Pe in my sister’s panites! {New Year 2015 comp} by Knickers-Bocker-Glory

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Pe in my sister’s panites! {New Year 2015 comp} by Knickers-Bocker-Glory

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Knickers-Bocker-Glory wrote: Pe in my sister’s panites! {New Year 2015 comp} by Knickers-Bocker-Glory

So there I hung, sobbing like a little baby, tied to a chain linked fence wearing only a pair of girls knickers surrounded by my jeering classmates! So how did I end up in this situation? let me tell you my story…

The day had started out fairly normal, I woke up with only minutes to spare before I had to be out of the door to catch the school bus. In the dark I fumbled in my underwear drawer and pulled out what I thought were a pair of briefs. I knew I had PE that day, but I had the day before exhausted my supply of boxers and they currently littered by trashed room or were in the wash. I’d just get changed quickly for PE and it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got a little bit of teasing for my tighty whities.

I pulled them on not really noticing that they seemed to be softer than usual, quickly threw on the rest of my school clothes in the dark and darted downstairs to grab a slice of cold toast. I avoided the disapproving looks from both by mother and my stuck up little sister as I ran out of the door mouth full of toast.

It was on the bus as I sat down that first noticed that my underwear didn't feel right, they were too tight and also as previously mentioned felt too soft compared to my normal briefs. Curiously I examined them by discreetly pulling the waistband of my trousers out. To my horror I was greeted by the sight of a light pink decorative trim, little lacy loops of terror filled my vision! My heart stopped, I was wearing a pair of my sisters knickers on my way to school!

For once I tucked my school shirt in neatly making sure to hide the underwear as good as I could. I felt so silly walking around school knowing I was wearing girls underwear. I knew a lot of guys found this to be a fetish but not me! Wearing my sister kiddy knickers was a nightmare and it was soon going to be PE. My heart was hammering, how could I get away with this!

I got to PE early and quickly got changed careful to hide my choice of underwear from the other boys. Dean my regular bully had a good laugh at me when he noticed my shy behaviour, he asked if I was wearing my usual baby briefs again and when he saw me making damn sure not to show my undies he laughed his head off at me. I tired to laugh it off but I was rattled.

Shortly afterwards both the class of boys and girls were milling around in the tennis courts in their white PE kit waiting for a teacher. After a while no one turned up and it looked like we’d be forgotten about. The normal response of roughhousing and messing about started but I made sure to stay out of it not trusting my embarrassing waistband not to show if my white PE top rode up.

It was then it happened. One second I was stood bored trying to not look too obvious perving on Jade Mckenzie from my form and the next I felt a tug on my shorts. Everything happened in slow motion, it was so surreal. The usual laughs and whoops burst around me as people were suddenly aware I had been kegged. Instinctively I pulled my poloshirt down to cover my underwear rather than making a grab for my shorts like I would have useually.

This was my second mistake of the day, I suddenly found myself pushed forwards. I almost rolled straight out of my shorts. Usually when a boy is pantsed he get his shorts back up as quick as possible but with my current underwear I was trying my hardest not to even flash them for a second, this was a total nightmare. A brief struggle happened but the end result was me totally losing my shorts to dean and his gang.

I managed to get back up covering myself the best I could while the dam ginger lad held up my shorts like a trophy. “Give them back!” I cried in a total panic. The rest of my class were roaring with laughter, this was like prime time entertainment a pantsless boy in the playground. It would have been bad enough in boxers and terrible in briefs but in a of panties I would almost have rather been naked!

A game of keep away started but there was no way I was letting go of the polo shirt pulled down to make a makeshift dress. I was blushing bright red and practically begging as more boys joined in the fun and the groups of girls looked on giggling and pointing at me.

“Must be wearing his baby undies again today” shouted Dean noting how embarrassed I was.

I was so scared now, I would have danced the YMCA in my undies in front of my whole year if it meant not being in this situation. “Don’t be harsh Dean, please just give me my shorts back” I begged. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, my PE shirt a makeshift dress the only thing protecting me from total humiliation.

It was then that one of Deans mates decided to surprize me from behind. He grabbed me in a full nelson pulling my arms up and away twisting them almost behind my head. My Tshirt did the obvious thing and rode up exposing the bottom of my panties.

I cried out fighting my hardest to break free. My class looked on stunned, not quite sure what they were seeing, most from a distance would have assumed some embarrassing white undies but others up close would have seen the slight pink stitching and the girly princess picture on the front. Laughter once again burst around me, not just joyful but full on tormenting ridicule, I wanted to cry.

I broke free and tried to run but was grabbed by dean and his mate again. He looked speechless, he had obviously seen my choice of underwear. “Oh my god he’s wearing girl’s panties!” he shouted to the shocked crowd. “Strip him!” someone shouted and suddenly I was fighting for my dignity.

My T-shirt was pulled up and suddenly I was on the floor wrestling with 3 bigger lads determined to show everyone my underwear in the full. I was crying now shame washed over me as I curled up in a ball trying to hide the knickers from the view of my hungry classmates. The next few seconds were a blur as I was pulled up and fought like hell with the bullies to break free. It was no good however they had my poloshirt off and everyone was looking at my skinny body and the mortifying underwear.

The next thing I know my arms are pulled behind me and forced through the courts link fence. A girl with a sick note thus in uniform then uses her school tie to secure my hands in place. “Nooo noo” I cry as the taunts are thrown at me and i’m stuck with every girl i've ever fantasized about staring at my crotch covered just my my little sisters embarrassing tight panties.

Questions and terrible embarrassing comments were thrown my way but I was too much in tears and ashamed to answer them. I was blushing a tomato red comments where made about my crotch at how tight the little panties were. So there we go, full circle back to where we started I was tied to a fence in the middle of the schools tennis court I was ashamed to hell wearing only a 12 year olds pair of knickers.
Ashley wrote: Little sister's PE kit by Ashley

At the end of this story he rightly claims ' I was ashamed to hell wearing only a 12 year old's pair of knickers. '
Only one thing his 'friends' can do to help him out of this humiliating situation. They have to remove those embarrassing knickers. :)
RickD137

Re: Pe in my sister’s panites! {New Year 2015 comp} by Knickers-Bocker-Glory

Post by RickD137 »

Very funny story I assume it's fictional.
I have actually worn my older sister knickers to school before by accident of course, my mum mixed her White knickers up with my white pants/briefs... thanks mum I was just lucky it wasn't a pe day and no body found out what I was wearing.
Hey
SDS

Post by SDS »

Yea fictional... I don't even have a sister... haha.. that must have been very embarrassing for you!

I remember been 10 and under just really starting to get confused messages about my Embarassment obsessions and many fantasies did involve girls underwear and been forced to wear them... never did happen though
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Yeah it was very embarrassing accidently wearing my sister's knickers to school I remember they were plan white at least the only thing that really would have gave it away was the little frilly waste bands and little white bow can't believe I didn't notice but I was getting dressed in a rush. I blame my mom for mixing our underwear up. At first I thought I must have just put on an old pair of pants that were bit small, but then I went to the toilet and to my horror realized what I was wearing. I don't know what I would have done if it was a PE day I would have probably had to pretend that I was sick and try and get sent home.
I did feel really stupid wearing my sister's knickers I couldn't wait for schools that end that day, I still have to walk home from school with my friends but luckily no one found out. I can't imagine what sort of bullying I would have received if people found out I was wearing girls knickers to school
Hey