Lisa's birthday and her birthday suit part 2 by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Lisa's birthday and her birthday suit part 2 by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Lisa's birthday and her birthday suit part 2 by jbfco

Dawn walked over to me as I lay there naked handcuffed and covered with dry cum . Dawn got on her knees and went for my nipples and licked them for like 5 minutes I realized I was getting turned on as I was getting wet again . Finally Dawn pulled away from my nipples both wet and shiny now . She went for my pussy and started eating I never had a girls tongue in me but I was into it . Dawn knew how to use her tongue .I was getting so wet again and worked up Dawn was enjoying teasing me she brought me of orgasm 3 times then she would stop or slow down she seemed to know what to touch . Finally I could not hold back anymore one more flick of Dawn's tongue on my clit I lost it started shaking and let lose another flood of cum in dawns face I could see she her face was soaked .Then after about 5 minutes more Dawn pulled away from my pussy her face soaked with my pussy juices she said 'Done Happy birthday Lisa " I was staring to get this night was Dawns plan she got what she wanted looking back when she licked my nipple about month ago as she told Cliff I wanted see a real penis and she told Tim about Megan bush we knew Megan had lots pubes we never saw . I thought about all this as I lay in my puddle I had 109 minutes before the cuffs came off . the boys got dressed so did Megan she looked like she was ready to sleep . Dawn just put on her pink bra and panties finally Tim took the cuffs off .and then the boys left . Megan said I have had it I am hitting the couch as us girls were staying at Dawns tonight . Dawn looked to me and said "Lisa you are sleeping with me " I looked at her and said OK . So she grabbed my arm me still naked we went up the stairs to Dawns bedroom .

Once I got to Dawns room I told her I needed a shower bad I had to get this cum off . So off to the shower I went after a couple minutes I realized someone just came in the bathroom next thing the shower curtain was pulled back it was Dawn naked again . She came in and next thing I knew shew as kissing me another first time I kissed a girl we had done some fake stuff never deep tongue next thing I knew Dawns finger was in my pussy I was so turned on I put my finger in Dawns pussy she really started to moan I realize must been a dream of her's I also realized she was only person who had not got off yet tonight so I really started working her pussy she was really into it finally she pulled her hand out my pussy I don;t think she could take much more she grabbed my tits squeezed them and then she came all over my hand and then she stuck her tongue deep out my throat . Finally we got out of the shower headed back to her room .

When i walked in her room I saw she had cloths laid out for both us 4 pieces each she explained she loved our sleep over strip poker nights with Megan it had taken all she could to not jump my bones when she kissed my nipple she had had enough . I was touched and she got me turned on ,Anyway she told me she wanted play a strip card game lets have that sleepover time she said lets not play poker lets just keep it simple high card winner will remove the cloths from the loser . She also said we will play till both are naked and once we are out of cloths and we lose winner decides the forfeit .I must admit I am turned on this night has turned out to be a good one . Dawn shuffled and ask "So are you ready ?"

Looking back letting Dawn shuffle well she planned the whole night I know that now . I lost my shirt first then I lost again this time Dawn went right for my bra and she kissed both nipples who were erect again before next hand I then lost my shorts so I sat in a very skimpy pair of white panties that was actually Dawns . next hand I finally won . I so love Dawn's ass I took her shorts off . She had a big smile as I see she was wearing a thong showing her smooth very tight ass . I lost next round so quickly I was naked again . Dawn said you lose again you will pay with forfeits I must admit I was turned on . I won next hand I wanted that thong off so i went for it . I told Dawn I really like her little patch of pubes she thanked me . Then my luck ran out time for first forfeit .
Dawn said this one will be easy I am going suck on your nipples 5 minutes . She started in on them making circles then flicking them I realized i was getting wet again I. I had never came so much in one day . Dawn saw I was wet when the 5 minutes was done. I won next hand got Dawn's shirt off leaving her in her pink bra I could see her erect dark nipples I love her nipples . I lost another hand she told me lay back next thing I knew she was in my pussy again I was so wet seemed everything she touched with her tongue was driving me crazy . I truly did not think I had a third orgasm in me well i was wrong I could feel in building I just laid there did not fight it I just started to shake again and the juices flowed and Dawn just kept licking . Finally seemed like a hour Dawn pulled back she was very happy I could tell .I lost again Dawn pulled out the vibrator I looked to her thinking I cannot cum again . She saw how looked dawn said relax I want you to do me Again a new experience

So Dawn laid down she new how much I like her ass she laid with her ass in the air .So I got to see that beautiful ass while I went to work on Dawn's pussy . I teased her as she had me I knew she would like it more . I hear her breath heavy i would slow finally after 20 minutes Dawn came all over the vibrator . Dawn looked at me ask me to lick the vibrator I did I was turned on another first time I tasted pussy juice of any kind . I won next hand Dawn looked to me said" You know I don't like my tits so can I leave my bra on and you can eat my pussy as a forfeit as I said dawn had the whole night planned . She was still very wet since she just came it took me a while to get her to point of orgasm my first time eating pussy and it was a marathon took me like 20 minutes I could tell Dawn was close . Dawn said to me "Lisa do not stop " I was not planning on it I then felt a flood on my face I did not mind as dawn got me off 3 times made my night . Dawn and I agreed we were spent so we fell asleep me naked Dawn in her pink bra .I thought this was perfect end but well I was wrong .

It was about 6 AM I realized I was not dreaming someone was eating my pussy again it was Megan to my surprise . Once she realized I was awake Megan told me she too so wanted have my pussy for so long and Dawn and her been eating each other out at least a year . They did not thing I was into it and were to scared to ask me . I was kind touched . Anyway Megan said that Dawn and her dream there birthday present to me is all us eating each other at same time . I had to say OK so Megan went back to work on my pussy . I owed dawn one more orgasm and Dawn went for Megan now shaved pussy she told Megan she told Tim to get her shaved so dawn was thing new pussy in her eyes . We went after it after 20 minutes to half hour we were spent . Dawns bed was soaked .We fell asleep in each other naked arms .

about 10 30 AM the sun woke us up . I told Dawn I was hungry . I said we should get dressed and eat something besides pussy all laughed . Dawn spoke then " Will you 2 do me one last favor lets eat breakfast like old times when were topless at sleepover ." I said I only see one problem Dawn you still have your pink bra." She laughed and quickly took it off . We put on some shorts no panties and went down stairs for a bowl of Captain Crunch my favorite cereal could not think a better way to top of my party .So we sat ate cereal with our tits hanging out watching cartoons till into the afternoon . I felt lucky to have such loving friends they gave me what I wanted risking there own shame that is friendship .