Revenge of the Nerd (Pt 1) by Guess

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Revenge of the Nerd (Pt 1) by Guess

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Guess wrote: Revenge of the Nerd (Pt 1) by Guess

It took me a few weeks to get my revenge. One thing nerds do well is plan things out in detail, however the one thing they often fail to do is follow through and execute their plans. I guess we let others intimidate us too much and don't think we can do anything about it, but Alice and Danny had embarrassed me so much that I was driven to action . I dare say that if they'd just stripped me and left it at that I probably would have plotted and then failed to do Anyang other than fantasize about revenge as most nerds do. But they had crossed the line and justice would have to be given it's due.

The nice thing about nerds is they often have access and knowledge that others don't realize, I guess it's because we rarely act upon it openly and when we do we keep it secret except amongst our trusted circle. I would gain accomplices only under the strictest promises of keeping their participation a secret and that I would take full responsibility. My first primary accomplice was Tom, who worked as the audio/visual guy for the school events team. Tom had access to all of the recording equipment that I would need as well as the knowledge to edit, splice and broadcast.

My next primary accomplice was Sue. Sue worked as a "gym assistant" which meant she did all of the clean up, dirty tasks and such with the school sports teams. This gave her full access to the gym, especially the girl's lockerroom. Sue was a willing participant because she was often looked down upon by the girl jocks and often tormented by them Alice was on the girl's basketball team and was one of the chief abusers of Sue and so when I approached her she readily agreed and even wanted to be an active player, which meant she'd take as much heat as I would if things went bad.

There were several other minor accomplices that aided my plan, most of which will not be mentioned here.

Sue was instrumental in she let us (Tom and I) sneak in and place hidden cameras strategically in the girl's locker room. The surveillance was necessary to develop the righht game plan, and also a bargaining chip to overcome Tom's reluctance, I suspect that he still has those videos and watches them to this day. Sue had indicated that Alice often practiced late, well after all the other girls had departed and at times even after the coaches had gone home thus leaving her alone when she finished up. This would be our opportunity, after watching her for awhile and learning her pattern we finalized the plan. It took another couple of weeks before the timing and conditions proved favorable for us to complete the plan.

On the day of my revenge, sue and I hid in an unknown pocket in the back wall of the lockerroom. It was tight and we were pressed up close together, I had never been this close to a girl like this and so I was very nervous, but Sue just smiled andwiggled up against me which made me blush all the more. Looking back the fact that I had a raging hard on probably didn't escape her attention and was probably her goal. All the other girl's and coaches had gone home and even Sue had made a show of departing before sneaking back to join me in our hiding spot.

After what seemed to me an eternityAlice finally came into the locker room, first looking around to ensure no one was actually there before she started stripping, she always made a production of this as if she was on a stage. She finished up on the bench where she would masturbate with her legs spread open towards the door so that should someone happen to enter they'd get the full view. We had to readjust the cameras to finally get her full show over the days and weeks leading up to this. Alice had just started working herself up when we sprung our trap.

Sue and snuck out of our hiding spot and crept up to her. The first thing we did was to slap a blindfold over her eyes and tie it down to the bench and also to secure her otherwise to the bench, thus preventing her from escaping. Alice initially was startled and started to scream, but as no one was around we were not worried about her screaming. After a few moments she started to curse us and to threaten us, demanding that we let her go immediately. We didn't say anything or make any sound. We had prep,Anne's all commands for her on a pre-recorded player which was taken from movies, news announcements and other people speaking. This way she would not be able to identify us by voice.

We did take plenty of pictures of Alice as we went which would be used to "document" her and also as blackmail if necessary, this was in addition the video cameras were going. We worked to keep ourselves out of the pictures and videos but any lapses in our attempts were latter edited out and all evidence destroyed.

Alice was instructed to calm down and follow instructions or things would get worse and we'd plaster her pictures everywhere (well ok so that was our plan anyway but she didn't yet know it). Alice soon calmed enough to let us continue. We had Alice spread her legs wide which gave us a full view of her privates. Sue reached around, making it look as if it was Alice doing it, and played with Alice some. At first she complained but soon quieted as she seemed to get turned on by it. Before she could climax Sue stopped. We then used a skewer stick and started poking at and pointing at different anatomy parts.

