naked bottom which was now bright red and covered in spank and cane marks.

Trisha had come right up to me now as I finished my spin and was facing the boys once again. “What was it you wanted me to do to you?” she asked sweetly. I was sobbing in shame now as my mouth struggled to form the words I knew she wanted me to say.

“Strip me naked” I whispered. The shame of it was unreal, the excitement on the boys face was massive. If it wasn’t bad enough stood so close to the boys in my underwear Trisha planned to strip me butt naked.

Trisha started to unfasten my bra and so my arms instantly went up to cover my little breasts before they became exposed. The bra fell to the floor and I was left stood there in just my little knickers with my bottom still slightly exposed and my breasts barely hidden by my hands. I was so exposed right then in just my little kiddy panties but It was about to get so much worse.

SDS
Chapter 6 - Naked!
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04am

Chapter 6 - Naked!

She was having a great laugh at me now. “flash the boys your little boobies” she laughed I was frozen reluctant to show any more of my intimate flesh than I already had. “or maybe we can do it for you.” she laughed. Knowing what this would mean I swallowed hard and started to comply.

Shaking I moved my hands away and watched as the boy's eyes went wide in delight at seeing my little pale perky breasts, I wanted to die right then. “Ooo look how small they are” laughed Trisha pointing at them which made me coverup again. “tut tut, I want you to stretch up as far as you can” she laughed and walked right up to me looking down on my crying terrified face “when you stretch up your little boobies are going to look even smaller, that's right these boys in your year are going to be able to tell all their friends about seeing your little baby nipps.” she whispered to me sending new waves of shame through my body. I wanted the world to open up and eat me right then but my nightmare just continued.

I couldn't move but Trisha forced me to raise my arms and she made sure I stretched as far as I could. In that position with my arms above my head my already small tits looked almost flat. I was crying now stood there almost butt naked in front of the boys, my tears ran down my face and onto my exposed chest. I can’t fully express how embarrassed I was right then almost butt naked in public with a pair of boys staring at my almost flat chest in just my little panties. The boys clearly had barely hidden hardons by the way they stood the hunger in their eyes was palatable.

“Star jump” she ordered and with little choice I did as she said. My small breasts jiggled for the boys who were still very close to me, if they had dared they could have reached out and touched me. Their eyes followed the bouncing and by this point I had closed my eyes not able to watch their expression. After a humiliating few seconds he grew bored and got me to put my hands back up in the air.

It was then with my arms above my head that she pulled my panties down. Unlike her previous stripping of me she whipped them down sending a shock through me. I gasped as suddenly the boys could see every inch of my nakedness I wanted to die. Suddenly I was butt naked not a stitch of clothing on me as the boys looked on in excitement. I lowered my hands quickly to cover my most intimate area.

I couldn't believe it I was bare ass and titty naked with my panties around my ankles. Crying I was even forced to step out of these leaving me with not a stitch of clothes on. Trisha held them up in front of me laughing her head off at my dismay. I just stood there crying not able to cope with being totally naked. My tears dripped down over my naked flesh. “Do you want these back on?” she asked smirking at the shame I was going through. I could only nod at the knickers she now held up in front me of.

Laughing she put the pair over my header blind folding me. I must have looked so silly, butt naked with a pair of bright yellow childish knickers over my head like a mask. I shook. Naked and ashamed my last shred of dignity was held behind my hands.

SDS
Chapter 7 - As voted for by the public part 1
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:10am

So after these previous 6 chapters I had run out of story. This was as far as I'd gotten. I was going to simply wrap it up as I wasn't really taken with the story myself but when I posted this on another board it got a great response so I thought I'd better get it out with a bang.

I had a vote to see how people wanted the story to end with:

1 - "Lets show the boys your gymnastic skills your mums always bragging about."
2 - "Time to parade you around the park "
3 - "Now your naked time for another spanking, bend over!"
4 - "Since your hands are already in the right place start rubbing"

The result was people wanted her to be paraded around the park so here we go:

Chapter 7 - The Final Chapter (Part 1)

Naked! How could I be naked! I don’t think I could have been more embarrassed as I stood there wearing only a pair of knickers over my head. My whole pale skinny body was on show, this was a nightmare beyond nightmares. I couldn't see now with the knickers over my face but at least this meant that I couldn't witness the glee on the perverted boys faces as I was giving them an X rated show up-close and personal. I was still crying as I blushed as red as a summer cherry from the embarrassment of my situation. It felt so surreal as I clamped my hands around my last private area, the one scrap of dignity I had left. The sensation was unbelievable as I stood stark naked surrounded by the taunting teenagers who could freely see my small perky tits.

