Can you get our pot of gold? by Executionus

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Can you get our pot of gold? by Executionus

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Executionus wrote: Can you get our pot of gold? by Executionus

***Short one for the holiday. This makes use of my experience as a fantasy character writer, which is what I write when I'm not writing ENF stories***

Leprechauns are creatures that have lived for thousands of years, and yet humans almost never see us. We are brilliant, with magical powers of trickery and chance that always ensure our success in all things. However, every once in awhile one will get bored, especially on St. Patrick's Day where the humans are celebrating our existence because of some mortal and snakes or whatnot. The origins of mortal holidays bore me. Anyway, when one of us gets bored, we get "caught" by a mortal, who gets to play our favorite game: Can you get our pot of gold?

The rules are simple and few, but any of our kind who breaks one will be the laughing stock of the next century. Rule #1, no harm may come to the human. It's too easy to win that way. Rule #2, We cannot escape if a human is looking at us. We must trick the human into looking away. Rule #3, we have to lead the human in the correct direction, and we lose if they make it all the way to our gold. Rule #4, we must explain the rules to the chosen human, to give them a sporting chance. The most impressive wins are heralded among my people the way your kind celebrates which big idiot hit the other big idiot the hardest or threw the ball in the correct direction, or whatever it is your sports are supposed to be.

So this year, I had a trick that I wanted to try out for the unbelievable hilarity of it all. My name? Well, a mortal knowing a magical creature's true name gives you power over it. Then again, you're humans, it's not like you have any clue what you're doing. My name is Maa'gryph. Good luck!

...Those of you who weren't stupid enough to botch any spells related to my name that ended in horrible catastrophe, congratulations! You are the least stupid of the local herd. That is about as close to a compliment as you're going to get, so you might as well take it and do that fist in the air thingee that humans do when they miraculously avoid failure for once.

Anyway, this year I had a trick that simply had to be seen. I found a man. Or a boy. He looked like he was ready for procreation but laughably devoid of experience in the act, let's put it that way. When I saw the way he looked at the female, I knew he was the one. I was watching him right in the open, using luck skills to avoid detection. You see, whenever your kind looks "everywhere" for something, there is always something outside of your vision. I just make sure that you never think to look directly at me. I make myself super lucky. It's the most basic of tricks, but seeing as how your kind still hasn't evolved a defense for it, why mess with a perfect trick?

So, I allow this boy to see me hiding in a corner on St. Patrick's Day. Once seen, darn, I am under his power. Woe is me. I come out and explain the rules. The boy doesn't even believe me, right up until the point where I conjure up a gold coin in his hand. And in this day and age, it takes some serious special effects to get a human to believe in real magic right before his eyes. I blame your movies. Once he believes, though, the game is officially on!

He calls over the girl, and now I have two witnesses. This is worth double-points, obviously. It's a good challenge to get TWO humans to look away at the same time. As I begin walking backwards (to enjoy the show) towards my pot of gold, I use my magic skills to set the stage. You see, the other evasion trick we have besides the luck spell is invisibility. Of course, we can make anything invisible. Ever trip over or crash into something that you swear wasn't there until after you hit it? Yeah, that was probably one of us wanting a good laugh. Millennia of using that trick and it still never gets old.

So there I was, walking down the alley, and I was secretly making these poor teenagers' garments disappear. I started with the undergarments, shoes, and socks, since those would be noticed last. But then the fun began, as the rest became completely invisible too. To anyone looking, both of them were completely nude, not even wearing a watch or a ring. The boy and the girl, side-by-side, were so focused on me that they didn't notice each other's exposure. I could've easily told them, but that would be too easy, and not nearly as many points. Also, I made sure each one could still see their own clothing, just to really mess with them. Instead of telling them, I took a sharp turn to the right, which caused the girl to now be in front of the boy. And boy did he notice! He didn't know how, but he was staring at her naked back and backside with the same intensity he gave me just a moment earlier.

