SDS Archived stories

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SDS

SDS Archived stories

Post by SDS »

My Best stories

I’m not a little girl
ENF / EUF / BLACKMAIL / PUBLIC NUDITY / HUMILIATION / YOUNGER STRIP OLDER

This is probably my most famous story. Still actively writing this nearly ten years after I started it!

A prefect with a secret is caught by a couple of younger girl in a public pool. They get revenge for a snitching incident by stripping and blackmailing poor Jess into an increasingly embarrasing situations. In later chapters she is forced to dress like and act like a little girl in public much to the younger teen's enjoyment.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1019

Trisha the Terrible
ENF / NAKED IN PUBLIC / STRIPPED / PUBLIC NUDITY / BULLIED / SPANKING / PARADED / HUMILIATION / OLDER STRIP YOUNGER

A nasty bully called Trisha gets her hands on our protagonist in a public park. What follows includes being tied up, spanked and stripped naked in front of a couple of boys before before being forced to walk naked while blindfolded through the park! The first main saga of the story can be found below:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1044&p=2866

Blackmail and Bare Bottoms - A spanking Saga
ENF / EUF/ PUNISHED / SPANKING / BLACKMAIL / HUMILIATION / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / YOUNGER STRIP OLDER

A teenager and her younger sister living with their step family is framed, blackmailed and bullied into receiving a series of increasingly embarrassing spankings and put through other embarrassing situations by their step brother and sister. This story was finished off by Debbifan and I 100% give it my seal of approval! Awesome work, very similar as to how I planned to finish off the series!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1047&p=2944&

On going stories

The Little Indian Girl - Gender Twist Rewrite of Hooked6's classic
EUF / ENF / GIRL STRIPPED BY GIRLS / FORCED TO WEAR / GAME / NAKED IN PUBLIC / TIED UP / HUMILIATION / MISTAKEN FOR YOUNGER / STRIPPED BY YOUNGER / SPANKING / WEDGIE / SMALL CHEST / CHILDISH UNDERWEAR

Rewrite of Hooked6's classic. Our protagonist Edith decides to have one last go at childhood by playing some embarassing games with the younger girls down the street... This is fine until she loses her clothes and boys turn up...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2204

The Only Girl at the Bully's Party-
ENF / EUF / GIRL STRIPPED BY BOYS / FORCED TO WEAR / MEAN / NAKED IN PUBLIC / THONG / HUMILIATION / GAME
3rd rewrite of the bullies party story... this time one girl at a party of boys!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2799

Lucy the Loser - A Blank Canv-ass
EUF / EMBARASSED / SCHOOL / SKIRT LIFTED / BULLYING

Lucy makes the fatal mistake of wearing white panties at school... she becomes the class bully new canvas for her doodles.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2818&

Paige's Panty Peril - The story of how I lost all my knickers
EUF / ENF / GAME / STREAKING / PUBLIC NUDITY / FLASHING / EMBARASSED

A poor girl is saved from the local bullies by three boys. The boys however want to play a game with her that will change her life forever! Everyday they guess what knickers she is wearing and if they are right she must hand them over. How long can Paige keep her knickers on?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1608

Mistaken for the School Nurse - Camilla’s Cruel Checkup
EUF / ENF / TRICKED / NAKED IN SCHOOL

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1788

The Little Indian Girl
EUF / ENF / TRICKED / TIED UP / PUBLIC HUMILIATION / SPANKING / WEDGIE / YOUNGER STRIPPING OLDER / FLAT CHEST / CHILDISH UNDERWEAR / STRIPPED BY BOYS / GAME / NAKED IN PUBLIC / MISTAKEN FOR YOUNGER GIRL

Littel Edie want's to relieve her childhood by playing with some neighhood kids. Things don't go to plan! Origional story by Hooked6. Gender switched and adapted by SDS.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2204

Completed stories

Snapshots of Humiliation
EUF / ENF / TIED UP/ HUMILIATION / HELPLESS / MEAN / SPANKING / SWITCHING / NAKED IN PUBLIC / PRANK

