Sylvia Shepherd part 1 by James

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Sylvia Shepherd part 1 by James

Post by PhilMarlowe »

James wrote: Sylvia Shepherd part 1 by James

(My first story, I hope you guys like it. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback).

Sylvia Shepherd was sitting under a shady tree just outside Middle Park High School, reading Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. This was the normal routine for Sylvia. Everyday, with few exceptions, Sylvia would come under the old oak and read for a few hours before making the two mile trek home. This was her favorite time of the day.
Sylvia herself was, by her own description, an exceptionally ordinary 11th grade girl. However this only stemmed from a natural modesty, she was in fact quite intelligent and well liked at school for her strong character. In the fall she ran cross country, and in the spring, track. In school, she really enjoyed and excelled english class. Physically, she was 5’6 with chest length, wavy brunette hair and weighed about 125 pounds with a pretty, though not exceptional figure. Usually people always commented on her dark blue eyes. Out of school, she usually spent her free time reading anything she could get her hands on
So by-in-large, Sylvia led a pleasant life at school and home, with one notable exception: the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders, namely Leah, Daisy and Nikki, had never liked Sylvia because she dressed and acted for modestly and they considered her to be a goody two-shoes. Mostly they called her named, gossiped about her, and occasionally shoved her in the hallway. Usually it was nothing to serious. Until today.
While still reading beneath the old oak tree, Sylvia’s sun was suddenly blocked and she looked to see what was blocking it. Standing directly above her was the blonde 5’11 Leah, with her cronies Daisy and Nikki in toe.
“Get up.” Leah demanded
Sylvia furrowed her brow “What for?”
“Because I ...ing said so, now get the ... up.”
Reluctantly, Sylvia got to her feet and was arms were immediately grabbed by Daisy and Nikki who grinned maliciously at her.
They marched her over to the entrance of Middle Park, right by the flagpole. Sylvia was more annoyed than afraid, the three of them pulled stupid little pranks on her all the time, like filling her locker with tampons and other juvenile things. But she had no idea.
When they got to the flagpole, the cheerleaders let her go, but surrounded her, making it clear she wasn’t going anywhere.
A slightly smirking Leah shoved a giant 1 gallon water bottle at Sylvia and gave a one word command: “Drink.”
Sylvia let out an exasperated sigh and a little laugh at the absurdity of the demand, but she started drinking as she was told.
“Are you guys going tell me what’s going on?” Sylvia asked between sips.
“Just drink.” Leah snapped. “And you got another bottle when you’re done with that one.”
Sylvia kept drinking and drinking water until her stomach felt full and she started feeling a pressure in her bladder.
Finally, as the clock struck 2:43, the cheerleaders broke their silence and Leah spoke.
“Well since the bells about to ring, I guess I can tell you what’s going to happen to you first…” Leah’s little smile suddenly grew giant.
“We’re gonna start by taking your pants off, and then we'll go from they.” All three girls shot malicious smiles at Sylvia along with little giggles.
Sylvia’s confident manner disappeared instantly and she froze, visibly terrified.
“Wha... What?”
“You heard her,” the petite asian Nikki chimed in “You’re going to take off your pants or we’ll do it for you.”
Suddenly Sylvia tried to run for her but the redhead Daisy, who was only a little shorter than Leah, and a lot stronger, grabbed her roughly and forced her arms behind the flagpole, pinning her.
“Leah, please, I’m begging you, don’t do this to me.”
“ Daisy spoke up now “Aww… What wrong? Is Wittle Sylvia shy?”
Leah loved this. She knew how shy and modest Sylvia was physically, having her panties exposed to the school would humiliate her so bad. And that was only the beginning.
While Daisy held her, Nikki pulled off her shoes and Leah unthreaded her black leather belt. They finished, just as the bell rang and small crowd started to watch the situation. Sylvia’s eyes began to water up.
“Please… Leah, I’ll do anything you want, or do it to be in the locker room, but not here.”
The cheerleaders laughed cruelly.
“Sorry bitch, this is what I want.”
“Alright now, time to see what you got under little girl.”
Leah popped the button and unzipped the zipper on Sylvia’s simple, old blue jeans.