He didn't say a word, looking to me briefly as I gave him a wink. As he moved to her side, he saw that her nudity continued on the side, and he watched her breasts jiggle and bounce as she walked, nipples pink and perked up. He walked farther in front, making a triangle formation with the three of us, and trying to hide his perving as he tried to see between her legs. But oh no, he couldn't get a view like that without being obvious, and his poor human brain was working overtime trying to find a loophole. Meanwhile, the boy moving in front of the girl caused him to unknowingly expose himself to her. She glanced over and saw him in all of his glory! No shirt, no shoes, ready to be serviced! Her mouth opened as she saw his manhood, which was growing to full size from his own secret voyeurism. And with an extra artistic touch from yours truly, I bent light and the air to give him the appearance of being unhindered, sticking straight out as if nothing was holding him back. She looked at me, and again I gave a little wink. Now both were fighting their hormones to keep an eye on me, while most of their effort was spent keeping an eye on each other! And neither one knew that they too were on display...yet.

I waited for the inevitable...the boy moved so far in front that he could finally see her petite little bush as she walked. Her leg movement was blocking his view, though, so he eventually called out "Hey, hold up a second!" We all stopped, with me and the boy staring directly at the "nude" girl. As she stood straight, finally her little slit was there for us to see! He stared openly at his little chick friend, and suddenly it hit her. She put her arms over her to cover up and yelled "Oh my God, what are you staring at?" The boy, bad at lying, said "N..nothin', uh" And this removed all doubt in the girl's mind "OH MY GOD, AM I NAKED TO YOU??" She looked at herself and saw clothing, yet saw none on her friend. That's when it hit him too "Wait, how do you...am I naked too?" He screamed and put both hands covering himself. Both hormone-fueled, horny, and embarrassed teenagers yelled at each other, red-faced, for gawking at them like that for a whole minute without saying anything. The girl then looked in my direction and begged "Make our clothes come back!!"

Of course, right after saying that she realized that I wasn't there anymore. Tough luck, kids, but you both looked away during your screaming theatrics of shyness and perving. So having won, I removed the invisibility spell on their clothing. I also stole back my coin. No freebies! I'm sure they will have LOTS to talk about for the whole rest of the year! Of course, so will I. My little double-nudey trick was the highlight of this year's festivities! And I felt like bragging to you mortals, as well as bragging to every immortal I can get a hold of. Who knows? Maybe I'll have an even better trick for next year!

-----Eternally smiling,
Maa'gryph
Dirmaid Colm De Danann wrote: another Irish tale by Dirmaid Colm De Danann

