My first real spanking by Emily

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

My first real spanking by Emily

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Emily wrote: My first real spanking by Emily

Hi I'm emily and I'm 15 and my neighbor Nicole gave me the spankong that I would never forget. It was an early moring and my parents already left for work. Since they were gone I usually do what ever u want. When I was 13 I always liked running outside naked and trying not to get caught. So that's what I did. I started to pull down my shorts and my underwear, then my shirt and bra. Now I was naked and ready to go outside. As I opened the front door and stepped outside and shut it behind me locked. I was going to run to my back door, while I was waiting behind the fence wear it was safe and no one could see me I then looked around the corner and saw nobody. Then I stepped onto the driveway in the open I heard a lady yell and told me to stop and then to come to her. It was Nicole she was sitting in her car grabbing her things to get and go inside. Then she dragged by my arm in her house and sat me down. Then she told me I need to be punished for this and I was scared she was going to Tell my parents, because if my dad found out he would spank my with the belt. While she was thinking of my punishment she told to walk back home and put on my clothes and come back. When I got in my house I grabbed my underwear and put that on along with my nike pros and some shorts. As I put on my top I started to think what she was going to be my punishment.

When I got back to her house she told me to stand in the corner like a little girl and prepare for a well spanking. Then when she went upstairs to get something I started to grab and rub my butt. As I heard her come down stairs she told me to come to her and lay over her knee. She said I would get a spanking I should of gotten along time ago. When I was laying over her knee she was rubbing my butt and then told me that eventually this spanking will be a bare bottom spanking. While I was waiting for the first swat from her hand I was think of how bad it was going to be. Then she started
Swat, swat, swat,swat,swat,swat,swat,swat.
There was many more then that but now I was squirming every where as each slap her worse and worse each time. After she was done with her hand she told me to take off all of my clothes as she went to go get the hairbrush. My butt was nice and pink but so sore though. I knew the hairbrush was going to be bad. I had a friend who got a hairbrush spanking and she showed me her butt and it was really bruised and flaming red. When she was back downstairs she pulled me over her knee she said that I would get 40 swats on each cheek from the hairbrush. Then right away it started I was screaming and crying as each smack hit my butt I jumped, then she told me not to move or we would start over. It felt like it was years before it was done then she was done. My ass wasn't even pink and more it was really red and bruised bad. I though then I was done but then she said if I was your father I would use the belt so she did. She told me to put my hands in the wall and stick my ass way out and don't move. This was the final part of the spanking and wow did it hurt after she was done my ass hurt so bad when I was walking by her she gave it a light tap and I screamed. When my clothes were back on Nicole said I will give your parents a call later, then I begged her not
To because I knew I would be getting the belt even worse then today. Then she made me a deal I would have to be spanked be her for the rest of the week and I agreed. I liked that better because then I wouldn't be grounded and I would be able to see my boyfriend Friday night. The only problem with that is when were kissing I tell him to out his hand hand on my ass but he never does because he is such a gentlemen, I just don't want him to do it when I tell him to but most of all I won't tell him about these spankings. Anyway this was my first really spanking. Please leave comments and tell me if you liked.
Anonymous wrote: Week Spanking by Anonymous

Did your neighbor Nicole do the same order (hand, strip naked and hairbrush, naked and belt) for the whole week? Does she have any leverage over you? I liked this story!
Cai wrote: Spanking by Cai

My mom is going to have a great spanking me this afternoon