Card games by ENOUGH

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Card games by ENOUGH

Post by PhilMarlowe »

ENOUGH wrote: Card games by ENOUGH

Why does every story have a card game? I appreciate your dedication you writing regularly but the theme is a bore. It's like if every star wars movie ad a 10 minute section about chance cubes.
Petite wrote: Petite Alex return leads to a big naked bang by Petite

Hello Ariel is back Alex is finally home from camp . Alexis my best friend and maybe more now . I set a wild game night at my house as the 4th of July approaches I want to turn it into a big naked bang!!!! . Mychelle my older friend she is 18 she is a card shark along with softball player that is how I know her . She has taught me how to play Texas Holdem the cool thing about Holdem we can play with more players and we can put in special rules involving the flop . So I have 7 players set to play tonight we have ages 12 to 17 playing . It should be fun . So lets meet the players . First is my best friend Alex she i is 13 and very cute blonde with a hot little body size B breast her nipples are pierced and her ass is so tight and round . Then we have Amanda she is 14 she is short and has a lot packed into her body size c breast nice round body she too is a blonde . Then her close friend Allison she is 17 she has amazing body she keeps it hidden often her breast are size B beautiful nipples . Her hips and ass are amazing too . She is dirty blonde her hair is light and dirty looking . Then my step brother Kelsey she is 12 soon to be 13 her body is not much she is small too however she has a cute ass her hair is long and brown . Then there is my step brother Mike he is 15 a bit stocky he has muscular arms and shoulders very cute when he is with Kelsey she is crazy about him . He invited a friend from his baseball team named Nick he is 16 he ha s washboard abs very muscular arms he is nearly 6 foot . I want to see what he is packing :) . Then there is me I am 13 very petite my breast are small my ass is cute like Kelsey . I am half Asian and half Hispanic my skin is very exotic looking my hair is very black so that is the players . Soon all will be gathered . The doorbell rang first players have arrived .

Amanda and Allison were first to arrive . Turned out Kelsey was here with Mike I did not know .Alex arrived next we had to wait on Nick . Finally all were here are ready . I told them the rules . we each get 2 cards there will be 2 cards placed face up on table those are all our cards then we do what is called a flop which means we reveal last card . Anyone can fold before the flop however if you do not fold you will lose a item if you lose hand . No one can fold more than 2 hands in row if so will give up clothing . Just to make things interesting first girl and first guy naked will pay a forfeit the guy will have his arms taped behind him and will have every girl lick his penis till he blows his load . The girl will be tied to pool table and the last boy left will get to play with girl naked body till the the boy who the girls are blowing blows his load . The 4 other losers will perform forfeits they draw from bowl to decide . So that was the rules all agreed we sat on the floor in a circle to start game .

I will deal first hand all were excited for now anyway . It only took 2 hands for first clothing to be lost Nick lost his shorts he looked semi erect in his briefs . The girls were all smiles . 3 girls lost shorts with third hand I was 1 of them . First up was Allison she slid her shorts down revealing light yellow panties her ass is beautiful . Kelsey was up next she yanked her shorts down pissed revealing cute pink panties . Then I was up I did a tease revealing my purple panties . The game is moving fast my step brother has lost nothing yet. Next hand Kelsey and Allison tied with 3 aces however Allison had a Joker she gets to pick a player to remove a item of clothing . too . I lost along with Nick Nick took off his shirt he still has a tank on so still cannot see his abs. I took my shirt off revealing my purple bra and small breast . Allison then had Amanda take her shorts off revealing her amazing ass Amanda was wearing a red g string her ass was very naked now . I think Allison knew this . Next hand another tie Amanda and Allison Kelsey was only loser she lost her shirt she ripped it off revealing her cute pink bra and cute little breast . On with game we had several losers next hand Alex lost her shorts revealing her yellow panties Mike finally lost his shoes . Amanda lost her shirt reveal bright red bra holding back her large breast . Kelsey lost her bra she just tossed her bra into the pile of cloths and put her hands over her nipples it was cute as she pouted . Next hand the girls all lost Alex lost her shirt reveal a cute yellow bra been wanting to see her naked tits . Amanda lost her bra her tits just exploded from it showing off her size C's with nice puffy pink nipples . Allison took off her shirt revealing her yellow bra . We have our first loser Kelsey she yanked her pink panties down she seems to be getting more dark pubes kind cute she spins so all can see her cute little naked ass . Mike then lead her to the pool table and tied her to it she will wait till end of game her nipples are very erect I could see them from where i sat I could see right into her pussy which is very pink . Things are getting real as game goes on . My deal

