Monkey business Part three by Emma

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Monkey business Part three by Emma

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Emma wrote: Monkey business Part three by Emma

Apologies.. I've already posted this with the rest of the story.. But I managed (wasn't careful!!!) to post it out of sequence. MUST DO BETTER!!!

Dan had advised Ali to wait at least a week before carrying on with the tattoo. While the outline was complete there was a large amount of work to be done to make her ass look exactly like the face of a monkey. She’d had an uncomfortable trip home after her last visit…. Firstly there was the embarrassment of putting her jump suit back on.. it was all creased and stained, smelling of cum and her juices. She’s had to walk back to my car like that, and then of course she couldn’t sit down in the car as her bottom was far too sore! She’d ended up travelling home lying across the back seat… not the most elegant of positions. All in all it was a difficult few days for her until she was able to sit down properly again. While she was still coming to terms with having a monkey on her bum I started planning for her next visit. I’d loved how she’d been powerless to stop her body reacting to the shame and humiliation. It seemed the deeper the humiliation, the more aroused she’d become, but I knew that next week she’d be more prepared, know what to expect, and therefore harder to embarrass. However, I had a plan!!!!

The following week found us on the way to the tattoo parlour once more. Ali looked far more comfortable and confident this week, despite my insistence that she should wear the same jump suit, though now obviously freshly laundered. I think she was pretty confident it couldn’t be any worse than last week. The parlour was busier than the previous week… most of our friends from the pub were there, plus word must have got around that Ali was coming back to have her tattoo finished. Despite it being busier Ali still seemed calm and was happily chatting while Dan finished working on the guy in the chair. He was putting the finishing touches to the rose on the guys arm and Ali was preparing to take his place when the door opened.

‘Hi Ali!, not too late are we… wouldn’t want to miss this for the world!’

I saw the colour drain from her face. She didn’t need to turn to see who it was, she easily recognised his voice. It was Andy, her ex. Andy, who she’d been with since her early teens, Andy, the first boy to kiss her, the guy who’d popped her cherry, the guy everyone had expected her to marry. Andy, the control freak she’d dumped very publicly three months ago….. Andy, the guy who had taken the break-up very badly, and despite now being with Sarah, was very bitter about the split. Ali was lost for words as Andy, Sarah and a few more of her ex friends, strolled into the room and took front row seats by the tattooists chair.

‘Come on Ali, the guy’s waiting to do your tatt, and the guys here are waiting to see your skinny ass!’

A few short minutes ago she’d seemed calm and collected… Now she was a bag of nerves. Her fingers were shaking as she tried to pull down the zipper. She shrugged the jump suit off her shoulders and it fell to her feet, revealing her nudity… and the monkey! Andy laughed and Sarah loudly commented that she couldn’t see what Andy had seen in Ali…. No boobs and an ass to match! Ali looked like a startled rabbit, caught in the headlights of a car. She didn’t know where to look, what to do. She stepped out of her jump suit with difficulty, catching her high heels, which in her confusion she’d forgot to remove, and stumbling naked straight into the arms of Andy! Her lithe slim body looked very small in his arms. She struggled desperately to regain her footing as Andy took full advantage of this unexpected opportunity to grope her defenceless body as he ‘helped’ her back to her feet.
‘My, my Ali… you still get very excited at the least little thing’ he said, slowly licking his juice covered fingers….

If looks could kill, Ali would have been stone dead! No matter she was the innocent victim of her ex’s opportunist grope, Sarah knew exactly where the blame lay!

‘You whore!!! She screamed at Ali
‘Leave my guy alone! You had your chance with him!!! I can see your little game, throwing yourself at him….’

Sarah had to be dragged back by a clearly amused friends as she tried to grab Ali while Andy looked on with a smug grin on his face. He now knew exactly how jealous Sarah was of Ali.

‘Easy Sarah, lets just watch her get turned into monkey girl, then maybe you can have some fun with her later!.