“Stop playing with yourself” Laughed Trisha referring to my hands on my privates. This brought a new round of laughter from my tormentors making me blush all the more. I didn’t move my hands however, I just couldn't bring myself to show the boys my most intimate part! Exposing my small tits was one massive humiliation but just thinking about exposing my sex sent a whole new wave of fear through me.

After it was obvious I hadn’t taken the hint. Trisha came up to me again and whispered by my ear again. “If you really want to play with your pussy in front of these boys go ahead! If not you’ve got three seconds to show these boys your last little secret” Oh god! This couldn't be happening to me. I shuddered just thinking about doing either of the two options she lay out in front of me. All I could see was the bright yellow fabric of my knickers but I knew that the two boys were right in front of me and would have their eyes fixed on my crotch ready for me to show all.

Pulling my hands away was probably the hardest thing I had ever done, I can only describe it as placing your hand deliberately in the fire. Every fibre of my being rebelled against this self sacrifice as I forced my hands away. “Wow” I heard one of the boys whispered in awe as my total nudity was finally revealed to them. The girls instantly started taunting me again. “Oooh look just a tiny bit of fuzz to go with your tiny tits” They giggled. Highlighting this only added fuel to my inferno of shame as I was taunted for my lack of hair!

I wanted to ground to open up and swallow me whole. The feeling of total naked outdoors was awful, every slight breeze tickled my sensitive flesh highlighting me nudity all the more. Less than an hour ago I had been embarrassed to flash my knickers and now I was totally on display with my hands at my sides exposing every inch of myself to a couple of boys.

I was shaking now, sobbing like a baby. I didn’t even have a thread of dignity left as the I was mocked and ogled by the surrounding teens. The pain in my cane marked bottom was almost forgotten now as all I could think about was my total nudity. My heart was hammering, adrenaline flushed through me, I was naked!.

“Do you want some more of your clothes back?” Taunted Trisha excitedly. She was short of breath herself, the excitement overflowing from her. I could only nod, still sobbing into the panties across my face I couldn't string words together now. She gave me a stinging smack on my bare bottom.

I gave a loud yelp of pain as my already tender bottom was attacked by her open palm. “I asked you a question” she said turning me around to face her. “Keep your hands at your side!” she ordered harshly, my hands had moved to my red bottom again after the stinging smack. I complied unable to do anything but obey her. She had me naked and totally under her control. “Yes I do, please” I whimpered weakly at last.

“So you're going to do exactly what I tell you to do?” she asked patting me on the pany-clad head patronisingly.

“Yes” I whispered thinking what could she possibly make me do that was worse than I had just gone through.

“Good girl” she taunted me in a voice over-spilling in mirth. “Keep your hands right there and don’t move”

I couldn't see what she was doing but this only increased my anxiety as my imagination went into overdrive. I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt felt what I assumed as her fingers touching my bare side. I was hyper sensitive and the feeling of her touch me was unbelievably ticklish. She walked her fingers up my side while everyone else giggled as I tried not to squirm. My shame grew as I felt her slowly walk her fingers towards my bare tits. As her fingers invaded my intimate area around my breasts I gave a shocked gasp of surprise. From both my exposure and public embarrassment my little nipples were pointing to attention and my breasts as a whole were crazily sensitive. She flicked my nipple hard sending a sharp unexpected jolt through me. “Oooww” I cried out but stopped myself from moving to defend myself as everyone laughed at my abuse.

Trisha my terrible tormentor then repeated this with my other nipple. I can honestly say the anticipation was as bad as the actual pain as I stood there for a few seconds just waiting for her to flick the second one. I had just started to hope she wasn’t going to do when she flicked it making me gasp in shock again. The laughter from the others was unbearable but somehow I stood there and took it without moving.

“Ooooh look how pointy these are” Taunted Trisha as she lightly pinched my nipples between her thumb and finger of each hand. “Are you enjoying yourself? Do you like showing yourself off to the boys? No wonder you were playing with your little pussy earlier” she laughed loudly making me sob even more at the indignity. I bit my lip as she slowly put more pressure on my nipples tweaking them to the point it was starting to hurt. “Oooowowowo” I cried out as she pinched them hard at last. Laughing at my pain she let me go.