The growing crowd could now just see a little white blur of Syvia’s pantie’s waistband. But Leah and the cheerleaders could see everything. Sylvia was wearing large, white cotton granny panties that read fruit of the loom in small grey letters on the elastic waistband.
The girls burst out laughing at the sight of them. Leah knew this was just getting better.
“Can’t say I’m surprised to see you wearing grannys that bad. You’re such a little prude Sylvia, it’s like you're 12”
“Did your mommy buy those for you?” Daisy chimed in.
With a giggle, Leah slowly led her index finger to the edge of Sylvia’s panties, pulling the elastic waistband forward before letting snap back into place. Sylvia started to cry a little as Nikki and Leah pulled her blue jeans down her butt and thighs till her pants her around her ankles and finally taken altogether.
Fully exposed, the boys in the crowd looked at Sylvia’s cute little body while the girls bursted out laughing at her underwear.
“Can I leave now?” a defeated Sylvia asked.
“Leave? Oh sweetheart, we’re just getting started.”
Before she could respond, Nikki ripped off her simple green blouse, exposing her breasts and matching B-sized white bra. Meanwhile Daisy zipped tied her hands and Leah cut a tiny hole in the back of Sylvia’s panties with some scissors.
Daisy then started threading a rope through the hole that was attached to the raising mechanism of the flag pole.
“Are you excited Syl? You’re going for a lift, I hope you don’t have to go the bathroom though, that could be a problem.”
Leah smirked and Sylvia began to feel a tugging on her panties as Daisy started pulling on the flagpoles mechanism. Sylvia tried to use her legs to grip the base of the flagpole but to no avail. Leah and Nikki joined with Daisy and together their combined strength began to lift Sylvia into the air by her granny panties. They lifted her 15 feet into the air. Sylvia’s big granny panties dug deep into her crotch and butt giving her a horrific wedgie and she began feel an intense pressure in her bladder. The guys laughed, but were mostly in awe of the normally modest Sylvia’s exposed body. Meanwhile the girls continued to laugh and made fun of her and her granny panties.
After they lifted her, the cheerleaders placed some blankets and pillows where they guessed Sylvia would eventually fall.
“Don’t worry Sylvia, you’re completely safe!” Leah yelled sarcastically.
There was a slight tearing noise as Sylvia swung gently by her panties, yet the cotton material didn’t give way. Meanwhile the pressure in her bladder was about to explode. The cheerleaders were the only ones who knew that they had tricked Sylvia in drinking the water. Similarly, they were the only ones who knew why Sylvia had closed her eyes and was grimacing, trying to hold it in. She couldn’t believe this was happening. It finally happened when the redhead Daisy stepped up to the flagpole.
“Little Sylvia looks uncomfortable doesn't she everyone?” The crowd laughed and let out a general stirring of agreement.
With that Daisy tugged down very hard and jerky on the pulley several time until Sylvia couldn’t take it anymore. The crowd watched as the front of Sylvia’s wedgied panties began to darken until the whole front was soaked. The boys laughed and the girls giggled and held their noses. A humiliated Sylvia then looked down to see Leah holding a digital camera.
“Say cheese!”
The situation remained active beneath the flagpole with everyone gawking up at the humiliated Sylvia until finally the ripping noise of her underwear began to grow louder. Finally her panties ripped and she fell safely onto the pillows and blankets laid out. Before she could even stand however the cheerleaders got on her cutting off her ripped panties and bra. She grabbed a blanket trying to cover herself but it was torn away from her by the girls as the crowd looked on. She held herself firmly against the blankets and pillows so no one could her naked in the front.
Finally, just when her situation looked hopeless, two of Sylvia's friends, Mandy and Kate, broke through the crowd and help cover her with a blanket. She ran away as the cheerleaders snapped photos of the whole incident.
Leah and the others were thrilled, the plan had worked perfectly. Meanwhile when Sylvia got home, she went to her room, mortified, and unsure of how she would ever be able to show her face at school again.
leom1133 wrote: Good job James by leom1133

For your first story this is good. Please continue. Looking forwards to part 2
anonymous wrote: awesome by anonymous

Fantastic for a first story. Love the detail about her granny panties, nothing quite like those Fruit of the Loom or Hanes Her Way briefs.
swinks wrote: Re: Sylvia Shepherd part 1 by swinks

would love to see more trouble for sylvia