Some more short stories by me (I think!)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SDS

Some more short stories by me (I think!)

Post by SDS »

Ok going to sound super stupid but sometimes on the old board I would write some really quick stories or replies to stories and have totally forgot them. I've found a few below that I think are mine but there is a chance I just remember reading them and they are very simular in my style haha!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

SDS

Re: Some more short stories by me (I think!)

Post by SDS »

Embarrassed in underwear in front of friends big brother and other boys.

- By Carrie (probably me!)

The Stupidest thing I've ever done..... was sunbath in my underwear at my friends house.

We were young and home alone at my friend's house, it was really sunny and she had a private back garden with high walls and no neighbours that look in. She suggested we sun bathe and after looking for me one of her spare bathing suits to borrow she suggested i just lay out in the sun in my underwear. It would just be me and her so i didn't care about her seeing me.

We lay there for a few hours and I remember falling asleep. She was wearing a cute blue bikini and shorts, I on the other hand was in a pair of quite childish pink panties with a princess on the crotch, a yellow trim and yellow star pattern across the side and bum. I had on a small white bra, (my first real one) which I had stuffed slightly.

I was dozing and my friend heard a noise from inside so she walked in to check on it. It was her brother who had just turned 14 with some of his friends who where 13 to 15. She was quite embarrassed to be caught in her swimwear but before she could warn me they grabbed her and stuffed her in the the storeroom. I was still sleeping as they came out and found me in my panties and bra. I was laid on my belly so they got a great view of my cute little bottom. They stole my clothes that were piled up next to me and took them inside to hide them.

I remember being half asleep and felt a strange feeling as one of the boys tried to pull my panties down slightly in back without waking me up. I heard suppressed laughed as my little pale bumcrack came into view. I thought i was dreaming until i felt my bra strap being fiddled with. I woke up in shock suddenly surrounded by teen boys only in my underwear. I made a grab for my clothes but they were nowhere to be found.

Luckily i think the boys were too nervous or i’m sure they would have stripped me naked!

However they did lock me out of the house with the boys watching me through the glass door. They made me put my hands on my head and spin for them showing my bra and knickers totally before they’d let me in. Once in they had lots of fun watching me run around totally ashamed and embarrassed in my underwear trying to find the rest of my clothes. They told me if i took off my bra they’d give me my clothes back. I refused and a couple of times I felt a sneaky hand trying to unclip my bra but the unskilled boys failed. eventually i managed to escape and lock myself into the bathroom.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Re: Some more short stories by me (I think!)

Post by SDS »

Childhood games - Playing kidnapper

- by Shy Girl (probably also me)

I remember me and my friend June used to play to play kidnapper when we where young. it was a silly game where we usually tied each other up, a bit of a tickle pretending to read kidnappers demands etc. we played from being about 8 to our early teens. We stopped after her brother came in with his friend they where about 13/14 and found me tied up from the bunk bed with my arms over my head.

June screamed for them to get out but they only laughed. They taunted us calling us lesbians playing kinky games. (the thought had never crossed our minds) June got really worried when he threatened to tell mum. June's mum was crazy strict and homophobic so June was panicking.

James and his mate Rob I think it was, soon pushed June to the other side and said it was time for them to play too. I remember being so scared as her perverted big brother came over to me while June was held by Rob. He was laughing as he started to run his finger up and down my side making me squirm every time it passed my hips.

It then got really awful as he started to unbutton my jeans, I screamed for him not to but he only laughed saying that's why I was the victim. I was helpless as he slowly slid them down my pale legs. My pink T-shirt was fairly long so just preserved my modesty for the moment. It felt so awful stood there in only a T-shirt and my underwear, the T-shirt felt like the worlds shortest dress. the boys where having a good laugh. James bent down in front of me making my step out of my jeans, I remember looking down at him and knowing he was looking straight up at my knickers.

I remember June screaming for them to let me go but instead they said it was time to pay the ransom and they wanted June's skirt. She blushed refusing. fine then James laughed turning to me again. He lifted my shirt up slowly revealing my white knickers with pink heart pattern and pink trim. It was terrible being exposed like that but i was really panicking now as i had no bra on underneath.

Please no! NO NO !!! I begged and even told him I had nothing on underneath. I remember him stopping dead starting at my little chest. He grinned but luckily June came to my rescue throwing her skirt to him and holding her hands over her own cartoon printed knickers.

I remember she came running over to me as James stepped away. However they laughed then at us two girls with out knickers more or less and show. They made us kiss each other before they'd let us go but even this was all a trick for James to get a photo of us both. he then used this as blackmail.

He made us do an underwear parade for them both in the back garden while they sat on sun loungers and watched. I borrowed some some June's underwear and they made us pretend to be cat walk models walking down the garden and back terrified that someone would see. I remember the awful feeling of walking in just some little undies and a small bra exposing all my flesh to the awful boys.
Moderator - So behave!