MILS (Mom I'd like to Spank) Episode 1 by Zech

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

MILS (Mom I'd like to Spank) Episode 1 by Zech

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Zech wrote: MILS (Mom I'd like to Spank) Episode 1 by Zech

The Day Everything Changed

My name is Zech. I was always a normal kid before that day. Before the day I became a disciplinarian. I went to school, I got good grades, and I helped people out. After that day, a whole new world of sexual experiences opened up for me. Well…not entirely sexual. I’m a little ahead of myself.
It was a Friday evening. After school my friend Carry and I went back to her house so I could help her with some math problems. For me math wasn’t my strongest subject, but I could get through it. It was also a bit of an excuse to be close to Carry. Carry was one of my best female friends. I had known her for about a year now. She was a pretty short girl, with strawberry blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She look like a little kid, only being about 5 feet tall, but that ass she was amazing. Carry had one of the nicest bubble butts in the world; at least I thought it was for awhile. It changed when I saw her mother, but we’ll get to that in a second.
Carry loved wearing tight jeans on Fridays, it was kinda her thing, so when she asked me to help her out with math I thought, why not? Why not stare at the ass a little more right? Now don’t get me wrong, I like Carry as a friend. I never tried to date her or anything; I was just a not so secret admirer of her ass. Thing about Carry though, was that I’m sure she knew. I mean she would jokingly call me out for looking every now and again. I felt a little special to be honest, but again everything changed this day.
Carry and I was sitting in her Kitchen doing problems. Carry sighed and said, “I freaking hate Algebra.”
“Yeah, it’s not the coolest subject in the world,” I said while writing down another equation. “But at least it has some real word applications.”
“Yeah, like what?” Carry asked.
“You make equations on how long it’ll take you to get from point A to point B.”
“I can do that without math!” Carry giggled. We started working back on our problems and this is the moment everything changed. It was at this moment I finally learned where Carry got her butt from.
Just then I saw her: Carry’s mom. Carry’s mom was the textbook definition of a MILF. She was tall, about 5’9 and long slender legs. She was sexy beyond belief. She had long red hair and to be quite honest she looked exactly like Maitland Ward.
“Is your mom Maitland Ward?” I snickered.
“No,” Carry snapped. “Why does everyone asked me that?”
“Did he ask you if I looked like Maitland Ward sweetie,” Carry’s mom asked.
“Yes…” Carry groaned.
Carry’s mom giggled and looked at me. My heart dropped. I looked down at the dress she was wearing and my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing the same dress Maitland Ward was wearing during the premier of a Haunted House.
“I guess you must be a fan of Maitland?” I said to her.
“Well I have been called her Irish twin,” she said with a smile.
Carry’s mom was walking around the Kitchen looking for something. That’s when Carry said “Wait…mom. Where are you going?”
Carry’s mom laughed and said, “I’m going out silly. Why do you think I’m dressed up?”
Carry’s mom walked out of the Kitchen after she said that. Carry frowned and it looked like her eyes were starting to water.
“Hey, are you okay Carry?” I asked.
“My mom and I were supposed to go shopping.” Carry said, “My mom is such a little slut. Going out to party and find some guy to screw her.”I raised my eyebrow. Carry never talked about her mom before now. Now I was starting to see that Carry wasn’t a big fan of her. “She’s such a little whore. She’s so desperate for man that she’s willingly to do anything. Did you see her dress?”
“Oh I saw it,” I laughed.
“Notice it was sheer? Notice that she didn’t have any panties on?”
I gulped, “No…no I didn’t notice she was going commando.”
“That’s how desperate she’s getting,” Carry snapped. “It’s so sad.”
The moment Carry’s mom walked back into the Kitchen Carry’s attitude immediately changed. She started to whine, “Mom, you said you’re going shopping with me.”
Carry’s mom laughed and said, “Carry, we’ll just go tomorrow.”
“No, you keep pushing it back. I just want to…I just want to hang with you.”
Carry’s mom rolled her eyes and walked out of the Kitchen.
“That was cold,” I said.
“She such a bitch,” Carry said. “I try so hard to get her to hang out with me, but she just wants some man to along and screw her hard. She’s…such a desperate asshole.”
It was then that I realized that Carry really want attention from her mom. So much so that she was willingly to do anything, including whine like a little brat. It all made sense to me what was going on. And then…something in me snapped.
“What’s your mom’s name?” I asked.
“Catherine.”
“I’ll call her Catty then.” I replied.
“Wait what?” Cathy said.
“She’s neglecting you Cathy.” I said. “And I’m not going to stand for that.”
“What are you going to do?” Cathy asked.
Catherine walked back into the Kitchen and said, “Oh…here are my keys.”
And this is the part where my life changed forever. I stood up from the table, walked over to Catherine and stood right in front of her. I’m about 5’11 and I weigh about 185 pound of pure muscle. I’m a pretty strong guy and Catherine was about to figure that out.
“What the…who are…what are you doing?” Catherine asked.
“Your daughter wants you…she calling out for you. Why aren’t you there for her?”
Catherine laughed and said, “My daughter is 17, about turn 18. She can take care of herself, now excuse me.”
Catherine tried to push me out the way, but I didn’t move. “You’re not going out today.” I said.
“Excuse me?”
“I said,” with a slightly louder voice, “You’re not going out today.” My heart was racing. I didn’t know what was happening with me. Adrenaline was pumping through every ounce of my body. Today was going to one rough day for Catherine.
“Move.” Catherine said. “I’m going out.” I grabbed Catherine’s arm and pulled her over the counter. “Wait stop!” she cried.
At this point, everything felt a bit surreal to me. I had Carry’s mom, bent over her own Kitchen counter, with her already short dress ridding up to the bottom of her bubble butt. Yes, Catherine had an even bigger and more beautiful butt than her daughter. And I was about to tear it up.
I pressed my left hand against the small of her back, lifted my right hand up and brought it down as hard as I could.
POP!
“Oh…my...God…” Catherine said. “Did you just…spank me?”
POP!
I slapped her ass again. She gasped and started wiggling around.
POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! SLAP! SLAP! POP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! POP! POP! POP!
Catherine started buckling underneath my left hand. She started to scream out loud, “Stop it! Stop spanking me! You have no right to spank me!”
SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!!
“Ouch!” SLAP! “OWWWW!” SLAP!! “Stop it right now!!” SLAP!
I was going to town on that ass. I didn’t let up at all. All my anger was being taken out on the ass of my best friend’s mom. I still couldn’t believe that I was actually giving Catherine, a 37 year old woman, the spanking of her life. Worst part for Catherine was…I was just getting started.
Carry stood there, completely mesmerize by what was happening. From the corner of my eye I could see her lick her lips. She was actually happy that I was doing this. Honestly that give me more of drive to slap her mom’s butt even more.
Catherine was kicking and screaming. She tried to push herself up, except I was way too strong for her. I pushed Catherine back down against the counter and redoubled my efforts.
“I’m going to call the cops on you! You’ll never be able to hang out with Cathy again!” SLAP! SLAP! “Okay, okay!” Catherine said, “Okay I won’t go out tonight!” SLAP! “Please! Please I promise I won’t tell anyone, just stop!” SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! “I’m begging you!” she screamed. I stopped and looked at Cathy and she shook her head no. So I kept going and Catherine was blubbering and screamed and kicking her legs.
I stopped and started to rub her butt. It was on fire. I could feel the warmth through her sheer dress. A part of me was filled with a bit of glee. I felt good. The power I had over this woman was intoxicating. I had forced a 37 year old woman to beg me to stop spanking her. I wanted to hear more. I just wanted her to squirm just a little bit more.
“Here’s what you’re going to do.” POP! “You’re going to go up stair.” POP! “Take off this dress” POP! “And change so you can go shopping with Carry.”
“Okay, okay, okay, okay, I’ll do it,” Catherine said. “Just please stop.”
“I don’t think you’ve gotten the listen yet,” I said. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and peeled it back slowly.
“No, no please don’t do it,” she cried. She started sobbing. “Please.”
I pulled her dress up to her back up to her the middle of her back. Cathy was right; her mom wasn’t wearing anything underneath her dress. With that I went back to work. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!
I grabbed Catherine’s hair and I pulled her head back. “Now take this dress off right now.”
“Yes sir,” Catherine said. I let her hair go and allowed her to get up. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and took it off. She stood in the middle of the Kitchen. She stood there and cried to herself.
“Now go up stairs.”
“Yes sir,” Catherine said. She turned around and I slapped her crimson red ass one last time. She shrieked and quickly ran up stairs with her dress in between her hands.
That’s when I snapped back to reality. I looked at my hand and said, “Aww…what did I just do?”
I immediately grabbed my book bag and ran out of Carry’s house.
I thought I was going to go to jail for sexual assault and there was no defense for it. I was scared as all hell as I ran home. However, things were actually going to work out pretty well. Well…for me anyway.

Andrew wrote: Nice story by Andrew

It has real potential and you've done an excellent job with the set up so far. My only very slight knocks are the change between referring to the daughter as Carry and Cathy/Catty both interchangeably, which can make it a bit confusing. I look forward to the rest of this series. It shows a lot of promise so far!
CherryRed Butt wrote: Great by CherryRed Butt

I loved your story!!! I am looking for more!!!!! Thanks
leom1133 wrote: Good story by leom1133

Interesting twist on things. I liked it. Keep going
Janienudiepants wrote: Nice story keep on going want to hear more by Janienudiepants

I enjoyed this story very much. Plus, it's so well written....

Janie