‘Tell you what though Sarah,, maybe you’d like to take this for safe keeping’ said Andy, reaching down and plucking Ali’s jump suit off the ground. Andy had a huge smirk on his face as he passed Ali’s jump suit to the clearly seething Sarah. This wasn’t over!

Ali nervously kicked off her heels and took up her humiliating position with her ass in the air, monkey gazing out at us! Dan looked round and asked if we needed restraints this time or did we trust her to stay still? Of course Sarah had a strong opinion.

‘Truss her up! I wouldn’t trust her any further than I could throw her!’

Dan went to get the ties and left a clearly trembling Ali on the chair. Andy was clearly loving his ex girlfriends embarrassment, and her very visible humiliation! He continued chatting to her, much to the annoyance of his hugely irritated girlfriend. Plenty of guys had made comments to her when she was kneeling naked face down on the chair but it was only Andy who seemed capable of piercing her defences with every comment! Dan returned with the ties and started fixing them to her wrists and ankles like he had the previous week.

‘Hold on a second’ said Andy,
‘I don’t think Ali is really comfortable like that’

He was rewarded with a little smile off Ali and a glare off Sarah.
‘Who cares what she wants anyway’ snarled Sarah
‘I think it’s only fair we help Ali be as open as she can be in her position… she’ll thank us for it later… I’m sure we can spread her legs much wider than this……’

Ali stopped smiling and Sarah started laughing…

Between them, Andy and a few of his friends ‘helped’ Dan secure her hands and feet much further apart… It looked pretty uncomfortable as her ass cheeks were spread wide, with her pussy open and wet. All the manhandling was clearly too much for her and her puss was leaking badly. This time she came as soon as his needle touched her ass, actually squirting her juices out! Dan didn’t bother cleaning her or the chair up, and carried on with the monkey face while she knelt in her own juices. He did a great job, and when he’d finished it looked exactly like a monkey, albeit one with it’s mouth open very wide!
Everyone examined the tattoo in great detail before Dan prepared to protect it and release her.

‘Hold on a minute’ I said…
‘There’s something else I want… A little extra something for you Ali, just to make the tattoo even better’

Ali looked both puzzled and worried as I whispered in Dan’s ear. She looked even more worried as she saw his smile grow wider and wider, until he actually laughed.

‘Oh yes… I’m more than happy to do that!’ He laughed, and set to work on the small of her back. Everyone was trying to make out what he was designing. It was clearly letters, words… a phrase… Ali was desperate to know what was being permanently inked onto her back. Slowly people started realising what it was and started laughing. Ali pleaded with them to tell her what it said, but I told her she’d have to wait till it was finished and she could see for herself. Finally finished, Dan stood back and admired his handiwork. I asked him to leave her tatts uncovered, so Ali could see them for herself. As soon as she was untied she rushed still naked to the large mirror at the front of the shop. I think in her haste she’d actually forgotten exactly where the mirror was located… Just next to the shop window…..

Ali stood there in the shop window, ass towards the mirror, boobs towards the glass, peering over her shoulder, trying to read the words… In capitals,,, FEED… THE… MONKEY.. With arrows pointing to the monkeys mouth, her ass hole… She went bright red!!!
‘Oh My God!!!! Every single guy who sees that will want to do it! Will think I want it!! Will think I love it up my ass!!!’
Ali was so shocked she hadn’t even noticed the growing group of people outside the shop, staring through the window, feasting their eyes on her bare boobs and pussy as she was distracted by her image in the mirror.
‘Hey Ali, you fancy acting as a mannequin for me every week? It’ll be great for attracting passing trade’
‘What do you…’ Then she saw… realised… She gave a little shriek as she saw all the people with their faces virtually pressed up against the shop window, staring at her nudity. Covering her boobs and puss as best she could she made a dash to what she thought was the relative safety of the back of the shop, only to run straight into the waiting arms of Andy and his friends.