“Ok since you're such a good little girl, you’ve just got to do one last thing before you get your clothes back” Trisha paused for dramatic effect. “You’ve got to come for a little walk with us, BUT you’ve gotta keep your hands by your sides at all times.

“No pl...” I started but she cut me off. “No complaints, no begging, do this right now or we’ll find loads more boys and bring them over to show them how you play with yourself!”

I stood stunned, it was already mortifying to be naked but the thought of being naked in public!. The girls pulled me out of the covering of the trees towards the footpath. “Keep these over your head and no peaking” laughed Trisha as she manoeuvred me into the middle of the path and span me around a few times so I had no idea of the direction I was facing. I couldn't believe it, I was naked in the middle of the public park, I wasn’t sure if anyone could see me right then as I still couldn't see but the feeling of exposure was unreal. I imagined every boy from my year surrounding me seeing and every inch of my nudity, it sent a joint rush of shame and adrenaline through me.

SDS
Chapter 8 - Naked walk
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11am

Chapter 8 - Naked walk

“Get going” Trisha laughed giving me another painful slap on my behind to get me walking forwards. I was butt naked and now I
was walking hands by my sides, totally blindfolded towards the unknown. My heart raced like crazy thinking she could be taking me to the nearby play area. A lot of young teens my age hung out there!

With each step my legs shook more and more. The rough dirty ground of the path felt horrible under my bare feet, but honestly by this point that was the least of my troubles. How had it happened that I walking but naked in public! It was the slowest streak in history and with my hands by my side not an inch of my nudity was covered up as I walked around the park. The giggles of the girls and the occasional push in the right direction was my only contact with the outside world. It was so surreal only seeing bright yellow but knowing deep down just how exposed I was!

After what felt like an eternity but I’m sure was only a couple of minutes I was led off the path by a giggling Trisha. The rough stone and dirt was quickly replaced by grass between my toes adding to my confusion to where I was. Images of the football pitch flashed through my head. Just the thought of being stood there butt naked in front of a whole pitch full of boys made me want to faint. However I heard no cheers, no laughs or other any explanations of surprize meaning I was probably still hidden.

This relief was short lived, after a few steps onto the grass I heard a burst of laughter from a short distance away. “Oh My GAWD shes naked!” cried a girl her voice almost a scream of excitement and giggles while a boy's voice just as shocked added in “What the hell?!” Instincts took over as the new shame of new viewers blew through me. I moved quickly to cover myself as the two ran towards us to get a better look.

“Hands up in the air right now!” trisha whispered harshly to me. My voice stuck in my throat, how could I expose myself again in public in front of more people!

“Why is she naked!” Laughed the girl now just a few feet from me and still closing with the boy close behind her.

“She’s a pervert that's why!” Laughed Trisha “She just loves flashing her little boobies and showing everyone her pussy” as she said this as per my instructions I was raising my hands away from covering the aforementioned “little boobies”. I couldn't believe I was so easily showing these newcomers every inch of my naked front. “Oh my” said the boy voice almost breaking in shock at seeing me totally naked and upclose. I was almost hyperventilating now, that made 3 boys seeing my private parts...so far!

How many more would see me before this ordeal was over? I thought with dread. “That's right isn’t it little streaker? That's why you wear your knickers like a mask so no one knows who you are so you can streak in public as much as you like?” I could only nod playing along with Trisha the Terrible’s twisted game. What would happen if she pulled them off showing everyone who I was! I was sure a lot of the park goers would be my classmates and all it would take would be one person recognising me to end my social life! I would be a laughing stock, this was something I would never live down.

“What a Weirdo!” laughed the new girl “Eeeeew is this what turns you on?” she added as I stood totally on view in front of them. I couldn't answer her, I wanted to fall down and cover myself in a naked ball right then but Trisha pushed me onwards. “Look at her bottom!” commented the boy noticing the obvious red spank and cane marks covering my pale bottom.

“Ye, she loves being spanked too!” lied Trisha sounding scandalised by this. “She begged us to do that to her and help her streak today!” added the big ginger girl giving me a quick swat on the bottom pushing me forwards. The two newcomers joined our merry band as the paraded me deeper into the unknown.

