Jenna Gets Stripped XXX warning by unknown

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Jenna Gets Stripped XXX warning by unknown

Post by PhilMarlowe »

unknown wrote: Jenna Gets Stripped XXX warning by unknown

Jenna (age 18) was a bitch. She was a stuck up cheerleader who always looked down on people. She was incredibility sexy, with tan skin, huge tits and an athletic body.

One day she entered the hallway of her friend’s house after being invited. Her friend's name was Nikki (age 18) and she was also a cheerleader. However Jenna never treated her with respect and made fun of her constantly. She had pantsed Nikki in the past and tortured her with the fact that she wore granny panties. So, Nikki isn't really a friend anyway.

As Jenna entered the house, she was surprised to find that she was standing in the middle of a massive party. As she gazed around she saw that in was her entire class from school. Before she could say anything, many arms wrapped around her. She was lead into the middle of the room where Nikki sat holding a pair of scissors. The crowd, mostly male as Jenna looked closer, erupted into a thunderous roar of excitement.

"I promised you all a gift if you showed up." said Nikki, standing up. "Well here she is. Now I'm going to humiliate you the same way you humiliated me...no. Worse." she said to Jenna. The time for words where over and Nikki placed duct tape across Jenna's mouth.

Nikki removed her jacket and place the scissor at the bottom of her tight t-shirt. With a sliding upward motion the crowd cheered as Jenna's snow white bra came into view. The crowd roared with anticipation and Jenna blushed as Nikki snipped at the middle of her bra.

The audience cheered even louder and the bra exploded open and Jenna's massive tits burst into view. Nikki leaned over and licked each of her tiny pink nipples. Jenna gasped as Nikki pulled off the duct tape. Jenna started to moan despite her efforts not to.

Nikki stopped licking her nipples and got down on her knees. she unbuttoned Jenna's jeans and slowly began tugging them down. Her full tan ass came into view and the light shined against her bright pink g-string. "Nice ass." said Nikki as the crowd went wild. They would only get wilder.

Nikki snipped both sides of Jenna's underwear and the crowd erupted as they glided down to the floor. Jenna gasped and blushed as her shaved pussy came into view. Nikki leaned forward and Jenna screamed as she began to eat her out. The crowd erupted insanely. Jenna was freaking out. She couldn't believe what was happening. The pleasure and embarrassment of it all over took her.

She screamed and moaned loudly and Nikki backed away and moved. Jenna shook violently as she screamed and squirted all over the floor. She broke down crying and Nikki bent her over the chair and tied her in place. For the rest of the night, her pussy and asshole where on display.
Janienudiepants wrote: Lucky girl! by Janienudiepants

Jenna is such a lucky girl, imo... this story is pleasant, well-written, entertaining. I love stories that remind me what to try to pretend I do, for boys..... lovely, wildly enthusiastic sexual boys....

luv, Janie
strippednakedmale wrote: nice by strippednakedmale

Hopefully her jeans disappeared or got cut up too? How did she get home? I'm a guy but I've always had a fantasy of being put in a similar situation where I'm left naked on display.