Bath Time :-D (Part 2!) by Tyler

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Bath Time :-D (Part 2!) by Tyler

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Tyler wrote: Bath Time :-D (Part 2!) by Tyler

Okay, you guys seemed to like part 1, so here is part 2. As to posting a separate thread for it, I have a few reasons.

1) You can read this without having read the first part and enjoy it. The first part will make it better, arguably, but it is a somewhat separate story.
2) Trying to make more posts to liven up the board.
3) Hoping to expand my personal audience, having two separate posts shows I'm more active. :-p

Anyways, enough of the irritating details, let's get to the story. And fair warning, if you haven't guessed yet, it get's explicit.

~ ~ ~

Jason was incredibly excited as his parents left. He pulled out his phone and texted Gena. "Parent's just left."

"Be right over ;-)"

Jason sat down on the couch and leaned back. It was a Saturday evening, and one he would enjoy a good deal more than normal. After a certain incident last Thursday at his best friend's house, he'd now be enjoying a night with his best friend's sister.

After a while, Gena knocked on the door. Jason got up and opened it. She was wearing very short jeans and a yellow tank top. She was bare-foot. She smiled happily. "Hey, Jason."

Jason smiled. "Hello, come on in."

Gena stepped inside and looked around. "How do you wanna start this? A movie?"
"Sounds good to me."

Jason turned on a cheesy action film, and sat down on the couch. Gena sat next to him and put her arm around him. He put his arm around her as well. Gena was about three inches shorter than Jason, but it felt really comfy to hold her like that.

After about twenty minutes of the movie, Gena put her other hand on Jason's leg, near his groin. She smiled and rubbed it around a bit. Jason smiled. He put his own hand on her knee and started working his way up.

She blushed and Jason felt her shiver a bit. She was tense and excited all at once.

"Can I touch anywhere?"
asked Jason, calmly and slowly.

Gena nodded slowly, blushing a very bright red.

Jason moved his hand up and laid it on her groin gently. She smiled, shivering again, and placed her hand next to his semi-hard dick.

He moved his hand pushed it inside her jeans, feeling sot panties. He moved it around a bit and soon felt it get moist.

He giggled. "You're wet already?"

She laughed and pointed at his visible hard on. "You're already completely hard."

Jason smiled and shrugged. "So I am."

She leaned over blushing, and unzipped his pants, and then pulled them down to his knees. She pulled his boxers down, and watched his hard-on spring up.

"Let's head to the bathroom," said Jason, pressing gently on her pussy, before pulling out his hand and leading her to the bathroom, sans pants.
In the bathroom, Jason took of Gena's clothes and had her blow him. She was still really shy and nervous but started rubbing. It took less then a minute for Jason to explode on her face. They both laughed, and Jason said calmly "your turn now."

He got down on his knees and put two fingers inside. She moaned as he wiggled his fingers around, finally, after ten minutes, thrusting one last time hard into her, and watching as she squirted every where.

"Do you squirt a lot?" asked Jason, wide eyed.

"No... that was my first time."

Jason laughed. "Well, if you want to again, we'll have to try this again."

Jason ran up a tub, and the two got in, washing each other.

The rest of the night was pretty normal, but from that day forth, Jason had one of the best friendships he could have ever hoped for.

~ ~ ~

And there you have it, my first two stories, done. I'll probably do more with Jason and Gena later, but for now I want to move on to new characters.

So tell me, is there anything you want to see in a story? Please tell me below, as well as if you liked this story or not. Have a great day everyone, toodles. :-)
Janie wrote: Not a bad start by Janie

You'll have to keep at it, of course.... See the ones you like, and what you can learn from them.
Brido. wrote: Ideas by Brido.

I'm sure they both have friends that they can get involved. It's often more fun with more people. Ideas could be: skinny dipping, strip poker, pantsing wars, competitions with forfeits.