One Muddy Goth Part 2 by Jake

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

One Muddy Goth Part 2 by Jake

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Jake wrote: One Muddy Goth Part 2 by Jake

“Where do you think you’re going?” said Koral.
“Just you wait. I’m going to screw you up,” I said.
It was a foolish comment and I knew it.
“Don’t think so. You’ve been doing this for years and we’re going to make sure you never want to come to school again. See how your friends like it when they know we can do this to any of them.”

Koral left for a moment and came back with a bottle of water. Unscrewing the cap, she came close to my head and took revenge by pouring it all over my head, all whilst making some sort of speech as to what I’d done and what was going to happen to me. I didn’t hear any of it as I took in a deep breath involuntarily and tried to spit the water away. It went all over my hair, plastering it to my forehead and neck. I could hear the girls all laughing at me and cheering their master on.

It wasn’t over yet. This was more than childish revenge. Eventually, they let me go, but only to crawl away to the opposite side of the yard. There was only a small grass field from then on, and it was covered in mud with no way out through the opposite side. On my hands and knees, someone gave me a sharp kick up my ample behind. I have to admit that one did hurt, and I saw the bruise the next day. The five girls giggled at me again as they looked on.

“What should we do now?” said Becky.
“Kick his ass,” one said.
“Take loads of pictures of him,” said another.
“Throw him in the mud,” said another one still.

All of these were horrific suggestions that I didn’t want to be a part of, but it was what was said next that made me fight for real, what made me not care about hitting a girl.

“Let’s get his clothes off,” said Koral.
All five girls gave they assent with a giggle and now the fight was on.

I waited for them to come to me first. The first one came and I shoved her with an open palm in the face. She flew backwards. This was the scene for the next thirty seconds. I held them off for as long as I could, and then Koral took over.

Her reach was too much for me and it wasn’t long before her hand had gripped onto my hair and I melted away under her stunning strength. She pulled me forward into her and my head was stuck under her arm. She took me in a rear naked choke and all I could do was try to push.

The other girls had already surrounded me during this tussle and I felt a hand delve into the top of my trousers. I knew the belt was too tough, but the feel of fingers in the back made me fight all the harder, even though it made no difference. The girls found no success in pantsing me, but they took my zip-up hoodie and ripped it straight off my back. I was down to just my other hoodie and a t-shirt.

The girls were like a well-orchestrated machine. Moments after my first hoodie left my back, I felt a rush of cold air as Koral pulled up the rest of my clothes. I knew everything up to my chest was in firm view now. Mercifully, it was only the hoodie that went with Koral and I was allowed to tumble to the ground with my hair in my face and my t-shirt dropping down to its natural position.

I was down two pieces of clothing already, and it was only going to get worse.

“You brought this on yourself, Jake,” said Becky.
“Go on, get his trousers off,” said one of the girls.

I curled up into a foetal position just as the hands came in low, searching for the buckle of my belt. Instead of my trousers, they quickly changed tack and began scooting my black t-shirt up my body. I didn’t move fast enough and before I knew it it was almost at my neck, showing off everything.

With my hands down low, even the strength of Koral couldn’t rip it off. The girls knew my weakness, though, and they went for my trousers again. Not willing to lose my trousers, I released my grip and let them take the shirt. I was embarrassed at having my pale body exposed in front of them, but it wasn’t as bad as all that. After all, what school age boy hasn’t been seen in public with their shirt off before?

During this interlude, I managed to get some distance again and got to my feet. This was it. I only had one last chance or I was going to be stuck in front of these five in nothing but my underwear, or even less.

I came at them myself this time, trying to swing at them. In my disorientated state I, of course, missed completely and was caught in a clinch grip again. Koral wasn’t interested in another of these episodes and slammed her leg right up between mine. The pain made me cough and splutter. I could barely breathe as my balls were in agony. She’d hit them fully and I doubled over straight away, collapsing to the ground.

Groaning, I couldn’t resist as they removed my protective grip and my belt disappeared through the loops. My loose trousers came away from my body a little. I turned over to preserve myself for a bit longer. I knew it was already turning nasty when someone said, “He’s wearing blue undies.”

The hands plunged into the back of my trousers again. This time they had no problems manoeuvring them downwards. I felt the fingers against my ass as they pulled downwards. I saw those black trousers moving past my sky blue boxer-briefs and down my pale thighs, until they were bunched up at my ankles.

The pain was subsiding, but it was much too late. Koral seized my trousers and off came my shoes and socks with them. I was in front of my classmates in my underwear, and hardly the most conservative ones in the world.

“Please…” I begged. “Give me my clothes back.”
“We like you in your undies,” said Becky. “You deserve everything you get.”
“Bet he has a nice cock, as well,” said one of the others.

The mention of my cock seemed to engage it and I covered up to make sure they wouldn’t get a look at my boner. I can’t say I’m anything more than an average size, but I wasn’t much into public exposure. I could already feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

They didn’t say anything else. Every single one of those girls already knew what they wanted to do next. I’m not going to recount the struggle that took place. We all knew what happened next anyway. It ended with them each taking a side of my underwear and tearing them down my legs. My erect cock popped into the late afternoon air. It was completely immune to the effects of cold.

Some of them touched it, and I couldn’t deny that even their sensitive and momentary feels were enough to make me want to spray my juices all over the place like a white chocolate fountain. Thank god they hated me enough to not want to touch it more than a few times. What they did do was take out their cameras and take lord knows how many pictures. Now my humiliation was complete. Everyone would know about it. My stomach dropped at the thought.

“Turn him over,” said Koral. “Goth boy needs a spanking.”
“No…” I managed to get out, but it was no use.

They turned me over and sat on my back and legs. Immobile and with not enough strength to resist, they each took turns giving me a slap on my big behind. Every blow stung the skin until the pain was so unbearable that I had to whine and yell and beg them to stop. With each protest, they hit me harder and harder. My pasty skin grew redder and redder until they were satisfied with my punishment.

I thought it was over. I pleaded and cried for it to be over, but that wasn’t enough. As a final insult, I watched them gather up my clothes and throw them as far as they could into the field. They landed in an island of muddy grass surrounded by a sea of puddles filled with dirty water. Mum was going to kill me.

Koral picked me up one last time and held me by my face, almost daring me to say something. I didn’t. She promptly kicked me in the balls again. Off balance and unable to do anything else, she threw me into the thick mud. I went in face first and I could feel the sludge coating my front when I landed. Rolling over onto my back to avoid becoming the first student to drown in school, I saw all five girls with their cameras out taking videos and pictures.

A thin glob of mud tumbled from my hair onto my face, and at that point I realised there wasn’t a slit of my skin peeking through my new brown outfit.

I crawled through the thick mixture to get at my clothes. As I expected, they were covered in mud as well. I got to my feet with them and tentatively moved back towards the yard. When I made it to the border, Koral shoved me again and I landed in another puddle on my ass, drenching my clothes.

“And you mess with any of us again and we’re going to post these everywhere. We’ve got a full video of it. All your mates will be seeing that white ass of yours,” said Koral, before her gang left me to trudge home alone and humiliated.

You might think that I would be thinking about my revenge already. With all my friends, I would surely have a way of getting the evidence back and enforcing my will upon them again. Even if I could have done that, I didn’t. I was too scared of what they would do to me next time. All these images came to mind of them throwing me in mud, covering me in paint, and shaving my head, or even doing all this in front of everyone. Even though I knew it was only my wild imagination playing tricks, the prospect of it becoming reality wasn’t worth the risk.

I never said a word to Koral or her friends again.