embarrassed by my older sister by Emily

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

embarrassed by my older sister by Emily

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Emily wrote: embarrassed by my older sister by Emily

I don't know if this site is supposed to be made up stories or not but this happened to me a few months ago.

I'm 15, and my older sis April is 18. we usually get along pretty ok, but we got into a big argument and we were both pretty pissed at each other. Well, I thought it would blow over or something but I guessed wrong.

I was taking a shower after jogging like normal, but when I got done, I noticed there were no towels anywhere (they were there when I started my shower) and my clothes were also gone. I thought that she had probably taken them, and it annoyed me, but my roomwas just a few doors down so I didn't think it'd be too big a deal.

I dried off best I could with my hands (not effective at all), and trying to cover myself, I walked into the hallway to go back to my room. April called me halfway there though from her room, so stupid I know but I went to her room to see what was up (and hoping to get back my clothes honestly). Well, I walked into her room trying to cover myself (one arm over my boobs, the other covering down there), and she was smirking really big. She had my clothes in her hand and sort held them out to me, but when I grabbed for them, she pulled them back. then without any notice she pulled out her cell phone and snapped pictures of me.

I was really mad and yelled at her to delete them. I don't know if the pictures showed anything really, but the idea of her having a picture of me still dripping wet and naked really made me mad. April said she'd delete them if I do some embarrassing stuff. if I didn't she was going to send them to some of my friends through facebook (but I would know which ones). I felt so red in the face and angry but she didn't really give me much choice because I believed she;d do what she said. So I agreed.

the first thing she wanted me to do was move my arms to the side of my body, like a soldier. and stand straight without covering anything. she'd seen me naked before so I wasn't too embarrassed, but I did think that she could make it so much worse. So I did, and just stood there still wet (though i was drying off by that point). And she laughed at me because my nipples were hard. She told me to stand still and she suddenly grabbed one of my boobs. I shouted and tried to pull away, but she pulled me back and slapped me on my butt.

April just said, "stand still, I'm just going to touch you it;'ll be fine." so I again put my arms to the side and she sort of rubbed one of my boobs focusing on my nipple and then did the other one. Both my nipples be this point were like bullets I think, and that made her even happier I think. she then told me to lie on the bed on my back, propping myself up with my legs spread. So I did, blushing more and more, sort of aware I was feeling both embarrassed but also a little turned on which felt so wrong since she was my sister.

So i laid on her bed with my legs spread. And again she touched me, and began slowly rubbing me there. this caught me really off guard but she kept doing it and said if I tried to stop her she'd do something worse. So I just laid back, and this went on for a few minutes. by this point I think I was biting my lip, and then suddenly she put on of her fingers into my and that drove me crazy. I jerked back and bumped my head on her headboard. Not hard but it hurt a little. she pulled out of me and started apologizing like she was really sincere.

then April told me she wanted to do one more thing, then she would delete the picture and let me go. I think I was really sorta aroused by this point but again I didn't really have a choice so I agree. April told me to flip over on my boobs and spread my buttcheeks with my hands. I did what she wanted, really scared yet sorta wondering what she was going to do.

I then feel a really cold liquid on me, like a gel or something, and I move but she slaps my butt and tells me to stay still. April then rubs it onto my butthole slowly, and some drips down onto my vagina which made it really hard to stop feeling good. after she rubbed me there for a few minutes, april told me to hold really still and get ready. I don't know what she means but she then slowly puts one of her fingering into my butt.

i don't know if anyone else has done this but it felt really really tight and I told her to please stop. But she kept pushing it deeper and said she was almost done. I then notice she also started rubbing my vagina, so i was mixed between feeling good and pressure. A little time passes and her fingers all the way inside me, and she wiggles it a little. I openly moan I think, and I feel myself getting really wet, and she slowly pulled out and when April was out, she sorta slapped my butt a few times and called me a good little slut.

I rub my butt and she tells me I can get up now. when I do I notice that I left a stain on her sheets where i was laying, and in fact I was still wet. April's face is really red herself, and she then hugged me and said thanks for letting her do that. She then deleted the pictures off her phone, handed me back my clothes and shoved me out of the room.

So I get dressed feeling really embarrassed, and a few hours later she knocks on my door. Aprils face was really red and she apologized for what she did earlier. Said she shouldn't have done it, but that if I ever wanted to get back at her by doing the same thing I could.

this left me really confused and I'm still honestly confused now. nothing else happened, but April is a lot more shy around me now. I don't know if she's becoming a lesbian or gay but I'm not sure what to do. I mean like I said it sort of felt good but again she's my sister so I don't know. and I don'twant to ask any friends cause I think they'll make fun or me or get me in trouble. but sorry if that was too long that's what happened to me.
Anonymous wrote: :) by Anonymous

most of the stories on here are fake but it makes great stories so keep it going :)
Mick Gesitt wrote: Your sister by Mick Gesitt

Honestly, I think you should take your sister up on her offer to 'return the favor' so to speak. Things are awkward between you because she probably still feels guilty about taking advantage of you. And maybe she's a little disappointed that you didn't take her up on her offer. Maybe she wants you to do it.

Show her that what she did to you was really no big deal by playing with her like she did with you. This will put you back on even footing and there will be no guilty feelings for anybody. Who knows, you might even enjoy it.

Maybe your sister was just experimenting but if your sister is actually going bi or lesbian she's probably just as confused as you are. I think it would mean the world to her to have her sister beside her supporting her as she goes through a confusing phase of her life. If you and your sister can bond doing this sort of thing that will ultimately make the two of you closer.

Friends can come and go. Family is for life.

But that's just the two cents of some random guy on the internet.
Anonymous wrote: Sister's Offer by Anonymous

Sounds like your sister was experimenting with female anatomy, you were just an easy target (in the shower, steal clothes, took pictures, blackmail). The real question is are you going to take her up on her offer to get even? How would you get even?
Janie wrote: Sounds good to me by Janie

Me an my brother just fought all the time. This sure beats that!!!!
lol
Anonymous wrote: Re: embarrassed by my older sister by Anonymous

What happened?