Flashback leads to flashing some skin by Petite

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Flashback leads to flashing some skin by Petite

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Petite wrote: Flashback leads to flashing some skin by Petite

Petite here this story was inspired by events in my Uncles life he read some my stuff . thought I could do something with a night he got to see one his first loves go streaking .So the time was 1977 I am sure you all seen That 70's show so think of that should get you in the mood .now all will get wavey flashback time :)

My name is Donna I am 14 star of the girls basketball mainly because I am only girl can make a basket . It has been hard playing basketball last years since my boobs have grown I hate them . I wish i was guy in many ways . I wear cut off shirts most I make myself . i wear them to not show off my body but too stay cool if I was guy I could just take my shirt off. as I said I hate my boobs . They have grown so much I am now wearing a size B cup and if my nipples get erect while i play in some gyms it gets cold they do have heat on for us girls anyway my nipples can get pretty sore in my bra . Do not get me started on my period . Anyway I love messing with this guy from the neighborhood his name is John he plays basketball however he does not start for HS but does play . I think he likes me not sure why I dress like tomboy act like guy .Anyway we shoot baskets often . He is about 5' 10" and 15 close to 16 he grew 6 inches past years so playing 1 on 1 is not fair anymore because I am only 5' 5" I think I am done growing . So we play HORSE now . Well this July day was hot and John and I were shooting and both kind bored . I decided mess with John I ask if he thought he could beat me at HORSE . He said " You Bet." I said . " Hoping you would say that with a smile.:) . I would regret this challenge by end of day .

So I had Johns interest . I said." Since he is so confident if he were to lose he show me what he is packing in those shorts . John then ask ." What is in it for him ?" I so hate my boobs . I said "I will flash my boobs. " John said "Deal." I got off to a early lead HOR to H . Then I messed up I started shooting off my mouth I am going see John's package cannot wait John face was so red . Finally John said ' You are so confident are you?" . I replied " Why yes I am. " again something i will live to regret . John said ' Lets up the stakes if I win you streak naked across the school yard tonight with a full moon will be perfect . I said ' Its' a bet and you will do the same John ?" We shook in our eyes was binding .We were silly teenagers . John quickly got me HO and then got in my head . When he tied things at HOR my stomach was bothering me . John was carrying on so much my step brother Jeff heard him and came to the court shortly 2 other boys from neighborhood showed up brothers named Barry and Mike .Jeff and Barry were same age as John 15 and Mike was 13 . Barry and mike were always super skinny . Jeff is also 5 10 a little more stocky . John informed his friend the bet lets say John had fans and cheering then. I did manage to get a S on John . But the cheering made me nervous John tied things . Then he made a simple shot from top of key . I had made it a thousand times but not this time . The guys went nuts . Barry said we could meet at his garage tonight 11 PM he is just across from the school yard I can strip there .John said I could get dressed in his garage it is on other side of school . We all went home . I went home tried figure a way out I knew Jeff would make me go . He always called me cocky he is right I deserve this .I took nap .

