Jessica's gang, part 1 by Kelsey

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Jessica's gang, part 1 by Kelsey

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Kelsey wrote: Jessica's gang, part 1 by Kelsey

I am fourteen years old and go to an all girls school. One day, after PE I went into the girls change room with not only my class but half of year nine. There was a group of girls who hated me for many reasons, but mainly because the leader of the group: Jessica,had been robbed of her boyfriend. By me! Well now I was utterly despised by the group of about ten but was'nt in the least expecting what was to come in the next few minutes. In we all went, I was in a corner with my two besties Laila and Ashley. I had just removed my top and sports bra, when i was jumped by two girls from the Jessica group! They held my wrists behind my back, stuffed a sock into my mouth and dragged me struggling towards the center of the large room. I was hauled up onto a bench and by then half of the room had noticed the comotion and looked around to see me, completely topless and wildly thrashing trying to break free from the grasp of now five girls, my large breasts swinging and jiggling around on display to the entire room! I looked desperately at my friends but they just backed away trying not to be noticed. "Who wants to see her stripped?" asked Jessica standing over me. She was wearing a miniskirt and thong and I could see right up her vagina because the thong was slightly pulled to the side. The room cheered in agreement, I could'nt believe that my friends were not helping me! I felt someone tugging at my gym shorts then them being dragged down and off my legs, helpless to do anything I gave up and stopped struggling. I was now in only a thong my boobs showing of their erect nipples, "take of her thong!" someone shouted. Off came my thong leaving me stark naked my butt, breasts and hairy pussy being displayed. My pubes were blond and see through so I felt even more exposed than some people who are lucky enough to have a mop of dark hair covering their most secret of places. Jessica and her gang forced me onto my hands and knees and Jess sat on my back spreading my cheecks for the phones flashing like crazy from all over, after minutes of this Jessica got bored and flipped me over so I was lying flat on my back legs eagle spread. More photos were taken and my face was bright red with humiliation. Girls were lining up to have photos with me in different positions, spreading my cheeks and lips, some girls even fingered me! After about half an hour the bell rang and girls started filing out of the room, most stayed though reluctant to get to class. Jessica and her followers tied me to the bench and left but not before writing 'SLUT' across my boobs. My friends ha abandoned me and I was alone in the change room until a janitor came to clean, he did take a while to untie me and 'accidentally' brushed both my breasts in the process... Jessica may have won this time but I will get her back someday.
slither wrote: after affects by slither

Nice sexy story, but did you get them back, or did you just accept your naked fate?.
i would have sought them out, one by one, and gave it to them back.
an eye, for an eye!!!.
Observer wrote: Re: Jessica's gang, part 1 by Observer

Good story Kelsey. I liked it. Yes there need to be more...
Janie wrote: VEry nice story by Janie

I always like the extremely plausible ones. I put in the plausibility test on stories I write, because if they seem completely possible to occur, I feel that they are more erotic.

luv, Janie