I chatted to Dan for a few minutes, sorting out what Ali owed him all of his hard work. He said he’d be happy with some nice photos of his artwork on her ass and a personal ‘thank you’ off Ali herself! I told him it wouldn’t be a problem and went to get Ali. I found her surrounded by Andy’s friends, with Sarah in charge. Ali had her eyes closed, she was biting her lower lip… she was up on tip toe, two sets of fingers working on her pussy, one guy nibbling on her left nipple, another teasing the right one. She was lost in her own little world as they brought her to yet another orgasm. I nearly had to drag her over to Dan to let him take the pictures he wanted, but she posed happily, even for full frontal ones where no tattoos were visible! I don’t think Andy could believe his eyes when Ali, the demure girl who had dumped him, sucked off Dan in the middle of a busy shop… and enjoyed it!

It was time to go home, but Ali was still naked and Sarah had her only piece of clothing. Ali asked Sarah for her jump suit back, but Sarah hadn’t quite finished tormenting Ali.

‘I’ll give it to you’

‘Aww thanks Sarah’

‘Outside…’

‘What??? No, please Sarah, not out there, I can’t go out there bare, please….’

‘Your choice Ali, but I’m leaving’ and with that Sarah got up and still carrying the jump suit, headed for the door.

‘Please Sarah… Wait…. ‘

Ali pleaded with Sarah, begged, but all to no avail… Sarah opened the door and went out into the street. Ali’s shoulders slumped, she looked like all the fight had been knocked out of her.. I told her not to worry, Dan would lend her a towel.. it would be embarrassing but better than braving the street naked. Ali was shaking her head, tears forming in the corners of her eyes..

‘She’s not winning, she’s not, I won’t let her’

‘Ali, let it go, it’s only a jump suit, better to lose that than humiliate yourself’

But Ali shocked me. She was tearful, upset and petrified, but she walked over to the door, naked all bar her heels, took a deep breath, and pushed it open before nervously stepping out into the street to a chorus of wolf whistles. Her big nipples were swollen up like lug nuts, her shaven pussy puffy, and there were silvery trails of her juices trickling down her inner thighs, but she still followed Sarah down the street towards the busy main road and total humiliation………
Drew. wrote: Monkey 3 by Drew.

Great job! cant wait for the rest of it.
Emma wrote: Monkey business Part four by Emma

Ali was petrified, trembling like a leaf. She had one arm wrapped across her chest, hiding her boobs as best she could, and her other hand cupping her pubis, doing her best to preserve a shred of modesty as she followed the fast disappearing Sarah down the street. Wearing high heels isn’t much help when you’re trying to catch someone up, and she was basically tottering along as Sarah kept glancing back over her shoulder and laughing. She managed to cover herself at the front, but her back, and indeed backside, was to all intents and purposes naked. Well maybe not naked.. Her ass was actually covered by a very lifelike monkey face which was drawing as much attention from bemused passers by as was her nudity. There were also plenty of offers to ‘feed her monkey’! Ali was desperate to catch up with Sarah before she reached the busy main road, but she was so busy trying to preserve what little modesty she had left that she failed to spot the drain cover. Her right heel jammed firmly down into it, trapping it, snapping it as her momentum carried her forward, and sending Ali sprawling to the floor. She flung out her arms and managed to save herself from hitting the pavement face first, picking up a few grazes to her palms and knees for her trouble, and at the cost of everyone seeing everything! She wasn’t hurt but she was winded, needing to catch her breath before she got back to her feet, all thoughts of Sarah, her jump suit and even her nudity for a moment gone from her mind. I’d been following her at a discreet distance and was worried when I saw her take the tumble, and relieved to see she didn’t seem to be hurt. I realised she must be stunned as I couldn’t imagine she actually realised the view she was presenting! She was on her knees, hands stretched out way in front of her, ass high up in the air, legs splayed well apart. Her tiny boobs were dangling beneath her, nipples nearly scraping the floor, but it was her ass that was a sight to behold. The monkey face was staring up at me, well at everyone who surrounded her, it’s eyes seemed to be looking straight at us, it’s mouth was WIDE open… and it was pink… and wet… It looked like a real mouth, open, hungry, waiting to be fed! I heard one of the boys sigh, saying quietly. …

‘What I wouldn’t give to have a banana right now!’

