Petite revenge of queen bee she will feel the sting!! by jbfco

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Petite revenge of queen bee she will feel the sting!! by jbfco

Post by PhilMarlowe »

jbfco wrote: Petite revenge of queen bee she will feel the sting!! by jbfco

Ariel back again . This is the day . the day i will get my payback to Bobbi the one who lead the hazing of me and my friends . She brought me great pain and she hurt Alex too a girl is more than friend to me . Alex is who has driven me to do these revenge days to all involved . There has been a lot of planning into today I owe a lot to my friend Mychelle she was able get several things we needed I think some on line . She came up with some great ideas . Today will take many people as we figure Bobbi will not give up without a fight or may just run. As i said i am Ariel I am 13 I am very petite very small but I have big bight :) . I am half Asian half Hispanic making my skin tone very exotic . My friend Mychelle is 18 a college Freshman she is friend my Dad how I know her . She is lean and mean maybe strongest girl I know she is not big but sure would not want to cross her . Also helping on some level is Amanda she helped us with Allison the other day . Amanda is 14 a small hot little package she has big breast size C . Allison agreed to help I saw her naked yesterday she has amazing body but she does not know it . Also Sarah has agreed to be at the cage she said she will be in the shadows she wants to see what Bobbi will do . I think I broke Sarah about 5 days back she sees Bobbi different now . As things go my brother Mike and his friend Nick will play a role I got them wrestling mask Bobbi will not know who they are. Allison and Amanda just arrived at the cage . Sarah said she is on her way . So I ask Allison is she Ok with plan she nodded her head she felt so bad what happened to me . So Allison got naked all part the plan she has nice ass round hips nice size trim bush over her clit it is light of coler she has sort dirty Blonde hair she wears it short her tits are size B with amazing looking round pink nipples . Mychelle tied her wrist in the cage and we put her arms over her head as we tied rope to top of batting cage which is in a gym so it is private . Bobbi arrived and ask ' What is going on Allison ?"

So Bobbi is outside the cage looking at naked Allison tied up in the cage . Mychelle was in the cage with Allison . Mychelle said . "Bobbi take off your cloths or Allison will pay" . Bobbi said / I don't think so Allison if you are dumb enough to get caught you are on your own." about that time Sarah grabbed Bobbi from behind and Amanda grabbed Bobbi's legs they carried her in the cage . Bobbi realizing she was out numbers she did not fight . She offered up her wrist freely . I then came from the shadows with the rope . Bobbi said "You." . I just smiled and tied her wrist Mychelle helped me tie the rope to top of cage . Mychelle also let Allison go . Bobbi said ' Hey what is that about" . I said ' She already paid her price today is all about Bobbi!!!" I then walked up and put my hand on her waist band and quickly lower her shorts and panties to her ankles . I then told her step out them she did I took them now she had nothing protecting her ass and pussy . Her pussy was bald good thing or i was taking her pubes . Her ass was very flat she had no real hips from waist down she looked like a boy except no penis . Mychelle went to our bag tricks pulled out first toy a egg size vibrator with remote control she then walked up to Bobbi and try put it in her pussy . Bobbi fought so Mychelle said " Bobbi you made us do this . She motioned Sarah and Amanda each took ankle and tied her legs spread apart and rope to side of cage her pussy was not protected at all now . Mychelle put the little vibrator in her pussy Bobbi leta moan out . She had not notice I had got the leather belt . All sudden all heard a crack . Bobbi let out a 'Yeow!!!" then Mychelle turned on the vibrator getting a 'Ouu' from Bobbi . Then I cracked her ass again then about every 10 seconds crack crack crack the leather belt on her ass . Then Mychelle sped up the vibrator a louder "Ouuu!!!" from Bobbi . That was what i wanted pain and pleasure it will short circuit her . I then sped up too it was crack crack crack about every 3 seconds . . the sound from Bobbi was a Eooouuue!!!! something like that . I notice fluid was dripping from her pussy I was getting what Mychelle and I planned . At about 25 wacks of her ass . Bobbi . Yelled in sort howl " OH ...!!!!" she just came hard and i had turned her ass crimson . She was dripping on the floor . I slowed last 5 wacks . wack wack wack wack wack I said "30" . I then informed Bobbi she will get chance to end pain but not a fighting chance as I am pissed at her bad . I told her that Mychelle and i will play her in simple game of strip poker Sarah will sit in for you as you will stay tied unless Sarah aka you get both Mychelle and I naked . i should warn you Jena lost bad she had 5 items you have just 2 . I then showed her scissors as you lose your cloths II will remove them I said with a smile :) .

