My Second Fight by Miranda

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

My Second Fight by Miranda

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Miranda wrote: My Second Fight by Miranda

Miranda’s Second Spanking

So…after I got my butt spanked in front of a group of boys and girls you’d think I’d do anything Bonnie told me to do. Yeah well except I have way too much pride. I didn’t go fight the next day. In fact I never fought Bonnie at all. I had hoped that Bonnie was going to forget about everything. She didn’t mess with me in the Hallways. In fact I never saw her again. Well…not for two weeks. My butt had completely healed, which made me think I had super powers or something, but MAN did Bonnie tear my ass up. When I got home that day I looked at my ass and it had turned from high yellow to crimson red. I had to sleep on my stomach for a week and a half. Then I decided to rub burn cream over it. I mean…I didn’t have anything else and it certainly did the job.
All that aside I actually thought that everything was fine. That was until today. It was a Thursday and I was looking forward to Friday and then weekend. I was going to read Percy Jackson all over again because I had nothing better to do. It was early in the morning and I was the only person getting my books out my locker. I was bobbing my head to some music in my head and I was certainly at peace. That was until there was a loud bang right against my locker. I looked to my left to see Bonnie tapping her fingers against it.
“I waited…two weeks for you to show up Miranda…” Bonnie said, with impatient riddling her voice.
“Oh…wait you were really waiting for me?” I gulped.
Bonnie glared at me and said, “I told you…tomorrow. Did you really think I was kidding around?”
“Did you really think I was going to fight you with a sore and bruised backside,” I replied.
Bonnie stepped closer to me and said, “Well…today is going to be a good day. For me actually.”
“Bonnie, why don’t you just leave me alone,” I asked, “I’ve never done anything to you.”
“You make me jealous.” Bonnie said.
“Well aren’t you honest?” I snickered. Before I could do anything, Bonnie punched me dead square in the face. “OUCH!”
“I swear to everything I hate, Miranda…if you don’t show up today I’m going to beat the Hell out of you. I’m gonna beat you until you scream like a little girl and beg me to stop punching you in the face.”
My knees were shaking. “Bonnie I don’t want to fight you.”
Bonnie slammed my locker closed and walked away. Now you’re probably thinking that maybe I should just fight Bonnie and get it over with. However I’m not a very good fighter and more than that I’m a coward. So I’m not going to lie. I didn’t show up. I went straight home after school. And let me tell you Reader if I could go back in time I probably would have went to that Football field and gotten punched in the face a few times.
It was Friday and I had decided to wear some nicely fitted jeans and a small white T-shirt and showed my belly button. I felt really sexy that day. All the guys were looking at me and everything. I don’t own any really tight jeans, and these were the closet I had that clung to my butt. The boys were drooling at the mouth when I walked by. I can’t tell you how freaking exciting it was. However, that was short lived. I saw Bonnie came down the Hallway like a bat out of Hell. There was a deathly evil glare in her eyes as she grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me right against the nearest locker.
“I told you!” Bonnie shouted. “I told you…I would make you sorry. Oh and I am!” She laughed. “Right after school, oh man you’re gonna get it.”
And just like that, all the boys that were ogling at me a second before, just seemed to perk up, if you know what I mean. At that moment I had realized something. These boys were going to get exactly what they wanted. And I mean EXACTLY what they wanted.
I was scared. I was so scared I was literally sick. I was just thinking, Why I did do that! I’m gonna get killed today!
I decided that I was going to run. I was gonna run and tell my mom that I was never coming back to this school. Today was going to be my last day here, because I knew Bonnie was never going to leave me alone.
I never got the chance to run. As soon as my last class ended, it was over. Bonnie was standing right in front of the door and stared at me through the window. The final bell rang and I sat in my chair until all the kids walked out.
My perverted teacher, Dr. Ruben, stood in the classroom. Now I’ve seen the way this man looked at me. He was a disgusting perverted older man, about 38 years old. I hated him, I really did. Not surprisingly though, even this pervert actually got the chance to…well I guess I’ll save that for the next story. Anyway I ran over to Dr. Ruben, and against my better instinct I snitched.
“Dr. Ruben, Bonnie is gonna kick my butt,” I whined. Yeah I know I was making things worse for myself.
Dr Ruben laughed at me and said, “Yeah whatever. Get out of my classroom Miranda.”
You’d think the pervert would take this time to, I don’t know molest me or something, but at the time I really thought he just a jerk. In hindsight I just kinda wondered why he didn’t do anything since it was just me and him. But I’m getting ahead of myself.
I looked at Bonnie who stared at me and I resolved to just face my destiny. I walked outside of the classroom and said, “Bonnie, please.”
Bonnie grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out on to the football field. That football field was the root of all my nightmares for a year to come. Bonnie dropped me into the center of a huge crowd of boys and girls. It was even bigger than the last time. I mean the first time there was only 10 people and they didn’t say anything. This time there were like 50 students waiting for me to get my butt handed to me.
I stood up and realized there was nothing I could do. I had to fight Bonnie. My knees were shaking and I could hardly breathe. Finally Bonnie took a step forward.
“Now… I’m going to give you an ass whoopin two weeks in the making.”
