In Front of Everybody part 2 by Boris666

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

In Front of Everybody part 2 by Boris666

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Boris666 wrote: In Front of Everybody part 2 by Boris666

She was snapped out from her wishful thinking by her mother unbuttoning her dress. She panicked and tried to stop the progress of her mum’s fingers, only to receive an even harder slap on her thigh, “Stop it, you bad girl. Hands out of the way!” Emma let go of her hands, fighting the urge to hold on, “Oh no, please don’t. Not in front of everybody, Mum pleeease,” the embarrassed teen begged, as her mother finished with the buttons, “You know exactly how naughty little girls are punished in this house, now lift your arms,” her mum said sternly, as her dress was once again, lifted above her waist. Emma was unable to comply with the demand, her arms had gone limp in defeat, but she couldn’t resist either as they were raised above her head with the dress as her mother pulled it slowly up and off and her arms dropped back to her sides. The embarrassment of standing there in her vest and knickers made her quickly draw them across her chest, trying to hide how flat she was, only to discover her nipples were like bullets. “You won’t be putting this back on today,” her mother said, with cold cruelty, as she tossed the dress on the floor.
“Oh, please mum. I’m sorry, please. I didn’t mean it. I won’t do it again, please,” whimpered Emma, backing away slightly, as her mother looked her up and down like prey, with a mocking smirk, “You didn’t want to wear it anyway, so now you won’t. So, do you still think you’re too old for a smacked bottom?”
“Yes. Mum please… you can’t do this, I’m older now. Not with everyone here. It’s not right,” Emma pleaded, trying desperately to hold back her tears and sound more assertive, somehow still hopeful of a last-minute reprieve. She heard the giggles behind her, looked into her mother’s gleaming eyes and knew her fate was sealed.
“You don’t look very grown-up to me young lady. You look like a naughty little girl in your vest and knickers. You look like a naughty little girl waiting for your mummy to take your knickers off and smack your bare bottom in front of everybody!” the severe woman teased.
“Mum please… please can I leave my knickers on? Pleeease,” Emma sobbed. But her mother was already reaching for the waistband, “No, of course not. I seem to remember you being ungrateful for these too. You know I won’t let you keep them on for your punishment anyway,” she said, trying hard not to smile at her squirming daughter’s humiliation, as she tugged on Emma’s girlish pants. Emma’s hands instinctively grabbed for her waistband at the hips and held on for all she was worth, “No, mum pleeeease. I won’t let you!” she suddenly screeched, but the reply came as another hard slap across the thigh, followed by more on the seat of her pants.
“Let go of those at once, you naughty girl! You know how you’re to be spanked and I don’t care who’s here to see it! Your shame will make this spanking far more memorable for you and perhaps you’ll behave better in future. Now take your hands away, or I’ll make this even worse for you!”
Emma wondered how this could get any worse, but was sure her mother would find a way. Her hands fell to her sides, “Oooooh,” she whimpered and squatted involuntarily, as the knickers were whisked quickly down her smooth legs. Emma stood blushing all over, one hand in front of her, one behind, a failing attempt to cover herself, as her mother crouched down, pulling her knickers over her left sock, “Lift,” her mother commanded, as she guided the shoe through the girl’s pants, “Come on, lift!” she demanded impatiently, slapping again at the right leg, before slipping them over that shoe and off. The knickers were lost and Emma stood, cringing in shame. How could she have let this happen? Why could she not stand up to her mother? She felt pathetic, like the naughty little girl her mum said she was. Standing in front of her mother in just a vest, socks and shoes, with her bare bottom showing behind. She tried to pull the front of her vest down, but it was too short and just raised even higher at the back. Her mother stood up, “You won’t be needing these for the rest of the day either,” she said as she discarded the Knickers with her crumpled dress on the floor.
“Oh, no please,” Emma begged and pleaded with her mother who just frowned, looking down on her sobbing daughter who shrank with shame, “Stop touching!” she barked and grabbed the wrist of the hand Emma held in front, trying to shield herself from view, “I wasn’t… Ow,” she cried, as her mother planted a hefty smack on her bare bottom. She was spun around with her arm pinioned, shocked to find herself facing her audience. She went to shield her bare slit with the hand covering her bottom, but her mother had anticipated the move and quickly caught her wrist, placing it with the other in the small of her back and held them both in one hand. There she stood squirming, bare from the waist down in front all her assembled family and her little brother’s friends. She wished the ground would open up and swallow her, as she heard the sniggers and comments. Everybody could see her and she had no way of covering, “Ow… ow…ow…” she cried as the heavy slapping began again, prancing, squatting, parting her legs, lifting them one at a time and thrusting her bare crotch forward, to escape the stinging smacks her mother laid on with gusto. She danced her erratic jig, as the blows rained down in no particular pattern, falling on her bottom and the backs of either thighs, with no way to shield them. Her cousins and brother’s friends, were openly laughing, as were some of the adults at her embarrassing display. They could all see her bare mound and her flat chest, with very stiff nipples through the thin vest.
Through her pain and embarrassment, she felt, to her horror, the girly juice leaking out over her inner thighs and hoped nobody would notice her shameful excitement. Why did this happen when she felt so humiliated? She also hoped nobody would notice the state of her knickers too.
Her mother jerked Emma from her worries, as she was un-ceremonially yanked round, the severe woman sat down on the chair and Emma fell sprawling across her lap. Unfortunately for the embarrassed girl, she landed awkwardly, with her legs splayed either side of her mother’s leg. Her Mum’s dress had ridden up as she sat and the poor girls naughty button was pressed against her mother’s tights. She panicked, as the realisation hit her, that she was straddling her mother’s thigh and felt the alarming sensation of the nylon rubbing between her legs, as she struggled to adjust herself to a less degrading position. Emma reached back to try and shield her bare, spread bottom from everyone’s view, but it was too late, as her mother easily caught her arm and pushed down on her wrist gripping it at the small of her back, held her in place and began to smack her bottom with the other hand. The spanking seemed to go on and on, as her bare cheeks bounced and wobbled all over the place. Her bottom felt huge and hot and she couldn’t keep still either. She bucked and thrusted and swayed and jiggled, all to the delight of her audience. Even worse was the rubbing this caused as her bare, spread lips were mashed against the nylon covered thigh. She was lost in her shame and the exciting feelings welling up from her core. Suddenly the slaps had stopped and Emma heard herself moaning as she thrusted her bare bottom and slit out at her shocked family, back and forth wriggling her cheeks, as she ground her naughty button against the nylon mesh. She was humping her mother’s leg in front of her cousins, aunts and uncles and the boys she had babysat, like she was on heat.