A story told through short photos and video clips. A lot bet between friends leads to poor Iffy being tied up outdoors. Her friends all seem to think it is a harmless prank as they recive various selfies from passerbys. Everything goes wrong as her friends are far away and posts get worse and worse.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1915

Hope-less - Caught, Stripped and Towel Whipped
ENF / PRTENDING TO BE A BOY / CAUGHT SPYING/ TIED UP/ HUMILIATION/ FLAT CHEST / BOYS STRIPPING GIRL / MEAN / SPANKING / WHIPPING / IN FRONT OF YOUNGER BOYS

Tricked into trying to film the boys changing, our flat chested protagonist is caught, stripped, tied up and punished by a group of boys in a pool changing room.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1904

25 Spaces to Heaven - A Dare Dice story
EUF / ENF / DARES / TRUTH OR DARE / HUMILIATION / SMALL TITS / EMBARASSED

Three curious girls decide to play a dare game they found online with the cute boy next door in the home of getting him naked. Not everything goes as planned! This is another randomly generated story using a random number and card generator.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1611

Charlie's Unforgettable Summer Swim - Titless Topless Tomboy
ENF / EUF / TOMBOY / PRTENDING TO BE A BOY / TIED UP/ HUMILIATION/ FLAT CHEST / STREAKING / SKINNY DIPPING

A tomboys five year pretense of being a boy is ruined with a suprise swimming session.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1536

Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch)
ENF / EUF / TRICKED / HUMILIATION / TIED UP/ YOUNGER STRIPPING OLDER / SPANKING / STRIPPED BY FORCE / BLACKMAIL

A teen girl finds herself babysitting a younger boy from her school. Things quickly get out of hand for the poor girl as the boy and his friends force her into increasingly embarrassing situations using force and blackmail. This story was a gender switch of a previous story where younger girls stripped an older boy.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1474

Summer Humilation - Naked on the beach
ENF / TRICKED / PUBLIC NUDITY / NAKED OUTSIDE / HUMILIATION / BULLYING

A girl who looks younger than her years is tricked out of her clothes on the beach by her older step-sister and her friends. The poor teen then suffers a morning of humiliation as the older girls torment and expose her tiny naked body.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1437

Anticipation of Humiliation - The Prank
[ENF / BULLYING / GIRS STRIPPING GIRL]

Not reated to the below. Warning this story ends of a cliffhanger, it's more of a description of waiting to be found naked.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3121&p=19822#p19822

Anticipation of Humiliation
ENF / BULLYING / SPANKING
A poor girl cries in her bed pretending to be asleep as her awful cousins plot what humiliating game they plan to play with her the next day within earshot.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1434

The Babysitter and the Deivour Twins
EUF / TIED UP / CMNF / HUMILIATION / SHOWN OFF / BLACkMAIL / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / YOUNGER STRIP OLDER

A young woman thinks babysitting some odd young posh twins is easy money. She soon realises that it is all too good to be true and finds herself in a surreal and embarrassing situation as she is stripped and paraded in front of a groups of teens.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1416

A Bad Trade: Mollie Tricked Naked by Foster Sister
ENF / TRICKED / PUBLIC NUDITY /LOCKED OUT NAKED / BULLIED

A young girl is tricked out of her clothes by the daughter of her foster parents and then locked out of the house eventually she is foolwed into stripping totally naked outside.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1039&p=2856

There’s not always two sides to every coin
ENF / TRICKED / LOST BET / SCHOOL / SELF STRIPPING / CMNF / NAKED IN PUBLIC

A know-it-all girl is fooled into playing a game of strip flip a coin with a group of boys after school. Her initial confidence is quickly stripped away along with her clothes as the game goes horribly wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1031&p=2830

Lily's sleepover nightmare
ENF / STRIPPED / BULLIED / SPANKING / HUMILIATION / TIED UP / NAKED