Bonnie punched me in the face and we started to fight. The fight didn’t last very long. Somehow we ended up on the ground and were wriggling around. Finally, after getting slapped in the face several times I gave up, Bonnie was way too strong and way too experienced. I didn’t stand a chance. After Bonnie was done slapping me and punching me, she left me on the ground.
I slowly got up and said, “Are we done yet?” I coughed a little and started to feel the tears coming.
I told you I sucked at fighting and I was hoping that Bonnie was just going to get tired. She didn’t. Instead Bonnie said, “I think you misunderstood me Miranda. I told you I was gonna beat your ass.”
I gulped, because I knew exactly what was going to happen next. I started to whine, “C’mon Bonnie…my face feels all red. You punch me in the face a few times…I can hardly stand up. You win, so I’m just gonna go home.”
Bonnie glared at me and replied, “What?”
“I said…I’m going home. You win.”
Bonnie laughed and said, “Miranda…you really think I’d let you off the hook that easily?”
Before I could say anything else Bonnie lunged at me. She pushed me onto the ground and I knew exactly what was going to happen. She was going to give me a wedgie and spank me again. Well except…things were going to happen differently this time. Remember how sexy I felt at the beginning of the story? Well that’s partly because I was going commando. Yeah. It was stupid, but I really didn’t think I was going to have to fight Bonnie today.
Bonnie reached for my panties but then laughed as loud as she could when she saw I didn’t have any. “This just keeps getting better and better.” Bonnie reached her hand around to unbutton my jeans.
“NO!” I shouted, “Bonnie I’m begging you, I’m really begging you!”
It didn’t work. Bonnie unbuttoned my jeans and she stopped for just one second. I took that as an opportunity to stand right up and try to run away, however Bonnie had actually looped her fingers into my belt loops and as soon as I was up standing upright, she yanked my pants down as fast as she could. My jeans hit my ankles and from the bottom down I was completely naked. She pushed me over her knee and slid my jeans off my legs and tossed them into the crowd.
All those perverted boys got exactly what they wanted. They got to see my big, beautiful ass on display. Now they were about to see me get spanked for no real reason. And man oh man did I get it that day, because Bonnie was not playing any games.
WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!
Now I was balling my eyes out. I was buckling like a bronco, trying my absolute best to try to cover my ass up with my hands and wiggle my butt out of the way. Bonnie just grabbed both my wrists and pinned them against the small of my back. Bonnie didn’t leave one inch of my ass un-slapped again. She slapped the bottom of my legs almost as much as she did my butt checks. I was kicking my legs and screaming at the top of my lungs. The last spanking was nothing in comparison to this one, and that’s really saying something.
The pain was so unbearable. I was trying with every ounce of strength I had to break free, but Bonnie was way too strong. I couldn’t even believe this was happening a second time. Except this time I was almost butt naked. At least the last time I had my panties on, this time my vagina was on display for all the boys to jerk to. Man it sucked.
Bonnie got tired of wailing on my ass in that position, so she said, “Get your fat ass up now.” I didn’t do anything Bonnie told me to do. Bonnie got mad and grabbed my hair and pulled my upright as she stood up. “That was just the warm up; since you want to be a disobedient wench!”
Bonnie kicked it into overdrive. I have to tell you, her endurance was incredible to me. I thought that maybe I could outlast her in a game of wills, but I couldn’t. I was blubbering like a giant baby. I was screaming and dancing around like a monkey, constantly trying to cover my ass up, since my shirt was too short.
WHAP! “BONNIE!” WHAP! WHAP! “OKAY BONNIE! OKAY!!!” WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! “YOU WIN! YOU WIN!” WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!
Suddenly the spanking just got harder and harder. Or maybe my butt was just getting more and more sensitive. I seriously thought I was going to faint because there was no way I was going to be able to keep this up. My face hurt, my throat hurt, my ass hurt, my pride hurt. Everything hurt. I was completely and utterly defeated. Yet, it just wasn’t enough for Bonnie, because she just kept going.
Finally though, Bonnie stopped. For a few seconds she stopped. It was like being in a hot desert and getting a drop of water on your tongue. It felt like I was swimming in an ocean. My ass was on fire. No doubt it was going to be a dark red purple when I got home. Damn…how was I going to explain losing my pants to my mom? She’d be furious and call the school to get Bonnie expelled and Bonnie would just spank me again.
That didn’t matter right then. Bonnie released my arms and pushed me onto the ground. I instantly spun around to land on my face, because there was no way I was going to plop on my butt. I hit the ground and started sobbing even harder. I started rubbing my butt slowly and Bonnie crouched down and grabbed a hand full of my hair. She got really close to me and whispered, “The next time I tell you to be somewhere…you be there. Or, I’m gonna get a hairbrush and my belt and beat that fat ass of yours even harder than the first and last time.”
Bonnie pushed my face into the ground, retrieved my jeans from the crowd and tossed it over my head. I stayed on the ground for about ten minutes while people took pictures of me and laughed. No one touched me though, which is something I’m really thankful for. Except Reader…if you think this was the worst of it. Well you’re wrong. Because it actually got worse. Much…much worse.
Anonymous wrote: great story by Anonymous

Once again a great story!! Keep it up
M wrote: Keep going by M

Love it. One question though, why not just call the cops?
Nicknchewy wrote: Please continue! by Nicknchewy

Excellent story, can't wait for the next part.
Janienudiepants wrote: I like it... by Janienudiepants

I like your story, keep going!

Luv, JNP