I have a tale too, a wee bit ago I was walking around the woods contemplating like Becket smoking me pipe, when out of nowhere these three teen girls pull up on their bikes, before I could runaway they grabbed me by the legs and had me pinned to the ground. Oh meo or my I contended, If the others were to learn of this, that I had been jumped by three girls on bikes.
Now normally I try to pretend that I am just another "little person" which I easy at a pub in March, but for Chris' sakes why would a midget be dressed in a green Pilgrim's outfit In the middle of the woods in June no less? This girls were too young to be guilted by political correctness .
Giggling they kept asking me for my gold. I don't mind attention form the fairer female sex, its hard to get when you are 2 1/2 ft tall, but these harlots were AFTER ME GOLD!.
That bastard Disney told them that if they kept an eye on me I couldn't escape, staring at me they prodded me in the belly, then the bastards took of me shoes and tried to tickle me feet. I thought for a second.
" I give up I said, I'll give you me gold"
They jumped up and down squealing, but I had a plan.
I asked them for one of their cell phones. Yes, I know it’s the 21st century and everyone has one, but I still have buckles instead of shoe laces, I told them I was calling me banker in the forest, the girls didn't know Gaelic so I openly told my plan to my fairy friend Alex.
NO, fairy as in wings, not that kind, Alex is also I she. I told them I would show them the way, they would have to carry me there so I wouldn't get away, but because of that they had to abandon their bikes.
They walked to clearing where there was a little pool of water, where Alex was. Not just because of her radiant white skin, They were slightly taken aback, most fairies don't wear clothes in the summer . I walked up to Alex and winked I wanted to make a deposit, she looked at her blackberry ( Fairies are ahead of us technologically but still behind you). She explained that my policy didn't included automatic withdraw, also there was no rainbow nearby so I couldn't access my Gold.
The Girls looked mad. The Fairy said there is a way I can give you gold but it will cost you girls.
The girls looked at each other.
"I can your spin cloth into gold, well your clothes"
Two of the girls seemed reactant, but the one with black hair tore of her top and shorts and handed it to Alex. Behind her she picked up a miniature spin wheel
Alex cut the clothes with gold scissors into wee bits and ran it through the wheel, golden string came out that she squeezed into gold coins. The black haired girl squealed with joy as she was handed the gold. The others eyes filled with greed and they stripped to their underwear too, but were given less gold coins than the black haired girl. They were about to scream at Alex but she said they needed more cloth. The short blonde one with curly hair took of her sneakers and gave her sock, Alex then said their shoes had cloth.
They all agreed they could walk home bare foot since they were already going home in their under wear, being a cobbler I helped them rip their shoes apart.
But the black hair girl after counting her few coins without think took her bra off as she walked up to Alex.
But Alex not wearing a stitch herself told her that a young girl like herself in summer had no need of clothes and that her underwear with the bra would produce good gold.
Alex smiled as the black haired one eagerly stepped out of her panties and handed them over, it was rare to see a human dressed like a fairy. Her friends who still her me were annoyed, but she told them
"we're just girls, besides I can sneak through the back my parents aren’t home"
The others weren't going to do it, until Alex spun out ten large coins.
The two girls were so shocked they dropped me giving freedom to escape into thee shrubbery.
"Not fair" the other girls shouted
The black haired one had more coins they she could hold, she clutched them again her bare chest, with Cromwell's vain, she wiggled her pale butt and stuck her tongue out, and started to do a dance.
The others practically ripped their underwear off and ran over to Alex holding out their knickers screaming for them to be turned into gold.
Alex grinded obliged, she told them that she was glad that the girls were embracing fairy dress.
I watched as the two jumped up and down and squealed.
Alex held out her two hands and let the coins slip their existing hoards they could barley hold on their chest.
They all clutched their gold coins and laughed they didn't notice that I was gone.
They were all laughing and counting their coins they didn't notice the storm clouds. They looked up when they saw they flash, and as soon as the thunder struck the rains they begin a pouring down. Alex and her spin wheel had disappeared in they were exposed to the storm in the clearing. They all ran all scattered, but they ran they dropped their coins, its was the black haired girl who tripped spilled all hers first, as rummaged through the mud trying to pick them up she screamed, they had designated into bits of string, the other girls looking down into their arms. Their coins were no more, nor their clothes.
All three of them were now cognoscente that they were like the first humans, bare naked in the woods... without money.
The two blonde hair girls pushed the black haired girl into the mud, screaming at her.
If she hadn't had a Scotsman's greed they still have their underwear.
It was fun to watch them roll around and fight each other, but I aren't a cruel man. I had their bikes appear right across from them, as soon as they saw them they ran towards them picked them up, got on the path and rushed home.
They rushed out of the woods and were on the edge of a street, they didn't even stop as they rushed by a screeching car, they turned into an alleyway, threw their bikes to the side, the black haired girl struggled with the fence door until she kicked it open, they all ran in up to the slider door, when she realized she left her key in her pants….
But it didn't matter the girl's mother was there and shocked that she see her, and her two friends dressed like the day they was born. She made them stand on the patio as she dried them off with towels, I by this point had snuck in through the doggy door and hid in the cupboard, I wanted to see what the girls would say, "a leprechaun tricked them out of their clothes.. Or A midget in green and a naked banker converted their assets into something that quickly lost value"
The one blonde one was quick tin the head and said they went skinny dipping, when the thunder started, they couldn't find their clothes and rushed home.
The mother laughed and said she was glad they were alright, but said they should shower the remaining mud off, they were about to go one at time when she said they shouldn't bother being modest now and that they might as well do it together.
As the girl's showered I left three gold coins on the bathroom counter, the price I paid for this amusing story, I however kept the slider door key.

