Dermatologist wants to see it all at 16 by leom1133

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Dermatologist wants to see it all at 16 by leom1133

Post by PhilMarlowe »

leom1133 wrote: Dermatologist wants to see it all at 16 by leom1133

Great story I found on http://www.yourembarrassingmoments.com

Dermatologist wants to see it all at 16

Because I’m blond and very fair skinned, I’d been seeing a male dermatologist with my mother since I was 12 or 13.
He zapped me with a liquid nitrogen “gun” once or twice, which hurt a lot for a second or two, but when I turned 16, he said to Mom that “someone should see every inch of her.” Her was me, and “someone” was obviously him.
I was pretty scared because I’d never had a boy friend (I go to an all-girl’s school.)

On the appointment day, mom was sick that morning. I had just gotten my driver’s license, so she said to drive myself.

When I get in the exam room, his receptionist
gives me a gown and tells me to undress completely, and leaves.

I’m just out of my clothes and turning toward the door to get the gown,and in comes this 30-ish doctor (nice looking guy) without knocking.
So I’m totally naked, facing him and totally embarrassed. He closes the door, smiling a bit, and says, OH, your mother isn’t with you?

That seems obvious, but I answer as I’m whirling to get the gown on and trying to at least show him my rear instead of my whole front.

So he sees me reaching for the gown, and says, don’t bother–it will have to come off anyway, just get on the (padded) table. So I do, but pull the
gown over the front of me, lying face up.

He pulls it off and hangs it on a hook, leaving my whole body totally exposed.
Then he starts at my feet–even the toes, separating them and looking carefully in between. He slowly works up my legs to my knees and touching me up my thighs, so he’s looking right at ME–my blonde pubes are see-through, just coming in nicely, so he can see EVERYTHING. And I’m kind of tensing up, trying to keep my lips together. He puts his hand on my knee and spreads my leg outward. Then he is inspecting between my legs, getting closer and closer. Then he puts one finger on each lip and spreads them!
What damage to my skin is he expecting to find there?? He releases and goes on up to my breasts, moving them! Up and down, side to side! NOBODY has ever done such things to me! He says, “looks health” and his fingers
brush my nipples –up and down, side to side again. This is a turn on and grossly embarrassing all at once!

At last he moves higher, checking shoulders and ears, lightly lifting my hair, and releasing.

“Turn over,” he says, and I roll to one side, away from him, to keep him from seeing anything he hasn’t–I put my hand on the edge of the narrow examination table, and I fall off onto the floor! All akimbo, spread wide, banging my head, my elbow, and my knee. He’s asking in a flash if I’m OK. I say yes, stupidly, because I’m not OK in any way. I
I’m, embarrassed from head to toe and hurting, embarrassed and really not understanding why the examination is necessary in the first place.

He helps me up, arms under my shoulders, with his hands (accidentally?) grazing the side of my left breast. And gets me back on the table, but face up. So he’s checking me out, whether for injuries or skin or general interest in my body I don’t know.

Again he has me turn over and this time I do it successfully. At least I an not looking him in the eye, like when he was looking at my vagina, breasts and touching me in every place imaginable to unfold EVERY crevice and hidden place between my arm pits to my toes.

Now it’s my butt, and he’s telling me to get on my knees. He spreads my cheeks! Ye gods! This is going on and on! He’s looked under my breasts, lifting them although they don’t droop at all– AT ALL! and at the center of my vagina!

Of course I am beet red, and embarrassed beyond anything ever before in my 16 years . All the while he’s smiling his (professional?) smile and
talking about looking for anything that might turn into Cancer.

Finally, he has me stand, facing him, and gives me the once-over with his eyes, has me turn around and probably does the same. I think it must be over, but no, he has one final position–I have to bend over and “touch your toes.” When I do this I can see between my legs, and he is looking
VERY closely at my vagina.

Then he tells me I’m healthy, to watch out for too much sun, wear hats and long sleeves etc. whenever possible. “That’s it, ” he says. “You can get dressed now. Have a good day and I’ll see you in six months.”

Not like that he won’t ! Never again. I felt like a specimen, with this guy gawking at every inch of me. Lifting my hair and my breasts, moving my nipples from side to side and up and down. He had spread my vagina,and my butt, looked closely, right at my anus and my everything!
When I got my clothes back on and my watch showed he’d been doing this to me for 28 minutes!
I think he’s a doctor making use of his position to gawk–enjoying looking at me, touching me. How many of us get examined this way, I don’t know. But doctors ought to be suspended from practicing like this!

I could not discuss this even with Mom. Way TOOOO embarrassing! I’ll never forget it as long as I live! He was too young to be a dirty old man, but I just felt violated from start to finish.
Janie wrote: Fair-skinned nudist by Janie

I have very fair skin and remember my first doctor visits, when tanning was just becoming the rage. I felt much the same way as you explained here, especially when the doctor looked between my legs, and opened my lips. I've had several very dark moles removed, one from just inside the crack of my butt. I don't know if there was any truth in it, but my doctor had this sob story about the "saddest case he'd ever seen," and my mother bought every line of it, especially the modesty part. I still see a dermatologist annually, even though I'm grown. It's almost like seeing my gynecologist when he examines me down low.

When I go with my girlfriend nuding we wear lots of sunscreen, and reapply it all the time. I've found that having each other do our butts and sex always attracts furtive glances, as we spread ourselves apart. I've always found body care to be necessary and quite erotic, whether I am dressed or not. Best of all, taking care of my body is the perfect excuse to have others touch me in public as I touch myself -- almost as much as I want!

luv, Janie