‘Not as much as she’d give I bet’ another one quipped!

Everybody laughed! I don’t know if Ali heard, but it seemed to break the spell and she tried to stand up.

Two boys helped her back to her feet but her shoes were now useless, one of them was totally ruined, heel broken off and stuck in the drain. She hurriedly kicked off her one remaining good shoe and carried on after Sarah barefoot. It was strange how losing her shoes made her look even more naked! Maybe it was the sight of her bare feet on the cold paving stones, but she looked even more vulnerable now. Her stumble had sentenced her to defeat. Sarah had reached the main road, and without a backward glance, turned left towards the city centre. Ali didn’t know what to do. She was yards from the junction with the main road, but a long way from the tattoo parlour. She was naked and alone. Alone apart from the group of local boys who were now following her and me hiding behind them! The boys were both excited and intrigued by the presence of this naked girl on their normally quiet street, and were in no hurry to see her leave. Ali slowly approached the corner, trying to pluck up the courage to go after Sarah, but the road was very busy and she was very exposed.. Ali was still contemplating her next move when a car sped up behind her and screeched to a halt. The driver opened his window..

‘Need a lift Ali?’

Even from where I was standing I could see her turn bright red! It was Andy and his friends! Her nemesis was now offering her a way out of her predicament, an escape…. But should she take it? I could see she was torn… couldn’t decide what to do…return to the tattoo parlour naked, follow Sarah naked, or accept his offer of the security of his car.

‘You too Ems’ he called back at me

Shit!!! I’d been spotted!

Ali spun round, searching for me, spotting me behind the boys.

‘Ems help me… please..’ she cried

‘Ems help you? Who do you think told me that you were having the tattoo done?’

‘No.. please.. tell me Ems… you didn’t, she wouldn’t Andy, not Ems… please… noooooooooooooo’

I didn’t need to answer, my silence said it all. I slowly walked down to Andy’s car, not able to look her in the eye, ashamed of my desire for revenge. Ali was beaten, my betrayal the final straw. She walked slowly over to the passenger door of Andy’s car, opened it.

‘No Ali, remember your tatt, can’t sit on your ass artwork, it’ll smudge! You’ll have to get in the back, lay face down or on your side so as not to damage the tatt.. Emma can sit up front with me.’

I quickly sat in the front. I didn’t want to be there, didn’t want to have to try to justify my actions to Ali, but I didn’t want her going off naked and alone with Andy and his friends. That had never been in my plans. Ali was still stood naked in the street, she didn’t want to get into the car, and she certainly didn’t want to get in the back, not with three of Andy’s closest friends already sat there! He expected her to lay across their laps… naked and vulnerable… The main road was looking more attractive by the second! I realised then that Ali was never going to get into that car and subject herself to being groped by three boys who deeply resented her for what she’d done to their best friend. She’d rather take her chances on the streets. Then she heard the siren! Police! Someone must have rang! I saw her looking quickly around, searching for somewhere to run to, somewhere to hide. There wasn’t anywhere.. Even the large group of boys were quickly making themselves scarce, keen not to be blamed for her nudity. The siren was getting louder, she had very little time… in desperation she pulled open the rear door of Andy’s car and climbed across the laps of three very happy boys. As Ray slammed the door closed behind her I saw the cop car flash past the end of the road… It wasn’t Ali they were coming to arrest! Andy pulled away and turned right, away from Sarah and the city centre.