At a sleepover our poor young protagonist is forced to play an awful dare game with some drunken bullies. As the dink flows and the dares get more extreame they soon get bored and decide to fully humiliate shy girl.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1022&p=2812

Fairies and Sprites
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / HUMILIATION / PUBLIC NUDITY / FANTASY / TIED UP / SPANKED

This is a tale of young girl who finds, imprisons and torments a young fairy girl. However the embarrassment the poor creature suffers will be nothing compared to the wrath of retribution from the fairies and sprites when she escapes.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1023&p=2814

Bagging
EUF / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / TIED UP / STRIPPED / TRICKED

A short story about a girl who is tricked and gets her dress tied above her head in front of some boys.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1029&p=2827

The Big Reveal
EUF / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / STRIPPED / TRICKED

A short story about a new girl on the street who is tricked into playing a game of dress up by some of her new 'friends'. The problem is the girls have other plans for the poor shy teen!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1025&p=2819

The girl with the rainbow striped knickers
EUF / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / ACCIDENTAL EXPOSURE
An oddly styped story I wrote about a girl falling out of both a tree and her dress.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1030&p=2828

School Trip - Museums are fun
EUF / EMBARRASSED IN UNDERWEAR / TIED UP / STRIPPED / TRICKED
A short story about a girl who is tricked into putting her head into museum stocks by a couple of bullies while on a school trip. They use this great opporunity to strip and embarrasss her in front of the boys.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1026&p=2821

Tales of the unexpected – Jen and Kate
ENF / FANTASY / SELF STRIPPING / MIND CONTROL / PUBLIC NUDITY

A short story about a girl with a split personality that comes back to haunt her.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1028&p=2824

Would you rather
EUF / DARES / TRUTH OR DARE / TRICKED / NICE / FUN

As a change of pace from a lot of my 'Forced Nudity' style stories that I write. This story is about a group of friends playing a video game together with forfits for the losers. The boys have a plan however to try and see the girls in their underwear. The girls enf up suitabily embarassed but the story as a whole feels more fun and light hearted.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1020&p=2806

Seasonal Stories

Humiliation Imortalised in Stone
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / NAKED IN PUBLIC / HORROR / FANTASY

Bit of a horror story...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2434

Trisha the Triumphant - Christmas Special By Trisha
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / NAKED IN PUBLIC / BULLIES / STRIPPED BY FORCE

Trisha Strikes again but this time at Christmas. The story is tongue in cheek wrote by Trisha hence the different style and perspective. The Story originally had the terrible crossed out in the title but unfortunately this board doesn’t allow that so that small joke is lost on this version.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1024&p=2816

The Sparkler Dance - Bonfire Night story
EUF / ENF / PUBLIC NUDITY / STRIPPED BY FORCE / DRINKING / DANCING NAKED

A young girl gets teased by her drunk cousin because of an embarrassing video from when she was much younger. Things get worse for the poor girl as the drunk bullies strip her and make her relive the childish dance in front of them.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1043&p=2864

The NightBare Before Christmas
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / ENJOYING IT/ TIED UP / BULLIED

A short story about a girl who is tied to her bed and stripped by her cousins on Christmas eve night as part of an horrible tradition. There is a fun twist at the end that I wont spoi here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1036&p=2844

A late Christmas Present
ENF / TIED UP / ENJOYING IT / ACCIDENTAL / SELF STRIPPING / PUBLIC NUDITY

A short story about a young woman who ties herself up almost naked for her Girlfriend as a present for Christmas morning. Things quickly go wrong when her partners family surprises them with a visit.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1021&p=2810

Strip or Treat - The pumpkin queen
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / NAKED IN PUBLIC / BULLYING / HANDCUFFED / FORCED STREAK / SPANKING

A short story about a girl who is trikced and stripped as part of a haloween tradition.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1037&p=2847

A Trishmas Carol - The ghost of humiliations past
EUF / BULLIED / SHOWN OFF / FANTASY
The first of 3 shorts (rest pending) of Trisha's past / Present and Future!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1455

My incognito stories

Only boy at the bullies party - ENM by Sammy-Boy]
ENM / STRIPPED BY GIRLS / TIED UP NAKED / FORCED MASTURBATION / ERRECTION / MEAN / NAKED IN PUBLIC / FORCED CROSSDRESSING
Why you shouldnt be the only boy at an all girls party.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1117

Tomboy at the bullies party- by Alternative universe writer]
ENF / EUF /TOMBOY / Small tits / STRIPPED BY GIRLS / TIED UP NAKED / FORCED MASTURBATION / MEAN / NAKED IN PUBLIC / FORCED AGE PLAY / SPANKED / TIT WACKING
Rewrite of the above story but with a female lead.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1080

From the Vault 2021 - Some untitled stories from my file folders- by various
ENF / EUF
These are a few stories that I may or may not have posted. Some were in resposnse to various topics previously.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1588

Showing more than I wanted to! - by Srah D's Stories
EXEBITIONISM / TIED UP/ EUF / STRIP GAME / FLASHING / INCEST (Cousins maybe?) /TICKLED

Initally I wasn't planning to join this board fully. I felt a lot of pressure about finishing past stories and wanted a clean break. I initally created this account for that purpose and to experiment with some new stories and style.

This story is about a young women who discoveres her sexual awakening when spending time undressed around her boy cousins (not clearly defined in the story if they are related or fake cousins) She tried to catch teh boys in a compromising situations but instead ends up tied to a chair in just her bra and panties.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1177

Embarrassed in underwear in front of friends big brother and other boys. - by Carrie
SHORT / CAUGHT UNDRESSED/ EUF / OLDER BOYS

Very short story, young girl caught sun bathing in underwear by friends brother and other boys

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1528

Childhood games - Playing kidnapper - by Shy Girl
SHORT / CAUGHT / EUF / OLDER STRIPPING YOUNGER / BOYS STRIPPING GIRL / BLACKMAIL / TIED UP / STRIPPED

Very short story, a girl plays a silly tie up game with a friend before it takes a humiliating turn as boys get inolved.

viewtopic.php?p=6163#p6163

Dice Dares 1 – Rose and Jodie get tricked by the boys - by tequila mockingbird
ENF / DARES / TRUTH OR DARE / TRICKED / ENF / EUF

Randomly generated story where the teens are playing a modified truth or dare board game. I rolled dice for the players to move across the board and also for the dares so even I didn't know how it was going to turn out.

On GetDare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134079

Dice Dares 2 – The boys cheat again - by tequila mockingbird
ENF / DARES / TRUTH OR DARE / TRICKED / ENF / EUF

Stand alone sequal to DD1 with new characters - Randomly generated story where the teens are playing a modified truth or dare board game. I rolled dice for the players to move across the board and also for the dares so even I didn't know how it was going to turn out.

On GetDare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135775

Stripped in the park
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / HUMILIATION / PUBLIC NUDITY / YOUNGER STRIP OLDER

A short story about a girl from a posh school who is jumped, stripped and humilated by some younger girls on her way home through a public park. Origionally posted to another site not as myself!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1027&p=2822

Polly - Stripped in the playground - by Polly
EUF / BULLIED / STRIPPED / SCHOOL / TIED UP / HUMILIATION / PUBLIC NUDITY

A young girl gets tied up and stripped in the playground by her bullies.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1385

The stick up - by Laura
EUF / FORCED TO STRIP / PUBLIC NUDITY / BULLIED / EMBARASSING UNDERWEAR

A young teen who is scared of BB guns finds out how mean some local boys can be when they find this out.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=481

Playing Kidnapper - by Annie
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / TIED UP / BULLIED / HUMILIATION / SPANKING / BOYS STRIPPING GIRL / GROPING

A young teen finds out that playing kidnapper with some local boys is not as fun as it sounds.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=358

Waking up in bra and panties with clothes stolen! by Sleeping Girl[
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1001&p=2704

Playing doctor with boys - Ended naked! Share your stories. by Naked Patient
Playing doctor with step bro and friends by Emma Red Cheeks

Both stories same post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1122&p=3193

Stripped naked and forced to wet myself by bullies at school by UNKNOWN
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1101&p=3112 - Warning forced wetting as title...