Jeff woke me it was 10 30 . He told we need leave in about 10 minutes . I put on my jean shorts and my blue Nike half shirt and was ready to go . We got to Barry and Mikes about 10 45 . We were waiting on John . John said as soon as he got to the garage I did not have to do this . Barry told John shut up or he would strip his ass too. Not sure Barry could as John was much bigger . All I knew John shut up . I had I condition I thought the boys may back out . I said I will strip only if you boys streak with me . Barry and Mike were naked in 10 seconds not kidding . I had not seen a naked cock but Barry was very long and it was not hard I notice Mike was getting hard that bothered me a bit . I took breath and took off my Nike half shirt you could tell I wear half shirts often my belly which was very flat I was in good shape was tan while my upper body not as much . I had white bra on holding back my size B boobs no one had seen them but me . I was then honest I said . "I cannot do this ." Jeff my step brother then came up from behind me and said " Sure you can unclasp my bra and pealed off me with one quick move . The evening breeze on my nipples felt so strange I know my nipples are erect they could put a eye out i always thought they were very pointy very dark stood out on my pale skin of rest my size B boobs I put my arms over then then Barry and Mike went for waist of my jean shorts . I lost my balance in this wrestling match . Mike ended up on my belly was feeling my boobs felt strange I could feel Barry working my shorts I knew i was in trouble . John did say "Fellows come on." This time Jeff told John shut up he did . Barry got my jean shorts off but was fight when he got my white cotton panties to my knees felt so strange feeling night air on my naked ass which was nice and round . Barry said we have beaver I was very hairy I kind liked it my pubic hair almost goes to my belly button I think a few pubes show when i wear certain shorts I did not care . My hair and pubes both a dark brown . BarRy finally just ripped my panties off I was naked except for my Nike shoes . Barry showed me my Jean shorts said If wanted them follow them .So they took off for school yard they made sure I followed . John pealed off his T shirt then my brother both said they will run with me so there we were all naked running across the school yard . I tried running holding my breast but was just slowing me down . I just let go and let them bounce the night air felt great in my naked body my nipples were very erect . as we got to the basketball court heard some cheering and then some flashlights . I was so embarrassed I could see some the flashlights were showing my boobs I just kept running with John and Jeff with me I felt safe . Finally we arrived at John's garage . I had my arms over my boobs again . I did glance see what John was packing I liked what i saw :) . Barry said he wanted feel my boobs then I can get my shorts. I ask what about a shirt ? Johns said I got one . I told Barry if you are feeling something so am I I saw his erect cock at least half foot I was curious I figure I should get something . Barry was 'Fine" .This will be second guy feel me up as Mike his brother did just before the streaking . We agreed he could feel my boobs for 1 minute the I get 1 minute . All i can say so weird having someone else touch your boobs cannot say it was nice . So I reached out grabbed Barry cock I do mean grab Barry let a OUUU!!! . His Cock was very warm then I noticed it was throbbing that was weird . Then Barry moaned long and shot his stuff all over my what he called beaver . Barry stood in shock . Barry then said he had to go threw my shorts and me and left Mike left too . . John handed me his T shirt told me use it to clean myself . Jeff said he would head home cover for us . So it was just John and I naked in his garage .

So there we were John a guy who had a crush on me a big tomboy and we were naked no boy ever saw me naked I kind like it I did not hate my boobs as much . John said ' I am so sorry." . I said ' It is OK ." I added I made the bet . I then decided mess with John thought may make him feel better . I said '" John I gave you guys a show what you say you give me one ?" John looked at me ' Really?" . I said I see you are excited ."John was trying hide his erection I thought was cute he did that . I said oi am sure you need do something you don't want to go home like that you could hurt yourself i smiled :) " I then let my hands arm so he could see my boobs my nipples very erect I am sure i look hot lol . John slowly started pull on his cock . He was moaning . I must admit kind hot see how someone feels about you . I just stood there naked looking at John yank away at his cock a good 6 inches very fat too . I then put my hand on it . John was really moaning . John let out a long moan I felt a warm sensation sprinkle on my naked belly then more sprinkles John was releasing all over my belly it was so warm felt wild as it ran down my body toward my brown beaver . I then used Johns T shirt on me and the on johns now flacid cock getting his stuff from the tip . John went in got me a T shirt . I had put my jean shorts back on . Finally my naked body was covered . We looked each other in the eye and well we kissed . John walked me home and we kissed at the door . I felt bad for one thing at end of summer I was moving John did not know yet . I just found a boy not sure I want to play basketball anymore . I went to sleep dreaming of John . I never saw John after the summer . There were many tears the day I moved both us were broken hearted . I never played basketball after that night . I did streak in college with 5 girls we had bit too much to drink . I will never forget that first midnight streak!!!! :)