funny by me

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

funny by me

Post by PhilMarlowe »

me wrote: funny by me

it was christmas time in our house and some of our uncles, aunts and cousins came over for dinner and to spend the night. then I was sixteen years old, now im 19 but still am female and have waist length blond hair. I have six cousins two of the boys and one girl are 17 the others are all under ten. well me and josh (17) issy (17) and jason (17) were sharing a room. i was sharing my double bed with issy and josh and jason were on mattreses on the floor. that night the little trio of seventeens were whispering together and snickering,i took no notice. when it was time for bed i went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow... i woke with a start as i felt yanking on my pyjama pants it was about one am and the house was quiet i looked up tto see it was issy tugging on my pants trying to loosen them "hey!" i yelped "what the hell are you doing?" issy grinned and i tried to get up but issy juumped me and we struggled on the bed josh and jason came over to help my female cousin and they easily got me lying on my back my legs eagle spread and tied to the bed posts along with my wrists. i started to yell and scream but josh stuffed a sock in my mouth an muffled my cries. they got to work stripping me and soon i was only in a thong and bra, i dont usually wear bras to bed but since i was sharing with my cousins i had worn one, jason came over and unclipped the back of my lacy white bra "ready to get naked?" he asked i shook my head and thrashed around in protest but he just smirked yanked of my bra exposing my large c cup breasts with big pink nipples that were now sticking straight out. "time for your thong to join you bra" said josh and with that he ripped of my thong showing my cousins my shaved pussy "ooooh"said issy "she shaves" issy climbed up and sat on my stomach facing my head she shuffled back onto my pussy then lent forward and began sucking and licking my already hard nipples. i struggle and kicked wildly trying to get free but issy bit down hard on my left breast stopping me then she turned around facing my pussy josh came up and leant over my head and started playing with my boobs twisting, pinching and licking them while issy started fingering me i was just about ready to orgasm. jason came up with a beer bottle and shoved the neck into my pussy pulling it in out in out i started moaning i wasnt a virgin but i was in pain. finally after what felt like almost an hhour i had came three tims and jason stopped. issy and josh had long stopped their work and were filming me with issys phone i had a peg on each nipple and occasionally issy or josh would come up to give them a yank. jason untied me and i thought all this would be over. but it wasnt. he flipped me over easily like i was a rag doll and laid me onto my stomach retying my ankles and wrists then issy rumaged in her bag and brought out a vibrator up my pussy it went and i came again and again and again until she pulled it out. sshe took of her top showing me her small braless breasr then she untied me and got josh and jason to hold me in a standing position she started rubbing her breasts in my face and forced me to suck them while she fingered me it went on like this for about ten minuted when she finally stopped she tied my wrists behind my back and got josh to carry me they took me outside an into her car we drove to a gas station on a busy street and tied my to a lamppost thn they wrote all over my niples ppussy and ass. they drove away and left me for about two hours when they got back i had feinted and thhey drove my home. when i woke up next morning i had more writing covering me i had clamps on my large nipples a marker sticking in my pussy and a flashlight up my ass. my cousins were nowhere to be seen and i had a shower washing off the marker. when i came down to breakfast my cousins were smirking at me. i never want to talk to them ever again. i have more experiences like this to share!
Drew. wrote: punctuation by Drew.

your story would be a lot more fun to read if you used some periods and capitol letters at the beginning of sentences
Janie wrote: Accelerates to the end by Janie

This story seems to pick up the pace as it accelerates to the end!