Birthday Tickle Gone Wrong by Shorty

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Birthday Tickle Gone Wrong by Shorty

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Shorty wrote: Birthday Tickle Gone Wrong by Shorty

My sisters birthday is on Halloween and she was turning 16 at the time and I was 15. We were getting ready to go to a costume party and my friends were going with me. Well, we decided it would be funny to give her a birthday ticklling before my mom got home from work and took us to the costume party. So my 4 other friends held her down while I took off her pants. She wasn't wearing any underwear at the time and pleaded but I didn't care. Off came her pants leaving her naked pussy and gorgeous rear end fully exposed. We pulled her shirt up over he head and bared her little tits and tickled her armpits, feet, legs, boobs, ribs and butt. We held her down kicking struggling and laughing like this for 16 minutes because it was her 16th birthday.

My step mom walked in as she was putting her clothes back and and was outraged. She ultimately found out what happened and decided I would be punished. She decided my punishment was to be the same as what I did to my sister. She said I was to be stripped of my pants, underwear, and shirt and tied down on the couch for one hour while my sister and her friends got to tickle me with no mercy with my friends watching. It was awful. I refused at first but my step mom ordered my own friends to help so altogether I was overwhelmed, held down, and embarrassingly depants, underwear and all, and ultimately stripped naked in front of everyone! I was strapped down to the couch with my hands and feet tied to the arms wrests completely naked and helpless. My sister and friends tickled me relentlessly all over my arm pits stomach thighs, on my dick & balls, even fingering my asshole till I got a full erection. My step mom watched laughing and coaching them on! My sister spanked my butt and flicked my boner with her fingers making fun of me as everyone laughed. Then, after the worst punishment of my life and being naked in front of my sister, her friends, and my friends my step mom gave my sister a long peacock feather and said to tickle me with that next. My sister tickled me right on my boner and it tickled so much I begged her to stop but she kept going till my erection was throbbing and felt like it was going to explode. Again I struggled like mad but that only made my sister's friends sit on my legs and tickle me all over onto of it all. She tickled away at the shaft of my boner with that feather till I could not hold it any longer and started cumming. I squirted a huge stream of cum that shot up my chest hitting me on the chin, and I just kept cumming squirting one squirt after another after another all over my chest and face for like 30 seconds straight as everyone laughed and clapped saying how do you like it now!

After, my nightmare was still not over. My step mom told my sister she could make any costume she wanted for me before the party. So I was untied and strapped down to a chair next. Then my sister painted my nails, put eye shadow and lipstick on me, perfume, you name it. I was forced to put on my sister's pink cheerleader outfit with no underwear underneath and wear it to the party. At the party my sister and friends kept sneaking up behind me and pulling my shirt up showing everyone my bare butt and penis! I was such a laughing stock of the party that I eventually would up getting totally de-skirted. Humiliated and bottomless I had to try to get my skirt back from people as they tossed it around the house playing keep away. I got grabbed, tickled, spanked, fingered up the butt and flicked on the dick by so many people I got an erection and they would not let me have my skirt back till I jerked off right in front of everyone.
Janie wrote: Well, fair is fair by Janie

I think your step mom is a genius! You deserved it!