‘What about my clothes?’ asked Ali

‘We’ll worry about that later, lets just have a nice little ride in the country while the guys get to know you… intimately…’

They wasted no time getting to know her. I heard at least one zipper being pulled down before hearing her being told to ‘take it deep’ and ‘suck it hard’. I didn’t hear a single word from Ali… I think her mouth was full…. What I did hear was the squelching noise of fingers frantically working on a very wet pussy, and the stifled screams when she came… and came… and came. In the end I couldn’t help myself, I had to look. I half turned and looked into the back seat. Ali was stretched out naked, her monkey way up in the air. She had one cock deep in her mouth and still plunging even deeper, as if trying to drive deep into her throat. Another cock was deep inside her pussy, pounding her up and down. The third boy was busy with his hands, tweaking her nipples, pulling on them, trying to stretch them up to his mouth to chew on. I was amazed by quite how far they actually would stretch without ripping. The car stank of sex.. Of Ali’s arousal, of her sweat, of her juices. To her immense shame she was responding to their assault on her defenceless body. Bad enough that I had betrayed her, but now even her own body was betraying her… surely the ultimate betrayal. She was begging them to ... her, thrusting her hips down to meet the guy beneath hers thrusts, working her lips up and down the cock in her mouth, grasping the third cock in her hand, bringing him off.

I noticed that Andy had slowed down.. We’d been travelling along one of the main roads around the city, I wasn’t quite sure where… I’d lost my bearings a while back, but now he turned into a minor road in a very run down part of the city before pulling sharply into a small parking area next to some semi derelict factory buildings.

‘So appropriate this, to do it here, in this car park’ he said. I looked at him quizzically…

‘This was where we did it, her first time ever… Where I made a woman out of her’

‘This was one of the places you used to come to make out?’ I asked.

‘Not just one of them, the actual one when I popped her cherry… she was so prim and proper back then, wouldn’t even take her clothes off, not even in the dark… and look at her now!’ I didn’t have to look… I could hear her, moaning, panting, muffled grunts as she climaxed yet again.

‘Time for Ali to get out guys… time for her to have a little more fun!’

The boys weren’t too happy to have their fun curtailed, but that was nothing compared to the look of horror on Ali’s face when they pulled open the door and pushed her out naked into the parking lot. She was a mess. Her face was plastered with cum, her dark hair all wet, straggly, tangled and matted with cum. The car park was littered with rubbish, discarded trash from the cars of courting couples, broken glass and even old needles from syringes…. And Ali was barefoot.

‘Please Andy, you can’t leave me here, it’s filthy, disgusting’ she pleaded.

Ali was petrified, trembling like a leaf. She had one arm wrapped across her chest, hiding her boobs as best she could, and her other hand cupping her pubis, doing her best to preserve a shred of modesty as she followed the fast disappearing Sarah down the street. Wearing high heels isn’t much help when you’re trying to catch someone up, and she was basically tottering along as Sarah kept glancing back over her shoulder and laughing. She managed to cover herself at the front, but her back, and indeed backside, was to all intents and purposes naked. Well maybe not naked.. Her ass was actually covered by a very lifelike monkey face which was drawing as much attention from bemused passers by as was her nudity. There were also plenty of offers to ‘feed her monkey’! Ali was desperate to catch up with Sarah before she reached the busy main road, but she was so busy trying to preserve what little modesty she had left that she failed to spot the drain cover. Her right heel jammed firmly down into it, trapping it, snapping it as her momentum carried her forward, and sending Ali sprawling to the floor. She flung out her arms and managed to save herself from hitting the pavement face first, picking up a few grazes to her palms and knees for her trouble, and at the cost of everyone seeing everything! She wasn’t hurt but she was winded, needing to catch her breath before she got back to her feet, all thoughts of Sarah, her jump suit and even her nudity for a moment gone from her mind. I’d been following her at a discreet distance and was worried when I saw her take the tumble, and relieved to see she didn’t seem to be hurt. I realised she must be stunned as I couldn’t imagine she actually realised the view she was presenting! She was on her knees, hands stretched out way in front of her, ass high up in the air, legs splayed well apart. Her tiny boobs were dangling beneath her, nipples nearly scraping the floor, but it was her ass that was a sight to behold. The monkey face was staring up at me, well at everyone who surrounded her, it’s eyes seemed to be looking straight at us, it’s mouth was WIDE open… and it was pink… and wet… It looked like a real mouth, open, hungry, waiting to be fed! I heard one of the boys sigh, saying quietly. …

‘What I wouldn’t give to have a banana right now!’

