Petite revenge of kindness on the weak by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Petite revenge of kindness on the weak by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Petite revenge of kindness on the weak by jbfco

Ariel I am back I am ready for my third revenge on Bobbi and her cronies who hazed me over a week ago . My older friend Mychelle has been helping me with planning . Mychelle is 18 Freshman in college . I know her many years she played for my dads softball team . I am 13 I am very petite I am half Asian and half Hispanic giving me very exotic looking skin tone . Today we are using a friend Amanda who is 14 she is catcher Mychelle has used her in past they know each other . Amanda has a killer body very big breast close to size C she only claims B all I know she has big tits and nice round ass and hips she ha very tight body as she is short a lot packed into a short body . Allison who is the target today and Amanda hang some as they live about half a block apart . From what i have notices Allison is too scared to stand up to Bobbi . She was the only kind one during hazing . With that said My plan is kindness I may just paddle her I will use a hair brush I cannot use a leather belt on her . I am not sure of Allison body she wears very lose cloths I think she thinks she is ugly . Again that is why I will kill her with kindness then she will help us get Bobbi plan is we will get Bobbi by end week as I want to be done before my best friend Alex returns I do not want her to know what I did as I did all this for her as Bobbi and her cronies hurt Alex and i have feelings for her I had to do this . Amanda just called Allison she will be at the door in about a minute . Mychelle and I will hide till Allison is inside .

The door rang Amanda answered the door and told her to sit down . She got her relaxed . Within about 5 minutes Amanda said." I have a couple friends I want you to meet ." Then we walked in Allison started to cry right then she said ' Ariel I am so sorry." I replied "I know." I showed her the duct tape I feel that will be enough . Mychelle brought her cuffs I feel we will only need them if Allison loses her game I will give her same chance I gave Jena and Sarah . Allison stuck her arms out I wrapped her wrist . I had her stand in middle room . I then slowly lowered her shorts revealing cute pink panties her as was very shapely nice round with shapely hips I knew she was hiding a nice body . I then slowly slid her panties down revealing a cream colored ass but not for long .Allison has like dirty blonde colored hair her pubes are light of color not as light her hair she had quite patch over her clit it is very trim . After seeing her ass had see rest her looked like so i walked around her once so she is bare ass naked in front us she still had her shirt on . I then pulled out the hair brush I showed Allison what I was going to use on her ass . Allison said ' Just do it I am ready and I deserve it. I almost stopped at that point but i did not . Then the room was full of echo's of wack, wack, wack wack . I would hit one cheek then the other I could tell tears were flowing . wack wack wack he ass would jiggle now both her cheeks are crimson . I gave both cheeks 20 wacks . Finally I was done . I then gave her a hug her face was full of tears . I then told her this could be it if she wins her game . It is simple one . If she can get either myself or Amanda naked before we get her naked she would be spared . The game is simple if she can get 3 cards same color in a row she will win if we stop her we win each time we win we lose a item as I said till someone is naked . Mychelle did agree to sit this out . So the cards are spread on the floor I cut the tape off Allison and she pulled her shorts up . I told Allison her shoes can count but will not count with Amanda and I . Allison was ready to start game off .

Allison will go first I would go against her first then Amanda . Allison won first hand with 3 red cards . I will take off my shorts revealing my purple panties . Amanda will go Amanda lost she drew black on her third card Amanda took off her shorts revealing red panties and nice size ass . Allison will go again against me this time I lost taking off my revealing my purple bra my small tits under it flat belly . Amanda turn Allison finally lost however just her shoes . My turn I won with 3 blacks in a row Allison will have to take her shorts back off revealing her cute pink panties . Amanda is up again Allison lost again she will now have to take off her shirt revealing amazing nice size tits in her pink bra must be at least size B as I said she hides them in lose cloths her belly is bit round I think is cute . She put her arm over her breast still in bra . My turn Luck has turned on Allison she lost again . Amanda reach behind Allison and unclasp her bra revealing amazing tits appeared size B with big round pink nipples very erect she tried cover her tits but we could see her nipples at least tops of them . Allison will go first against me I lost I took off my bra revealing my small size A tits I have fairly large dark smooth puffy nipples I just put them out there for all to see I am getting used to naked I know Allison seen them . Amanda is up again Amanda lost she takes off her shirt revealing low cut red bra her tits are big and packed into the bra . Allison will go I lost and so I was naked revealing my cute little round ass and my dark patch of pubes above my clit . Allison said" It seems right I beat both you." I think she is feeling guilty I told her that it is her call . She said " Let's continue." So Amanda drew Allison lost her panties the game was over Allison let Amanda slide her panties down . Her hips are round she has quite a shape . We lead Allison to Amanda's Bed room where Mychelle had set up her cuffs .

So as we entered Amanda room Allison was lead to Mychelle who put Allison wrist in cuffs then her ankles no mention of spread them I told Mychelle not to . Allison looked amazing cuffs her nice size tits her round pink nipples very cute . Her little bush over her clit she had it going on but she does not know . I had went to the kitchen to retrieve a dildo I had in the freezer it was just plastic I got real cold no ice nothing like that . I put it on Allison lips she tried jump let out a ouuuu!!! I teased her about a minute then slowly put it in her pussy she was moaning and was getting real wet . I then motioned Amanda to come over and Amanda started kissing Allison tits . The moaning was getting louder and louder . I started teasing her lips again then I started to flick her clit with the dildo Allison was trying push her hips to the dildo it was cute she was real wet . I then sliding up and in and out again she was trying move her hips to go and move with the dildo . I got faster she was building then . She let us know she was cumming with a series of "Yes yes yes" her pussy was soaked . I then pulled out Mychelle Hibachi vibrator Allison said " Yes" Appears she is bit horny . I attacked her clit it took about 2 minutes for Allison to be howling like a wolf she got off hard she was hanging in the cuffs . Then I motioned To Amanda who had taken her bra and panties off her tits must be size C with big puffy red nipples . She had dark strip of pubes and nice round ass with round hips to go with the ass . Amanda got on her knees and put her tongue in Allison pussy . I did not tell you Mychelle knew Amanda had feelings for Allison but was too scared to act on them . That is part reason we used Amanda . Allison was enjoying all the licking by Amanda . Then Mychelle now topless started licking Allison nipples . Mychelle is like myself is size A her tits ar bit round not totally flat with small dark nipples . I sat watched the show . Allison moaned and moaned finally after 10 minutes a loud howl Allison had came again she just hung in her cuffs . After a couple minutes we ask if she was ready to get down . Mychelle had to carry her to Amanda bed . Amanda told us she would take care her . Mychelle and i got the point . I told Allison we will be calling her in a couple days we will need a favor . She looked at us said ' Anything ."with a smile .

Mychelle and I got dressed and left . I heard later Allison was at Amanda at least 3 hours . One horny girl . Mychelle said " Well trap is ready for Bobbi" I as always during this revenge smiled. :)