Spanked naked with a Boner pt. 2 by Other Jimmy

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Spanked naked with a Boner pt. 2 by Other Jimmy

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Other Jimmy wrote: Spanked naked with a Boner pt. 2 by Other Jimmy

I watched as my sister's gathered round, getting ready what would be my worst nightmare. "Awww, poor brother, naked, sitting on an Ottoman!" She then poked my cock directly on my foreskin, and it twitched accordingly. They squealed, when it did this, and I held in a moan. They kept poking it and stroking it for only a few seconds. I didn't wanna be touched there, not by them. But you can't always get what you want. I guess their goal was to get me hard again, but little did they know, it wasn't happening for awhile. They started threatening to hit my balls if I didn't get hard. Eventually I did, but it took a lot of effort. I stood still, not daring to move no matter what they did, I wasn't gonna get in anymore trouble then I already did. "Hey, I got an idea." "What?" "We should make him do it again, if he squirms around enough, he might lose control, then he'll move and we can tell mom!" "Haha, yeah" I tried to slowly move my hands to cover my cock, but my sister slapped my balls, hard, and then glared at me, after I stopped being in pain, I tried begging for them to not do it, but to no avail, one of them grabbed it before I could say.another word, I tried in vain, hands shaking, to prevent them from grabbing hold of it, but my sister had a tight grip on my cock, I could not pull her hand away. My other sister grabbed my balls again, but this time told me go stop being a crybaby so that they could get this over with. Then she slapped my hands away. At this point, I was crying, begging for them not to touch it. Thats when the stroking began, all the while, I couldn't hold in my moans, I begged and begged. At that point, I WISH my mom woulda came home so she could spank me instead of this, so I tried fighting back, I got up but was quickly pushed and held down by one of my sisters, the sister that was stroking me sat on my stomach and continued stroking it, I struggled hard as I could feel ths inevitable coming, my eyes widened, I kicked and screamed and fought like crazy, but it was no use, I tried reaching out past the sister sitting on my stomach, but I couldn't even reach my waist, let-alone my dick, and tried to push her off, but she wouldn't budge, then it hit me, she wouldn't stop stroking, the dam broke, my toes curled, my body spasmed and my cock spurted, I sat there, screaming bloody murder, my whole body was shaking and jumping on the floor as if I was having a seizure, my sisters were squealing the whole time, and I wouldn't stop shaking. Just then, my mom walked in, to see me spasming all over the floor, with my sisters explaining everything. Little did I know, more was to cum... Pt. 3 up soon
Original Jimmy wrote: I have been story jacked! by Original Jimmy

Well I appreciate you liking my story enough to write your own continuation but you sir who posted as me are an impostor! Just know I had 1/2 of part 2 written already but then life interrupted. I promise to finish it!

Sincerely,
the Real Jimmy