Dirmaid Colm De Danann
Executionus

Re: Can you get our pot of gold? by Executionus

Post by Executionus »

And the sequel!

Greeting tall ones! It is I, Maa'Gryph the Clever. Leprechaun, in the event that your kind's weak mental limits actually led to your ever-decaying brains releasing information about me to make room for more details about vehicle insurance ads or some such. I have decided upon another glorious entry into my diary of delightful deviancy. The last time I bothered to write down one of these, it was about my new trick involving two virgins, a boy and a girl, and the hilarity of my invisibility magic being used on their clothes. And truly, that was a trick for the AGES!

Unfortunately, it was also bleedingly easy to duplicate once I invented it, so now every jade-hatted nincompoop for 8 rivers has done it...and half of them want credit as if they are clever. I mean, Pahkgil does earn some accolades for making an entire boy scout troop run for the hills, and I've heard rumors that one of us got your leader with it (the different-colored one, not the one with the weird hair). Even still...we needed a new prank. There's only so many times I can stomach a fool bragging to me about my own damned stunt. It's been two years, barely a footnote in an immortal's life, yet somehow it's felt like 2 hundred.

To that end, I decided to drag out an old classic: Wish granting. Now we may not be as known for this as the Djinn/Genies, but we Leprechauns have the magic necessary to grant most basic wishes. The Djinn play a game where literally every wish has to backfire on the wisher. Our kind tried to copy that way back in the day, but it sorta backfired on us, you see...the Djinn got all of the credit. Sneaky lil' buggers.

Of course, it's not like they invented wish granting! It's a trick as old as mortality itself. Still, I hadn't granted a wish since back when your kind first started burning coal and filling the skies with smog (PS: Thanks for that...pricks). It was time to make a wish again! The mortal must get exactly what they ask for yet have it backfire hilariously. And just to catch the attention of all of my deviant friends, it should probably be a sexy wish to match my last great trick.

..Wait, why in Gaia's green Earth am I bothering to explain myself to creatures that require instructions on a bottle of soap?

So anyway, I find this shy little girl reading a book at the park outside of her school. Short hair, fair skin, and the type of petite hourglass figure that turns your males into glorified hounds. She's the perfect mark: timid, full of hopes and dreams, virgin as snow, and lacking any real confidence. Her peers surround her by the dozen, but she avoids them all and hides in her fantasy world. Oh if only she knew she was about to enter one.

I drop one of my coins, and use a little bit of a luck spell to make sure she notices it. Sure enough, the girl puts down her book to pick up my gold coin. While she inspects it to see if it'll magically turn into chocolate or some other such nonsense, I appear to her from under the picnic table.

"Dearie..." I say, looking as forlorn as possible, "You have something that belongs to me. That coin is solid gold, and pure magic as well. I need my enchanted coins, every one of them, or my power shall wane. I am willing to offer you a wish, anything you could ever ask for, in exchange for my coin's safe return. What say ye?"

She doesn't believe me, of course. Not entirely unwise to be skeptical, but easily fixed with a simple rainbow conjuring. I create a small rainbow in the girl's hand, the one holding my coin. She looks at me with that silly look you guys get when your minds are awakened a minuscule amount.

She hands me my coin, saying "Here you go. I'm sorry. But...what kind of wishes can you grant? Like money or love and stuff?"

Perfect lead, allowing me to steer this exactly where I want it. "I am bound by currency, and therefore cannot create more. Do not fret, all creatures ask that question. We all seek wealth. Additionally, no magical creature is permitted to affect free will, so I cannot make another fall in love with you I'm afraid. Mostly the mortals I've met over the centuries use my powers to fix something that is incorrect with their bodies. Bad liver here, plague there, balding...you cannot imagine how many bald people I've given hair. There was also that time I aged a boy into a man in order to aid in his procreation efforts. Perhaps something like that would suit milady?"

