Sister vs sister the payback by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Sister vs sister the payback by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Sister vs sister the payback by jbfco

My story is a story of my sister payback toward what I did to her . My name is Amy I am 15 I have dirty blonde hair about 5'5" with nice shape my breast are large size C my hips are shaped well . Really grew into my body the past year while my sister Sarah is 17 she is a great athlete I was till I well grew my breast then i got boy crazy . My sister is 5"7' dark brown hair hardly any fat on her at all a very flat stomach her hips less round and her breast are smallish barely a B . She is much more the tomboy . Since I have grown into my more girlish body my sister is after me how I dress how I act we fight often things have changed with us .

Anyway one weekend our parents were gone so it was just Sarah and I at home . I went out that night with my boyfriend before I left Sarah told me to be back at 11 30 PM . Anyway I arrived home at 11 35 in my eyes not a big deal . I went down to the family room which is in our basement . Sarah was down there with her boyfriend Bobby and her 2 best friends Bobbi and Lindsey .Also there was Bobby's little brother Billy he did not fit in he was just 13 they were watching some action movie . I just went down stairs to let Sarah know I was home . That was a mistake as soon as Sarah saw me she ask " Where the hell I had been ?" I answered" I was 5 minutes later and to chill." Sarah told me "She was in charge and to show her respect." My reply "Respect kiss my putter ". Sarah jumped from her chair and tackled me had me in a head lock standing on my head it felt demanding I take back what I said . I would not as now I was mad . I finally realized my hands were free if I could distract her I could get free and i would go lock myself in the bath room till she settled down . So my plan pull her shorts down so I could not see them had to feel for waist band finally I found them . I gave them a yank down to around her knees Sarah let go she was grabbing for her shorts quickly I seen why she was scrambling for her shorts I pulled her panties down too I just got a glimpse of her pussy first time I ever saw it her clit had very small patch of dark brown pubes very neatly trimmed and I always knew she had tight round muscular ass .U bolted up the stairs to the bathroom and locked myself in till about 1 AM then I went to my room and to bed .

So I was in my room and went to bed . I was just falling asleep when someone grabbed me had my arms behind me and put on handcuffs it was my sister and her friend Bobbi the cuffs were Bobbi's Lindsey was there she just watched . I noticed Lindsey had a cooler in one hand and a bag in the other . I soon found what was in the bag Sarah grabbed the bag and pulled out a knife from kitchen . I was freaking out next thing I knew Sarah put a sock in my mouth then she said . So you "Show my friends my friends my pussy well payback time!" My eyes got big . When I sleep I sleep in big T shirt and panties I knew I was in huge trouble . Sarah grabbed my T shirt and took the knife to it and cut it right down the from I could feel the cool air on mt belly my breast were still covered quickly she flipped the 2 halves my nightshirt off my tits my face turned bright red . My big round tits were naked to her friends my nipples were erect . Sarah commented on them being erect she flicked both them so did Bobbi while Lindsey watched . I was helpless and topless Sarah then took the knife at my panties I was afraid she would cut me so I did not fight her she cut both sides of them and then yanked them away showing my naked pussy to Sarah and her friends .My pussy naked had very small blonde pubes just above my clit neatly trimmed I never felt so naked in my life . .

So I am lying on my bed naked in front my sisters friends wondering what is next . Sarah and Bobbi rolled me over then pulled a paddle out of the bag and started paddling my ass turned both my ass cheek's bright red they felt like they were on fire . After a couple minutes of paddling they stopped . Sarah said " Amy your ass looks to be on fire I should cool it down for you ." She reached for the cooler next thing I knew she put ice up my ass it sort hurt but mainly just felt weird . The all laughed very hard till the ice melted most it melted ran down over my clit . I had to wonder is this it ?