“Just what do you think you are doing, you dirty girl?” her mother said, raising her voice. Emma slowed her hips to a halt and let out an anguished whimper, as she heard a nervous giggle behind her. Her shame was complete, when her mother pushed her off her knee and pointed to the creamy stain on her thigh, “Look at the mess you’ve made, you dirty, naughty girl! Hands on head!” Faced with the shameful evidence of her unwanted arousal, Emma quickly complied, fighting the humiliation of her exposure. Even though they’d all seen everything by now she was mortified by the embarrassment of standing with it all on show and her audience looking at her with shocked disapproval. She fearfully watched her mother stride across the room to pull a pouf over to centre stage. It was one of those big square poufs and Emma worried how it would be used to punish her. Before she could figure out what her mother had planned, Emma was guided to stand with her back to the pouf and didn’t resist her formidable mother, who said bitterly, “If you can’t be trusted to take your punishment over my lap, without being a dirty girl and rubbing yourself on my leg, then I’ll have to smack your bottom in a position where you can’t be so naughty!” she looked down at Emma, who shrivelled with shame at the words, as everybody muttered with agreement about her outrageous behaviour. As she nervously tried to work out what position her mother had in mind, she was pushed down with her back on the pouf and before she could react, her mother hauled her legs up in the air, once more exposing her sopping wet quim, and winking bum hole to the rest of her family.
“Nooo!” she fought the embarrassing position of her legs somewhat uselessly, before her mother landed a hefty slap on one thigh, “Emma! Stop your struggling, you bad girl. You only have yourself to blame!” Her mother pushed down on her legs, folding them back so her knees were touching her shoulders, holding her feet with one hand, leaving poor Emma spread wide down there. Emma let out an anguished low moan as she felt her obscene exposure.
“Hold the back of your knees and don’t let go, or you’ll be sorry!” her mother hissed, icily. Emma wondered how she could be any sorrier, but didn’t want to find out. She held on for dear life, as her mother slapped away at her vulnerable bottom. The naked cheeks swayed this way and that and lifted up from the pouf, but the hand never once missed its bright red target, causing the smarting cheeks to wobble and part, as she squealed and yelped and oohed and aahed, promising to be a good girl and saying sorry over and over through tears. Her bare slit was blatantly dribbling, the slick lips open, as her bum hole winked rapidly in between smacks.
When it was finished, she was broken in her submission, feeling like nothing more than a naughty little girl, punished with no dignity, or privacy, or modesty. She watched in horror, as her mum stooped to pick up her discarded dress and knickers, “You won’t be needing these for the rest of the day,” she said again sinisterly through a wicked grin.
“Oh please, no. Mum please let me get dressed. I’ve been punished enough,” Emma whined, like a little girl.
Her mother’s face changed to a very stern expression, “I decide when your punishment is over, young lady. You will stay dressed as you are, in just your vest, shoes and socks, to remind you not to be naughty after your bum stops smarting. Perhaps you will be a little better behaved with no knickers on. And woe betide you, if I catch you playing with yourself young lady. You’ll keep those naughty hands away from between your legs. Yes, I know you do it whenever you think I’m not looking, after you’re punished. And no going off to hide in your room. It’s out of bounds until bed time. Go and play with the children. I don’t want any reports of you being naughty.”
Emma couldn’t believe what was happening. She had to spend the whole day naked from the waist down and she wasn’t even allowed to cover her front, in case her mum thought she was diddling. Even worse, she had been told to play with the children. The same children that had looked up her dress and got her in this mess in the first place. In the play room, Emma crouched down to minimise her exposure. Her brother’s friends had followed her in with a few of her younger cousins, all giggling and pointing at her shameful predicament. They started to argue amongst themselves, over what they could play with her. Anna strode in and looked down on her older cousin imperiously, “I hope you’re being good now Emmy,” she said, trying to hold in her smirk. She went over to the cringing girl and squatted, reaching out to stroke Emma’s fringe away from her eyes, “Oh my God Emmy, that was the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen.”
“Leave me alone,” Emma sobbed, burying her face in her hands. Anna put an arm around her cousin and whispered in her ear, “Oh, come on Em. I saw how excited you were, we all did,” she giggled. Emma was so ashamed, she couldn’t respond. She crouched there, wallowing in self-pity. She didn’t notice Anna’s other hand snaking through between her legs, toward her naked sex, “ah!” she cried in shock, as she felt Anna’s fingers touch her sopping quim. As she tried to back away, her younger cousin easily held her in place with her other arm around her waist, “Oh my God Em, you are so wet down there,” Anna cooed into Emma’s ear, as she teased the sopping puss. They both stayed like that for a moment, listening to the squelching noise. Emma shifted to escape, but was exhausted from all the struggling with her mum and as her wicked cousin tickled her fingers over her sensitive button she swooned and her legs fell open. Anna pulled her hand away and held it up to show Emma the evidence of her unwanted arousal, slick and creamy all over her fingers, “Dirty girl Emmy. I never knew my cousin was such a dirty girl,” she said as she stood smirking down at the embarrassed, but very excited Emma, who’s hips were moving as if they had a mind of their own. The sound of the children’s voices arguing trailed off and jack announced, “We’ve decided to play tickle chase. You have to run away and we all chase you and when we catch, you get tickled!” he said beaming with glee. Emma looked up at Anna, horrified , as she said, “That’s a great idea. Don’t forget, if Emmy doesn’t play nice, go and tell her mummy.”
dd wrote: Re: In Front of Everybody part 2 by dd

