Bath Time :-D (?Part 1?) by Tyler

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Bath Time :-D (?Part 1?) by Tyler

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Tyler wrote: Bath Time :-D (?Part 1?) by Tyler

Hey, so I've been a fan of this since before it was on this site, when it was "Teen Girl Pantsing and Stripping Pranks" or something like that. Either way, I decided to try and post a story of my own (Fictional), hope you guys enjoy.
:-D

~~~

When Jason was sixteen, he had a summer job of mowing lawns for a number of the people on his block. One house in particular was the residence of Gena (Fifteen years old) and David (sixteen), David being his best friend. This house he did for free, because it was David, and David helped around with Jason's house when asked, so it only seemed fair.

When Jason showed up at their house on a hot Wednesday afternoon, he arrived to find David and his parent's getting into the family car. "We're heading out for the rest of the day, heading to my brother's wedding," explained David's mom. "But Gena's here, and she'll have some lemonade and cookies ready for you when you finish." Jason nodded and said good-bye as they drove off. He turned on the mower and set to work without a second thought.

After about a half-hour, he finished and headed inside. On the dining room table was a small plate of cookies and a jug of lemonade with the note "I'm upstairs if you need anything."

Jason quickly finished the jug, being very thirsty, and headed upstairs to ask for more. He got up the stairs and shouted "Gena, is there more lemonade I can have?"

Her voice replied, "Sure, just a moment." Jason heard sloshing water as if someone was getting out of the bathtub.

"That's where she is," thought Jason. He walked over to the bathroom door to wait for her. Only it was open.
Jason and Gena gasped in unison as they met eyes. She was standing there not even trying to cover up, just blushing and looking shocked. Jason turned and started to walk away. "It's okay." She said. Jason stopped. "... what?"

"You're fine, I... I kinda wanted you to see."

She stepped out, completely nude, blushing and acting shy, and walked downstairs and made more lemonade. After that, she ran upstairs and closed herself in her room.

After about ten minutes she came back down fully clothed. ".. Sorry.."

"It's okay, I..." Jason blushed, "I enjoyed it. Besides, I was the one who walked in on you."

She giggled. "I suppose you are right."

There was a long silence.

"Hey, do you want to um...."

She blinked and turned away. "I heard that your family isn't gonna be here on Sunday. If you want I could... I could come take a bath at your house...?" She was flushing furiously and seemed to be forcing herself to keep talking. Jason smiled with a deep blush. "I'd love it."

~~~

And the End. Yup, that's it. For now, at least.

If you liked it, please tell me so, and I'll see about getting more of these up for you guys. :-) Toodles, have a great day!
JBonn wrote: very nice by JBonn

Very good, I am looking forward to reading more
leom133 wrote: Re: Bath Time :-D (?Part 1?) by leom133

Good start Tyler. I like it so far. Would love to see more...
Tyler wrote: Thank you for the Replies. by Tyler

Thanks guys. Part 2 will probably be up on Thursday, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it a two or three parter, we'll see. Have a great day, everyone. :-)
Janie wrote: Very nice by Janie

For a quick little story, very nice.