There I was walking blindfolded and naked through a park followed by a band of laughing bullies and new hangers on, all witness to my shame and humiliation. Could this be worse, every quirk I felt in my body image was highlighted for all to see; my small boobs, my lack of pubic hair, my height, my skinniness, my little almost curveless bottom. Every inch of me was on show and every flaw was pointed out and laughed at by the girls.

I was stopped again by Trisha grabbing my shoulders. “Left or right? Your turn to choose where we go, lets hope you choose correctly though” she whispered to me her voice purring with evil amusement. Where was I? I had no clue! One way would probably take me to total humiliation, I guessed a well packed area just right to totally show everyone my nudity. My heart was hammering this decision could have been massive! “Tick tock” Trisha taunted “You can choose or I can”

“Left?” I whimpered unsure but knowing a 50/50 chance was better than letting my tormentor choose. The others laughed at my discomfort as I was twisted around to face this new direction. Even more nervous now I walked slowly forwards, I was aware once again as the wind blew into every pale intimate area I possessed how naked and exposed I was. Painful twigs and longer grass suggested to me I had entered a forest. The group took great joy as I nearly walked straight into a tree. I felt a joyous moment of relief thinking this was probably the safer option as I walked on once again.

“Let's play a new game my little streaker” Said Trisha putting her arm over my shoulders to steer me around a patch of nettles. I didn’t respond, how could I! “Here's the game, every time I say “now” you have to shout “Look at me I’m naked” and each time it has to be louder than the last. If you don’t me and the girls are going to take you over to the football field and play another little game I like to call “lets show all the football boys who the naked girl is””

My mouth was so dry,I couldn’t even speak never mind shout out to the public about my nudity. However just the thought of being dragged naked to the sports field and then my identity being revealed was enough to motivate me. I knew Trisha had me totally under her control now, I was pushed past the limits of my shame and then some. My public humiliation was almost complete, I was her little naked puppet and I was about to put on one hell of a show.

SDS
Chapter 9 - The Final Chapters
Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:12am

Chapter 9 - The Final Chapters

“Now!”

The words almost seemed to echo for me. Time seemed to freeze as Trisha laughed the words I had been dreading for the last thirty steps. My mouth felt as though I’d been eating sand, I tried to swallow. How could I say the words, how could I shout to the world that I was naked and draw attention to myself. I could hear my heart beating in my chest, five bets past before I choked out the words. Blurting out the words was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to say, I forced them from my lips and instantly felt humiliated and controlled.

“Look at me I’m naked” I cried. Just loud enough to be heard but not exactly a shout. Laughter erupted around me and a whole new wave of fear flashed through my very naked body. I tensed, everything went quiet, all I could hear was my heartbeat and the wind. A large breeze blew caressing my body in places the wild wind should not reach. It’s touch reminded me just how naked I was. Oh God I was naked in public and now shouting about it!

A few more steps and I was on a dirt path by the feel of it. “Now and remember louder this time” whispered Trisha siding up to me and running her hand down my naked side. Her touch made me flinch, I didn't want this brute touching me but there was nothing I could do. “Look at my I’m naked” I cried again voice breaking half way through my shout. Every time I shouted a felt a rush of adrenaline and shame wash through me.

“Louder” Trisha giggled pushing me onwards. The path we were on seemed to be heading upwards slightly. I had no idea where I was, the park is a very unfamiliar place when you can’t see. “Look at me I’m naked!” I cried out only to be greeted by the laughter of Trisha and her cronies.

“Ok... you gotta shout it every thirty seconds now or else!” Trisha whispered to be giving me naked bottom another full handed slap sending me staggering forwards. Every time I shouted, I could just imagine a whole new lot of people looking over and seeing me. “Look at me I’m naked!” I shouted quite loud now. I wasn’t sure how much louder I could get. What would she do to me once my voice broke!

I was led further and further into the unknown. I silently counted off the seconds in my head trying to keep on Trisha’s goodside. My mind was awash with thoughts of what she would do to me. She had already hinted at making me play with myself and the thought of a massive group of boys seeing me like this was horrendous. “Look at me I’m naked!” I shouted bringing more and more laughter from the group following me on my naked parade.

