Petite say hello to my naked little friend :) by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Petite say hello to my naked little friend :) by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Petite say hello to my naked little friend :) by jbfco

Ariel back again . I am 13 had some real fun this afternoon with my stepbrother girlfriend Kelsey . I played a hand in fixing them up . Very strange how they got together but she is crazy about him . Anyway my stepbrother had to go out this afternoon so Kelsey came in my room and started asking strange questions . Kelsey who is 12 in like 3 months will be 13 . Anyway she ask . " So i hear you like to play risky games." I ask her what is risky." Kelsey replied ' Getting naked games. " . I was not going deny it I mean we had skinny dipped together and I challenged her and her friend to beer pong got her naked that is how Mike and her got together . So I said .'I love playing them." Kelsey ask ." You have a game for 2 ?" . Before I could answer . Kelsey ask . ' Tell me about minefield." I know she must heard something .I said." Kelsey if you want to play minefield just ask . Kelsey then ask " Can we play minefield ?" After I explained the rules which are the face cards have value in cloths we have 3 safe cards and the joker means we get felt up by other player . I ask her what kind of forfeit she wants . Kelsey then let me in on her fantasy . "I always wanted be tied up naked . " She said . I said ."How about loser is tied to my bed and we do what we want for 15 minutes I have ropes Mychelle has let me use this past week ." I did want to tell her about the revenge thing is why I have the ropes . Kelsey replied. '' Lets play!!!" now what are the values again ?"
King = shirt
queen = bra
jack = shorts
Ace = panties
10 = shoes
2 3 4 safe cards
joker you are felt head to toe by other player for 2 minutes

I gave Kelsey my string bikini I told her makes game more fun . So she changed for game . I let Kelsey go first I did tell her this could get her naked first . Kelsey turned the first card and a Queen she loses her bra she gets why I had her change . My turn I t turn over a queen I to lost my bra . . Kelsey said "This game goes quick."she turned over a 4 a safe card . My turn jack I lost my shorts revealing my purple panties . I am half Asian and half Hispanic my skin is very exotic purple looks great with my skin . Kelsey is up again she turns over a joker . I get to feel her body from head to toe . I started with her neck I then rubbed her nipples she let a cute moan her tits are very flat but her nipples are very cute I then went under her shirt rubbed her belly shew as into it I then flicked her nipples she let out a interesting sound . I then went to her waist I went inside her shorts and to her pussy which was very damp . I teased her lips I did not go in it i win I thought later . Kelsey said 'Hey!!! when I pulled my hand out her shorts . I then went down her legs and was done . I then took my turn and 10 I lost my shoes I may lose . Kelsey turn again 10 she lost her shoes . my turn again this game goes quickly 4 a safe card I needed that . Kelsey is back up Jack she lose her shorts revealing my bikini bottoms her little ass is very cute . I am up again a King that makes me topless . revealing my size A tits a bit round i am not completely flat .My nipples are dark fairly large and smooth and puffy . I am sitting in just my purple panties I feel real naked right now I thought I would win not sure now . Kelsey turn and she turns over a ace she loses the bikini bottoms revealing her cute little ass and cute pussy too she has some sparse dark pubes she may have few since first time i saw her naked . She maybe small she is cute naked I see why my brother fell for her . My turn I turn over a joker Kelsey got a big smile . . she started with my neck got me relaxed she then started kissing my now naked nipples that got me moaning she put hand in my panties while kissing me I was moaning bad . let say we went over 2 minutes she had 2 fingers in my pussy She almost made me cum finally we broke . If I lose i am in trouble . Kelsey finally took her turn and 2 a safe card . My turn again 2 my safe card . 2 cards left it really comes down to this moment Kelsey slowly turns her card King I win I lifted her shirt off her showing her small flat tits she has cute pink nipples of average size makes up for flat . I lead her to my bed . I first tied her wrist then her legs shew as already wet I figure from our make out session . I am hoping she will not tell my brother . This is first time I got a loo.k at her pussy it is like pink flower she looks so innocent . I ask Kelsey if she was ready ?

So in my room is my step brother girl friend Kelsey tied down naked on my bed . Her pussy pink and wet her nipples pink and erect . I went to her nipples first I kissed both them she was moving her body arching her back she was getting worked up . After a couple minutes I kissed my way down her belly stopping at her cute little belly button I licked her belly and her belly danced as I licked it . Kelsey the said "Please lick my pussy i cannot take it!!!" so slowly I got close to her pussy . I teased her lips with my fingers she was moaning real bad . Kelsey again said " Please put your tongue in me !!!!" Finally I did and what loud moan . Kelsey said "Thank you!!!" . She was so wet It took only about a minute for Kelsey to shout . " I am Cumming !!!!" . I pulled back and watched her belly dance as she tried get her breath . I put a finger in her pussy while i watch I then started working her clit . Took me about 2 minutes Kelsey was saying'Tes Yes Yes !!! . I did not slow down . Kelsey finally screamed ' Crap I am cumming again !!!!" she was almost out of breath . I then started in with 2 fingers . Kelsey said " Oh no i cannot breath ." I kept going here moaning was real bad her pussy was dripping wet the towel under her naked ass was very wet . Kelsey said ." I cannot cum I just can't ." She was moaning shaking her head back and forth . Finally from Kelsey mouth came " CRAP!!!!" I stopped I looked at her belly dance as she sucked in air she was limp and naked she was so cute she was soaked between her legs . I finally untied her . When i got her arms free she pulled me in and kissed me . I then untied her legs . I then helped her to my shower so she could pull herself together she showered seemed to come around . I was hoping my brother never knows . Kelsey when she came out of bathroom thank me. She looked at time said Michael should be home in about 15 minutes . Kelsey ask while we were waiting if she could sit in my next strip poker game I guess stories are getting around . I told her she earned it but i will not play till Alex is back . Finally Michael returned Kesley ran to greet him. I though I really like my little naked friend that made me smile . :)