Had to get into her head. This is why I selected a shy virgin adolescent female...because I know exactly what she will ask for now that I brought up correcting bodies. She thinks for a moment, and then asks "Could you make me beautiful?" Nailed it!

I feign confusion, and then tell her "Well sure I could, probably, but as you can see...Leprechauns do not look the same as humans, and we have magics that can change our looks at will. We don't find appearances 'beautiful' like your kind do. Still, I think I have a pretty good idea of how to measure human beauty. A beautiful human is one that everybody loves to look at. A beautiful human will be adored as if they are a work of art, with dozens of people lining up to take pictures of them by the dozen. Every part, from their head to their toes, must exist without blemish, flaw, or unflattering cover that takes away from the human's beauty. A beautiful human should command the type of attention that your large national flag on a pole does. And your males can think of little else but mating every moment that they look at you. Is this how you would describe human beauty?"

The bouncy little girl blushed a little red just thinking about it, emphatically answering "Yes! Make me like that!"

"Hehe, as you wish. Come with me, little girl. We need to find a more public location for your unveiling than merely sitting by a table. It's perfectly fine, nobody else but you can see or hear me, and nobody can see or hear anything that you say TO me either. Let's head for that flagpole, a perfect place to gather attention."

Nervously she follows me to the flagpole. Around us literally a hundred or more teenagers run around, tossing a slow-falling dinner plate, tapping the fronts of your pocket rectangle thingees, or just sitting around chatting about the events that all involved literally just witnessed mere moments earlier within the school building. Your people are weird. Not sure if I've explained that nearly strongly enough yet.

As we arrive at the flagpole, I wave my fingertips and wrap her shoelaces around the pole, tying her feet to its base with the pole behind her. She nearly trips, but my magic catches her and keeps her standing. Before she even reacts, I've conjured another thin rope and used it to secure her wrists together above her head, tying them to the rope that holds the flag. And just for convenience sake, I teleport away the flag. We needent have a show-stealer, am I right?

The girl screams, then asks me "What are you doing? Let me go!"

I giggle, but then calmly assure her "It's ok. This is part of your wish. This way you won't fall during your transformation process, nor will you be able to mess it up in any way. It's a slow process, I'm afraid, and I cannot stop midway now that the wish has begun, even if you or another would wish for it to stop. The wish must be granted, no matter what. Otherwise it would dishonor me among my kind. Just relax, and soon you will fit every single criteria for a beautiful human that we discussed earlier."

The girl calms down, and then nervously mumbles "ok". It's at this point that I conjure a tight, but paper-thin tan towel around the little girl, wrapped around her body from her neck to her knees. The towel color matches her skin color perfectly, and some details from her clothing can be seen through it. Before she even asks, I explain "The clothes you have on currently are taking away immensely from your beauty potential. I need to change them completely in order to complete my work, and the towel hides you while I do it." The girl is silent at first, and then she squeals loudly when she feels all of her clothing disappear suddenly. Here she is, naked save for the towel I summoned, tied to the flagpole of her school. She moves her eyes and legs some to check, but sure enough her clothes have all teleported away. She also sees that many of the other students have noticed her towel-clad nakedness tied to the flagpole, and dozens are heading her way to get a better look.

Frantically she asks me "Where are my clothes??" I answer matter-of-factly "Gone. I told you, they had to go. That's why I gave you the towel." Several people gather around, most of them noticing the alert pokies sticking out from her chest. The thin towel allows a little bit of color to shine through. She can't stop shaking now, and I make sure that it feels to her like her towel is slipping off...just to amp up her nervousness. "Oh my God, don't let my towel fall!" I answer "It won't fall, I can catch it like I caught you earlier. It can still move a little bit and might open up with all of your fidgeting though... unless you want to make a wish magically preventing the towel from moving. That is entirely up to you" So without giving it another thought, she wishes "I wish the towel can't move!"

