A Trishmas Carol - The ghost of humiliations past

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SDS

Post by SDS »

It was Christmas Eve night and Trisha’s eyes wavered on the edge of sleep. It had been a busy year for this naughty girl, but she was sure she would awake yet again to stockings full of joy. The spoilt girl always got everything she wanted and as you’ve probably found out, this included getting away with atrocious acts of humiliation. A sleepy smile struggled at the corner of her lips as she thought back on her naked begging victims and the fun she had with them this year.

Not a bit of guilt or remorse past through the big girls conscious as she licked her lips and tingled all over planning her new year's surprise. Her hands wandered down her chubby warm body as they often did on a warm sleepless night such as this. However before she could indulge in her private event she was rudely interrupted.

Her eyes sprang awake as her room was suddenly lit by a unexpected glow. In front of her glowing slightly blue was a young girl who also happened to be translucent. Before Trish could speak the girl introduced herself. Her ghostly little voice sang like a solo choir in its own beautiful harmony. “Trisha you have been wicked, evil and vile. I am the ghost of Christmas past and I am here to tell you that you need to change your ways!”

Getting over the initial shock Trisha’s brown creased in annoyance, how dare this little girl insult her such as this and tell her how she should feel. Letting out her booming laugh Trisha jumped from her bed in one surprisingly quick motion. The big girl only clad in a long nighty was still an intimidating sight and she landed with a bang. She planted her firsts on her hips and looked down at the little glowing girl not intimidated by ghosts so small “I will never change! I’m a winner and get exactly what I want” she announced confidently.

The young girl looked pained her lips turned down in sadness. “But think of the pain, the hurt, the shame you cause!” she begged Trisha but the big girl didn't budge. “Let me show you how it started” The ghost of Christmas past begged. “Maybe you will see, just how evil you can be”

In a flash of light Trisha found herself and the ghost girl in broad daylight. It was summer and she quickly realised it was an event she remembers fondly. Trisha mind raced, she didn't believe in ghosts so assumed this was all some odd cheese fueled dream.

“Can they see us?” Trisha asked as she started to cover the front of her thin white nightgown with her hands. The garment wasn’t meant to be worn on a bright summer's day so was somewhat revealing and transparent. “No” replied the ghost in a sad little voice “but we can watch them” she gestured to a younger Trisha who was playing with a smaller girl and a group of boys in the field behind her house.

Big Trish walked closely followed by the spirit of of the past. Everyone was laughing and seemed to be having a good time. Little Trisha was play fighting with the boys, however one thing led to another and the young Trisha pulled the girl down into the tumble. The little blond girl squealed in shock and let out a begging whisper, “Trisha please don’t, the boys will see my knickers” she begged tugging down on her dress.

An idea formed in the young Trisha’s mind, a spark of inspiration. The boys naughty eyes trying to peek, the girl’s begging words and her blushing cheeks, all combined with the lingering image of white private fabric in Trisha’s thoughts.

Big trisha’s gaze grew wide, she was seeing this now from the outside now a brand new perspective. Rather than feeling guilty she found only pleasure as she watched.

Her younger self lost in this new world jumped on the smaller girl and in one swift unstoppable motion pulled the dress up so the other girl was exposed from the belly below. It was almost primal the joy, the thirst of exposure.

The girl screamed kicking wildly but Trisha pinned her firm. The skinny pale legs fully on show now flailed around trying to get out of this nightmare. Lest we forget however that the main attraction was her childish white knickers totally exposed to the boys as she struggled. All around the boys laughed, cheered and perved at this unexpected surprise. It wasn’t a quick skirt flip however, this was prolonged exposure. Trisha held the girl in a tight girl until she cried in humiliation and hopelessness. The boys never helped too shocked and in awe as they stared as this magnificent sight. Eventually Trisha released the sobbing girl who ran on home, her first humiliated victim.

“Do you see? Do you see?” begged the ghostly girl again. “Don’t you feel guilt? Don’t you feel shame?” Trisha was paying no attention and only laughing at her younger self’s folly.

“I got into a lot of trouble for that one” she mused ignoring the little ghost’s tittering. “I quickly learned how to get control of my victims though” she giggled.

The ghost girl once again looked floored, unable to comprehend Trisha’s lack of empathy. In a flash of light Trisha’s found herself back in bed. A dream it must have been she thought and yawned herself back to sleep.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive