My Most Embarrassing Moment by Drew.

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

My Most Embarrassing Moment by Drew.

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Drew. wrote: My Most Embarrassing Moment by Drew.

This is my most embarrassing moment.
It took place while I was in school, in Mr. Pritchards history class.
History was very boring to me so I started day dreaming about Mr. Pritchard. He was tall and good looking and young for a high school teacher.
I started getting kinda aroused so i slyly slipped my left hand along my thigh and up my short skirt. I was sure no one would notice since I was on the outside isle and in the front corner.
My left hand went up my skirt and slowly found my panties and began to touch ever so lightly my crotch. This felt so naughty and before long it became wet like I knew would. It felt so good that soon my nimble fingers worked their way under the panties and between my puffy wet lips.
I started to get a little carried away and my panties began moving down my thighs. I was so turned on I let them slide into view about halfway to my knees. My breathing became heavier and I spread my legs wider as I plunged my fingers in and out not carring if anyone heard. Well everyone heard my moaning and saw my legs as far apart as my panties, which were almost to my knees, would allow.
Mr Pritchard noticed and made me stand up and come before the class. He wouldnt even let me pull my panties up. I stood there embarrassed but still turned on.
"Bend over my desk" Mr. prtichard commanded.
I did what I was told and gasped when he lifted my skirt up and gave my bare butt a few good wacks letting every one see it jiggle. He carressed my naked ass as he put his foot between my legs and pushed my panties all the way to the floor. Then told me to step out of them. All the while Im still bent over his desk on full display. He made me spread my legs as wide as I could and smacked my wet pussy harder and harder.
Oh it hurt so good and I was moaning and moaning and begging him for more and was just about to cum when....I woke up in Mr. Pritchard class, still in my seat, with everyone staring at me.
It seems I had fallen asleep and was having a wet dream in class. I had been moaning and talking in my sleep like I was about to cum.
Mr. pritchard asked if I was all right with a sly grin on his face while the other kids were cracking up and doubled over with laughter. And to top it off my panties were soaked.
Definitly my most Embarrassing moment.
Emma wrote: Great story! by Emma

Lovely short story, well written and fun. Great stories don't have to be long.
Janie wrote: wonderful by Janie

I daydream a lot when I'm bored, too. Someone's always entertained.