Hook, line, and sinker. I respond "As you wish. As with the other wish you made, it cannot be undone no matter what either one of us says or does. I've also decided that two wishes shall be your maximum. Now, let us finish up your beauty wish. Our list of criteria included making it so people like to look at you..." I pointed to the dozens of boys and girls surrounding her right this moment with wide eyes. "Check. Dozens lining up to take pictures of you...check" Many of the students have camera rectangles out, snapping away. The boys in particular are hoping that the towel will move, but we all know that to now be impossible. I heard several of the audience refer to the towel-clad girl as "Emma", which must be her name, and Emma is blushing wildly from this attention.

Emma, still shaking, asks me "Wait, aren't you supposed to make me a new outfit?" I look at her puzzled "Not at all. My research on humans suggests that they find outfits to be distasteful, and that's why so much of your culture centers around trying to remove them or witnessing others without them. It's a wonder you bother with them at all! Now then, our next criteria is that every part, from your head to your toes, must exist without blemish, flaw, or unflattering cover that takes away from the human's beauty. I've removed any scratches, blemishes, and clothing, replacing them with this towel which was designed for maximum sexual appeal, so...check."

Emma begs me "No, make it stop! I want my clothes back now! I wish for my clothes back!" I look annoyed and explain again "Look, we've been over this. I can't cancel a wish, even if the mortal asks me to. I purposely double-checked our criteria list before casting the wish and everything. Also, you are out of wishes. I'm not a bloody Djinn. If you wish to limit your beauty again in the future, that is your own choice, but first you must reach your peak. Speaking of which...."

I take my time reading the next line out loud "A beautiful human should command the type of attention that your large national flag on a pole does." I look around, and only about a third of the people outside are paying attention. "Nope, we're lacking that level of attention. Your flag commands hundreds to it, thousands if that song starts playing. Then again, it has the advantage of being on display high above, instead of being on the ground level where crowds can block people's views. I know just the thing to fix that!"

I walk behind Emma and the flagpole and I start pulling on the rope. As I've removed the flag already, instead this attractive young girl is tied to the rope by her feet below and wrists overhead. With a little touch of magic to make the girl nearly weightless, I pull more on the rope and she begins to slowly lift upwards. At first the shock of this causes her to loudly shriek, but the real fun comes two seconds later when she realizes that her towel is magically barred from moving and is therefore not following her up. Her upper chest is exposed to the open air (and her classmates), eliminating all doubt that she has nothing on underneath.

She screams loudly "STOP STOP STOP!!! YOU'RE YANKING THE TOWEL DOWN!!" I giggle and respond "No I'm not. The towel cannot move, you even wished for that. It's unfortunate though, since the rest of you is moving and it can no longer follow. You've no choice but to leave it behind, I'm afraid. Pity, I liked that towel" As I pull the rope some more, her cleavage comes into view for everyone. If you think there were pictures before, now every single one of the boys and most of the girls are taking pictures nonstop!

She yells at the crowd "SOMEBODY GET ME DOWN FROM HERE! HELP!" but nobody acknowledges it. "Emma dear, your constant screaming is working against your beauty threshold, so I've already muted you. They cannot hear you, and I cannot stop the wish. You'd best just prepare for the unveiling at this point."

Emma thrashes and flails, trying in vain to free her arms. As her body raises more, the edge of the towel rests directly on her nipples. The poor girl freezes, afraid of accidentally spilling over the top in front of everybody. She begs me and pleads me to help her, save her, yada yada, but where's the fun in that? I pause at this height for several seconds, just to prolong the torment. Her breathing is erratic, her pulse is racing, and her eyes haven't blinked in 23 seconds. She sees the sea of boys watching her with cameras active.

Just when she thinks she might be spared, I go back to pulling the rope again which raises her nipples over the towel line! She screams, the boys gasp, and everyone enjoys the view of her completely uncovered breasts. She's moaning "Oh my God, they can see my boobs!". She keeps going up and up, and in no time her entire chest hangs above the frozen towel. This brings up a new fear in little Emma, as she realizes that I still haven't stopped pulling her up and the towel now only covers from her waist downwards. She starts her begging again "No please, no stop! Don't pull any more. I don't want them to see my pussy, it's private! PLEASE! STOP!!"

