While the Cats Away.. by Joshua

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

While the Cats Away.. by Joshua

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Joshua wrote: While the Cats Away.. by Joshua

One weekend my parents went away and left me and my super bratty step sister at home. Before they left she got permission from them to have some friends over for a sleepover Friday night. I was dreading it because I knew it would be hell probably since my sister's friends are just as bad as my step sister is.

Later that night they were in the living room making a ton of noise so I yelled down at them to quite down. They just laughed and kept it up but even worse that before just to spite me. I finally got so mad I had to go downstairs to yell at my sister up close and personal. When I walked in they were all acting crazy and in the middle of a wild pillow fight. Next thing I know I get smacked across the side of the head very hard by a heavy pillow by someone I didn't even see. It hit me so hard it felt more like it had sand in it that feathers. It stunned me and made my head ring for a few seconds. I yelled, "Who just hit me in the head?" My brat sister turned and walloped me over the head with her pillow saying, "I did, what are you going to do about it?" God she was being extra obnoxious just because her friends were there. I said, "How about I spank your ass right in front of all your friends then?" and she said, "How about you try?" and shot me the finger! Her friends started laughing at me cheering my sister on which made me even more mad and embarrassed. I charged at my sister and tried to tackle her. As I did her friends tripped me and as I was falling down my sister pantsed me! Thankfully my underwear didn't come down too because my pants wound up around my thighs! Her friends burst out laughing so I said, "That's it!" and charged at her. I grabbed her and pulled her pants down and would not let her pull them back up. She was in lose flannel pajama pants and had no underwear on underneath! Her friends now burst out laughing but this time at her not me. I pushed her over and took her pants away altogether leaving her standing there totally nude from the waist down totally embarrassed. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. Then I paraded her around so we all could see her bare ass and pussy. They were all laughing because she was shaved totally bare down there! She managed to twist and kick me in the shin but good leaving me flinching in pain. I never let her go though and after I gained my composure I said, "For that I'm going to take your shirt away now too!" I pulled her CLOSE TO ME and pulled her shirt up as she whined and resisted demanding that I stop. I wrestled with her till I got her shirt all they way up over her head. I dragged her around till her tits popped out and I got it totally pulled off of her. She didn't have a bra on underneath so I had stripped her totally naked now. She tried to run for cover but I would not let her leave. I grabbed her and spun her around so she could not kick me or get away from me either. Her medium sized boobs with pointy brown nipples were bouncing around and I made sure her ass and bare pussy were in full view too.

The girls were snickering at her now making funny comments at how bad I was embarrassing her now. She yelled at everyone to stop laughing and making fun of her but they wouldn't. I asked them if they wanted me to spank her like a little girl and they all laughed saying yes! So I pulled my sister over my knee. She didn't go willingly so I pinned her down with one arm behind her back, and one of my legs over the back of her knee so she could not get up. I spanked her round ass and pulled her ass apart every few spanks so everyone could see her asshole and pussy for extra embarrassment. I spanked her jiggling cheeks a good dozen times, not too hard but just hard enough the make her yelp and wiggle around in naked humiliation. I felt her butt and ran my fingers up her crack and tickled her asshole and pussy a few times before I let her go.

When I got up I had a huge boner in my shorts. All the girls pointed and laughed at how obvious it was. Then one of the girls suggested that they all tackle me now and take my pants away! I tried to make a break for it but I was surrounded. They jumped on me all at once, including my bottomless step sister! I fought like crazy but it was 4 against one and it wasn't like I could actually punch one of them in the face or something like that. They tugged and pulled at my shorts so hard I could not keep them up any longer. Once they got my short down far enough my hard stick popped out. They burst out laughing and squealing looking at it. They kept pulling my shorts down till they got them all the way down to my ankles and took them completely away from me. They had me pinned down and would not let me get up! They held me down with my boner swinging around touching me all over laughing at my humiliating nude predicament. Wrapped around my dick like octopuses they held me down hard and tickled my sides, arm pits, legs, and feet. One of them was even flicking and tickling me right on my stiff boner and really enjoying it. My half naked step sister said "How do you like it now huh?" and then she sat on my face! The girls exploded in laughter as my stomach and thighs were tickled and my shaft was stroked up and down till I could not stand it any longer, I begged them to stop touching it, but all they did was laugh! With my step sister's bare ass grinding into my face I shot jizz all over myself as they all hysterically laughed at my humiliating ejaculation. I bucked and writhed and it felt like I came for a good 20 seconds before finally returning to semi-normal again.

The girls inadvertently let up just long enough for me to shove my sister off me and break through their desperate grasps making a break for the stairs. They chased after me but more to taunt me as apposed to really trying to catch me. I zipped up the stairs to my room leaving them in the dust. I feared they'd try to get me again in the middle of the night but they never did.

After that I kind of hoped that something like that would happen again with them and they would try to strip me again. It was only Saturday early morning and our parents weren’t due home till Sunday so there was still time.
Jeepman89 wrote: awesome story by Jeepman89
Joshua wrote: While the Cats Away.. by Joshua

One weekend my parents went away and left me and my super bratty step sister at home. Before they left she got permission from them to have some friends over for a sleepover Friday night. I was dreading it because I knew it would be hell probably since my sister's friends are just as bad as my step sister is.