So the game is really getting intense as I dealt . Everybody had great hands no one folded Allison had 3 7's won the hand So around the circle we took turns stripping . Alex lost her bra revealing her amazing pierced nipples and her size B breast I was happy Mike slid off his shorts he was very erect I think tying Kelsey down did it . Amanda lost her G string revealing her blonde strip just above her clit . Nick lost his tank top revealing his washboard abs I can't enjoy them as I have to take off my bra revealing my size A breast my boobs are bit round not totally flat my nipples are large dark and puffy . So we are down to 5 players as game goes on . I won with a pair of aces . Allison takes off her bra reveal amazing size B breast with nice round pink nipples . Mike took his shirt off . Then what we all waited for Nick removed his briefs he was semi erect looked be at least 6 inches . Alex and I taped his arms behind him > I realized I soon will be licking that penis I dreamed of such a thing . I then pointed out i won with a joker and told Mike to take his briefs off his penis very erect he sat down hid it with his hand he still had a tank top on . It is down to myself Alex and Allison and mike we agreed no fold this is last hand . Mikes deal I won with a pair of aces . Allison pealed her panties down reveal light pubes over her clit trimmed neatly . Alex revealed her bald pussy Mike took his tank top off he was naked .

Mike then went to the pool table where his girlfriend Kelsey waited naked and tied down . The rest us girls gathered around Nick and prepared to lick blow whatever will take to get him off he was helpless was kind of hot . We decided Amanda start when she started licking Mike started he had 2 fingers in Kelsey pussy other hand rubbing her nipples she was already moaning in a bad way . Nick was getting harder as Amanda licked him we would switch every 30 seconds . Alex then Allison had there turns then me . Nick had something dripping from his tip . His penis was very hot it had salty taste . he was moaning as we went through again . We were about 4 minutes in Nick was hurting bad . He was throbbing when i had him in my mouth . Amanda was licking then Nick stepped back and just shot off like a rocket all over Amanda's tits I heard Kelsey howling like a wolf shew as cumming bad too Nick shot off load after load all over Amanda her tits were covered and streams of cum were running down her belly . Allison started to lick the cum off Amanda , I noticed Mike put his penis in Kelsey mouth she was into it as she was still tied down . I then ask looked at Alex she went to my pussy and started to lick it was amazing she first teased my lips then she flicked my clit she knew that was the spot. I was moaning and moaning then finally shouting YES YES YES I AM CUMMING !!!!! . Alex then kissed me . Allison and Amanda were in 69ing and were into each other . I then saw Mike started yanking his penis and shot all over Kelsey tits and belly he got off a couple big shots he dripped what was left in her mouth she licked his penis . Finally Allison and Amanda stopped . Alex said " Now that is some fireworks that is quite a 4th of July ." We all laughed . We ended up watching Independence Day naked in the family room . Mike and Kelsey st together so did Allison and Amanda . Alex sat with me and Nick said he was cold could he sit with us I had Alex on 1 side and Nick on the other This is not helping my bi curious . All I smiled rest the night . :)
Animu wrote: No Complaints by Animu

I like your stories. Keep doing what your doing. Your keeping the board alive if u ask me.
leom1133 wrote: Suggestion by leom1133

Perhaps all the Petite stories can be put on one thread? They have somewhat flooded the board the way it is now.