Reform School Spankings by Amanda

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Reform School Spankings by Amanda

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Amanda wrote: Reform School Spankings by Amanda

For those who like boy punishment subject matter...

I worked as a secretary to the principal at a Catholic junior/senior reform school in Indiana the 1970's and 80's. The principals (there were two during my tenure) were strict middle-age nuns. Spankings were given to students who committed serious or repeated offenses. Junior students were spanked over the principal's knee, while high-schoolers were paddled standing with their hands behind their heads. A witness was required, and it was usually me.

Boys were spanked far more often than girls. Junior students were usually spanked on the underpants. She would lower boy's trousers, put him over her knee, and spank the seat of his underwear (usually white briefs in those days). I don't think that the open-handed spanking hurt that much, but the boys usually cried like babies from the embarrassment. The girl's skirt was lifted and she was spanked on her panties - the girls always cried hard and yelled a lot.

For very serious offenses, the underpants were occasionally lowered and the naughty boy was spanked on the bare bottom. I saw my fair share of 13 to 16-year old penises bobbing around. Some of the boys even got erections. The nun would extend the punishment time for boys who got erections to double or even triple the amount of time of a normal spanking session. To make things as embarrassing as possible the boy would be told that the humiliating naked spanking, often in front of girls, would continue till his erection went down. I secretly found it exciting watching a poor sobbing boy stripped bottomless or even completely naked with a fully erect penis bobbing and swinging around as he was rapidly spanked with a paddle, or even caned for serious offenses

High school aged boys were often ordered to remove their pants and underwear completely and stand with rear end arched out and hands behind their head. The principal would paddle their bottom with 5 to 10 hard strokes. This must have hurt, and all of the boys, even 18-year olds, would cry and rub their fannies afterward. A few of the boys were paddled in their underpants for lesser offenses. Girls uniform skirts were lifted and they got 2 or 3 paddle smacks on the panties.

Over the years, I witnessed many spankings. The most memorable was a skinny smart mouthed senior boy who was known as a bully. He had mouthed off to a number of students and councilors. He had gotten a few clothed paddlings, but the bullied students parents began to complain. The principal had enough and summoned the bully to her office for a special punishment session and had me and another female student he had picked on sit in as a witness.

She sternly scolded him for what seemed like an eternity. The scolding was so severe that the bully actually started to cry a bit which was amusing since he was a senior boy who was tall and fit. Then, to my pleasure, she unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers to the ground. She then shocked us by lowering his underpants next, exposing his surprisingly big penis and tight balls with only a hint of pubic hair.

She order him to remove his shirt and smacked him with her cane at any sign of hesitation. He was shamefully forced to strip naked exposing his tight hot body, then turned around with hands locked behind his head and spanked on the bare fanny with her open hand for starters until he was flinching and bucking all around crying like baby. We saw his flaccid cock jiggle and bob all around growing and becoming more erect with each slap to his quivering behind.

After about five minutes of non stop spanking his penis had grown and slowly risen like a mast into a full stiff erection. His big stick looked to be a good 7" long standing straight up. I soaked in the delicious sight of his big erect cock bouncing and swinging all around, even slapping him in the stomach sometimes as he hopped around wincing after each stinging blow to his bare fanny. The principal verbally berated him saying that getting aroused during his punishment was perverse, shameful and an embarrassment. She called him a filthy boy for getting so aroused in front of women and said now his punishment would now be worse. She retrieved the paddle and ordered him to again assume the position. The once cocky bully now reduced to a poor sniveling snot nosed child stood completely naked with his fully stiff quivering cock on full show merely feet from our eyes as he pleaded to not be paddled any further on his already extremely red burning butt cheeks. His sobbing plea fell on deaf ears and the crack of the paddle began.

After what seemed like an eternity of this humiliating sobbing naked swinging cock show his erection had still not gone down so to my utter thrill the principal ordered him to hold his erection in his hand and to grasp it tightly. Then she resumed blistering his crimson cheeks saying this would continue till his erection was gone even if it took till evening. She administered one stinging crack to his fanny after another till he was sobbing in sheer embarrassment hastily stroking his stiff erection to the rapid fire slaps of the paddle. It wasn't much longer after than that we saw his reddened face tense up and his body spasm as he began ejaculating shooting multiple squirts of thick white semen into the air like a geyser as he continued to receive cracks to the rear end from the paddle . He continued to jerk off and moan for another 30 seconds after he ejaculated as if unable to stop. He had cum all over his hands and he was wincing and whimpering in pain from his red burning cheeks.

I handed him some tissues to clean up his cum and tears as the nun ordered him to pull up his underpants. How badly I wanted to reach down and relieve the tension in his still semi hard penis as I saw it disappear under his underwear!

His behavior improved afterward as word got around school that he had gotten his bare bottom spanked with a full erection on show and that he had ejaculated during his punishment. How did somebody find out? Well, I and the student present told several girls in the senior class! I knew that he would be more humble and stop bullying if everybody knew that he cried like a baby while jerking himself off during punishment.
Anonymous wrote: Re: Reform School Spankings by Anonymous

now the "TEEN GIRL PANTSING / STRIPPING PRANKS & GAMES" reaction 2 spanking site 'good story'
Sandra S wrote: Loved it! by Sandra S

Thank you Amanda! Stories of girls being stripped or stripping others. These boys were stripped, and the spankings are a "bonus". Very hot. Us girls need our thrills to!
Janienudiepants wrote: Missed the fun.... by Janienudiepants

By the time I was in grade school, political correctness had made spankings pretty much a thing of the past.... Still, I got slapped on my palms in sixth grade by Mr. LeBoeuf a few times, and a few times on the backs of my butt -- on my upper thighs. Those minor events made me wet as h*ll, and I would daydream about them the rest of the day, imagining other stories I'd heard. I learned how to daydream to pass the time. Worst part of it was, I became adicted -- I carried it to college and work... And here I am now, playing out my fantasies with my roommate, lovers and (ulp!!!) even my more intimate male friends!!!!

(Naughty, imaginative girl!) lol
luv, Janie
Kres wrote: Canings, affects and needs by Kres

Having been caned at school regularlly with other boys the resulting deep red welts on rounded bums , these were very interesting to other boys when having showers and there were many erections and masterbations noted including my own. If the gym master saw these we were told to collect his strap from his office beside the gym, in the nude and return for a strapping inaked in front of the other boys quite often lined up for their six noisy wallops on the wobbling buttock cheeks. Once experienced this at school as a traning for life and have needed this ever since. Never can really get enough. Love to hear from others with same interest. Regulation at mail dot com
Ralph wrote: Your article by Ralph

Amanda did that really happen you just make that up?