Whoosh by Drew.

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Whoosh by Drew.

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Drew. wrote: Whoosh by Drew.

I had just graduated and moved out of my parents house thinking I was a big shot and knew it all at 18. I had a little apartment which I loved.
One day I was driving along in my little ford focus when I seen the tall black dude standing on the corner. He instantly struck me as good looking and well dressed. Too late i noticed the big puddle right in front of him and before i could even slow down WHOOOOSH!! All i could see as i drove by was a wall of water.
I felt so bad so i went around the block and as I drove up to the spot I last saw him, there he still was completely soaked. i stopped and appologized but he was pissed. He said he had an improtant job interview in only about an hour and a half and now he was gonna lose the job because of me.
I couldnt let that happen. I felt so bad i offered to take him to my place and wash his clothes and let him clean up. He agreed and got into my car. I was only a few blocks away so it only took a couple of minutes. He said he was going to call for a friend to pick him up at my place so i gave him the address which he passed on to his ride-to-be.
This guy was really good looking and looked to be built really well. I led him to the utility room where my washer and dryer were. I turned on the water for the washer and put in some soap. When i turned around he was right there. He looked at me like he expected me to undress him. He looked to be about 30 years old with piercing eyes and chisled features...very good looking.
I slowy started to unbutton his wet shirt. I pulled it off over his over his broad shoulders which brought me closer to him. He smelled really good. As i slid his shirt down his arms my face was pretty close to his mucular chest and i saw his washboard abs still wet from my spraying. This guy was really turning me on. i could feel the excitement acumulating below.
I dropped the shirt in the washer. He didnt say a word as I got on my knees to undo his pants. I looked up into his unforgiving eyes as i unbuttoned his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. He kicked off his shoes and I let my hands feel his skin as the pants slide down his legs. Right in front of me was his bulging penis...not hard but not small either.
He lifted up his feet one at a time as I removed his trouser leg and sock from each foot in turn. As I returned to a kneeling position i could tell his cock had grown and could see it wasnt stopping. He was wearing boxer briefs and the stretchy material was straining to keep his developing boner in check. I turned and put his pants and socks up into the washer ( up cuz I was still on my knees). As i turned back it seemed he had come a bit closer. there wasnt much room between him and the washer or his growing dong and my face.
I took hold of the top of his boxer briefs and inched them down. Just as i got to the bottom of the head of his hard cock, it popped out and brushed my nose as it jumped out of his underwear. There it was staring me in the eyes.
Now Im no virgin, but im no Jezebelle either. I have seen a few cocks in my time but nothing as big or beautiful as this man-cicle that was bobbing right in front of me. I threw the mans drawers over my head and into the washer as i couldnt take my eyes off the prize. He leaned forward to close the lid and his big stiff cock touched my lips and I opened my mouth and let that big head slid over my lips.
I was almost gagging at the size of it but at the same time I didnt want him to stop. He reached down and pulled my top up and off. I let the big dick out of my mouth just long enough for my top to pass and get throw who knows where. I eagerly went back to slurping on his rock hard cock.
He then pulled away and lifted me up turned me around and leaned me over the washer. I just stood there, bent over as he pulled off the rest of my clothes. He rubbed that extra large tube steak up and down my crack from my pussy to my butthole getting it all lubed up with the generous amount of juice I was providing. Then slowly he slid that thing inside of my pussy and it felt huge.
I was just about to cum when there was a knock on the door. The black guy with his dick stuck in me asked who it was and it was his ride so he told THEM to come on in.
There wasnt much i could do as the 3 friends of his came into the room except give them a weak smile. They come over and began telling me what a great body i had and feeling me all over.
My eyes got wide as i seen them removing their clothes.
Janienudiepants wrote: to Drew: Just moved out of my parents house by Janienudiepants

I just about died laughing.... maybe I oughta share some of my stupid stunts, when "I knew everything there was to know about sex......"
;)-

luv, Janie