She hangs on display, with more and more skin appearing by the second as I raise her higher and higher above the magically-frozen towel that once covered her nudity. As she begs, her hips come into view, and soon her pubic region is visible. All of her friends and peers are now quite aware of the fact that she shaves that region, which means that it will all, and I mean ALL, be visible once she goes just a tiny bit higher. From my position in the back, her round little cheeks are completely exposed, and plenty of boys have both noticed and grabbed pictures of this fact. I stop Emma's ascent as the towel edge covers her pussy lips and nothing else. At this level she is capable of moving her hips enough to flash the world, so she freezes again hoping for the tiniest shred of mercy.

I interrupt her constant begging and moaning to ask her "Dearie, you seem far too distressed for a human being made beautiful. I was originally aiming for the top of this here flagpole, but it seems like we reached your attention threshold without going that high. Literally every single human within range is staring right at you and loving what they see. I suppose we can check that part off now." She yells at me "LET ME DOWN!!", so I respond with "You've been so bothered by this towel and its inability to move and stay around you. Now I'm not really supposed to cancel a wish, but I suppose...just this once...I can do exactly that, as a favor to you." Before I even finish talking she's screaming "YES YES YES, PLEASE!!" I hush her "Now, just to be clear, you want me to cancel your last wish. Is this correct?" She looks downward at her own naked skin, exposed clear down to the mons pubis in front of hundreds of boys and girls she knows, all armed with cameras, and then again she screams "YES!!!"

So with a smirk I snap my fingers, and her most recent wish is cancelled. The towel is no longer frozen in place, however it has no ability to hold itself up anymore as it hangs below her waistline. As the towel goes loose, Emma struggles frantically to catch it with her legs. She spreads her knees wide at the last second to save herself from exposure, but this only leads to the towel flying open as it falls. In an instant the towel hits the ground, exposing every inch of Emma's naked body, and naked pussy, for all to see! The crowd is cheering, the cameras are snapping, the girl is whimpering, and I am laughing myself silly. Watching this naked girl, tied and held 4 feet up, flail around trying to free herself is just too much. Her pussy is literally at eye level with most of the boys here, and the unconscious arousal caused by her exposure has even done the added humiliation of opening her virgin pussy up a little bit for all to admire. All-in-all, a magnificent prank where I gave the mortal exactly what she asked for...she just didn't pay enough attention to anything that she was asking for. Classic!

Just to finalize the deal, I smugly list off "The final criteria was: your males can think of little else but mating every moment that they look at you...Check, check, and double check! You have reached peak beauty, milady. None of those watching now will every forget this moment, and they will relive it in their minds thousands of times. They will share this moment with everyone they know, including the pictures, and your beauty shall radiate across the globe to be admired by literal millions. Your wish has been granted. As per your instructions, your most recent wish was cancelled, so with the completion of the first wish our deal is complete. Goodbye!" Without waiting for a response I vanish, barely able to contain my laughter any longer.

While invisible I watch the epilogue of the day's event, and there were no shortage of hands in inappropriate locations as the sea of boys tried to "help" her get down from there. Since they had to untie her feet first in order to safely get her down, the boys "accidentally" widened her legs quite a large amount while holding her up so that her arms could be untied. Several sneaky boys made sure to get pictures of her nakedness with her legs held apart, hiding nothing from anyone after that point. Once down, she wrapped herself in her towel and fled to her car, her face redder than my hair. I didn't bother following her car, but experience tells me that her drive home was eventful as well...especially since the towel was a temporary conjuration and most likely expired and dispelled itself not too long after she drove off. I'm willing to bet she had fun explaining to all who saw her why she was driving home without a stitch on....

In conclusion, my newest prank was loved by the magical creatures of the world, and has finally inspired some new diversity around these parts again. Many of my kind want to try out some new stunts and pranks similar to my latest one. So if you find yourself talking to a Leprechaun this year, be wise and be wary. If you defeat one of us in a game of wits, prizes shall befall you...but lose, and be our entertainment! Game on.

-----Eternally smiling,
Maa'gryph