Nasty stories

Brutish Boys and their Cruel Contraptions - The Carrot in the Barrel
WARNING TAGS:GROPING / FORCED OBJECT INSERTION / LIGHT TORTURE
OTHER TAGS: ENF / TIED UP NAKED / HUMILIATION / TRICKED / BOYS STRIPPING GIRL / OLDER STRIPPING YOUNGER / SPANKING

Some nasty boys have set up an humiliating contraption for the poor unsuspecting girl they catch swimming in her undies. They strip her naked, tie up up good and torture her with a carrot.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1515

Unfinished stories

I might get to one day but not on my radar

Karen Greenwood - Tied and stripped -
viewtopic.php?p=5655#p5655

Melissa - Naked in school
viewtopic.php?p=2861#p2861

Cruel and unusual punishments
viewtopic.php?p=2877#p2877

ENM Stories
Some of my past stories with a male protagonist.

Finished

ENM Fantasy - Tied Naked in the garden ENM
ENM / CAUGHT NAKED / TIED UP NAKED / ERRECTION / MEAN / NAKED IN PUBLIC
Fantasy I used to have about being caught naked and tied up by my cousins in front of all their friends

Only boy at the bullies party - ENM by Sammy-Boy]
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3091&p=19169#p19169

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1117

Em-bare-ass-ing the babysitter -ENM
- viewtopic.php?f=8&t=685&p=1172&hilit=knickers#p1172

Fun with cable ties - -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1034&p=2841&hilit=cable+ties#p2841

Night time humiliation - -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=341&p=748

Childhood games turned nasty. by Trev -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726&p=1673&

Living With The Enemy -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1033&p=2838

Boys Shouldn't Play Netball -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1032&p=2836

Stripped and Tied Up In The Night (Night Time Humilation) -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1035&p=2843

Pe in my sister’s panites! {New Year 2015 comp} by Knickers-Bocker-Glory -ENM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1428&p=5301

Unfinished

Stripping the Babysitter -ENM
viewtopic.php?p=2871#p2871
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1909
Last edited by SDS on Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 68 times in total.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Hooked6

Re: SDS Archived stories

Post by Hooked6 »

This is great - an easy to find collection of some outstanding all time classics. Thank you for creating this archive.

Hooked6
SDS

Post by SDS »

Thanks hoping to have the rest added in in the next couple of days.

Also I might use this opportunity to claim a few stories that I wrote under different names in the past so might even even find somtging you haven't read before ;)
Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Or something we've wanted to read again, Mr. Mockingbid
SDS

Post by SDS »

dublinjohn wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:40 pm Or something we've wanted to read again, Mr. Mockingbid
Ha, I've not forgotten and just added them in today. I only added the finished stories however as the others I really will never get around to.

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:41 pm
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:40 pm Or something we've wanted to read again, Mr. Mockingbid
Ha, I've not forgotten and just added them in today. I only added the finished stories however as the others I really will never get around to.

SDS xx
:(
SDS

Post by SDS »

I mostly mean my other two dice dare stories I probably won't finish ... thats not to say I won't write a brand new version similar to my strip pontoon series using a similar format!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 am I mostly mean my other two dice dare stories I probably won't finish ... thats not to say I won't write a brand new version similar to my strip pontoon series using a similar format!

SDS xx
https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

Couldn't embed it
SDS

More stories added

Post by SDS »

Quick updated with some seasonal stories ;)
Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Post by SDS »

Currently running a game to find stories by me in the archive and I'm updating them here as people find them.

https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?p=5915#p5915
Moderator - So behave!