Don't cheat on your girlfriend! by JasonX

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Don't cheat on your girlfriend! by JasonX

Post by PhilMarlowe »

JasonX wrote: Don't cheat on your girlfriend! by JasonX

it was 3 am and I was on my way back from a night out when I bumped into Cathy, my ex-girlfriend.

Now to say that we weren’t on good terms was an understatement. Cathy had come home early one night and caught me and my friend Tanya in bed together. She had stormed off to stay at her sisters house that night, telling me to move out, which I did the next day. I felt so bad, I knew I deserved it. We hadn’t spoken in a few months, and this was the first time I’d seen her since that day. Of course, at 3am I was pretty drunk and I suppose she must have been too, because she seemed very calm, almost too calm.

“Listen Cathy, I’m sorry for what happened” I said, slurring my words a bit. The weird thing was she responded by taking my hand gently. She smiled slightly.

“It’s okay, forgive and forget” she said, squeezing my hand now. I couldn’t believe it. In retrospect I shouldn’t have believed it, but I was pretty wasted. She was wearing a pretty little summer dress that displayed a good amount of cleavage. She must have noticed I couldn’t take my eyes off her chest, but I didn’t care. Seeing her again made all the old feelings come back, and I could feel myself stirring down below. A light breeze blew, lifting her dress and showing her thighs.

“Kenny!” she giggled, pointing at my crotch, and the visible erection trying to force it’s way up. “Do you still fancy me or something?”

I shrugged, suddenly embarrassed by my noticeable excitement. “Well, I mean, of course, I….”

My words caught in my throat. She smiled again, and her eyes looked down. I followed her gaze to see her slowly lifting up her dress, higher and higher until I could see the pale pink cotton of her undies. They were small, showing a hint of skin at either side, just covering her pussy. She was clearly well shaved. She always had been. She lowered her dress again.

“You like that?” she said.

I was speechless, and just nodded.

“You want to see more?”

I nodded again, my erection straining against my trousers.

“Then let’s go back to mine and talk about it.”

Heart thumping in my chest, she took my hand and led us back to hers.

The flat was as I remembered it. We went through the front door and stood in the hall. I stopped a moment to take it all in, but Cathy was on me immediately, holding me, kissing me. I responded in kind. There was nothing tender about it, this was pure animalistic urges. I pawed at her, my hands roaming down her back to find her round bottom, lifting the dress to feel her soft skin in my hands once again. She slapped my hand away and took a step back, smiling warmly. She reached for the buttons on the front of her dress and stared to slowly unbutton them, one by one. Then, after enough were open, she shrugged the whole thing off over her shoulders and stood there facing me. Her voluptuous figure looked as stunning as I’d remembered, clad only in her pale pink bra and matching panties.

“Now you” she said. She didn’t need to tell me twice. and pulled off my jumper and tee shirt, then undid my fly and let my trousers fall to the floor. I pulled down my underpants and stood before her, naked, my stiff member pointing to the ceiling. She looked, nodded, then turned and walked towards the bedroom. It was only once she turned that I realized her panties were actually a pale pink thong. The material disappeared between her big cheeks, and she walked in such a way as to accentuate the movement of her buttocks. I watched them, fascinated by her ass. She turned her head, keeping her butt pointed at me. “Are you, um, coming?” she said. The double entendre was not lost on me. I followed her through.

She threw my nude body onto the bed. At last I found my voice again. “Take your bra off,” I said. “I want to see you naked again. I’ve missed you.”

“Just a moment” she whispered. “I’ve got to get something.” She slid out the room again, and I watched the sway of her hips and the jiggling of her bottom as she left the room.

A minute passed. I grew impatient. “Cathy? Cathy!” I called. No answer. I rose from the bed, erection still strong and walked into the hall. Cathy was fully dressed. I must have looked confused, and she started laughing at me.

“You drunk bastard. You think I’d ... you again? You cheating asshole.” she snarled at me.

“But Cathy, I….I…..”

She slapped my face.

“Get out of my house.” she said. I knew she meant it.

“Cathy, please….” I whimpered, feeling like a child rather than the 24 year old that I am.

She reached forward and grabbed my hard cock, pulling me towards the door. It was so undignified, being manhandled by your own penis. I was still drunk of course, and the room was beginning to swim.

“”My clothes! I need my clothes” I shouted.

“... you and your clothes”

And with that, holding my dick in one hand, she opened the door to the stair with the other. Then she let go of both and pushed me out into the stairwell. I fell backwards and landed on the cold marble floor on my bare ass, watching the door in front of me slam shut. I lay there for a few seconds, scared and naked. I got to my feet and started drunkenly banging on her door.

“Cathy! Let me in!” I shouted. Suddenly, my eyes widened. The letterbox, which was at waist height, had opened and Cathy’s hand had come out. It grabbed my penis, and pulled it trough the letterbox, making me stand flat against the door. She pulled harder, making me yelp in a pathetic way. I felt tears in my eyes now. I heard the click of a camera phone from throughout the postbox, Cathy taking a photo of her “special delivery”. I banged on the door again, crying and begging for her to let go. Then I saw a light go on behind me, and I heard a girl’s voice shout from next door.

“Keep it down! I’m trying to sleep in here!” Then the door must have opened, as all I heard was a gasp of surprise followed by giggles. “Oh my god, Steph, come and see this! There’s a naked guy in our stair!”

There was footsteps, then laughter from a second girl, then a third. I turned my head to see them. It must have been a student flat or something, as there was four girls in their late teens pointing at laughing at my skinny naked bottom. They saw the tears in my eyes and laughed harder. The shame had finally caused by penis to go limp, and Cathy let me go. I fell backwards, holding my dick, out of pain and humiliation, and lay there crying for a minute while the shocked teens laughed. Cathy’s door opened slightly and she looked out, snapping a photo of me. She looked at her neighbours. “He cheated on me.” was all she said.

“I’m sorry” I gasped.

“Stand up and show the girls what a cheater looks like!” demanded Cathy. “Then maybe I’ll give you something to wear home.”

Anything was better than going home naked, so I slowly stood up, standing facing the four attractive teens, my hands cupped over my privates. One of the braver girls spoke up.

“I wanna see it.”

I shook my head.

“Yeah, show us your dick, cheater.”

I let my hands hang at my sides, and stood there, stark naked, in front of the four girls. They laughed hard at my little willy, hanging limply before them. I looked down, not wishing to make eye contact, so I didn’t see them snapping a photo of my nude state. “Please Cathy, give me my clothes” I said between sobs. I turned to face the door and saw Cathy looking at me with pure rage. She threw a piece of clothing at me. I picked it up, and looked at Cathy. It was a tiny pair of skimpy red girls knickers. The front was satin, and the back was black see through. There was a little bow at the front too. “I….I can’t wear these!” I said.

“Put them on and get out of here. And if I ever see you again, it’s going to be worse.”

“Yeah”, said one of the teens. “You’ll have us to deal with as well.”

I knew I was beaten. I slipped on the undergarments. The front covered my willy, but my balls hung out to either side. My butt was mostly covered, but by see through fabric. I opened my mouth to say some cool line to Cathy, to make her feel like a fool, but all that came out was a big sob, and the tears started flowing. I turned and ran down the stairs, and out into the cold night.
Janie wrote: Well written by Janie

Very nice story, well thought out and written. I loved it! At least your girlfriend taught you one lesson -- how to write. LOL!