Big mistake by Lisaaaaa

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Big mistake by Lisaaaaa

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Lisaaaaa wrote: Big mistake by Lisaaaaa

So my name is Lisa and my friend and I (her name is Trisha) we're sophomores in college when this happened. We were eager to pull some pranks on the freshman girls and we started with a girl named Megan. She was kind of dorky and we picked her because she seemed shy and weak (we're jerks, I know). And us having been cheer leaders in high school, we thought we were better than her. And my ego got really big after I had implants to bring me to a good DD cup, passing my friend's D cup. Anyway, we did the classic stealing of her clothes from the showers and laughed as she panicked running down the hall which got a few laughs. But we left it at that until a couple nights later, my friend and I were walking back to our dorm at around 3am when we were suddenly surrounded by 8 bigger girls in the courtyard. One was Megan. She was livid and started yelling at us and said she was going to carve obscene drawings into our faces and remove our front teeth. She was psycho! We got really scared and tried to apologize but she pulled out a knife and got close to my friend and said "I'm gonna give you one last chance to get out of it but if you so much as hesitate, I'm going back to my original plan got it?" And Trisha nodded, terrified. Then Megan smirked and said "...strip. Now... Butt ass naked." And I was hoping to stand strong but Trisha just started removing her clothes as fast as she could and when Megan glared at me, I knew what Was coming next so I got undressed and watched as the other girls gathered up our clothes and put them in their backpacks. Trying to keep from laughing, Megan said "Not so funny is it? I got you NAKED from head to toe! Hahaha!" Then Trisha was made to lay down on the power box by the fountain face down so that her stomach was flat on it and her legs draped over the edge. Megan duct taped her like that with her legs spread open, and when she turned to me with an evil grin I just felt totally helpless as I knew what was coming next. I was taped to the same power box so that my face was buried in Trisha's ass and pussy. They were all laughing as Megan wrote "don't mess with the freshman" on my back and then she whispered in my ear "have fun" and gave me a good slap on my ass which made me yelp and left a red hand print on my butt. Then they walked away, leaving us both completely naked and humiliated like that. A ton of people saw us that night and we spent a good amount of the morning like that, being laughed at until a teacher finally set us free and have us towels to cover up with, which were promtly ripped off as we ran through the crowd back to our dorm. It was awful! What a humiliating way to learn a lesson!
Fan Icon95 wrote: Re: Big Mistake by Fan Icon95

Hahaha Serves u right. She should have done more or something should have happened to you
Lisaaaas wrote: Big mistake Pt 2 (revenge) by Lisaaaas

Ok so after our humiliation, I wanted revenge but my friend just told me to let it go because she was afraid of Megan now. Well I wasn't gonna sit back and let another girl humiliate me. So I decided to wait until the next freshman party and see if she shows up. And sure enough, she did. Only this time, I had more of a plan. I told her she needed to leave to create a bit of a scene and when she refused I said "play me at beer pong, loser goes home" and she nodded and I added "butt.. Naked" with a smirk. She said "that's retarded, everyone has already seen u naked, that's not interesting" and after enough egging on, she gave in and we played. I effortlessly sunk shot after shot until I decided to taunt her and purposely missed saying "oopsie, guess you get a turn now" and she went up, blew me a kiss and started sinking trick shots like it was easy! My heart sank as she sunk my last cup and said "start undressing sweetheart". I protested but the freshman who already didnt like me started surrounding me and I knew I was powerless. I removed my clothes and they promptly threw them in the fire pit and I began my humiliating walk back to my car until about half way there I realize I don't have my keys and hear a jingling behind me. I turned around to see Megan with my keys and phone and said "I'll drop these off at your place tomorrow, but if you answer the door with even one stitch of clothing on, I'm tossing them in the river." The next day I heard her knocking on the door and just quickly accepted defeat, removed my clothes and answered the door. She bust out laughing with her friends and said "omg I didn't think you'd actually do it!" And before I could retreat inside she pulled me outside, threw my keys and phone inside and locked the door from the inside! Thankfully it was late at night so everyone was asleep. That is, of course, until she said as she walked away "oops, I almost forgot" and pulled the fire alarm...