‘Not as much as she’d give I bet’ another one quipped!

Everybody laughed! I don’t know if Ali heard, but it seemed to break the spell and she tried to stand up.

Two boys helped her back to her feet but her shoes were now useless, one of them was totally ruined, heel broken off and stuck in the drain. She hurriedly kicked off her one remaining good shoe and carried on after Sarah barefoot. It was strange how losing her shoes made her look even more naked! Maybe it was the sight of her bare feet on the cold paving stones, but she looked even more vulnerable now. Her stumble had sentenced her to defeat. Sarah had reached the main road, and without a backward glance, turned left towards the city centre. Ali didn’t know what to do. She was yards from the junction with the main road, but a long way from the tattoo parlour. She was naked and alone. Alone apart from the group of local boys who were now following her and me hiding behind them! The boys were both excited and intrigued by the presence of this naked girl on their normally quiet street, and were in no hurry to see her leave. Ali slowly approached the corner, trying to pluck up the courage to go after Sarah, but the road was very busy and she was very exposed.. Ali was still contemplating her next move when a car sped up behind her and screeched to a halt. The driver opened his window..

‘Need a lift Ali?’

Even from where I was standing I could see her turn bright red! It was Andy and his friends! Her nemesis was now offering her a way out of her predicament, an escape…. But should she take it? I could see she was torn… couldn’t decide what to do…return to the tattoo parlour naked, follow Sarah naked, or accept his offer of the security of his car.

‘You too Ems’ he called back at me

Shit!!! I’d been spotted!

Ali spun round, searching for me, spotting me behind the boys.

‘Ems help me… please..’ she cried

‘Ems help you? Who do you think told me that you were having the tattoo done?’

‘No.. please.. tell me Ems… you didn’t, she wouldn’t Andy, not Ems… please… noooooooooooooo’

I didn’t need to answer, my silence said it all. I slowly walked down to Andy’s car, not able to look her in the eye, ashamed of my desire for revenge. Ali was beaten, my betrayal the final straw. She walked slowly over to the passenger door of Andy’s car, opened it.

‘No Ali, remember your tatt, can’t sit on your ass artwork, it’ll smudge! You’ll have to get in the back, lay face down or on your side so as not to damage the tatt.. Emma can sit up front with me.’

I quickly sat in the front. I didn’t want to be there, didn’t want to have to try to justify my actions to Ali, but I didn’t want her going off naked and alone with Andy and his friends. That had never been in my plans. Ali was still stood naked in the street, she didn’t want to get into the car, and she certainly didn’t want to get in the back, not with three of Andy’s closest friends already sat there! He expected her to lay across their laps… naked and vulnerable… The main road was looking more attractive by the second! I realised then that Ali was never going to get into that car and subject herself to being groped by three boys who deeply resented her for what she’d done to their best friend. She’d rather take her chances on the streets. Then she heard the siren! Police! Someone must have rang! I saw her looking quickly around, searching for somewhere to run to, somewhere to hide. There wasn’t anywhere.. Even the large group of boys were quickly making themselves scarce, keen not to be blamed for her nudity. The siren was getting louder, she had very little time… in desperation she pulled open the rear door of Andy’s car and climbed across the laps of three very happy boys. As Ray slammed the door closed behind her I saw the cop car flash past the end of the road… It wasn’t Ali they were coming to arrest! Andy pulled away and turned right, away from Sarah and the city centre.

‘What about my clothes?’ asked Ali

‘We’ll worry about that later, lets just have a nice little ride in the country while the guys get to know you… intimately…’

They wasted no time getting to know her. I heard at least one zipper being pulled down before hearing her being told to ‘take it deep’ and ‘suck it hard’. I didn’t hear a single word from Ali… I think her mouth was full…. What I did hear was the squelching noise of fingers frantically working on a very wet pussy, and the stifled screams when she came… and came… and came. In the end I couldn’t help myself, I had to look. I half turned and looked into the back seat.