Mychelle had cards she was ready deal first hand . Sarah won first hand Mychelle lost her shorts . Next hand I won with 2 queen . I then took the scissors cutting right up front of Bobbi's shirt her belly is bit round especially at the waist I heard she likes beer appears she may . She was wearing a white bra her shoulders and upper body i see what she can hit . Her tits look small no big deal . Sarah deal Mychelle won with a pair of kings . I gave Mychelle the scissors she cut the straps first then the front it fell to the floor . revealing her sagging tits look to be size B she had small red nipples erect . From what her friend said no one had seen her tits naked her face was red . I ask . " Bobbi you ready for some fun some pain ?"

So Bobbi tied helpless and naked in the batting cage the fun is about to begin . Sarah pulled the egg size vibrator from her still dripping pussy Bobbi let a little moan when this was done . Sarah put the vibrator in Bobbi ass she let low moan she did not like that . Mychelle them pulled out 2 cloth like clamps with a wire connected to a 9 volt battery .She first clamped the left nipple a yelp from Bobbi then the right a louder yelp . I then pulled out the frozen wiffle bat I put a condom on it and lubed it up . Bobbi's eyes got real big . Bobbi then said "i am sorry ." . I replied too late. " I then put the bat against her pussy lips . Bobbi said . " Dam that is cold." I replied it should it is full of ice . I then started work it in her very wet pussy that made it easier . Bobbi let outa series of quiet oh oh oh with pain in voice . I then said ' Ok girls then Sarah turned on the vibrator and Mychelle shocked Bobbi nipples . Bobbi let out a ' OUWWWW!!! . about ever 10 seconds Mychelle would shock her nipples and Sarah was turning up the vibrator . I got the bat about 3 inches into her pussy . There were all versions of sounds coming from Bobbi . Then with one of the nipple shocks Bobbi lost control and pissed down the bat . Mychelle told me could make her piss with all this going on . I took the bat away her pussy again was dripping her belly was dancing she was out of breath . Allison had the strap on she was still naked she is bit taller than Bobbi . Allison started ...ing Bobbi pussy and told Bobbi kiss her nipples her pretty pink nipples her words . Sarah was turning up the vibrator even more and Mychelle continue to shock Bobbi tits . She was moaning real bad . All sudden Bobbi yelled. I am Cumming bad !!!!" . At that point Mychelle took the clamps from her nipples they appeared bruised that is Ok mine were . Allison kept ...ing . Sarah was turning vibrator up and down . about 5 minutes of this . Bobbi howled "Oh Not Again !!!!". Bobbi was now out of breath . Allison then walked away . Then to mask boys you know who they are :) started jerking off in front of Bobbi . Sarah turned the vibrator to high . Bobbi was not stop groaning . The boys were enjoy the show . Bobbi mouth was open with howls coming out it .Finally first boy it was my brother :) let out a long stream of cum looked like he was trying shoot it in her mouth it fell on her tits he put 3 big streams on her tits then couple on her round belly it was running toward her pussy some down one her legs . Finally Nick went off he nailed her mouth that was shot and large load he then nailed her tits with huge like 4 huge shots Bobbi tits was mess of cum his last streams were on her belly last shot nailed her bald pubic area . Sarah then turned up the vibrator and Bobbi again yelled . "OH ...!!!!" Sarah then pulled it from her ass . Bobbi just hung in the cage covered in cum her pussy dripping wet her belly dancing trying catch her breath . We put a bath towel over Bobbi's cum covered tits we did not want to get cum on us as we took her down. Mychelle and Sarah got her down and I gave Mychelle Bobbi panties and they carried to door of gym told her to leave she had towel and her panties . Bobbi said nothing and left .

I was pretty quite at this point . Mychelle ask if I was OK . I said "yes " but jn truth not really . I did thank all for help . Mychelle and I packed up and cleaned the cage well as Bobbi left quite a mess . Mychelle took me home and my thoughts turned to my dear friend Alex who will be home Friday . That did make me smile . :)