nice plot and hope more!
Anonymous wrote: Friendly suggestions by Anonymous

Just a couple of friendly suggestions to help you in your writing:

(1) It would be helpful if you SKIPPED TWO LINES between paragraphs as this would visually help separate the paragraphs from each other making it easier to read. As you currently posted your text it appears that each chapters is just one run-on paragraph which is hard on the eyes and difficult to read.

(2) given the amount of posts and stories contributed to this board it is recommended that you post each subsequent chapter to your story as a reply to the first chapter in the same thread instead of starting a new thread for each chapter. This keeps your story together and makes it easier for readers to find new chapters to your story. The exception to this is if there is a long time between posts and your story falls way down on the board or another page. In that case starting a new thread is preferred but be sure in that new thread to post a link to the original thread so that those not familiar with your story can read it from the beginning.

Looking forward to reading more of your story and finding out what happens next.
Anonymous wrote: Re: In Front of Everybody part 2 by Anonymous

Great story. Would love to see Anna Force more punishment on Emma, maybe she gets to choose it?
Anonymous wrote: Re: In Front of Everybody part 2 by Anonymous

Can’t wait for part 3! Hope the vest comes off and further punishment is inflicted to add to Emma’s embarrassment.
Appleman wrote: In front of everybody by Appleman

Really good story, I can't wait to see what happens next!! Do you have any more of your 'Emma is punished' story??
lowradiation

Re: In Front of Everybody part 2 by Boris666

Post by lowradiation »

This is such a great story
I love Boris666's work. it's so well written.
The girl's humiliation is almost palpable

Charles
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

I am positive there used to be a Part 3 where they play the tickle game, and Anna slowly removes the vest from Emma as she holds her arms while she struggles against the tickling. Then Emma accidentally kicks one of the young kids in her struggle and Anna calls her mom about Emma "not playing nice". Not sure about the further events, if there were any.

Anyone can find that missing part 3 among the remains of the old archives?
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

It may be later on in the archives I have. I need to get back to work on posting them.

/Phil
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Sorry, I just searched the rest of the archived stories I have to upload. There in no other 'In Front of Everybody' story and no other postings by Boris666.

/Phil
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

On the old Yourwebapps site the whole story was separated into much more parts because each part came as a comment. Where this Part 2 ends was the end of the original Part 9.

I actually managed to find Part 10, 11, and 12, which would make up the missing Part 3.

What is the policy here? Do I post the continuation here, like you did? Do I add Part 3 as a new topic? Do I send you the number for the archives in question so that you can verify it?
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I would say post them combined into a Part 3.

Thanks for finding it.

/Phil