Petite naked skinny dip leads to midnight run by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Petite naked skinny dip leads to midnight run by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Petite naked skinny dip leads to midnight run by jbfco

Ariel I am back again . I am 13 very petite . It was so hot last night I decided was time to have some risky naked fun . There was 4 of us we would head to my friends Alex house she is at camp and her parents are gone most Friday nights . I told all we will go to Alex to cool off with some naked swimming . I also told the girls we may have to make a quick exit so lose your bras no time for them . So they removed them . So my crew on this skinny dipping mission . My friend Erika she too is 13 she is very slender about 4 inches taller than myself .She is half Hispanic half White she has dark tan because of that . Also on the crew my step brother Mike he is 15 kind stocky build muscular arms and chest we used to this skinny stuff normally I just went topless lately I am OK with naked . His new girl friend you may read about her in other stories her name is Kelsey she is 12 she appears to just be maturing she is even less petite than me it appears soon that may change . Then there is me I am 13 half Asian and half Hispanic with very exotic looking skin and am getting dark and tan like Erika . It took us about 20 minutes to walk to Alex house i lead the game to back gate I was sure would get us in and it did .

Alex pool is above ground . I have an in ground one at home but what is the fun in that lol . As we got up on the deck I pealed off my T shirt and said " Get naked and relax." I then dropped my shorts I decided to go commando I was now naked . I am size A my breast a bit round with big dark smooth puffy nipples my belly very flat and I trim my pubes very neatly I have real dark hair and my ass is small tight cute . Erika had her T shirt off she stood with her hands over her tits which are also size A her breast are pretty much flat with small dark nipples . I pushed her in the pool I felt had to do something . Erika came out of the water laughing she then tossed her shorts out . Kelsey seeing 2 naked girls joined in fun yanked Mikes shorts down he was semi erect he told me he was nervous he would get hard and did not want to . When erect Mike goes at least 6 inches . He pealed off his T shirt I must admit he looks good naked . He then picked Kelsey up and tossed her in . She came up and took off her shirt at tossed it at Mike hit him in the face . Then as soon as he pealed them off his face she tossed her shorts at him . I think we all were commando sine I told the girls lose the bras . Kelsey looks so innocent naked she is completely flat with actually nice size pink nipple very cute makes up for being flat . As I said she is young I think she will grow . Erika came up behind me in the water grabbed my ass . I then went after her we did this a while . Mike and Kelsey were on the deck on towels left there from early in evening I guess . Mike was all over Kelsey nipples she may not have much Mike was enjoying them . She had her hand on his penis slowly moving it . they were having some naked fun . I then seen Mike slowly was moving toward Kelsey pubic area she has some sparse dark pubes there very cute she pushed him away i thought that was cute . Erika again came up behind me this time gave a small pinch to my nipples she so laughed she seemed into grab ass . That was what I wanted us to have some naked fun and cool off . Then while we laughed hard lights came o in Alex parents house . Erika and I were heading out of pool then the back light came on I saw Kelsey completely naked heading out the gate with Mike behind her . He appeared to have his cloths . I told ErIka go I was behind her she grabbed something I could see . I found my shorts not sure where my shirt was I just left . Out the gate all us were running down a alley naked this was more fun than I planned . I could see Erika in front me her ass jiggle some as she ran shew as wet so the moon made it look pretty hot . I said my tits are small I could feel them jiggle felt my ass was too . We got about 2 blocks the police drove by we dove in some bushes Erika and I . I felt like show naked and afraid .

Finally the police after using a spot light left . I saw Erika come out of bushes so did too . I caught up with Erika she had her left arm over her tits . For some reason I had my right hand over my pussy as said not sure why . I noticed Erika had towel not sure if anything else . We walked about halfway down a alley wondering what became of Mike and Kelsey Finally a arm grabbed me it was Michael he pulled me into a garage Erika followed. Kelsey was there . There was a street light close so we could sort see we did not want to turn on garage light . I ask so what kind of cloths do we have as all us were still naked . Erika as I said had beach size towel as I said I had my shorts . Mike was able get his T shirt Kelsey admitted she was so scared she just ran . We all said it was OK . So we stood and thought what can we do with 3 items to cover ourselves we must be 15 minutes from home walking . Finally Mike gave Kelsey his T shirt he is pretty good size it looked like a mini skirt on Kelsey it JUST is past both her ass and clit if she bent over would see all . Erika said she is too long for this towel I gave her my shorts she said hey you are short and gave me the towel . Mike said you girls seem to be covered we all gave him a look . Mike without saying anything made clear he would go it naked he seemed to be looking out for us . Mike was so scared his penis lost its semi erect I am guessing that is scared . Mike finally said" I think we are about 2 blocks from his friend Tyler's I bet he can help us" . I pointed out to Mike Erika has her arm over her tits . Mike pointed out his penis is hanging out for all to see . Mike said all us girls can hide in bushes till safe . I had to agree best plan go to Tyler's . We had to hide from the police again . finally we reached Tyler's house there were some bushes by his garage us girls stayed that while Mike will go talk to Tyler he was shooting baskets with his friend Nick a stud if there was one he is 16 over 6 foot and he is built and solid . I heard Tyler ask who all is with you . When Nick heard Iw as with him he sounded excited would never dreamed he even knew me . Then I heard Mike say come out girls it is safe .

So we walked to the basket . I was wearing beach towel Erika had my shorts on and her arm over her tits and Kelsey had Mikes T shirt on just cover her ass and other things . Tyler then informed us this a pretty big favor and he will need favor . I knew what that means . Tyler how about we get to feel the goods . Kelsey ask with this get Mike shorts ? Tyler said sure . Kelsey pealed off her shirt she was in love with Mike she would do what she had to . Mike said how about 1 minute with each girl . Tyler said deal . Tyler went right for Kelsey crotch area and Nick felt her nipples I felt bad for her . She tried hold back i could tell but by end she was moaning her face was red . I dropped my towel Nick said ' Dam nice tight body" next thing I knew Nick had 2 fingers in my pussy was moaning and could not stop Tyler was kissing my nipples seemed 5 minutes I know was 1 Mike was timing . Erika slowly dropped my shorts to her ankles . Tyler commented . I like the landing strip as that is what Erika did with her pubes a long landing strip she too had dark hair . Tyler worked her pussy Nick kissed her tits .Tyler went inside got us some cloths . The shirt he got Mike was to small was like a belly shirt as Tyler is very slim . and the shorts too tight kind of funny . He had some old shorts for Kelsey and some his own shorts and T shirt for me and T shirt for Erika . We could at least be safe from arrest for being naked . Took us about 10 minutes to get home. Erika said she had to go she just lived down the street . the rest of us headed inside and to my room .

Once there I told Kelsey I was sorry . Kelsey said . "Are you kidding tonight was a rush never had such danger in my life ." I said . I mean i feel bad a guy put his hands on your naked body. " Kelsey said " I would do anything for my man." then they kissed. Then Kelsey added . How many 12 soon to be 13 year old can say been groped by more than 1 HS man I must be 1 hot number." She the smiled . I thought I had scarred her guess not . Kelsey and Mike kissed about 5 minutes she said her good byes . After shew as gone . Mike said "Now that was crazy and i am sorry sis you getting felt and fingered." I looked at him said ." are you kidding I have been so hot for Nick you think you can get him to a card game soon?" Mike said 'Sure I think." Mike then left. I then laid on my bed with one hand in my pants thinking about Nick and this crazy night this midnight run lol . :)