Alice had some smallish size B breasts with a medium amount of pubic hair so it was obvious that she was well into her puberty. Sue pull out our first real torture for Alice, a razor. The plan was for Sue to shave Alice but just as I was getting ready to watch her do it, she smiled and handed me the razor. I shook my head 'no' but Sue wouldn't back down and so I gingerly began shaving off Alice's pubic hair. I slowly and gingerly cleaned off all of her hair. Alice first started to whine and beg us but soon switched to cursing us as I shaved her. I ignored her and kept working and Alice turned to crying and pleading for mercy as I finished. By the time I had finished I had become bold enough to feel her and my handiwork. I was amazed as to how smooth she felt. I let my fingers slip inside her pussy. Alice moaned softly as I fingered her some. I started working her as she got very wet but I stopped before she could climax We then slipped on some rather revealing kiddy clothes, a short min-skirt which made her appear very juvenile.

We then released Alice's hands but kept her otherwise secure as well as informed her that we already had lots of pictures that would end up on the Internet and all over the place if she didn't fully comply. Alice was instructed to play with herself and to make certain statements as to how she was a "good little girl" and how she liked little boys or little girls. Eventually we were able to release Alice completely except for the blindfold which she had to keep on. We put her into various outfits and poses making her say different compromising statements. The fun part was when we made her sit on and work the dildo on the floor. Through all of this we never let her climax. All in all we took about an hour doing this when Alice seemed to get a little bold and had worked her way close to the door.

Alice suddenly bolted for the door to make her escape. What she didn't realize (and ironically we hadn't actually planned on) was that a boys basketball game head just about to begin outside. We had 'allowed' Alice to escape knowing she'd be running out naked into full view of most of the school. As she ran out she whipped off the blindfold, initially blinded by the light she soon realized what she'd done and tried to retreat back ing he lockerroom only to find it had locked behind her ( a feature that allowed the coaches to leave even with her staying behind). Initially everyone had just stared then some started to comment. The adults and parents started a fuss and soon the police officers who were present came and took her into custody. Alice tried to explain her situation as her being the victim. Unfortunately for her once they'd gotten back into the locker room we were no where to be seen and all they noticed was her clothes in a nice neat pile next to the door. It all looked to them as a stripping prank on her part. That is how Alice got the reputation as a stripper.

Alice kept insisting that she'd been kidnapped and abused but in spite of a thorough search nothing and no one had been found. We were tucked away back in our hiding spot. We had to wait over an hour there befor we were able to make our escape. Sue took full advantage of our situation to 'accidentally' slip her hand into my shorts and touch my penis. It was already hard and so she had fun with it. She had also wiggled just right to where my hand was next to her pussy. As she played with me I got to play with her. It was tough to keep quiet with everyone just out side hunting for us. Luckily for us they had just left the locker room when I finally blew my wad. Sue also soon orgasmed.

It took Tom a couple of weeks to edit, compile and organize all of the images and videos that we had. Alice had started to breath easy thinking she'd been through the worst of it. We also had to wait another week for the right opportunity, a school assembly where an "educational" video was to be shown. No one ever found out just how the DVD had gotten edited and Alice's part incerted in the middle, after all it was an original DVD and it had been kept 'secure' in the principles office. :-D. Not even the police investigation was able to figure it out. But that day the whole school got a very real sex education thanks to Alice. After that occasional other 'educational' videos would appear through the school year. The efforts to 'protect' DVD's was laughable to us nerds who kept defeating them to get Alice's images out for all to see and to keep her humiliation present for the rest of the school year. I later heard that Alice had pleaded with her folks to move away from there for months.

No one ever did find out how it had all taken place. The town to this day refuses to acknowledge these events and it's embarrassment as to how someone got over on them so easily.

P.S. Yes the names have been changed and the actual location hidden, not to protect the innocent but rather to protect the guilty. ;-).
KS wrote: Wow by KS

At last, the nerd revolution has begun! I'm glad someone else agrees with me that enough is enough!