Humiliated by roommate by Tiffany

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Humiliated by roommate by Tiffany

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Tiffany wrote: Humiliated by roommate by Tiffany

So a couple months ago I moved in with a friend of mines sister, Stephanie. Stephanie is about 5'4" 100 lbs, very skinny, and a redhead in the worst way. I'm 5'8, 145 lbs, very fit (little body fat), and have long blond hair.

The first month went by without incident. Stephanie and I got along fine, although I could tell she could be a very jealous person. She was also kind of a loner, which sucked because when I would invite her out she would almost always decline. I pretty much gave up on trying, which sort of pissed her off for some reason. But nothing prepared me for how mad she would get when I started going out with a guy from work.

She ignored me a lot when she found out, which I didn't really mind because I was out and about so much I didn't have time to worry about it. She would say passive aggressive things here and there but I just shrugged them off.

That was until I came home one night. It was late, like 3 AM. I was tired and a bit tipsy, so I made my way as silently to bed as possible. Unfortunately, Stephanie was waiting by her door which was right by the front entrance. She didn't look too happy with me.

What happened next is a blur, and rightfully so because I was intoxicated. I remember struggling to keep her away from me, but was pretty much powerless to fight her. Next thing I knew I was in her room, over her knee. At first I thought it was funny, I recall laughing and fake threatening her. Then I felt her slide down my skirt, which alerted something inside me because I started to squirm and kick. Well, that's about the time I found out she had handcuffed my hands behind my back and locked my legs in a spreader bar. I don't know how she even did it; I must have been blacking out.

I remember her taunting me while she spanked my ass. I was wearing a g-string that night so my ass was ripe for the taking. I remember pleading with her to stop, that it was funny but I was tired and wanted to sleep. She said something like "Well, I wanted to sleep too but my slutty roommate likes to wake me up at night with her drunken escapades!". I probably added some words in there, but you get my drift. She was none to happy with me.

I then remember being completely naked on my bed, my legs still locked in the spreader. My hands were now tied to the headboard of my bed. I literally couldn't move more than an inch in any direction. It was light out because I could see the sunlight coming through my window, so a few hours had to have passed.

About an hour or so of struggling to get out, Stephanie burst into my room with her iPhone. She recorded a few minutes of me struggling, making sure to zoom in on my face, tits and bald vag. I was so embarrassed, as now I was sober and really began to understand what was happening to me. She told me if I told anyone she would put me all over the internet, making sure my family and friends got to see me in all my glory.

I promised not to tell anyone, which then she laughed and released me. She said our "sessions" would be twice a week, and that I was to dump my boyfriend. I was furious but she had so much blackmail on me. I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

Let's just say, there is much more to this tale. Sadly! It's still ongoing...
Janienudiepants wrote: Uhhhmmm... by Janienudiepants

Sounds rather interesting.... lol
Zech wrote: Re: Humiliated by roommate by Zech

so that includes a lot more spankings still going on? ouch.
Anon Kraken wrote: Re: Humiliated by roommate by Anon Kraken

I know it might not be easy to talk about but would love to hear more. Best of luck
Daily Joley wrote: Re: Humiliated by roommate by Daily Joley

Please keep posting :) really good story