Later that night they were in the living room making a ton of noise so I yelled down at them to quite down. They just laughed and kept it up but even worse that before just to spite me. I finally got so mad I had to go downstairs to yell at my sister up close and personal. When I walked in they were all acting crazy and in the middle of a wild pillow fight. Next thing I know I get smacked across the side of the head very hard by a heavy pillow by someone I didn't even see. It hit me so hard it felt more like it had sand in it that feathers. It stunned me and made my head ring for a few seconds. I yelled, "Who just hit me in the head?" My brat sister turned and walloped me over the head with her pillow saying, "I did, what are you going to do about it?" God she was being extra obnoxious just because her friends were there. I said, "How about I spank your ass right in front of all your friends then?" and she said, "How about you try?" and shot me the finger! Her friends started laughing at me cheering my sister on which made me even more mad and embarrassed. I charged at my sister and tried to tackle her. As I did her friends tripped me and as I was falling down my sister pantsed me! Thankfully my underwear didn't come down too because my pants wound up around my thighs! Her friends burst out laughing so I said, "That's it!" and charged at her. I grabbed her and pulled her pants down and would not let her pull them back up. She was in lose flannel pajama pants and had no underwear on underneath! Her friends now burst out laughing but this time at her not me. I pushed her over and took her pants away altogether leaving her standing there totally nude from the waist down totally embarrassed. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. Then I paraded her around so we all could see her bare ass and pussy. They were all laughing because she was shaved totally bare down there! She managed to twist and kick me in the shin but good leaving me flinching in pain. I never let her go though and after I gained my composure I said, "For that I'm going to take your shirt away now too!" I pulled her CLOSE TO ME and pulled her shirt up as she whined and resisted demanding that I stop. I wrestled with her till I got her shirt all they way up over her head. I dragged her around till her tits popped out and I got it totally pulled off of her. She didn't have a bra on underneath so I had stripped her totally naked now. She tried to run for cover but I would not let her leave. I grabbed her and spun her around so she could not kick me or get away from me either. Her medium sized boobs with pointy brown nipples were bouncing around and I made sure her ass and bare pussy were in full view too.

The girls were snickering at her now making funny comments at how bad I was embarrassing her now. She yelled at everyone to stop laughing and making fun of her but they wouldn't. I asked them if they wanted me to spank her like a little girl and they all laughed saying yes! So I pulled my sister over my knee. She didn't go willingly so I pinned her down with one arm behind her back, and one of my legs over the back of her knee so she could not get up. I spanked her round ass and pulled her ass apart every few spanks so everyone could see her asshole and pussy for extra embarrassment. I spanked her jiggling cheeks a good dozen times, not too hard but just hard enough the make her yelp and wiggle around in naked humiliation. I felt her butt and ran my fingers up her crack and tickled her asshole and pussy a few times before I let her go.

When I got up I had a huge boner in my shorts. All the girls pointed and laughed at how obvious it was. Then one of the girls suggested that they all tackle me now and take my pants away! I tried to make a break for it but I was surrounded. They jumped on me all at once, including my bottomless step sister! I fought like crazy but it was 4 against one and it wasn't like I could actually punch one of them in the face or something like that. They tugged and pulled at my shorts so hard I could not keep them up any longer. Once they got my short down far enough my hard stick popped out. They burst out laughing and squealing looking at it. They kept pulling my shorts down till they got them all the way down to my ankles and took them completely away from me. They had me pinned down and would not let me get up! They held me down with my boner swinging around touching me all over laughing at my humiliating nude predicament. Wrapped around my dick like octopuses they held me down hard and tickled my sides, arm pits, legs, and feet. One of them was even flicking and tickling me right on my stiff boner and really enjoying it. My half naked step sister said "How do you like it now huh?" and then she sat on my face! The girls exploded in laughter as my stomach and thighs were tickled and my shaft was stroked up and down till I could not stand it any longer, I begged them to stop touching it, but all they did was laugh! With my step sister's bare ass grinding into my face I shot jizz all over myself as they all hysterically laughed at my humiliating ejaculation. I bucked and writhed and it felt like I came for a good 20 seconds before finally returning to semi-normal again.

The girls inadvertently let up just long enough for me to shove my sister off me and break through their desperate grasps making a break for the stairs. They chased after me but more to taunt me as apposed to really trying to catch me. I zipped up the stairs to my room leaving them in the dust. I feared they'd try to get me again in the middle of the night but they never did.

After that I kind of hoped that something like that would happen again with them and they would try to strip me again. It was only Saturday early morning and our parents weren’t due home till Sunday so there was still time.
Jeepman89 wrote: awesome story by Jeepman89

What an awesome story. I hope there's more to come.
the real Joshua wrote: repost by the real Joshua

This is an old story of mine. Its cool that someone likes my story enough to repost it. I do think you should put 'repost' or something like that when you do though.
Janienudiepants wrote: Very cute story, I remember by Janienudiepants

I enjoyed it as much now as then.... I guess a repost is okay, when the board is slow. I try to identify stuff I repost, mostly, though.

luv, Janie
What an awesome story. I hope there's more to come.
the real Joshua wrote: repost by the real Joshua

This is an old story of mine. Its cool that someone likes my story enough to repost it. I do think you should put 'repost' or something like that when you do though.
Janienudiepants wrote: Very cute story, I remember by Janienudiepants

I enjoyed it as much now as then.... I guess a repost is okay, when the board is slow. I try to identify stuff I repost, mostly, though.

luv, Janie