Well quickly I got the answer no Sarah and her friends were far from done . Next thing they did Sarah and Bobbi turned me back over . my ass lying in wet spot that was melted ice . Quickly Sarah and Bobbi ripped off rest my T shirt so No I was 100% naked then Bobbi pulled out a camera and took a picture . Then Sarah said now we will tie you down but we don't want to we will take the sock out but you scream that picture will go to every boy on my class and all my friends I nodded I would not fight . They did take the sock out my mouth . Sarah ask "You ready to say you were sorry ? ."Foolishly I replied ' For what ?" Sarah said " OK I gave you a chance So you told me to kiss your putter." Sarah looked to Bobbi . "OK Bobbi will you take care of that " Next thing I knew Bobbi head was between my legs licking my pussy I was sort freaking out . Sarah then pulled out cloth pins put one on each of my nipples so I was in pain and my pussy was freaking at same time I did not know hat to do . Finally Bobbi pulled back my clit now open to the world I was arose now . Bobbi is a 5'4" tomboy not much a shape rumors her being bi I felt not rumor now . Sarah said "Your pussy looks to be on fire I should col it down ." So yep she shoved ice in my pussy This was not pleasant then she pulled a vibrator out of the bag and started rubbing it against my clit while ice was melting my pussy was one wet mess my ass was getting soaked as I lay in a puddle .Sarah seen I was getting close to orgasm she pulled away I looked at her and said "You bitch". I lay there naked my body not sure what to do .Bobbi said " I kissed your putter I think only fair if you return the favor ." Bobbi dropped her shorts revealing lots of pubes over her clit she did not have it need then she pulled off her T shirt and took off her bra her stomach was flat like Sarah her tits were round and perky kind of smallish . Bobbi then sat on my face so I had a pussy on my face Bobbi made clear to lick I knew I was in trouble so I did my best . Bobbi was not happy she told my sister put more ice in my pussy to motivate me next thing my pussy was frozen again . Finally Bobbi got off my face . Bobbi look to Lindsey told her it was her time as she had just watched all was going on she is sort shy .She is very slim with very flat breast she really don't have tit's but her hips were round . Lindsey slowly pulled her shorts down revealing a very light patch of dark pubes kind cute it was not very thick . Lindsey sat on my face and again Ice was shoved in my pussy . I must got a little better at licking pussy I could hear Lindsey moan this cute shy girl with just a t shirt on was getting off right on my face . When Lindsey finally got off me I saw how face her red was . She put her shorts back on . Bobbi grabbed the vibrator while my sister had camera I had enough I started fight back . Sarah said " OK i told you we would not tie you up if you did not fight back well you blew it Amy."

Next thing I knew Sarah and Bobbi picked me put me in a chair in my bedroom and tied me to it with my hands still cuffs they had my legs tied with them spread so my pussy naked with all to see . Sarah and Bobbi took turns with vibrator on my clit they would put ice in my pussy time to time . They seemed to know when i would be getting close to orgasm they would stop . I could not take much more my body was ready to explode I was in so much trouble and helpless . Lindsey walked up to me took the cloth pins from my nipples and she put ice on them which felt nice . Then she licked them Bobbi was really working my clit with the vibrator then I let out a loud moan I came like I had never before . Then my sister took one last picture me naked sitting with pussy exposed with cum dripping out I could not be more embarrassed . They went to bed I was left tied for rest of night .

So here I am tied to my chair naked with my pussy exposed .I heard slapping noise about 7 AM . I awoke in horror it was my sisters boy friends little brother Billy jerking off like no one's business . He was only 13 his penis was fairly good size he was fairly slim maybe 5'6" . When he seen I was awake he stopped jerking his penis . He ask if he could touch my naked body . I looked at him said" What am I going to do ?" He got big smile he grabbed both my tits I felt like piece of meat . I did ask why is here I guess Sarah watched him while Bobby went out drinking . After about 5 minutes he got boarded with my tit's he stuck a figure in my pussy I started getting wet pretty quick I moaned when he put a finger in my pussy . I kind noticed his dick was getting even more hard was well over 6 inches I thought pretty good for a 13 year old . Then all a sudden Billy pulled his fingers out my pussy and started yanking his dick again like there was no tomorrow after about 2 minutes he moaned and shot cum like a jet on my chim and tits then another shot on my tits he was moaning then he shot again nailed my left nipple then another 3 or 4 shots in my belly so i had strings of cum on my belly and big wad's of cum on my chin and tits the cum on my chin dripped on my tits . Billy quickly pulled up his shorts and left . Around 9 AM Sarah came into my room she saw all the dried cum on my body she quickly left the room next thing I knew I heard Billy screaming I guess Sarah paddled his bar ass . Sarah finally came back untied me told me to get a shower . She told me met her and the girls in the family room .

So I walked into family room to shock I saw Billy sitting there naked . Sarah told Billy he likes playing with himself so much he should share and play in front all us . Billy seemed to have hard time getting hard again . He seemed to look at Lindsey . Sarah said appears you need help . She told Lindsey take her cloths off . Lindsey was slow again first came off her T shirt then bra revealing very flat breast with dark round nipples with pointy points I noticed Billy getting hard then Lindsey took off her shorts reveal the sparse dark pubes she had over her clit . It did not take long after that Billy shot off like a rocket all over Lindsey flat breast and flat belly Billy ran out of room after that . Bobbi then went up to Lindsey and licked the cum off her was not expecting that . Lindsey went and showered . My brother and Bobbi tied Billy to a chair naked and yanked on his dick on and off next couple hours the poor boy not sure how many loads of cum he shot off I just knew Sarah forgot about me .

Finally that night when it was just myself and Sarah I did tell her I was sorry I did get who was in charge . We actually got along better after that night . I still get ice in middle of night and rub them on my tits never on my pussy was not into that . So word to all you little sisters out there do not cross big sister trust me . .

Hooked6 wrote: Nice story by Hooked6

I enjoyed reading this and hope to read more of your works soon.

Thanks for posting
'.
Janie wrote: So you better not mess with your big sister! by Janie

Lol, your sister's quite..... hmmm a tough person!