“Good girl!” Laughed Trisha making me come to a stop after a few more steps. “Now I’m just going to make sure the coast is clear up ahead before we bring you out of this clearing.” She laughed. “While I’m gone I want you to keep shouting and wave your arms above your head while doing it.” I did as she instructed. “Also...” She grabbed one of my legs moving them apart. “Thats better, stay like this so it’s something for the boys to look at while I’m gone.” She laughed excitedly.

The shame rushed through me again, I know I didn't have much more to show but there I stood totally naked and on display for them. This was horrible! How had I ended up so publicly exposed!

Totally humiliated I stood there legs slightly open and arms waving above my head, my little tits bouncing slightly from the action. At least I wasn’t fully out in public I told myself, at least this clearing hid me for now. “Look at me I’m naked!” I shouted. I could hear laughter and noise in the distance but not the boys or her hangers on up close anymore. The feeling of the wind on my totally naked body was awful. “Look at me I’m naked” I shouted at the top of my lungs after another thirty seconds had passed.

“You disgusting girl! What do you think you are doing?” I heard a woman's angry voice shout.

In a total panic I moved the knickers slightly away from me eyes so I could see through the leg whole. I almost fainted in shame right then. I wasn’t in a hidden clearing behind some trees. I was on top of a hill looking down on the park's cafe and picnic area. Down below me was a chaotic mess of adults, children and a ton of teens. They were all looking at me! Of course they were, I was butt naked, waving my arms and shouting for everyone to look!

I stood too shocked to move or cover myself for a moment, everyone was looking!

The fat woman in question was rushing up the hill towards me. A few of the teenage boys were following her trying to get a better look at the little naked flasher. I turned and ran, letting them all see my little bare bottom. Trisha and her cronies were nowhere to be seen. Oh No! This was horrible I thought pulling the knickers up so I could see properly. I wasn’t naturally fast, but down hill, with a head start and with the adrenaline of being chased naked, I ran like the wind.

Luckily through the trees I managed to lose my chasers. I hid behind a large tree catching my breath. I took the knickers off my head and put them properly back on covering myself a little bit in the first time in what felt like forever. Adrenaline surged through me, I had just exposed myself to nearly a hundred people! They had all seen everything! What would I have done if I had been caught by that woman. My heart raced quicker than it ever had before. I could hear it beating in my ear. I had never felt so ashamed as I stood on top of that hill naked in front of everyone, I also had never felt so alive before!

I had two choices find Trisha and possibly my clothes or run home mostly naked.

In the end I chose to run home, I had no doubt that Trisha would have had me butt naked again and exposed to even more people at the very least. Luckily I knew a quiet way out of the park between two of the broken metal fence posts. Feeling very bad but not really having much choice I stole a large Tshirt, almost a dress on me from a washing line in a nearby back garden and ran home. Luckily my mother wasn’t in and I was able to let myself in with the spare key under the mat.

Later that evening I got a bollocking from my mother for running off from Trisha and her friends. I couldn't bring myself to tell her what had really happened. I was rightly scared that they would twist the story and lead me to be the only one in trouble.

---

Epilogue

A few weeks after that awful incident I sat blushing at the dinner table as mine and Trisha’s mum talked about some junk like usual. Trisha kept grinning and me with that knowing grin that said, “We did something awful to you and you daren't tell on us” I had lost my appetite so picked around my food waiting for this night to end.

My heart dropped as our parents left to look at some new wall paper.

“You ready for another fun day with me?” Trisha asked sweetly

“No way! I’m never going anywhere with you or your friends again!” I said trying to keep my voice from breaking.

“Oh really” Said Trisha getting out her mobile. She turned the phone towards me showing a video on the screen.

“Look at me I’m naked!” shouted the naked girl on the screen. She was ontop of a hill and it looked like she was enjoying herself flashing everyone around the park on purpose. There was no one around her. She was all by herself. My mouth went dry, this video portrayed me as a naughty streaker!

“So… you’ll do exactly what I saw or I’ll show your mum this video showing her dirty little slut of a daughter, showing everyone everything!”

I nodded trying not to burst into tears again. Had I really been butt naked in public showing everyone my most private parts. I had tried to convince myself it was all some awful dream.

“First things first. You go tell your mum that you want to sleep over tonight. We’re going to have such a fun weekend.” Trisha Laughed ever so sweetly.

TO BE CONTINUED …

...Maybe as a future project.
Bikeskull

Post by Bikeskull »

Great story
SDS

Post by SDS »

Bikeskull wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:42 amGreat story
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots