Petite cold heart revenge can be sealed with a naked kiss by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Petite cold heart revenge can be sealed with a naked kiss by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Petite cold heart revenge can be sealed with a naked kiss by jbfco

Ariel I am ready for my second revenge from my hazing . We paid back Jena you can read about it in Red Head revenge . Today will be Sarah the toughest of Bobbi's cronies . Sarah is very cold heart . So the game I have picked for her she will hate so I will love. We gave orders to Jena she is to let Mychelle and I know when Sarah goes to the batting cage that is where my hazing took place Mychelle thought only place we could contain Sarah we can tie her up well there . If you have not read my previous adventures . I am 13 very petite I am Half Asian and half Hispanic making my skin very exotic looking . Mychelle is 18 a college Freshman she used play softball for my Dad that is how I know her . Mychelle is very lean very tight body flat belly she has very short blonde hair . Sarah who we will be paying revenge is 17 she too is slender however her belly is more muscular her ass is tight her upper body is small her Arms are solid but slim . Finally Jena called Sarah was at the cage . Mychelle simply said "Let it begin." We got in Mychelle car headed to the cage .

It took us about 5 minutes to get to the cage . We heard Sarah hitting as we walked in . Sarah saw I was with Mychelle .Sarah simply said ' " I know why you are here." She saw Mychelle had a rope Sarah just stuck her wrist out and allowed Mychelle to tie them together and over her head like she had done to me . I then put my hand in her wasit band and yanked her shorts and panties down Sarah is now naked from waist down . Her pussy was bald her ass as I said was very tight she has dark brown hair but as I said no pubes seems many athletes go that way . I then got the leather belt with crack of whip through air the crack echoed in the cage then another crack crack crack about 10 seconds apart Sarah would say nothing . Crack crack crack on her bare ass . Finally I could her her teeth grind she groaned under her breath . Her ass was fire engine red finally I said 30 . I then informed Sarah I would give her a fighting chance to avoid further pain . I told her I have seen how cold she is I felt she could use some love so I felt she could use a kiss she just went grrr . I said OK well this was the game I came up with . Mychelle and i will roll dice each will take 3 turns that is 6 rolls dice has 6 sides so odds are not all sides will come up. each number is a area on your body Sarah we would have to kiss if after our 6 roles you still have cloths on we are done .So in short Sarah you do not want 3 or 6 to come up . Once I told her values of rolls she got why .

1 = lips
2 = neck
3 = nipples * note means we will cut off shirt and bra
4 = belly around belly button area
5 = ass actually cheek * note we would only slide shorts a little to bare a cheek
6= pussy * note removal of shorts and panties

So Sarah gets rolls of 3 and 6 she loses .Thus the revenge will pick up again . Mychelle will take first roll a 2 Sarah kissed Sarah neck licking it for like 30 seconds .Sarah did not like it .My role a 6 Sarah had no emotion she knew she was half way to losing I again yanked her shorts and panties down I told her step out them she did I then told her spread them she did . I did more than kiss her pussy I flicked her pussy I did it till I heard moan took a couple minutes Sarah pussy is now wet .Mychelle second roll again the neck . My roll I also kissed Sarah neck she tried move I enjoyed it . I told her 2 rolls left . Mychelle rolled a 1 and gave Sarah a deep kiss on the lips . My final roll was a 3 Sarah closed her eyes . I grabbed scissors and cut her shirt right up the front then tore it off her . I then cut her bra straps then front it fell to the ground revealing her size A tits a bit round she was not completely flat small dark nipples very small her belly was solid very muscular for a girl . Mychelle then tied Sarah Ankles to sides of cage . I ask " Sarah you ready ?"

She said nothing she had said little . I then pulled out a wiffle bat I put a condom o the end and lube it up Sarah still had no idea what was coming . Mychelle and I had filled it with water and froze it. Sarah is about to get a frozen wiffle bat in her pussy . Sarah said . "Do your best." . As soon as I put the cold bat on her pussy she . Yelled"DAM THAT is cold." I informed her it is full of ice . With her ankles tied she was helpless . I pushed Sarah was moaning in some pain I got it in maybe 2 inches she was shaking her head back and forth . this went on a couple minutes I pulled it out Sarah was breathing hard and was hanging in cage . i gave Mychelle the bat . I then pulled out a strap on about 6 inches long and thick I lubed it up good . Mychelle then went back to work on Mychelle pussy with the frozen bat she was shaking her head trying fight back emotion or sign of pain I then pulled out the cloth pins that were tied together we used them on Jena. I put one on her left nipple nothing when I put it on the right a quiet yelp she is human I then put the weight on the wire her teeth were grinding she was in pain . Mychelle appeared have bat in 3 inches I then walked behind and started ...ing Sarah ass with the strap on . Sarah then yelled NOOOO!!! . I continued to pound her has and Mychelle was slowly moving the bat in out her pussy . After over 5 minutes of this . Sarah yelled ." I am cumming." words I thought I would never hear from her she always been cold . I saw her pussy was dripping she must have came bad . I just kept ...ing her ass . While Mychelle worked her pussy . Then again in about 3 minutes . Sarah screamed '"I am cumming again." Mychelle got on her knees and put her tongue in Sarah pussy which was dripping juice . I still pounding Sarah ass . After a couple minutes moaning was building finally one load long moan from Sarah . She simply said "Crap." I then stopped screwing her ass . Sarah was hanging limp naked and her pussy was dripping . I then worked her pussy she begged me stop . I did not till I got her off again . By the time I was done she could hardly breath her belly was in and out trying suck in air . Finally after 5 minutes of Mychelle looking at her naked ass hang there . We cut her down Mychelle caught her as she could not stand . Mychelle laid her on the floor and took several naked pictures . I then sat on her face I told her lick and she can go . It took about 10 minutes but she got me off . I explained if Bobbi finds out we are coming for her all will see the naked pictures . Sarah nodded her head . She gather her shorts and panties I gave her a towel to cover her upper body we cut up her shirt and bra . Sarah left quickly . Mychelle said ' Dam Ariel I think you broke her did not see that happening" . I said ' You really think so?" Mychelle then informed me all is in place with Amy for revenge on Allison she will then help us set up Bobbi and I will have my revenge . That news makes me smile . :)