honest research by Rick22

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

honest research by Rick22

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Rick22 wrote: honest research by Rick22

When I was about thirteen I went to a high school in a rural part of Northern England that was mostly White and being this was the eighties a bit racist as well.

Anyway this girl started in our year, she was called May and was Chinese, her parents had just moved over to work at a big electronics factory in some management position.

I thought she was really cute, she was quite short and skinny, had pale golden skin, big almond eyes and long black hair which she wore in pig tails. She was very quiet and shy, just like the stereotype and wore a knee length pleated kilt, with almost knee length white socks, and always wore a loose cardigan over her white blouse even in warm weather.

We were fascinated by her, not just her foreignness but also her shyness. I wasn't the only boy who fancied her.

One day a few months after she started my friends Chris and Scott came up and told me that they had heard from Chris's older brother that Chinese girls had "horizontal slits". Of course we laughed about this crazy idea, but Chris definitely wasn't convinced it couldn't be true.

Still discussing what she looked like down there was interesting and it got us thinking about how we could find out.

A few days later May got an invitation on a note from one of our friends, Sarah who was up for a laugh to a party at someone's house that Saturday afternoon. This being her first invite she accepted it joyfully.

The house was actually Chris's and his parents and older brother were out for the day.

Sarah answered the door to a shy, slightly nervous looking May who was dressed a short denim skirt over stripey tights and a surprising tight pink crop top which showed off her adorable flat golden tummy.

Anyway as per the script Sarah showed May into the living room and made excuses saying she was going to the kitchen to get drinks, really though she left the house and went home with a spring in her step. By the time May realised she was alone in the living room with ten thirteen and twelve year old boys and no one else it was too late. Mark had closed the door and was standing there blocking her escape, the curtains were drawn and the lights were on. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding as I thought about what we were going to do.

May bit her bottom lip and turned to leave but Mark pushed her back into the room.

Chris said "Don't go, you're the guest of honor. It might cause a diplomatic incident." Some of the others laughed.

That was the signal we needed, two of the boys grabbed her arms and Chris went round behind her and yanked her little crop top over her head and shoved it in her mouth to stop her from screaming. She struggled and squirmed but it was no good we were too strong for her.

Me and Scott went forward and grabbed her ankles and lifted them up as the others lowered the top half of her body until she was laying on the floor, still struggling and twisting but with one boy on each limb and Chris holding her little chest.

We got a good look at the tiny training bra she had on over her almost non existent breasts, Chris didn't need to remove it, he just slid it up showing us her little brown nipples. He cupped her breasts, one in each hand covering them easily, and shifted slightly to a more comfortable position, his crotch right over her face, prompting some lewd remarks.

I handed her ankle to Seb and knelt between her spread legs. This was my job. I pulled the fabric scissors our of my pocket and told her to lay still so I wouldn't accidentally hurt her, this made her stop alright.

I snipped her skirt from hem to waist band and her skirt fell open. Her stripey pink and white tights went up to her waist, so I reached in from the waist band and snipped that away as well down to her hips.

This exposed a pair of cute Hello Kitty pants. My hands were shaking in anticipation so I put the scissors down and looked at the boys, they were staring at her crotch intently.

I grabbed her pants at the hips and without ceremony yanked her pants down.

She squirmed one more time but then seemed to give up and just went limp.

I had revealed a little slit that wasn't horizontal but was small and tightly closed, she had slightly paler gold skin here, and her vulva was almost totally smooth and hairless. I brushed my fingertips over it, stroking the silky skin gently, I felt her stiffen under my touch, as if she was trying to escape but couldn't.

I don't know what came over me, but I bent forward and kissed her right above the top of the slit, before standing back reluctantly to let the others take their turn.

All in all ten of us got a chance to stroke and kiss her down there while she remained pinned and helpless.

Chris as usual got carried away and licked his finger before pushing it in, making her tense and squirm again.

We pulled him off and told him that was going too far.

After about an hour as agreed Sarah returned, she came in and took a look at May's naked body and smiled, put a finger to her lips so May wouldn't realise it was her and bent down and gently stroked May's vulva.

She then stood up and ordered us off and out in a matter of fact voice.

We all left quickly and Sarah comforted and dressed May and took her away.

I felt pretty disgusted and guilty after that; I think we all did for a while.

I never did anything like it again.